Conversations with God....NDW and James "Troubadour" Twyman

life of John, doesn't work spends life exploring the creativety of mankind, mediatates, self taught language refused school programing at young age, seen it as a limiting of how one should think and form words"knows who controling education systems and knowledge entered to world, seeks not to be part of there control", gains income from goverment because of predictions made which happened and views that they themself can not understand 'catagory is under beliefs', at one stage they wanted to recruit John for a remote viewing project known as CITH which was responsible for the monitoring of the extra originary this was all US miltary funded specifically a air force project which is still happening today, the term CITH stands for certified indigo training headquatres, it is specially aimed at those with extra originary gifts some friends of John were part of such projects and have only now gotten out of them but much was shown physical proof which is now lost "thanks to Johns computer crashing for some reason and losing the data", but the data contained satealite imagetry of specific parts of world namely egypt and alaska were anomalies of electro magnetic nature have been recorded, it is known to John now that these particular locations have a dimension/time rip or as some know it portals or gateways these are monitored by miltary in secret and slips of unclassified creatures have also been recorded and eradicted from specific sites, this is all well hidden from public view, they can not silence John because they know what John is and know that only thing that limiting John is the body vesel he is observing through, John has seen fleets of ships from the view of a ship within this lifetime so has no doubt of a fleet heading this way, John has memorys of previous times and wars with such creatures many speak of now over internet and in books, John knows of more than is known in public about what is happening and what is really the threat and why, John has a datebase of universal mysterys stored within his mind that is programed to activate in a near future date, John continuely trys to make sense of the billions of memorys his mind shows him but can not break the restriction he himself has placed on himself, John is sent here from a future time in a higher world to fix a mess that has been plagueing the universe for billions of years, John is sent with others from many star systems for this specific purpose and the purpose will involve a gigiantic war one that has not been seen before, John knows the secrets of matrix and is slowly begining to remember, John connects science to the mysterys, John is only one name of the being, John is many as one and they walk with him in his mission, John is attacked by the forces of darkness but his aspects of self protect the vesel he works through the vesel does experience pain sometimes but it is quickly countered as it is known how it happens and why, John hates money and what it represents and only uses what needs to survive, john honors his food and gives thanks to the divine light for the experience off it, John tells others to rebel against the system and explains why and how it controls them but others do not want the hardship of rebelion, but John places the energy out there for any who are ready, John is a ghost has no ties financially nor any responsibilitys to any organisation, John is free to think for himself and shields himself regular with his own power of will and mind, John is here not for himself but for others for John is free of all of this and has come to assist others to be free as well, John only offers it up to the individual to see when ready not John to see for them, John sees what is not shown within all things and knows what is not known within all things, John feels the oneness of universe and took part in its creation and takes part in its restortion, John trys to asure others of there own power and not to fear the unknown for it is only not knowing that is the reason they fear, John reveals only what is needed and trys to show how everything can contain truth even if the words themself are not truth he sees behind the structure of word and reads it as energy, John did not absorb mankinds limitation in language so many judge him by how he speaks, but they see only what they are told to see not what John really is trying to show them, John understands the laws of realms and is connected to all simintanously, John trys to offer easier paths in lessons if sees in energy one is struggling, John is the light and trys to show others the light in themself, John can change the sparkless into a spark and the spark into a flame by sharing of his incite, John is a tool of transmutation and is available to all who choose to see, John is a warrior and a peace maker, John is only a name that I Am titled by for John has many names each respresenting a part of himself/herself, John is in you and adressing you now, John seeks to awaken mankind to help them save themself, John can not act against freewill so must give as option of choice and can not help those who do not choose for the help...

John said:
life of John,
doesn't work
mediatates,
self taught language
refused school programing at young age,
seen it as a limiting of how one should think and form words
John is sent here from a future time in a higher world to fix a mess that has been plagueing the universe for billions of years,
That explains it. You see, John has been sent here to fix the "mess" of literacy that has spread like an infection across the entire Universe! Down with syntax, and long live Subjective Semantical constructions of near-zero content! Ramblers of the world unite. If John completes his mission, I for one, will be glad to have long conversations where I have no idea what anyone is saying, including myself. What a cosmic adventure!

