This is surprising from a SAGE advisor. Is he seeing the light or is he really pee'd off with the medics taking over. There seems to be a good deal of "medic bashing" here. He is a senior lecturer in engineering, so a million miles away from the usual medical rhetoric we are used to hearing from dumbed down medics. This sentence is telling:

"Medics have this cartoonised view of how particles move through the air - it's not their fault, it's not their domain - they've got a cartoonish view of how the world is," he said. - (obviously not a fan of our medically trained brethren)

I remember quite distinctly that when we first heard about covid, we were told masks were basically useless. Then suddenly they are not useless even though nothing had changed. Suddenly they became the most important item of clothing on the planet. People had one in every pocket and bag etc. When you went out of the door in the morning you had to check, keys, phone, money, mask, and not necessarily in that order.

"The public were demanding something must be done, they got masks, it is just a comfort blanket," Dr Axon noted. "But now it is entrenched, and we are entrenching bad behaviour.

"All around the world you can look at mask mandates and superimpose on infection rates, you cannot see that mask mandates made any effect whatsoever.

"The best thing you can say about any mask is that any positive effect they do have is too small to be measured."

I don't suppose his comments will become general knowledge to the public but surely BoJo and his cronies have to take a bit of notice when one of their herd breaks ranks. However, it might be a devious and malicious ploy to have a good excuse to fit us all with super duper, virus defying masks that allow only the teeniest fraction of oxygen that the human physiology is able to function with and keep its host alive.

Wouldn't that be fun????

As anyone can see in the recent posts, the situation is pretty weird, especially totalitarian in France. We, French people, are really surprised because we are not used to seeing this kind of thing, and since the beginning of the crisis, we never knew the hardest rules even if it was not perfect. Today, it seems to us that France takes the lead for the new world order and its totalitarianism.

This famous pass, in the whole context announced by Macron, only exists in Pakistan... Of course, all Mainstream media love this pass and the vaccine. They love it so much that they lie, as usual, about the protestors (extremists, fascists, lazy citizens, antivaxx, etc. they honestly go too far...)

BUT, many people react and the protests don't stop taking place all around the country. At this moment, I'm listening to a radio, and Restaurant owners, mall directors, many healthcare employees, firemen, and citizens are very upset and confirmed that they will never comply.

In fact, the pass' law will be voted, or not, this week by the Parliament. The Parliament will probably follow Macron's orders by voting the law since most of the Deputies use to do that. But our senators might be able to do something.
Abats told you that the State Council has validated the pass. We have 2 national institutions that can block a law: State Council & Constitutional Council. The 1rst "wall" has been breached today, now our eyes turn toward the Constitutional Council...

Anyway, many people, professional or not, regroup in associations and send lawyers to attack this totalitarian law. Besides, some law experts say that this thing cannot be validated, we'll see... It sounds like a poker face, a bluff... when Macron announced the law, thousands and thousands of people booked a vaccine appointment because they were scared... SO even if the pass is partly or totally canceled, evil has already won...

We'll keep you informed since it's probably a fight that anyone should watch carefully, wherever you are...

Hi @dredger, I am vaguely familiar with the website but haven't checked it.
Hi, i bumb on your last answer to come back about this ASBL. I just noticed i received a mail from EFVV ... which was in the spams ... . So to remind, EFV V is a Luxembourg ASBL and means "European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance".

Here's the main information of the email :

Thank you all for contacting EFVV and your support.

Many of you have tried to make a donation through paypal.me/EFVVLU (link removed) , but we have noticed that our PayPal account has been strangely restricted and we cannot solve the problem.

(just corrected a typo "has" instead of "hes")
Nothing to add .... it's probably temporary, no ?

Oh boy it's on now, if not shortly I'm thinking. We're most likely toast in the good old USA if this gets traction.

