News flash from this morning's video by Dr. Chris Martenson. Key thing he says is that Dr. Kory of FLCCC tweeted Ivermectin not helping people crashing in ICU with Delta Variant. Dr. Kory advises any symptoms start on the hospital treatment regimen immediately. Ivermectin has helped with anything to do with Covid-19 and vaccines, prevention, bad reaction, long-haul. So for suddenly top MD finds it doesn't work....?? This is kind of a hybrid subject, remediation protocols and possible turning point of apocalypse now and be a prepper.

However, the research here seems about 70 % accurate and complete that Dr. Martenson bases analysis on. I'm wondering if there is something else with these people in ICU with Delta variant. We shall see.

Mostly, just reporting warning from Dr. Kory, will attempt to copy his tweet but it comes up in video at 1.33 minutes.

Dr. Martenson's video. I have liked Dr. M. since the beginning for interpreting new research and going against the grain.

The Question is what defines really a virus these days...

A new virus, a unique virus, a stable virus, an unstable virus, a variant virus and all the many gray zone titles - which to me sometimes sound as if they have been weaponized to such a degree, you can't even see the forest because of all the trees.

Yet - in the end do we know exactly what is what ? Can we truly show proof of what is what ? How do we do that ? Can we show the difference ? Are we even brave enough to step back 5 steps - start all over again ? Everybody just seem to sit and defend existent technologies "in the way it has been done - it will be done". Thereby continue to test with those, whether they are really that good, or not.

So, what has really been found and how is it really analyzed ? (And what were the vaccines truly based on in the very beginning, if for example they didn't have a real virus yet... but just a fragment of something. After all - everything about the mRNA in the vaccines are of artificial origin - a code that is not found in nature ! Which i believe, is important to keep in mind. So, you do not need something real, in order to create something artificial. All you need, is a model. Modeling seem to be the favorite game occupation in the world of science in most fields. Just saying.

Something about the core in all of this virus business, still feels seriously off.

What kind of tools have been used to "see" a virus, or is it fragments, or what is it really we are talking about ? The whole procedure of "isolating a virus", seems to have spiraled out of promotions, distorted, weaponized. Different groups claim different measures, how they did it (or not). Also the ways a virus existence is defined, leaves me more and more wondering and questioning if that is what really defines a virus. Is sequencing really enough to tell that a virus is a virus ? Does a virus really do what it is claimed to do ?

If isolation of virus could been done in the past, why isn't it possible to do so now ? (That is a question to those who claim there is no virus, such as for example Judy Mikowitz, while also saying that her HIV virus has been isolated) So, where are we ? Are we talking about LETTER science - or are we talking about entities that can be seen, studied, isolated, multiplied ? If they can't be isolated - I ask - why not ?

What's up with that ? Why back then, and not now ?

The big divide

Again, here we have big shot scientists, even in the alternative world, some of claim that isolation has been done. Others big shots claim it has not been done. But... what is wrong with actually showing the whole pudding ? I think it is fair, to be able to call things it in question, especially in times of PCR testing technologies & science, which in itself seem to be flaky as a "golden standard", since you can tinker and tamper so nicely with it into all directions of necessary - getting anything you want...

I definitely call for better, more solid proof of the virus existence, from the scientists around the world. Especially, since the corona virus has been given so extreme significance like no other virus in the modern history of humanity - the more reasons to call for more solid proof.

I am sure there is a virus - but is it new ?
And... how is 'new' defined, by the way ?

It appears that the variants are more or less little "reading" errors in the spike protein, while the core of the virus (family) is mostly the same corona virus family, like they always have been ?

Dr Mike Yeadon was I believe the one who explained this deeper. Everytime the virus is replicating, sometimes "reading errors" happen. Think of a hard drive, when you copy large files, and as they are written down to a new location, a little error can happen. And those appear to happen in the spike protein domain (outer layer of the virus), while the genetic info of the core, largely seems to be the same without much variation. Even in the spike proteins there isn't really that much of variation, Yeadon says (around 0.3%), which for the immune system in a largely healthy person is absolutely no problem to cope with. Not even the SARS virus from 2003 is a problem, whose genome is around 80% that of the present corona virus (family, versions etc).

The Spike Protein Research...

It is also the spike proteins most research has been done by the dark side (gain-of-function-reasearch) whose traces can be followed all the way back to 1999 where it started. We are talking about hundreds of million dollars that have been invested into that kind of research... Why all the interest in spike proteins ?