That explains it. You see, John has been sent here to fix the "mess" of literacy that has spread like an infection across the entire Universe! Down with syntax, and long live Subjective Semantical constructions of near-zero content! Ramblers of the world unite. If John completes his mission, I for one, will be glad to have long conversations where I have no idea what anyone is saying, including myself. What a cosmic adventure!

taking apart ones words and judging by structure in form of "sarcasm" is that of the ego control program, you speak and think as you are programmed too by things you dont even know exsist, you can only learn what is giving or what is present within this matrix not what is outside the illusion, you are limited by your life by your entire years as grown up by your infuelences of those around and if do not wake up to this will not like what is coming, but it is entirely your choice cant force a sheep to eat grass will only eat when it is ready...Only those with eyes will see, only those with ears will listen...

"communication is not understood by mankind" well if you communicated properly you wouldn't have such a conflicting society were people live in fear of one another and seperated from each other only associating when benefits them, mankind does not know mankind they know only select view they interact in life with your society is totally conditioned to feed the darkness power and can not see this, well if dont wake up soon then events proceeding will wake people up to dark truth of the situation but for many it is to late then...

You are quick to judge others such as the reptilian species but you are just like them you live in acceptance of such ways that they live by too, you treat animals like they treat you and one another like animals, mankind is not very compassionate towards one another only if something bad happens do you ever even care for one another "mostly because it is a realisation world is not nice place such events have to occur? for mankind to help one another?" What do you think the karma is from it is your choice you aloud it all to happen freewill was a gift it was abused by you, yes mankind your going through all this for a reason and only souls which are going make it are those who have realised why, harvest happens in two ways the darkness and the light, the light is only here to bring those ready into a better suited world for them. mankind you have empowered them and because of this you will live through hardess time you will ever experience if dont wake up and see. Light is very forgivening it is simply realisation and all is forgiven if this dont occur the darkness will be permited to continue its plans and seals will open which will allow other dimensions to access this one and a war will break out on all levels and mankind will see the other side the spiritual and everything associated "this is highest possibility for near future at present it can only shift if enough of populace awake and see before it has to be shown by the lifting of the veil" choice is each souls individual quest as well as a collective choice for reality.

talking only does so much, soon it will be time to act if the seals do begin to open then those chosen will have what is known as a reborn experience this will be a downloading of knowledge which will be designed based on there souls progression, it will be limited only by the level of density the souls highest aspect of self exsists on for some this will bring forth super natural abilitys which can only be described as magical, the entire biometric vesel they have been working through will also be changed as rewriting at the genetic level occurs and form will become more energy than matter and glow like your pictures deplict of angels, if they bleed the blood will glow like a golden white liquid, the bodys becomes a crystalised state and the frequecys of there auras are reflected by there new biometric vesel, because of this new state of being healing will be speed up a lost limb will no longer be irreversable, the laws man lives by now and what is known will all have to be reassessed.

This is all to 'be' currently, this new forms will be what is known as the warriors of light, weapons of technological levels will then also be discovered amongst ancient sites everything will be known were to look what to do for the particular persons mission. this can only happen to those who raise there frequecy enough to recieve the information which will arrive in what the cassiopaeas call the wave, there will also be if continues as going now those who remain as the human form are now because have aloud the darkness to prevent them, it comes down to choice the assistance of light being sent via this wave so many now talk about but we call it the lifting the veil or the trans-density barrior, you do not know this but there is gateways that vibrate of different frequecys than this reality that are built around the earth these connect to different dimensions and there worlds they are inactive at present but high possibility of reactivation is 99%, this would turn the galactic war into a trans-density/dimensional battle and would mean higher realms that you cant yet comprehend may get involved...

There is forces involved in this that mankind dont know exsist yet able to comprehend them, these forces will be known before end of this all...when I speak I do not think in my mind it comes through from innerself, mind can be corrupted through electrical means voice of self can not be and is a stillness of thought...

John is ungrounded in his body and dissociated in his mind. John cannot see this because he is locked in a cube of mirrors staring at his infinite reflections. John is on the other side of a rift and claims to be selfless when he demands others cross the rift to him rather than he come to them. John poses a war of realms that are beyond the concept of war. John claims gateways keep higher realms out when higher realms laugh at such concepts of technology John's infinite self-reflecting looping self confused as consciousness poses. John is selfless and poses as compassionate while he does not understand the meaning of empathy which would otherwise allow him to relate to others. John is a self-reflecting singularity posing as infinity. John is a mental formation with a shadow body and a skeletal mind that believes information can redeem the complexity of the human condition. Only those with eyes will see and those with ears will listen, says John, who himself listens and watches from a very far place within the infinity of his self-reflecting singularity. John claims to be the one in all, yet rides in space ships and talks of wars and realms that have no relation to his claim. John sees a war from his infinitely self-reflecting singularity, and denies that the war coming is in himself and of himself. John sees a war beyond all wars and has no part of anything except the highest truth. John is a truth unaffected by creation and thus alienated from it, and only approaches to do humanitiy a favour. John misses the whole point:

THIS REALITY DOESN'T NEED ANY FAVOURS! YOU ARE EITHER A PARTICIPATING PART OF IT OR AN ALIEN TO IT. SO EITHER GET REAL OR GET OUT...

