Convert DNA to Music-Scientists convert protiens, etc

Mrbowtie

A Disturbance in the Force
More here,

borrowed from,

_http://www.mimg.ucla.edu/faculty/miller_jh/gene2music/examples.html

EXAMPLES

Examples of protein music based on our final algorithm can be heard and viewed below. With respect to recognizing repeating patterns in the protein music sequences, we show two main examples: the Huntingtin and LacY permease proteins. Huntington's disease is an example of a triplet repeat disorder in which an expansion of a repeated glutamine sequence causes the protein to lose its proper function. Such an expansion leads to a late-onset neurological disorder. The LacY permease protein spans the membrane of Escherichia coli and has a distinct hydrophobic region of phenylalanines. This sequence facilitates the protein to move through the bacterial membrane. In the Huntingtin example, one can hear an obvious repeated pattern of glutamines and polyprolines, and this pattern can be compared to the less obvious repeated pattern of phenylalanines heard in the LacY permease. See Project Evolution for a description of our coding optimization.

It is important to note that our coding assignment can be reversed with respect to tonal assignments as well as rhythm. For example, the lower notes can be assigned to the hydrophilic amino acids rather than the hydrophobic. We show examples of the human ThyA protein using reverse coding below.

^^SNIP**

Being completely floored when i read this article, it also states that DNA, is language, and vice-versa.
my question, is, if this is true that our own language can program our DNA and music also.

do then, affirmations and all that, actually work, If it is used generically.

Like, "Everyday in every way I am getting better and better and better."*

**Silva mind control method, referencing terminally ill patients that used the phrase in a repetitive manner, daily to their benefit.

very interesting line of research, 'expeshally' if it is possible.

the study does have other examples available to sample, so for me, i did not listen the ones they listed in the , dis-ease, category.

I listened to the immunological one. heh

MR2k

Mrbowtie said:
do then, affirmations and all that, actually work, If it is used generically.

Like, "Everyday in every way I am getting better and better and better."*
Someone might say "today I am going drive my car" but if they don't get into the car and head out then saying it was pointless. Saying it isn't doing it. So 'getting better' in the context you wrote requires action.

Back
Top Bottom