So. What is REALLY killing people ? And how MANY have truly been killed from the corona virus family in 2020-2021 ? It is a fraction of the official deaths numbers, since they have been altered in so many ways, in order to fit the narrative. Without all that, it would still be a flu.

One that gives symptoms in some, and further down even give serious, life threatening conditions, even killing people through an interaction after one week, can lead to excessive inflammation in blood vessels, leading to death, especially in elderlies, if not treated properly. And how many have been killed though experimental anti-viral drugs (Remdesivir), wrong treatment protocols, overdosage of drugs, lack of oxygen, lack of doctor contacts, premature pallative care without consent (see elderly homes in Sweden 2020), and ventilators set on forcing air into the functioning lungs... Those deaths, outweigh by far the real corona deaths.

And, for 99.86% the virus has never has been a life threatening problem. (The issue here is, that by putting this in words, it sounds so.... cold and careless, that many pro injection people, are going off like an atomic bombs, going on the barricades, calling whomever calling anything in question - as an "enemy of the state").

This ain't helping the truth, of course.

Given how humanity's health status has developed, going down steadily in the past 30-40 years (drugs, pills, questionable treatments, lack of sufficient, outmost important vitamins & minerals, processed food with all kinds of additives with shady nature, cosmetics with life endangering poo in it, environments with many untested ingredients more than you can count on one hand...) This all counts !

There is a price to pay...

We have been exposed to a multitude of negative factors, which makes it more difficult for the body to fix things - especially when we encounter a virus. Or it also could be, that we encounter it, because of the accumulated sum of quiet conditions in our body... which at some point are reflected by what we then call a virus...

I am sure, that particles called virus, are interacting with all that which goes into our bodies. (Plenty of ways how the interactions can play out) Enough for the scientists to sequence them into various letters, and calling it something new. An the big mean machine rolls on (emergency).

So yes, viruses can interact with the body in ways that are killing people in the worse case - as it always been the case with humanity, that when we get weaker, we fall more easily into illnesses.

Genetic injections

What is really making people ill / killing people now on a global, like the tip of an iceberg - are the experimental injections, together with the consequences of the lockdowns, poverty, conflicts.

In my opinion, the "deadliest virus" - are the artificial genetic injections since Dec 2020 + the corona narrative's consequences upon humanity for 1.5 years - not a corona virus.

PS:
And please forgive me if I partially ranted... I appears to me, that I am a man of too many words. I still haven't mastered the art of distilling meaning into compact, straight to the point sentences :nuts: :lol:
Perhaps, because the only texts I used to write for a couple decades, have only been in my personal diary... I hugely admire some of the forum members superb writing skills, believe me ! Albeit, to be honest, i also enjoy many different writing styles of forum members, too, because I tell myself, that is the way each one expresses themselves as an individual. In their very own, personal way.
Pretty sure this Reiner Fuellmich interview is somewhere on the forum, but here it is again. Since 2008, 73 patents on our 'friend', the spike protein listed by Dr. Martin. A radionics practitioner II am in touch with said, not verifiably, that she had been working on this spike protein infection since 2003, and indeed seems the patents go way back. Inventor of mRNA Dr. Robert Malone, sold his discovery to Merck, whom a while ago he said that they sat on it, it appears from this report from patent lawyer/researcher that they didn't. They used it for veterinarian medicine application.

Appreciate what you are saying about injections, either directly or by forcing this bioweapon to change -- I think it is part virus but a larger part bioweapon esp. thinking of the patent descriptions in video.

Apologies if the video is a repeat here, so busy at this time. It is a stunner, for sure.

News flash from this morning's video by Dr. Chris Martenson. Key thing he says is that Dr. Kory of FLCCC tweeted Ivermectin not helping people crashing in ICU with Delta Variant. Dr. Kory advises any symptoms start on the hospital treatment regimen immediately. Ivermectin has helped with anything to do with Covid-19 and vaccines, prevention, bad reaction, long-haul. So for suddenly top MD finds it doesn't work....?? This is kind of a hybrid subject, remediation protocols and possible turning point of apocalypse now and be a prepper.

However, the research here seems about 70 % accurate and complete that Dr. Martenson bases analysis on. I'm wondering if there is something else with these people in ICU with Delta variant. We shall see.

Mostly, just reporting warning from Dr. Kory, will attempt to copy his tweet but it comes up in video at 1.33 minutes.

Dr. Martenson's video. I have liked Dr. M. since the beginning for interpreting new research and going against the grain.

PS, ran out of edit time. Adding this.