Over half a million Chinese sign WHO letter demanding probe into Fort Detrick lab, reports suggest

An article concerning the first Biden vax "Strike Force" deployment in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina - love this response:
Country star John Rich offered a different plan: “FYI: To any of Biden’s missionaries who feel moved to knock on my door to push me to get the jab, I’ll kindly invite you in, tell you about Jesus and make you listen to Ronald Reagan speeches until dinner. If you’re still here, we’ll have a slow, full reading of the Constitution.”

I don't know what it worth

Quote:

‘I was told that the role was that of a distressed patient but not much more, and I was pleasantly surprised to be asked to attend the audition at the BBC Roath Lock Studios in Cardiff.

‘I found it rather odd that on arrival I was asked to sign the Official Secrets Act and was told never to talk to anyone about the film. I am talking to you because I am so peeved!

‘For the audition I had to lie on a hospital bed, sweating and panting, with an oxygen mask over my face. Between pants, I had to tell an interviewer that all this would never have happened if I hadn’t listened to crackpots urging me not to have the Covid-19 inoculations."

Oh boy it's on now, if not shortly I'm thinking. We're most likely toast in the good old USA if this gets traction.

Over half a million Chinese sign WHO letter demanding probe into Fort Detrick lab, reports suggest

On a second thought… calling upon THE WHO (of all charade players…:rolleyes:)… is like asking the thieves to play investigative committee…

Well, there is no business like monkey business. Yet, even monkeys perform better these days.

Our man in Ohio:

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

45,000 people have allegedly died from the Covid-19 vaccine within three days, according to a US whistle-blower, which has sparked a lawsuit against the federal government.

Thomas Renz, an attorney based in Ohio has started a lawsuit against the federal government for covering up the true number of deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines.

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him.

At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

Renz stated that whilst he cannot currently prove the information, he said that with America’s Frontline Doctors – a team of medical professionals fighting for medical freedom for Americans – he has been “empowered” to file the lawsuit in Alabama.

Allegedly, the whistleblower stated that there are around 11 VAERS systems reporting adverse reactions and deaths across the US, and one system alone has allegedly has reported the shocking 45,000 deaths from the Covid jabs.

However, Renz believes that this number is “immensely higher” and is calling for immediate investigations into the VAERS system.

“How many have really died and why are they covering it up?”, Renz told the Awaken America crowd.

The attorney said that this information and lawsuit will not be reported by the mainstream media and will likely be censored by big tech corporations like YouTube, Facebook, and Google.

Renz said that these big tech giants are “complicit in causing death”, and that he cannot wait to sue them “over and over again.”

Through his Ohio-based law firm, Renz Law, Thomas is suing the US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to halt the Covid-19 vaccine rollout to children 15-years-old and younger.

The lawsuit was filed by Renz and his legal team alongside America’s Frontline Doctors against the Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA) of the Covid-19 vaccines, which they state have had “no long-term studies on the impact on adults, much less children.”

Furthermore, the lawsuit challenges the legality of EUA as the law states that children must be at risk, which Renz argues that the “CDC state that children are statistically at ZERO percent mortality rate by Covid-19.”

Recent data from VAERS up to the week of July 2nd showed that 29.5% of all reported deaths in the US following the administration of the Covid-19 over the last six months and two weeks occurred in the last week.

The data showed that between December 14th, 2020, and July 2nd, 2021, a total of 438,441 adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 9,048 deaths. Compared to the previous week, this was an increase of 2,063 deaths.

READ MORE
Vid at end of article - just shy of 6 min.

Note: perjury not purgery - the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation..

What does Purger mean in law?
To exonerate someone; to clear someone of guilt, charges, or accusations. Purging Contempt is to clear an individual of contempt of court.

Last edited:
Will the sheep go along just as willingly the second time? Will their befuddled brains wonder why vaxxing hasn't really protected against further illness or believe the vax hold outs are the reason/problem?
I hear ya, and would assume the same. Although going out on an errand today I was pleasantly surprised nobody was enforcing masks indoors and majority weren’t wearing them anyway.

Hoping this version of “choose your own adventure” continues, but fully expecting another curveball from these pathocrats 😑

Back
Top Bottom