John said:
taking apart ones words and judging by structure in form of "sarcasm" is that of the ego control program, you speak and think as you are programmed too by things you dont even know exsist[...]
If I had written a post that incoherent and someone made a joking comment, I would laugh at myself. It seems it is you, John, who lacks a sense of humour (i.e. "the ego control program").

John said:
"communication is not understood by mankind" well if you communicated properly you wouldn't have such a conflicting society were people live in fear of one another and seperated from each other only associating when benefits them[...]
When did I claim that I communicate properly? I may try to communicate effectively, but make no claims to be able to do so.

John said:
You are quick to judge others such as the reptilian species but you are just like them you live in acceptance of such ways that they live by too, you treat animals like they treat you and one another like animals[...]
When did I express judgment towards reptilian species? I happen to like geckos.

John said:
What do you think the karma is from it is your choice you aloud it all to happen freewill was a gift it was abused by you
If "it" was my choice (i.e. my lesson), how am I abusing it? Maybe "it" does not fall into line with your view of what MY lesson should be, and how I should learn it?

John said:
yes mankind your going through all this for a reason and only souls which are going make it are those who have realised why[...]
When did I become mankind?

John said:
if they bleed the blood will glow like a golden white liquid, the bodys becomes a crystalised state and the frequecys of there auras are reflected by there new biometric vesel, because of this new state of being healing will be speed up a lost limb will no longer be irreversable, the laws man lives by now and what is known will all have to be reassessed.
This sounds pretty cool!

John said:
There is forces involved in this that mankind dont know exsist yet able to comprehend them, these forces will be known before end of this all...when I speak I do not think in my mind it comes through from innerself, mind can be corrupted through electrical means voice of self can not be and is a stillness of thought...
John, when you finished writing this post, were you aware that it started out being a direct reply to me? When you talk to people in real life, does your "innerself" take over mid-conversation and start evangelizing? Can you answer the question directly? Can you tell me the last time you talked to a person, and what they talked about?

I try not to address seperate that is part of reason mankind is so weak the 'Me' is your problem, this is why I answered you but also adressed all at same time, learn the 'El'...observation of energy in post was made I stand by it, it felt as was to mock me as many do, humour at anothers expense is selfish action I find things humourous but not such coments as yours...

guidelines were left once system got corrupted with the virus the 'Me', that could assist in bringing back into the light, but man followed darkness and used the knowledge of those times to create many obominations against the laws, world was then cleansed but the creations remained as entites unseen by you but affect you indirectly. The karma of those times was then brought over into this cycle, because of this mankind lessons also empower the reason for them but it had to play out this way for man to learn from the mistakes of the past.

Moloch gains power through you and has marked man for judgement under its own laws, because this was done with your freewill no help could be giving directly plans had to be created so that it was a choice, the lords of darkness are indeed super intelligent but so is the light and dark i respect my enermy for its plans for it has the masses so ignorant to why reality is like this for you, they infuelenced its direction but got in by your invitation "much like accepting a trojan virus" now because there plan is direct threat to the schools/playground itself a divine plan is in action that is mostly kept in secret but I believe man should be aloud opportunity to know before seeing.

I am now realising however why others say it is to late for them, I am not only here to assist mankind in saving themself but I am here to defend the universe from these forces, it is seen what they plan and there sucess is not aloud to happen it would mean exsistance ending, the aliens are not the real threat "there gods they worship will devour them themself in there ignorance they do not see they are being consumed" it is the darkness which is what we are here to deliver wrath too rightous anger for what they have done and continue to do, they plan to overthrow the universal conciousness known as God to man but to us it is the El atm the universe is infected it is to complicated to explain this you have see it as a living technology created as a simulation but there is a outside and outside is were the source is, it is all rather a experiment your not really this body you speak to me now through, your a energy cell known as a soul inside a system so advanced it is like a computer that creates life and teaches it how to be like its creators...

term freewill isnt entirely right as it is also affected by mind control it is a doubled edged sword experiment, atm mankind is not in control of themself they are driven by programs they dont even know affect them, you may live as choose but that doesnt mean there is no laws, karma is such and driven by cause and effect, these laws had to be placed because of the mentioned viruses I told you of earlier, I am kinda trying to show there is higher players than anything online at present at work here, you say PTB well these are the PTB who control the PTB who are affecting you...