*Disclosure, dowsed the info for accuracy, asked another dowser to dowse it blind. He got 66% accuracy of the research Dr. Martenson reviews, so it is a flimsy basis in a way to bring to peoples' attention, but for what it may be worth, we do this a lot, practice dowsing for accuracy of info - it is just innate truth sense that humans have, dressed up in a technique....

If those were so rare they would not be questioning/reviewing and, still they are forcing people. They should stop it now.

EU looking into new possible side-effects of mRNA COVID-19 shots

Erythema multiforme, a form of allergic skin reaction; glomerulonephritis, or kidney inflammation; and nephrotic syndrome, a renal disorder characterised by heavy urinary protein losses, are being studied by the safety committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), according to the regulator.
Last month, the EMA found a possible link between very rare heart inflammation and the mRNA vaccines.
It disclosed the new assessments as part of routine updates to the safety section of all authorised vaccines' database, and added menstrual disorders as another condition it was studying for all vaccines, including those from AstraZeneca (AZN.L) and J&J (JNJ.N), after the EMA's update last week.

Are those people in the ICU with Delta variant vaccinated people, or unvaccinated people ?

Here in Australia, things aren’t getting any better. Sydney has been in a very strict lockdown since the end of June, and reports are they are likely to continue for months yet. Military and police patrol streets in ‘hotspot’ suburbs of Sydney; there are checkpoints to ensure that people are not travelling beyond their 5km radius and only for essential purposes. Chief Health Officer NSW Dr Kerry Chant has advised people not to talk to anyone, as conversing in public (even with masks) may spread Covid.

More regional areas in NSW are also being put into a 1 week snap lockdown, all based on increasing ‘cases’ irrespective of whether there are symptoms or not. It’s just crazy. At this rate, there’ll be no economy to speak of.

This video by Paul Joseph Watson explains it well:

So sad to hear that. I understand that Australia was initially seeded by criminals from England, surprising then that most of the population is on board with authoritarian dictates. Australia is obviously a test tube for how totalitarian dictates will be successful in the New World Order. My heart goes out to you. I would say that autonomous local economies make autonomous local governments possible.

And yet, the VAERS database does not list a single case of MIS-C, e.g. the hyper inflammations caused by the covid “vaccines” in children (which the FDA was fully aware of already back in Oct 2020!), While now or recently, CDC database already listed 4200 of such MIS-C hyper inflammation cases in children…

Had to force myself to finally write down something on the Forum.. back at last December I had issues with the landline and internet connection, got reconnected after a month and then again disconnected after a few weeks. Coupled with job issues and the corona crazyness, i got really "disconnected" after!

Manged to not get inoculated despite counting on one hand the people I know that are not jabbed as yet. The small town where i dwell is just crazy and getting jabbed is a sort of status quo, you can't play different when everyone is doing that, uh?

Problem will be any public exams to get a decent job, and in recent years I was counting on it... then a close friend showed up right on the 6th of August, the day of the 'Greenpass' scaremonger, the vaccine pass here in Italy, angry about how things are unfolding so bad, and tells me that for any public exams you could get the test for 15 Euros and be 'green' for 2 days, and 'Don't do the vaccine!'
Tells me also that in town there are a bunch of doctors that are against the jab, and that are counting vaccine-related illnesses, but the majority of their collegues won't say nothing about, something that I've never heard before here!

At that point I've just realized that maybe, maybe, I'm in a position where all the vaccinated surrounded me like a coursed magnet, blocking my view from all the others who can still think for themselves, with only a couple exceptions so far...

The John Moore interview: observations.

My radar also goes off with this interview. It fits many of the bogus disinformation interview characteristics. BUT…?

The proposals are:

There is a 3,600-year cycle of destruction returning soon. Ok that fits.

There is a big planet coming near that is throwing off our solar systems magnetism and gravity that will cause worldwide destruction to our planet. OK, I call it our suns binary partner returning, but “a rose by any other name.” That fits.

There are underground bases being utilized and expanded. Ok, that fits.

No fixed time predictions. OK.

None of these items are of a woo-woo nature, that is to say, (it’s just physical science). The PTB who have more knowledge and technology then we do should certainly be privy to this information, and have prepared for it. So check that box too.

Lastly it has been some time now that that interview came out, and it has basically gone nowhere. When Mike Adams spoke on the Alex Jones show shortly after the JM interview, he mentioned it as a “possibility” and Alex returned with “well, forget meteors” and quickly moved on to; those rat bastards are out to get us! My point is disinformation generally grows legs and walks, while ringing the bell usually goes flat and is quickly forgotten.

