The 2nd Conference in Pathology from Berlin, has already put out a link with the 🇬🇧 english dubbed version. I only listened to it without seeing the images last night - but it was highly professional as it was interesting... yet daunting.

Oh, and Nachtweide, you did a fantastic job in writing down an english outline and summarization of contents.

Just wow ! 💞
Thanks for the flowers :flowers:I also like your reports very much:thup:
It's a strange feeling to be German today and it feels totally unreal. On the one hand a leadership that hates us and wants to destroy us. Psychological war against the population with all the instruments in the psychopathic toolbox. On the other hand, the bright light - people who put everything on the line to free us from the lie and embrace. The work of these professors is so selfless and it brings tears to my eyes to see these honest men standing stunned in front of the shambles of medicine and the decay of the system. They know what their findings mean for vaccinated people and it drives crazy not to be able to intervene. How bitter it must be to realize that their best colleagues and friends are corrupt and turn their backs on them. Perhaps it is our fate that the battle between good and evil is now taking place right in our country. Füllmich is doing such a great job with the team worldwide and the results of the German pathologists will provide the legal basis for him to fight his battle. I myself feel like in a big battle as a spectator without fear but with a deep sadness and hope for a quick end for all concerned.

PS: There was perhaps a small ambiguity in my translation. The turbocarcinomas affect the young people who was born in the 70s and 80s. Today they are between 40 and 50 years old. As a therapist, I myself am affected with a patient. She was in chemo with a uterine carcinoma. Then she got Astrazenega and suddenly she developed a mammary carcinoma that grew at such a rate that I could watch. Unfortunately, the patient passed away 6 months after diagnosis at the age of 51. I have reported this to attorney Füllmich today by mail as they now collect such cases. I will try to get the findings from the husband. It is really a disaster what we see.

For those that can get BBC i-player I wish to share 2 episodes of a pathologist crime series I have been watching. It totally and unashamedly exposed the men behind the curtain as well as gene modification and more. Further shock for me was that it was aired in 2000!
For those who like a good 'who dunnit' like me, I am sure yo will find it an interesting interlude.....

Silent Witness

Series 5: 1. The World Cruise, Part 1

Two elderly brothers are found dead in their home, with no apparent injuries. A post mortem discovers suspicious puncture marks and a possible racist connection.

A big heartfelt thank you and hugs to all of you who have tirelessly been keeping us up to date on this thread. Much appreciated as always :-)

Edit: Forgot to add url

And this happened on local TV in Argentina:

Analysis of what happened on Intratables (América TV) when Dr. Mario Borini was presenting official data.

All the data used in the video to analyze the statistics can be found at WorldMeters.

(The video has automatic translation)

Context: The show host censors the first doctor and then allows the second doctor to replicate the narrative and favor the vaccine.

Last edited:
How odd :scared: - I just looked at his on Telegram minutes ago (but decided against to post it here)
Not sure if it is real, but when it comes to that Kissinger lizard face... anything was possible: Bats, spiders and black smoke seem to have escaped that man's mouth. A truly bizarre person.

*brrrr*

What Did Henry Kissinger Really Say About Mandatory Forcible Vaccination?

Locked Australia's Covid internment camp, even when negative:

3 people recently scaled the fences and "escaped" from this concentration, quarantine camp. A full man hunt was initiated with police setting up check points etc. The 3 were later apprehended ... the 3 were teenagers. Never tested positive either.

Only need to watch the 1st minute

Here's the police media debrief after they caught the 3 teenage "criminals". I'll be honest, couldn't stomach more than a few seconds.

I find it highly unlikely that even the likes of Kissinger would refer to "sheep minds" and "extermination services" in a public speech to the WHO council, for which we don't even have anything transcribed or in the archives. The word choice rather seems to reflect what people on sites such as godlikeproductions or 4chan might use. These kind of fakes give freedom fighters a bad name, even though there might be some truth to it.

This excellent article just in from New Zealand where Guy Hatcher discusses the damage done by Pfizer withholding critical safety data and how governments have just accepted the Pfizer data without any peer review.

Back
Top Bottom