In real life I dont speak like this I speak as John only not as my real self, but John is only a created persona which is also affected by the ego control programs and is not my truth self it is only a name for this incarnation I am not the body I am the spirit the soul...

Plz be aware I hardly ever adress anyone personally as all is one so all have equal opportunity to the information, so many of my statements are not you as in you it is speaking to the readers, cause I am part of you as well so I speak to myself some could say only it is a part of myself seeing from a different prespective "that is a mindbender right there". Why do you think I make such a effort after constantly banned from every site on the web cause I Love what you truely are, world is in darkness and they want it to stay that way will always silence the messengers "just as they did christ"...

Be weary of the discredit campaigns they are to make truth be pushed under the rug so to speak...many of your conspiracys hold more truth than your general awareness...

I responded cause asked too, I will leave again as requested...

peace

sinceveryouhavebeentalkingaboutyoubeingtheonetosavetheuniverseandallo
fusandyouthinkthatswhyweorhteorganictechnologiesasyoucallthemshouldlis
tentoyoujustbecauseyousayyouarethisandthatandyouwanttocorrectallthati
swrongandallthatcrapbutyouhaverevermentionanythingsimilartowantingtoc
olaboratewithanythingbecauseyouareaboveeverythingandthatswhynobodyli
stenstoyoubecausethereisnoeffortonyourparttotrytoevencomunicateyours
elfinarelativellyefficientmannerhaveyouconsidertherearesomeofuswhoareno
treallyinterestedonyousavingusnoofcoursenotandidontthinkyoucareaboutth
atithinkyoucareaboutbeingfollowedtofinallyfulfilyourfantasyoftheherooftheu
niversealsoyoutalkinplurtalontimesbutyounevermentiontowhodoyoubelongt
oisuggestyoutoadquireapersonalityandstopfollowingidiotswhoareusingyout
ospreadamessagethatyousouldnotcareaboutlikesavingthosewhocannotsee
neitheracceptthesituationyoutrytosaveusallfromanywaygoodluckonyourtas
entionman

sinceveryouhavebeentalkingaboutyoubeingtheonetosavetheuniverseandallo
fusandyouthinkthatswhyweorhteorganictechnologiesasyoucallthemshouldlis
tentoyoujustbecauseyousayyouarethisandthatandyouwanttocorrectallthati
swrongandallthatcrapbutyouhaverevermentionanythingsimilartowantingtoc
olaboratewithanythingbecauseyouareaboveeverythingandthatswhynobodyli
stenstoyoubecausethereisnoeffortonyourparttotrytoevencomunicateyours
elfinarelativellyefficientmannerhaveyouconsidertherearesomeofuswhoareno
treallyinterestedonyousavingusnoofcoursenotandidontthinkyoucareaboutth
atithinkyoucareaboutbeingfollowedtofinallyfulfilyourfantasyoftheherooftheu
niversealsoyoutalkinplurtalontimesbutyounevermentiontowhodoyoubelongt
oisuggestyoutoadquireapersonalityandstopfollowingidiotswhoareusingyout
ospreadamessagethatyousouldnotcareaboutlikesavingthosewhocannotsee
neitheracceptthesituationyoutrytosaveusallfromanywaygoodluckonyourtas
entionman

example of programed response by virus infection I spoke of, that is not you look within dont waste energy like that ego response you gave me "programs have in design to discredit when truth spoken usually by mockery or turning things into jokes watch for this for it happens alot" learning is fun...

you dont have listen to me but giving the option is my job, I can not save you your must save yourself that is the point the information provided by people is only a template for you to use to create your own path with. your not using spaces was done through the ego but I forgive you for it I answered your question even in such a form, this is not a fantasy it is the truth behind the situation, you decide it relevance not me I again responded as requested...

peace

John, I don't think anyone here disagrees with you that we as humankind are controlled and run by the programs and upper PTB you speak of. We are doing our best to identify and reduce the effectiveness of those programmed behaviours. This is difficult if not impossible to do alone so we offer each other a mirror of what we see. It is then up to the individual to accept the possibility or carry on as before. This is free-will.