I’m skeptical of the source, but less skeptical of the information. And it is a reasonable explanation of what the PTB are in such a rush about.

It makes me wonder what the Cs meant by the PTB risk of exposure. Exposure of them culling the herd for the purposes of the great reset? OR exposure of an extinction-level cataclysm coming, and the fact that TPTB knew about it?

An interesting podcast on Covid with some financial tidbits mixed in.
With some foul language (as expressions of discontent).

Andy joins me to talk government's monetary policy to Covid, what endgame looks like and the loss of our civil liberties.
Andy is the President & Owner of Miles Franklin Precious Metal Investments. Prior to starting Miles Franklin, Ltd. in 1989, Andrew became a Licensed Financial Planner, specializing in Swiss Franc Investments and alternative investments. At Miles Franklin Ltd., a company that has eclipsed $5 billion in sales, Andrew has developed an operation that maintains trust, collaboration, and ethical behavior, superior customer service and satisfaction to better serve their clients. He is responsible for overseeing the firm’s operations and business functions; including strategy and planning, account management, finance, and new business. YouTube does not let me monetize my videos on the site and the podcast is full time work which will never have ads in the middle of it.

Episode 406 – Trust The Science!
Corbett • 08/10/2021 • 71 Comments
We are being told to trust the science. But what science? From which scientists? Join James for this week’s edition of The Corbett Report podcast as he explores the transparent lies of the “settled science” crowd and how those lies will increasingly be used to run our lives in the new biosecurity state.

August 11, 2021, 8:32 PM GMT+2
All California teachers and public school employees must be vaccinated against Covid-19 or submit to regular testing, Governor Gavin Newsom said Wednesday.

The decision came after the San Francisco, Long Beach and Oakland school districts set similar mandates. The rule makes California the first state in the nation to mandate vaccines for all school employees, including bus drivers, janitors and cafeteria workers.

The National Education Association, the largest U.S. teachers union, has opposed broad vaccine mandates, saying they should be negotiated at the district level. The second-largest, the American Federation of Teachers previously opposed vaccine orders, but has shifted its stance.

“It’s not a new thing to have immunizations in schools,” President Randi Weingarten said Sunday on NBC News, adding that circumstances have changed. “We need to be working with our employers, not opposing them, on vaccine mandates.”

About 90% of educators and school staff across the country are now vaccinated, according to a White House statement.

California has also mandated vaccines or testing for all state employees and all healthcare workers.

Gald that protesting of masks and vaccine mandates is occurring here in TN

Too bad that our governor - Bill Lee is onboard for some strange stuff...

Mike Adams of Health Ranger fame is referenced here. Just wanna say that Mike has a lot of ads for his own products and other 'prepper' products. My opinion, but I think that the 'denouement' is happening soon and we don't need to store food for years. Perspicacity folks. Take what you can as info, but be like the geese who could spit out the water and swallow the fat.

The mad managers of the human race and the corona appear to be a catalyst to personal change as well as societal change. We’re all going to be different and we are never going back.

Decision and more decisions and they’re not getting any easier. But they do seem to be leading to the way out, over, or through.

There are, and have been prisoners who re-offend just to be put back in prison because the decisions and responsibly of freedom become too much for them. And that makes me think of the herd clamoring to obey in order to stop thinking, and stop deciding. As if they are saying Please, I can’t take it anymore, no more decisions.

Having not thought much about it, I believed the harvest would be after death, and maybe after the life review. But knowing now, what I don’t know about time, it seems this can all be happening before, during, and after so to speak. And it appears the separation for harvesting is here and now, and has been all throughout the karmic/incarnation cycles of this grand cycle. But now, its quite obvious that separation and hardening is a daily adventure. I’d like to say, it’s simple. Truth or lies. Accept lies and live easier, refuse lies and suffer the consequences. How much you are willing to suffer for what you believe to be true will change you, and define your character. But the day-to-day situation and nuances makes it a bit trickier than that.

While looking up “the harvest” I found a page of the RA material that has specifically separated out the questions about the presently in process harvesting. Having been working with the Cs material for so long, I do find the RA material more difficult to navigate. Noise to signal, biases, and personalities and so forth. Also remember, this was in the 1980s and timelines shift, future can change, and other such things. I’m muddling through it. I will leave a link to the page. The numbers are references to the questions on the page, so you can read it for yourself. I find understanding more on the subject or at least struggling to do so, adds a bit of peace of mind and confidence, in a distressful situation.

