Yes. I was also thinking about Berlin, when the nazis took power, how decadent was the city. Filth, and no more shame, shame is not there anymore because the conscience is absent. ....Talking about the movie Brazil, I think it is time to see it again. A masterpiece of a movie!
Interesting point about shame or guilty feelings being a component of conscience. Positive in the negative.

As for Gilliam, I just watched “The man who killed Don Quixote.” But “12 Monkeys” I have not seen and I think it is about a pandemic scenario so I will try to find that one. Ever wonder why a bizarro movie maker like Gilliam gets A-list stars? He must be part of the in-crowd in spite of his appearing as an outsider? I still like his work anyway.

:huh:

Could a Simple Saline Solution Stop COVID — and Maybe All Viruses?

New research shows that a simple saline solution stops replication of SARS-CoV-2 — the virus that causes COVID-19 — almost in its tracks.

The study began in early 2020 and was reported on the preprint server bioRxiV in August 2020. It’s now published in the journal Pharmacology & Translational Science, with the authors saying “In this study, we found that 1.5% NaCl inhibited virus replication by 100% in Vero cells, and 1.1% NaCl was sufficient to inhibit virus replication by 88% in Calu-3 cells.”

The researchers based their work on previous confirmed success with in vitro activity of sodium chloride (NaCl) against other RNA viruses such as mengovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, influenza A, human coronavirus 229E and coxsackievirus B3.

The solution they used is considered “hypertonic,” in other words, it has a higher concentration of dissolved NaCl in it than would normally be found in an NaCl solution. Using the formula on monkey kidney cells, they found it’s possible that “hypertonic solutions could be investigated as a prophylaxis or an alternative treatment for COVID-19 patients.”

Noting that “nebulized 3% hypertonic saline treatment for infants with moderate to severe bronchiolitis is safe without any adverse events, such as bronchospasm, cough, or wheezing aggravation” and that previous studies show that “hypertonic saline nasal irrigation and gargling may have played a role in reducing symptoms and duration of illness caused by COVID-19,” they proposed that COVID treatment could involve a hypertonic form of nasal saline.

At 24 mins, a fast paced legal review of the case well worth the listen especially for those of you in the US.

Untitledvac6.jpg

Francis Boyle: How to Indict Individuals and Organizations for Covid-19 Pandemic, 11 Sep 2021

For those who don't know it, here's the 2015 paper/article he particularly refers to:

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

Boyle must have hit a few nerves, as there was a slew of double-down work citing INFODEMIC labels against him (and others). The following one particularly rolls out all the old propaganda captions, and lis aid at the feet of the Russians, among others:

The first state-backed source suggesting that the novel coronavirus might have been made by the US appeared on January 20, 2020, in the Russian Army media outlet Zvezda.26 The article stated the outbreak of unknown pneumonia in China “might be a type of biological weapon” and included a video interview with Igor Nikulin, 27 an individual with dubious credentials who the outlet portrayed as an “expert.”
:zzz:

Then it gets personal at Boyle:
On January 30, 2020, two players that would later have a strong impact in the spread of the conspiracy entered the mix. That day, the obscure podcast Geopolitics and Empire posted an interview with American law professor and author Francis Boyle, 38 who has a history of spreading conspiracies, 39
:lol:

With a drumroll to the second 'player' ("actor") that their sights were aimed at, was Iran:

The second important actor that joined the conspiracy that day was Iran, with an article published by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB), the country’s state media broadcasting agency. The article featured Matthias Chang, a former secretary to Malaysia’s prime minister. In the article, published in Persian, Chang claimed that COVID19 had been introduced to Wuhan by US military personnel coming from the US to participate in the October 2019 Military World Games.
Ooookay.

It is from DFRLab in a 54 page splashy publication with citations aimed at many of the alternative sites people read. DFRLab (Digital Forensic Research Lab) is a working group of the Atlantic Council. Clearly, there is an attempt here at also disassociating focus away from Ft. Detrick and any Gain of Function bioweapon implications from lab to lab.

14:09 vid in article:

Aussie Court Rules Mandatory Jabs Violate Free & Informed Consent & Therefore Break The Law

Australian Member of Parliament, Tanya Davis, is reading from a ruling that was just handed down from Fair Work Commission’s decision that declares mandatory jabs as a condition of employment to be against the law. The ruling states that politicians pushing for mandatory “vaccinations” are not doing so to protect public health.

This ruling can effectively have the effect of ending Covid-Tyranny in Australia, and hopefully be the first legal victory that’ll initiate a domino effect that will bring this nightmare to an end around the world.