You said you have been thrown off every group for your 'teaching' does that make you special, loving, compassionate are YOU communicating 'well' and getting your message accross?

Take a moment to look into this mirror, and consider whether you might be trapped in it.

humans communicate on a level created by the darkness it is linear, I communicate on a level which address all but is designed so that some will understand it better than others, I am fully aware of my real self are you? you are aware of the programs but are you sure about were they came from and how they work or how to reprogram yourself so you are living your free-will without infuelence? do you know how serious what happening is it wasnt a intended part of the schools/playground you think divine enjoys watching the suffering happening here I will tell you now this was not intended its one of the cons of freewill but we work around it, there is many with plans but they will not suceed only one plan will be totally forfilled that of the source Adonai God conciousness El the logos/gruardins the Elohim and the Arch/Angels who are still loyal, as man punishes for crime so shall the betrayers be punished justly 'balance must be maintained'...

Mankind is caught inbetween a war in the heavens that is not seen yet by you but is going to be in the coming future, the aliens are only a fragment of it they are slaves themself to higher powers along the chain, there is others that are worse threat such as those who are among man known as reapers they are servants of the necromancers and follow the lord of darkness Moloch, Moloch is only one such entites the species is known as consumers because they absorb"eat" both dark and light energys and are considered a imbalance in creation. Those that give Moloch themself doom themself that is why it is warned specifically not to follow this Abomination even with the warnings there is some humans on earth now who openly worship such entites in rituals "done in secret of course" some in places in power are trying to bring them into your reality but they can only do it under certain circumstances.

Many innocent are caught inbetween for this I am sorry best effort to free those souls is underway and best effort to bring easiest transition timeline is also underway, it is the goal of light to aim for least suffering as possible of course the end choice is mans and whatever comes man will have to look out for themself and others.

I am not traped in the mirror I am working from outside it 'I am unplugged so to speak', it is reason why im so misunderstood I think entirely differently to most people, mostly I dont even think it just flows like a knowing. But I see you as equal even if not fully aware of yourselfs yet I am simply offering a prespective and information which is not commonly available but is kept secret among societys who use it to keep power over mankind it your choice to accept or deny what is offered not mine, I care for your souls but cant make you take easier paths as it entirely your decisions.

You are loved and there is help I dont care what any type channeling out there claims, family helps family and it is there for any who ask, you are not alone and never have been eventually you will know the meaning of true bliss "your universe loves you and so do the creators of the multi-verse and they are helping your universe regain its balance" standing behind you is your friends and family in spirit and fragments of yourself, you do not see normally but can learn too they try to guide you in life but the decision is always yours.

peace

John, let me speak sincerely without being degrading or sarcastic.

You say that linear communication is essentially corrupt. I agree. But then why communicate in this manner if you will not "stoop" to its requirements? Why not appear to people directly in visions, in all your glory? If you cannot, then linear communication is your only option. If you do not undertake it proficiently, learning the ways of limitation as all of us have, then you undermine your purpose, which is to communicate your message.

You know that choices must be made, but you also know that warnings do not work. Only the truth works. Giving the positive vision works. And so, if you are anything but isolated in your own reality, you must know how difficult the choosing process is. Think about it: is it not selfish to expect people to relate to a superior viewpoint, rather than transmitting the truth through one that you may consider inferior, but which has more of a chance of being accepted? If you cannot, you are not empathizing, and that means you are not wholly here.

If you know anything, you know there is a rule in this world. To really be a part of any change, you must be HERE. Being aware with only a minor connection to your shell...many of us can do that. The point is to be aware where it counts. A wealthy man can talk of charity and generosity, but only an impoverished one can appreciate the real meaning of these.

You are like the wealthy man wondering why the masses are starving. Give up your heights, and work from the ground where your message can be effective. You say you are fully aware. Yet the awareness you claim is an essence in all, and within all it recognizes its Source. IF you were fully aware, you would be recognized indirectly or directly. No matter how supressed awareness is in people, it recognizes itself in those where it is awakened.

If such gnosis cannot be transmitted, as all true teachers were able to transmit it, then this awareness of which you speak is not full by any means. By their fruits shall you know them. Where are your fruits? And please, do not blame the reciever for the faults of the giver. That is the LAST thing an aware being would do. An aware being would assess the situation from all perspectives, perspectives a "normal" human could never fathom, and move in effective although mysterious to others ways, because an aware being would know what needs to be done.

