covid and compliance

scottiet

Padawan Learner
Hi all!, Just a thought, I remember once reading the C's mentioned in a transcript there was or is going to be some kind of supercomputer that recorded all those who are compliant and those who aren't to the "NWO" agenda, do you think maybe this covid nonsense is what that statement may have been partially about? The final kick off for who's getting "Vaccinated" and complying to their orwellian agenda? I can't help but feel that something big is real close to happening, all these events have compiled up like a tsunami and is almost about to hit land

I think that’s probably part of it. They also know who’s saying what on social media, on the phone, and texts, etc. Covid and vax thing may be a partial test of the predictive model, while simultaneous being a new datapoint for further refine the model. But there are a lot of other data points as well which give each of us a “profile” which can be used to predict (with various degrees of success) our behavior.

So before they can institute overt totalitarianism (it’s moving quickly in that direction) they probably have to be confident their model is accurate, but also that the general ratio of obedient/disobedient is high enough. Given how fast we are moving, it seems that they are either desperate or confident that their models are working and the landscape is favorable. But in either case, wishful thinking and overconfidence will get them, if earth changes don’t do it first.

To Ina’s point, I think that’s true of a lot of people. Remember all the polls saying Hillary will win? What they can’t control is how many people are practicing a form of strategic enclosure, and all those who just don’t discuss this stuff online at all. So there will always be a rather large element of surprise and uncertainty. But their wishful thinking will likely make them minimize the scope of this element to their own detriment. Also, they probably suck at data science for the same reasons and have over-fitted their model in other ways, which may appear to be way more predictive than it really is. Garbage in, garbage out.

Hi all!, Just a thought, I remember once reading the C's mentioned in a transcript there was or is going to be some kind of supercomputer that recorded all those who are compliant and those who aren't to the "NWO" agenda, do you think maybe this covid nonsense is what that statement may have been partially about? The final kick off for who's getting "Vaccinated" and complying to their orwellian agenda? I can't help but feel that something big is real close to happening, all these events have compiled up like a tsunami and is almost about to hit land
With the current technology ( whether one calls it super computer or not), minute level data gathering, PTB's control over all the businesses and governments, they have all the data. The question is whether they will be able to connect the dots to the accuracy to identify who is vaccinated and who is not? They can guess. The parameters under which these super computers has to work is also set by the same people who has limited understanding of the entire situation. Being a guess, they will make mistake, get exposed (just like in Trump Elections). They can override it and if nothing changes for a long time and people may even forget about the exposure. I guess, that's where Nature plays major role to break the time loop. Let's say it is War of the Gods over human minds.

Back
Top Bottom