[2021] FWCFB 6015 FAIR WORK COMMISSION DECISION
www.fwc.gov.au/documents/decisionssigned/html/2021fwcfb6015.htm

:thup:

Validated! [28:53 rumble vid]

ATTORNEY THOMAS RENZ "We Got Them. Fact Check This!" ALL NEW WHISTLEBLOWER INFO

Rumble — Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

In July Attorney Renz Whistleblower, under penalty of perjury, stated that she estimated at least 45K people had died from the Covid-19 Vaccine. USA Today Fact Checkers and other fact checking services claimed that to be “misinformation.” Today’s revelations solidify that the “Trusted News Initiative” is actually the source of misinformation and propaganda, and that Attorney Thomas Renz Whistleblower was correct all along.

After proving that over 45K people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine, Attorney Renz then moved his attention to focus on the amount of people that are being killed in American hospitals by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s instituted protocol of Remdesivir.

Attorney Renz is also in possession of Remdesivir death data from the Medicare Tracking System that has been withheld by the government from our citizens.

The Remdesivir data reveals of the 7,960 beneficiaries prescribed Remdesivir for Covid-19 2,058 died. That is 25.9%.

46% of people died within 14 days of the Remdesivir Treatment. The Remdesivir Treatment was established in U.S. Hospitals at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Serious adverse events were reported in 131 of the 532 patients who received Remdesivir. That is 24.6%.

Attorney Renz says ” This begs the question… Why is this the protocol in American Hospitals? Does this appear “Safe and Effective” to you?”

RENZ NURSE WHISTLEBLOWERS REVEAL TWO TIER SYSTEM OF CARE DEPENDING ON YOUR VACCINE STATUS

During Attorney Thomas Renz speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour in Colorado Springs, Colorado Renz also talked about 2 Whistleblower nurses that revealed to him that they have seen a 2 tier system of health care depending on the patients “vaccination status.” “The nurses revealed to me that patients that are vaccinated are getting Ivermectin, which is proven to heal people. But if you are unvaccinated, they put you on Remdesivir in the hopes that you will die” said Attorney Thomas Renz.

THE FDA IS TRACKING VACCINE DEATHS, ALL THE WHILE CLAIMING THE COVID VACCINE IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Also during Attorney Renz’ speech he revealed that the FDA is actively working with CMS real-time data ( CMS Medicare database ) to gather weekly reports on Covid-19 adverse events, despite the fact that the US population is told repeatedly this vaccine is “safe and effective.” Attorney Renz says “This information has never been given to the public, and you will see why they have kept it hidden and never published. It’s very damning, and this data reveals that the FDA knew what was coming, let it happen, and thousands and thousands have died or been injured.”

During his speech Renz revealed in one state alone ( New York ) that the amount of people who experienced adverse events after the Covid shot were in the thousands. Adverse events experienced by people who got the Covid-19 shot in New York State included thousands of cardiovascular events, thousands of cases of people getting Covid, and thousands of deaths. At least 13 side effects are reported in the system. “Remember, these are “side effects” that the government, media, and social media continue to tell the public that are not happening. The mantra of “safe and effective” must stop after today’s information” says Attorney Renz.

A copy of Attorney Renz entire speech along with data from the hidden vaccine tracking system will be posted on his website at www.Renz-Law.com

Our favorite KAREN:

Unvaxed at Risk from Vaxed in Coming Dark Winter – Karen Kingston

Karen Kingston is a medical analyst that researches a wide variety of things in the medical world. She’s an expert in getting new drugs and medical devices approved and pass regulatory hurdles. She researched the drug patents for the CV19 vaccine and says the unvaxed are at serious medical risk form the vaxed. Kingston explains, “If you take a look at the biological license approval for Pfizer, it specifically explains that Comirnaty is a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA. What is that? That is a man-made genetic material that coats the spike protein of SARS COV 2. So, people who are injected are producing trillions of the disease causing spike protein, and they can infect other people. This was documented in the August 2015 document by the FDA called ‘Viral Based Gene Therapies’ and shedding analysis and design studies. This is what’s called a viral gene based therapy, and it’s very well documented by the FDA. . . .That is clear evidence that they knew the shedding would occur.”

This is so insidious that the FDA is well aware of unvaxed pregnant women. Kingston says, “Not only can you get sick, but if you get pregnant and are around someone who is vaccinated, that could result in the death of your baby, your baby dying within one month of being born, birth defects and autoimmune disease over its lifetime. That is horrifying.”