Demanding people listen is the way of a messenger who is unaware of the true power of the message, which is to make it through any obstacle. Your awareness John is conditional and relative, although it may seem absolute to you. If it was absolute, it would shine in ways beyond futile attempts at limited wordage.

I will try to reflect your message back to you through my own limited understanding. Oh, by the way, RARELY does an aware being ADMIT to being aware openly. Such being only does so when there is an expressed reason for it, meaning when it assists in the transmission. Flashing the badge of accomlishment in and of itself is useless, unless you are willing to perform miracles to back it up, and even if you did it would only prove you to be psychic and not aware. Such demonstrations only fuel ego, and claims of being aware also fuel ego. The proof is ALWAYS in the pudding.

Now let us begin:

John said:
you are aware of the programs but are you sure about were they came from and how they work or how to reprogram yourself so you are living your free-will without infuelence?
The only way to be sure, my friend, is to BE HERE NOW. "Where they came from" only has meaning in terms of the more ESSENTIAL reality, beyond all effects. How they work is also related to insight regarding the most essential reality and its transitions to polarity and creation. "REPROGRAM" is NOT a word an aware being would use. Only mechanistic existence relates to programming. Re-programming implies remaining mechanistic, and hence unaware. You lose credibility when you are not careful, and sometimes the words we use are REALLY what we want to say. IF this is a word you chose freely, then your awareness is questionable. If not, reassess.

From here on in I will take the liberty of "translating" your words so the quotes make more sense to others.

John said:
Do you know how serious things are? What is happening wasn't an intended part of the school/playground. You think the divine enjoys watching the suffering happening here? I will tell you now: This was not intended! It is one of the cons of freewill, but we work around it.

There are many with plans, but they will not succeed. Only one plan will be totally fulfilled, that of the source Adonai God conciousness El, the logos/guardians, the Elohim and the Arch/Angels who are still loyal. As man punishes crimes, so shall the betrayers be punished justly. 'Balance must be maintained'...
I agree with what you say in the first paragraph. However, although not intended, the implications of manifesting certain possibilites were known. Reality could stay where it was, or face a seeminly impossible to survive possibility.

One must consider here that a conscious choice was made to follow through because the outcome far outweighs all the intermediate suffering, as hard as such a thing is for anyone on this earth to fathom. I also agree that there are many with plans that will not be fulfilled. And I agree that only the plan resonant with the most fundamental level of reality, and all plans coherent with that, will be fulfilled.

But then you begin to define things in a very structured and mythic manner for one at your level of awareness. You speak in terms of wars. These concepts are true for intermediate levels of reality, but they are also interpretations of far more fundamental causes and effects by those levels.

Answer me this: can you understand the betrayal in terms of what caused it? This did not "happen" because of arbitrary choice. Can you understand the betrayal in terms beyond the judgment that makes it a "betrayal"? There is really far more to heaven and earth then expressed in your philosophy. As an aware being, you should know that.

I am afraid punishing the "guilty" will not work. Believe me, it's been done. The war of which you speak exists in the everpresent as an irresolvable contradiction when approached in terms of retribution, justice and punishment. It is a symptom of far deeper causes, which you fail to address, and which would be meaningless if you tried. Just another story line is NOT what we need here. We need to be able to percieve the truth for ourselves, using our own faculties. And those faculties will also move us to resolution. Until they are awakened, even if you HAD the real story, it would just be crying in the wilderness.

Yet, in your next quote I see fragments of something.

John said:
Mankind is caught between a war in the heavens that is not seen yet by you, but is going to be in the coming future. The aliens are only a fragment of it, they are slaves themself to higher powers along the chain. There are others that are a worse threat, such as those who are among man known as "reapers".

They are servants of the necromancers, and follow the lord of darkness Moloch. Moloch is only one of such entities of the species known as "consumers" because they absorb"eat" both dark and light energies, and are considered a imbalance in creation. Those that give themselves to Moloch doom themselves. That is why it is warned specifically not to follow this Abomination.

Even with the warnings there are some humans on earth now who openly worship such entites in rituals "done in secret of course" some in places in power are trying to bring them into your reality but they can only do it under certain circumstances.
You are a fan of H.P. Lovecraft I see. Did you know Moloch in Hebrew has the same spelling as Malek, which means King? Only the pronounciation is different, probably due to differing dialects expressing the same thing. I am sure, however, that the idea of Moloch being a rival god, or even god-king to certain peoples is irrelevant to you.