Here are a few points from The Harvest page.

6.14 The separation is done by the souls’ own choices. (Decisions)

10.9 The soul itself chooses which is the appropriate environment: to repeat (3D) or to advance. While being carefully monitored.

13.23 This harvest will have few, and repeaters will be many, due to understanding is not effective with the present social complex.

14.14 The harvest is now, so seek the heart of self.

16.39 The soul must understand that it does not understand the law of one to be harvestable, as there is no understanding of it in 3D. (apparently recognizing that there is much you don't understand is pretty important)

17.1 Those harvested to be here (earth) in 4D STO, will be augmented with others harvested from other locations because the STO harvest here will be too low.

17.24 The great majority of this harvest will be 3D repeaters.

17.33 The STO and STS paths explained as equally difficult to reach harvest. (The sinkhole of indifference I think is the biblical saying; Be ye hot, or be ye cold, but be ye lukewarm, and I will spew you out of my mouth.)

17.41 Souls critically in need of experience to be harvestable, have been given priority to be incarnated at this time over those who have a high probability of repeating 3D.

17.42 Seniority by vibration. (Meritocracy?)

63.20 All 3D experience death before transition to 4D. (?)

65.13 When a planet is heavily STS, there is little opportunity for STO harvest.

65.15 Earth changes are an added catalyst.

My general impression was that RA was saying this is going to be an abnormally difficult harvest.

The RA Harvest page:

Last edited:
Totally insane.
- "There is a harmless virus going around with minimal mortality rates, but I'm very glad to have & take these serious side effects 'On The Chin', because I'm told that Covid is dangerous, so I must walk forward [the slaughterhouse] like all the other cattle do! You must take the Jab too! These side-effects are amazing!"

This is what absorbs my attention every time I hear about "How totally powerless people cannot do anything..": Its like the Deep State started WW2 again and their side of the frontline is allowed to use all kinds of guns & Air Force, artillery and orbital satellite weapons, while we - The People's Army - on the opposite side of the frontlines - are expected to charge at the enemy empty handed. There is a massive power imbalance here. Even the mythical Lady Justice is displayed with scales in hand. So, where exactly is the Universal Balance of Power in the current world situation? Help = reinforcements for us must be incoming or else what? I think, this critically imbalanced space sector of the Universe, our little neck of the woods solar system in the Milky Way.. will implode?

Last edited:
The Question is what defines really a virus these days...

A new virus, a unique virus, a stable virus, an unstable virus, a variant virus and all the many gray zone titles
That is a question to those who claim there is no virus, such as for example Judy Mikowitz
No doubt one would have a lot more clarity after having read all three of Judy's plague books regarding whether there ever was a "novel" virus identified as SARS-CoV-2. As David Martin has stated, the "virus" that's being used to justify the pandemic and all liberty destroying measures, is not novel and is a "computer code" manipulation of selected fragments. Again, not being a microbiologist or similar, it's difficult to exactly comprehend the specifics. I do remember that very early on that scientists from I think an Asian country declared they had discovered HIV inserts in the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Wouldn't that indicate that there was an isolated version of said virus?

It may help to remember that the original leak from Ft Detrick was out at least two years before PTB took any action, during which time the virus muted several times according to the Cs. I presume the original virus was being used to develop a spike protein vaccine bioweapon but was still a work in progress. Consequently, the premature release into the wild threw a wrench in the machinery so to speak, and the brain trusts decided that instead of being a calamity, it instead provided an opportunity to launch their already formulated plan ahead of schedule by five or more years! After all, 2030 is their magic target year!

And yet, the VAERS database does not list a single case of MIS-C, e.g. the hyper inflammations caused by the covid “vaccines” in children (which the FDA was fully aware of already back in Oct 2020!), While now or recently, CDC database already listed 4200 of such MIS-C hyper inflammation cases in children…
I believe it was said there are 11 of these reporting entities and a lot of doctors don't even know VAERS exists and if they do, it's very time consuming/complicated to input information. The CMS will only have Medicare/Medicaid entries and so, few children. It's a CMS whistleblower who reported the 45,000 deaths within 3 days to the Tom Renz group.

Keep in mind that the woman could be an "actor", enlisted for continued/unrelenting promotion and support of the deadly narrative. It finally hit me one day that people I see on tv or social media could be and probably are paid shills whether a large focus group or individuals that one would normally think are just regular folks - we're just taking for granted that they are who they present to be. And alternatively, beaming/mind control may be in play as well.

Back
Top Bottom