Kingston says there are also cases of vaxed parents infecting their unvaxed children. Kingston says, “If you look at the weekly morbidity and mortality reports from the CDC in August, they showed . . . that there was a major spike in cases of hospitalization in children between 1 and 4 years old, then 5 and 12, and 12 to 18 beginning in January and going up very quickly. Well, the children were not supposed to be vaccinated. That’s correct–the parents are. As parents get more and more vaccinated, the children, particularly 1 to 4 year olds, are the highest spike in hospitalizations due to Covid. Children never got Covid before. What they are getting is Covid from their parents being vaccinated.

Kingston gives ways to minimize the risk for the unvaccinated and also some help for the vaccinated with a supplement called NAC.
[...]
(What is written here is only a small portion of what is covered. There is much more in the 58 minute interview.)

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with pharmaceutical and medical device analyst Karen Kingston.

Article and vid

Yes. I was also thinking about Berlin, when the nazis took power, how decadent was the city. Filth, and no more shame, shame is not there anymore because the conscience is absent. And in this program that you put, treating the public as they were kids. And the kids are happy, that the monstrosity of it!

Well, I believe beauty is very important.

Talking about the movie Brazil, I think it is time to see it again. A masterpiece of a movie!
There was an Amazon series called Transparent a few years ago. It was about a prosperous Jewish family in LA with the father going through sex change (socially). Actually, the whole family was kind of twisted with regard to their relationships. The series moved back in time through several generations, telling the stories of ancestors with similar issues, particularly in pre-war Berlin where this sort of thing was apparently tolerated. I'm not sure, but I think a lot of these people got rounded up into labor camps, not just the Jewish ones. Makes me wonder if the same might happen in times to come. It appears to be encouraged, anyway. Sobering thought.
Here's a trailer, which is kind of general.

Our gods/govt are conducting what they call vaccination Blitz . Using one and sometimes two days lock-down
so people can go out and take the shot. I was recently brief on the meaning of Blitz. I did a quick check and came up
with the following meaning don't ask if i was not shocked.

Blitz:
A sudden concerted effort to deal with something.
An Intensive or sudden military attack
The German raid on Britain in 1940-1
Fast violent attack on a town,city, etc., usually with bombs dropped from aircraft.
These people are really crazy indeed.

Another thing came to me today regarding this C-19 virus, In 325 A.D Constantine
used similar method to make Christianity the religion of choice. The different govt are like the Bishops
in the ancient Roman Empire. People were killed for speaking out and some had to go under ground or accept in order to
survive tyranny. The major difference is that the Vax is more harmful but they both have negative implication for mankind
life in 3D.

I saw the following on a FB page of someone from Canada. Read the article and contemplate about the "logic" of the author. The author mentions how people wih life long career decided to quit because they didn't want to vaccinate. And instead of having compassion or wondering about it, the author says "Good riddance!", and that he and others like him are willing to do anything to return to their "concert-pubs-outer-goings". Not to mention the air of extreme superiority, as if everyone who refuses the vaccine is gullible and "conspiracy nut".

View attachment 49908
I suppose this is a good example of what we should expect from the current crop of authoritarians.

A couple of notes:

Referencing the "The Daily Show" he uses in his article to re-describe the paramoralism of the seat belt argument, and in doing so indicates two things: First, the author has poor taste in comedy; As was recently pointed out during the week following Norm Macdonald's passing, where comedy and the mechanics of comedy have been under popular scrutiny, The Daily Show and the slate of Leftist 'comedians' now pushing the official narrative are no longer seeking laughter from the audience. They are seeking applause.

The second thing... Consider: The man has his own newspaper collum! But instead of using that media space to develop his own thinking and arguments, (what he was ostensibly hired to do), he retells what he saw on the Daily Show. He's not a writer; he's a repeating station.

There's also his remarks about, "conspiracy theorists", slinging the term about with disgust.

This one has been studied at length before, but basically, "If you're not a conspiracy theorist today, you're an idiot."

I'm sure he'd disagree, but I'm also sure he has done a lot more avoidance and bad faith 'research' than he has spent energy in pursuit of truth.

Regarding, "Quitters"...

I recently heard a terrifying quote:

"Anybody can have principles when times are easy. If you abandon them when times get tough, they were never principles; they were hobbies."

Ow..! That's a gut punch right there. As the C's mentioned, taking the vaccine is the easy way out. THAT's quitting.