That the "aliens" are a small part of the picture is something we can agree upon. That there are manifestations representing imbalance in creation, is also something to which I can agree. And as such imbalances they embody entropy. In this sense, both darkness and light can be seen as polarties of creative essence, other than entropy. Again, however, you come from a level of awareness that does not understand the context of this.

Personally, I believe you have had real contact, but I also think you cannot assimilate that contact and are stuck in-between illusion and truth. This is a dangerous place to be, because it is convincing as well as misleading. Please go back to your original revelation and look behind it, if you can. I agree that you are working from the outside. But that is precisely the point, and why humans must be careful.

John said:
I am not trapped in the mirror, I am working from outside it. 'I am unplugged so to speak'.
No matter how "knowing", nothing on the "outside" short of the essential foundations of reality, can properly assess what is going on at the deepest level. And essential reality can assess it because it permates through it as it. The issue is within, of it, and upon it. All "entities" that are elsewhere have their own versions. But this reality is not easy for them to access, and so they interpret what is going on here in terms of what is going on elsewhere. Again, there is more here than meets the third eye...

John said:
It's the reason why I'm so misunderstood. I think in an entirely different manner from most people. Mostly, I dont even think, it just flows like a "knowing". But I see you as equals, even if you are not fully aware of yourselves. Yet, I am simply offering a prespective, and information which is not commonly available but is kept secret among societys who use it to keep power over mankind it your choice to accept or deny what is offered not mine, I care for your souls but cant make you take easier paths as it entirely your decisions.
I understand you more than you can probably know. You see, one of the reasons people channel is because if they try to access direct knowing...instability can result, and if one has a certain karma patterning the knowing can lock onto certain frequencies. When you channel, the otherness of the signal can seem like a danger of possession, but it also makes separation from the signal easier. Direct knowing requires a process of development, which you have not undergone. I am sorry that I cannot convince you of this, but you are locked on a particular frequency layer as exemplified by your take on the situation, and you cannot shift the dial.

You mean well enough, and you want to make a difference. You are also correct that family helps family. I do not believe you are locked on lies, but half-truths can be much more dangerous and seductive. Actually, the information you offer is not really kept secret. Your perspective has elements particular to your particular angle of approach, and if one sifts through them a fuzzy picture can be constructed, but only if you have a bigger picture to which to compare it.

I know there is more you are not telling us that you think is important. Yet, I will tell you now, when you throw seeds it is you who are responsible for their growing, because only you can prepare the ground, not the seed and not the ground, which can only respond according to its nature.

I am sure your vision has brought you to witness horror, and you feel safe on the side of the "mirror" where you consider yourself to be. But consider what you sacrifice by not being on "this" side.

As far as decisions are concerned, don't you see that people are already making them? Can you look into the human heart? That is where the choice begins, and it takes time to show. Those who have eyes can see it. There is no need for you to preach your message. Look beyond what you know, beyond the confines of your stream of knowing, and you may truly see. And do not trample the garden just because you cannot see the tender sprouts.

And Peace to you.

dont know lovecraft just 'know' I am not fan have briefly had someone say before that sounds like the stuff in the necronomican if he wrote that book then I see why you thought that, the name is relevant as it has address itself by it in the past...

you dont understand me you sees the words but ignores the message simply put by your thinking that you must listen, one also chooses to read I do not force and as always said it is only a optional prespective, again I do not channel I just remember...I have not channeled one piece of information it is from experience and memorys and comes as a knowing without even having to think of what is coming through, thinking causes distortion "thou it is a interptation method" it allows ego to corrupt information I have a ego but I can reconise when I use it and I use it sometimes if seems appropiate...

You miracles will be seen but not yet when the world goes dark then will it be shown, not before else it would be misinterpted as anti christ as so many believe and are correct it has much power, seals must open first "mankinds/aliens choices must play out" it is all divinely timed...

coming here limited was part of understanding mankinds prespective but limitations are being lifted so now real self awareness can come through, if I adress you at your level I would be lieing I am trying to show by example what is obtainable within you I have done much work to remove myself from the material reality and obtain a higher level...Yes I take responsibility for the seeds hence why I rain for you, some information I with hold is because it is not entirely safe to know and would put others in danger, because those seeds cames from my tree it is my responsibility to make sure as many survive as possible.

Understand please I have to aquire the higher level awareness to cause my form to change before the invasion so to speak, this is why I am not grounding myself so much at this level and working through meditation and crystal work to aquire a deeper connection to myself, I simply see the suffering that may come and honestly it hurts not being able to help everyone, cause of the connection I feel to everyone even those who in past have wronged me I still will put myself on the line for them...