-Not that the fellow who wrote this article would definitely see it that way. If he truly believes in the lie, then he IS living by his principles, rolling up his sleeve with pride, snarling at real humans. But times are easy for authoritarians. I bet when times are difficult, he'd hide his 'principles' away to get along, when calling the FBI on your neighbors isn't considered heroic.

(Now, also regarding principles... I wouldn't want to shame or bully anybody into choosing a dangerous life course if that's not in the cards for them; some of us are going to be vaccinated. It's just too damned hard to avoid. A cornered animal is cornered. -Some of us, however, are in positions where dying in a camp is a 'final solution' we are prepared for, may even be why we came here. I think I might be one of those. I feel it in my core like a piece of flint or steel. Maybe I'll feel differently in a few months, after I've been worn down. We'll see. Right now, I'm willing to dig a hole through that corner or claw my way up and over the edge, but failing that, die before I accept the jab. The body is temporary and the soul is eternal. This will be a good badge of honor, or a good pub story.)

The way I look at it is this: This entire reality has been one giant setup for these fantastic choice scenarios. To not take advantage of them is a waste. Anybody can lie down. Doing the difficult thing is a rare opportunity. How often do dragons come around?

Last edited:
Regarding, "Quitters"...

I recently heard a terrifying quote:

"Anybody can have principles when times are easy. If you abandon them when times get tough, they were never principles; they were hobbies."

Ow..! That's a gut punch right there. As the C's mentioned, taking the vaccine is the easy way out. THAT's quitting.
Woodsman, I totally get where you are coming from but with all due respect, I personally do not feel that taking the vaccine is “quitting”.

I don’t want it in my body under any circumstances, nor do I feel ok seeing it happening to others - particularly children!!!!! I see there are a lot of people in some terrible situations (including people connected to this forum) who have been informed about the realities (to some degree) and they feel they have had no choice! For example, many have huge pressures on them financially to stay in jobs, support loved ones/wish to remain close to them/ have access to them, or actually one day perhaps be able to actually see and hold close the people they love most dearly once again, whom they have been separated from for so long because of this wicked agenda.

This might sound extreme, but what if it was someone who chose to have the vaccine in order stay in a role so they could remain part of a group infiltrating the ‘elites’, following their deepest Soul guidance to do all they could to be a part a positive shift to this monstrous situation - therefore potentially altering the reality of the “wishful thinking” being projected upon humanity - even if it meant they might die / be terribly affected?
Would you think they were a ‘quitter’?

I honour that you feel very strongly about the vaccine (as do I).
Every single day the information we are seeing and hearing (and sharing here) becomes clearer and honestly, to me, more horrifying, but the reasons some people make the choice to vaccinate are deeply complex.

There are people connected to this forum who have opted for the vaccine (under duress from what I can tell) but I don’t see them as ‘quitters’. I see many have tried to make an informed decision under terrible circumstances and are doing all they can to protect themselves (and others) by educating themselves about how to support their physical, emotional and spiritual bodies. I have enormous respect for that, and can only imagine how devastating and difficult it would be to make such a huge decision, even when you have faith in your deepest guidance and feel you can be protected. Perhaps the key to this choice for some is literally, faith (and lots of prayer, as well as taking practical steps to care for the physical body).

I feel we need to be mindful about how we communicate our own feelings about this subject so it doesn’t don’t turn into a projection that hurts others. If I was a vaccinated individual connected to this forum, there are a lot of posts I would find very painful and even frightening to read. I noted a while ago some people commenting about the fact that they had not shared they had made the choice to vaccinate, it seemed they felt concerned people would give them a hard time, or that they had pain and shame around this. The way I see it is: they should be getting is our love and support, and for the most part, that seems to come naturally to many on the forum.

This comment is offered with gentleness, love and respect and is intended as a broader message to the group, I am not trying to give you a hard time Woodsman. I mean no offence, am just asking generally for more compassion and mindfulness toward others who have had to make some very confronting choices and who may be extremely concerned / frightened about ongoing repercussions, the more they learn about the truth.

This kind of ‘fragmenting’ = us / them is exactly what the PTB loves.
It is constantly feeding on the conflict, suffering and misery connected to it.

Humanity is humanity (the human part, at least).
I see a powerful word in there : unity.
Another one: mutiny.

It’s time we stood together.
Peaceful. Powerful. People.

Woodsman, I totally get where you are coming from but with all due respect, I personally do not feel that taking the vaccine is “quitting”.

I don’t want it in my body under any circumstances, nor do I feel ok seeing it happening to others - particularly children!!!!! I see there are a lot of people in some terrible situations (including people connected to this forum) who have been informed about the realities (to some degree) and they feel they have had no choice! For example, many have huge pressures on them financially to stay in jobs, support loved ones/wish to remain close to them/ have access to them, or actually one day perhaps be able to actually see and hold close the people they love most dearly once again, whom they have been separated from for so long because of this wicked agenda.

This might sound extreme, but what if it was someone who chose to have the vaccine in order stay in a role so they could remain part of a group infiltrating the ‘elites’, following their deepest Soul guidance to do all they could to be a part a positive shift to this monstrous situation - therefore potentially altering the reality of the “wishful thinking” being projected upon humanity - even if it meant they might die / be terribly affected?
Would you think they were a ‘quitter’?

I honour that you feel very strongly about the vaccine (as do I).
Every single day the information we are seeing and hearing (and sharing here) becomes clearer and honestly, to me, more horrifying, but the reasons some people make the choice to vaccinate are deeply complex.

There are people connected to this forum who have opted for the vaccine (under duress from what I can tell) but I don’t see them as ‘quitters’. I see many have tried to make an informed decision under terrible circumstances and are doing all they can to protect themselves (and others) by educating themselves about how to support their physical, emotional and spiritual bodies. I have enormous respect for that, and can only imagine how devastating and difficult it would be to make such a huge decision, even when you have faith in your deepest guidance and feel you can be protected. Perhaps the key to this choice for some is literally, faith (and lots of prayer, as well as taking practical steps to care for the physical body).

I feel we need to be mindful about how we communicate our own feelings about this subject so it doesn’t don’t turn into a projection that hurts others. If I was a vaccinated individual connected to this forum, there are a lot of posts I would find very painful and even frightening to read. I noted a while ago some people commenting about the fact that they had not shared they had made the choice to vaccinate, it seemed they felt concerned people would give them a hard time, or that they had pain and shame around this. The way I see it is: they should be getting is our love and support, and for the most part, that seems to come naturally to many on the forum.

This comment is offered with gentleness, love and respect and is intended as a broader message to the group, I am not trying to give you a hard time Woodsman. I mean no offence, am just asking generally for more compassion and mindfulness toward others who have had to make some very confronting choices and who may be extremely concerned / frightened about ongoing repercussions, the more they learn about the truth.

This kind of ‘fragmenting’ = us / them is exactly what the PTB loves.
It is constantly feeding on the conflict, suffering and misery connected to it.

Humanity is humanity (the human part, at least).
I see a powerful word in there : unity.
Another one: mutiny.

It’s time we stood together.
Peaceful. Powerful. People.
I hear you.

And in general, I agree. I made an effort address the other side of the argument at the end of my post, and I think it holds true and fair. But it sounds like that got lost in the heightened reactions you experienced.

Like I said, it's a terrifying quote, a gut punch. But it is also accurate. Many of the most profound truths have that quality.

Beethoven's 9th Symphony. -One of the most uplifting, moving pieces of music ever created, contains a choral portion, "Ode to Joy", where at the highest point in the piece, angels break into song. One day, I was struck with the question, "What are they saying, those singers?"

In the middle of that surging, powerful uplift of music, that Wave, appear these terrifying words...

Whoever has created
An abiding friendship,
Or has won
A true and loving wife,
All who can call at least one soul theirs,
Join in our song of praise;
But any who cannot must creep tearfully
Away from our circle.

That hit like a hammer. Truth and God can be savage in its levying of reality. All we can do is prepare ourselves to receive it and live in earnest with the results. -And remember, "All there is is Lessons".

Last edited:

Noticed this in the Aussie news today :

Dozens potentially given harmless saline injection instead of COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine in Melbourne mix-up

“A Deepdene GP clinic has apologised to 30 patients who booked in to receive a Pfizer vaccination last Sunday, saying they may have received a harmless saline injection by mistake.

Deepdene Surgery said in a statement the error occurred when "empty vaccine vials were used for preparing some of the syringes intended for vaccination".

(How is THAT hygienic or good practice?)

"As a result 30 people may or may not have received the vaccine," the clinic said. "People who did not receive the vaccine would have received an injection of saline (salt solution).”

“The saline did not contain any vaccines or drugs.”
(Because they would know, you can trust these people, they are clearly so careful and thorough! 🤪)
“An injection of saline does not cause any harm."

(But if they had received the actual vax and are being offered another immediately, that could cause some issues. Health. Care. Professionals)

Back
Top Bottom