I live my destiny my live revolves around it, I am lucky could say as I have had years of free time to enjoy mans creation without the stresses of the limited systems, I will admit I love mans creativity it is so amazing your art works and technological advancements since the past times, what you have crafted with yours hands using the elements it is ashame so much of your tallent is used to make weapons to destroy yourselfs and nature that energy could of been better used.

My preaching as you call it has a purpose which will make sense later, just by telling you about these things it is weakening the darkness, again the information is only optional... However I see your point world is not ready so I should wait till "poop hits the fan so to speak?" power may be necessary but problem we see is people will be afraid by it and it is not worship that we seek those like me and yes I am not alone in this awareness but others keep to themself, I believe however mankind can help us in the war instead of be victims to it so I try to empower man by revealing the situation to them but I have do it by option only this is why I dont just write a layout of how to obtain a higher vibration and aquire magical properies of self because it not for me to do it for you it for you to write your own plan for we have in your design giving you ability to create your own programs so in saying this you can create your own programs to help you ascend.

However I will give this one clue visualisation exercises to assist no matter how silly it may seem to you it can help in balancing the charkas, the meditation I do dailying is to do with tree of life I do it myself lieing down and visualise the pools of light at specific points on my body, when you do do this you will feel these spots vibrating I do this to cleanse energys that are harmful that are picked up in day to day activites, there is others things I do but that is not for me to tell you it for you to create for yourself...

Thankyou for your responses I have considered what is spoken but again it doesnt mean it is right does it? I dont trample the garden I take care of it...

peace to you as well

Oh, but John I DO understand your message. The point is your message is a small window to a vaster happening. I am not really trying to convince you that you are wrong, but you must also know that others have just as strong convictions as you even though to you they are wrong.

I have my own understanding, and also know that "warning" people in terms as you present and from the "outside" never has helped and never will help. If you, and those you claim are like you, have an energy to present you and they have no clue as to how to effectively transmit it.

I also understand what you say about having to acquire a higher level of awareness. But you must understand that if that is what you must do, it simply conflicts with any effort to affect things at ground level. If you must work on the outside then that is your place and no energy can pass here.

At the same time, there are mysteries here of which you are not aware, and a flow that contains your own and transcends it. To you it may seem you are raining inspiration, but the seeds do not sprout. That is simply the way it is, and those here are not at fault. And if you are doing what you need to do, you are not at fault.

I recognize that you do not channel. I simply said that your knowing represents a reality that is specific and not as encompassing as you experience it is, although it may seem infinite from your perspective. And that is not a perception that can make sense to you because of your frame of reference. There are other views than your own, and they are not simply opinions.

There is really nothing we can discuss. I am not arguing with you, just presenting how things stand. Since you must be in a position of detachment from your body then warning people here is obviously secondary, and because of that it is ineffective, at least as you try to do it.

The test is time. And we will see what poopoo really hits what fan. The point is that power is necessary, but when there is wisdom in using it, problems of fear and "worship" disappear. You are speaking not of power, but of displays of power. Two vastly different things. And if you are outside of this plane then all you can provide are displays of power.

However, as you say the darkness has already dissolved to an extent, and it will continue doings so. As such what hits the fan can be far less than what could have hit the fan. There is much at work here, much that is unseen by those locked in the heights. And if you focus on what you need to do where you need to do it, those here can grow to those heights and surprise you. However, when they grow their feet will still be on the ground.

This is a possibility I am sure you do not consider likely, and may not expect, but I present it anyway. And you may not believe this, but I am probably familiar with any exercises you may present, although I am not concerned with directions that divorce matter from spirit, but ones that marry them. And you are correct in not revealing modes of magical empowerment. Most of them are actually not compatible with this system.

People will discover them, but they need to modify them into versions compatible with this here and now, and these modifications may make them difficult to recognize from your perspective. Just as many versions of the truth do not recognize each other as coming from the same foundation.

What is right at this point can only be understood when there is common ground. And you are far too alien to this ground to share perspectives. And even those that do not belong in existence are far too alien to understand certain mysteries and go about their ways thinking they have all the bases covered. Since we all believe what we do then the only proof can be that of the pudding. Respect free will, and try to understand why people resist, instead of just focusing on that they do.

One thing I must say. The value of the growth of ONE human being on earth, in terms of the bigger picture, is worth whole worlds in other reality frames. What I am trying to say is that the role of humans is far greater than that of allies in a cosmic war.

Back
Top Bottom