Crazy storm weather around the world

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
#1
Somehow in the last weeks I read several times that people got hit on camping places by trees, or got killed by lightning. Of course people are outside and are more in danger to get hit, nonetheless I think that there maybe is an increase this year. With that after the recent events like Barcelona, Turku, Charlotesville and so on also the weather speeds up again.

Some recent events (sources are mainly in German, except for the first):

* Tent festival in Austria: 2 dead, over 100 hundred people got injured while a whirlwind destroyed a huge tent
* Two festivals in Germany: where over 50 people got injured
* 200 year old toak hits religious festival in Portugal: at least two dead
* a social minister of one of the states in Germany got hit by tree and got severely injured in Italy
 

Gaby

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
#2
From August 15th, at least 12 people, including a child, were killed this afternoon after a tree crashed down on a crowd at a religious festival in Madeira.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/15/falling-tree-kills-11-people-during-festival-in-madeira-6854152/#ixzz4qDCsUk2u
 

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
#3
On Friday evening, intense storm and rainfall washed cars into piles near the town of Sudak in Eastern Crimea, Russia.

Here's an image. Video at link.

https://www.rt.com/news/400260-crimea-domino-cars-mudflow/
 

Attachments

Aeneas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#4
There was also a very intense storm last weekend in Poland that has been described as perhaps the worst disaster in Polish history. An estimated 8,2 million cubikmeters of timber fell, which is a monstrous amount.
https://www.sott.net/article/359595-Worst-disaster-in-the-history-of-Poland-Storm-fells-record-number-of-trees

The timing of the storms alongside the terror attacks and stabbings, not to mention all the dead whales and other anomalies just makes one wonder if there isn't some cosmic explanation for it. It reminded me also of when Laura and the chateau went to Prague and did a cleanse after which there was a terror attack or something, which was supposedly the release of the negative energy or a big STS tantrum of their plans being spoiled. At least that is roughly what I remember the C's saying.

Perhaps it is just chaos and entropy displaying itself different on the different densities, three to one. We can see on 3rd, 2nd and 1st density what could be interpreted as manifestations of chaos and entropy.

An electrical event in the cosmos might also be considered, whether it be the cause of the other events or itself an effect of happenings on higher levels is beyond me to speculate on. Enough speculation already :P
 

Alana

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
#5
There's also Sierra Leone, where heavy rains at the beggining of the week caused a mountain to fall and burry towns below it. Almost 500 people died and more than that are still missing:

Sierra Leone mudslides kill 461
Sierra Leone has buried 461 victims of a mudslide that swept away homes on the edge of the capital this week, an official at the central morgue said on Friday.

Rescue workers continued bringing bodies to the morgue and those buried included 156 children, said the official, who asked to remain anonymous because he was not authorised to speak about the figures.

The government has not given a death toll from the disaster. The Red Cross said on Friday that more than 600 people are still missing, and a search continues for corpses buried in the mud.

The mudslide on Monday was one of Africa's worst flood-related disasters in living memory and struck Sierra Leone only a year after it began its recovery from the 2014-16 Ebola epidemic that killed 4,000 people in the former British colony.
 

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#6
Aeneas said:
There was also a very intense storm last weekend in Poland that has been described as perhaps the worst disaster in Polish history. An estimated 8,2 million cubikmeters of timber fell, which is a monstrous amount.
https://www.sott.net/article/359595-Worst-disaster-in-the-history-of-Poland-Storm-fells-record-number-of-trees

The timing of the storms alongside the terror attacks and stabbings, not to mention all the dead whales and other anomalies just makes one wonder if there isn't some cosmic explanation for it. It reminded me also of when Laura and the chateau went to Prague and did a cleanse after which there was a terror attack or something, which was supposedly the release of the negative energy or a big STS tantrum of their plans being spoiled. At least that is roughly what I remember the C's saying.

Perhaps it is just chaos and entropy displaying itself different on the different densities, three to one. We can see on 3rd, 2nd and 1st density what could be interpreted as manifestations of chaos and entropy.

An electrical event in the cosmos might also be considered, whether it be the cause of the other events or itself an effect of happenings on higher levels is beyond me to speculate on. Enough speculation already :P
Could some of the intensity of these storms be contributed to the approaching Solar Eclipse this Monday 21st and an expected asteroid passing the Earth on September first?

"Messengers of Armageddon": Asteroids That Pose Threat to Earth (PHOTOS)
https://sputniknews.com/society/201708201056624561-asteroids-threat-to-earth/

On September 1, Florence the asteroid will whizz past Earth making it the largest asteroid sighting in history. It will then be gone for 500 years. NASA has assured that this asteroid doesn’t pose any threat to our planet, but there are some asteroids out there which are a danger to Earth. Sputnik takes a look at some of these heavenly bodies.
 

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#7
angelburst29 said:
Could some of the intensity of these storms be contributed to the approaching Solar Eclipse this Monday 21st and an expected asteroid passing the Earth on September first?

"Messengers of Armageddon": Asteroids That Pose Threat to Earth (PHOTOS)
https://sputniknews.com/society/201708201056624561-asteroids-threat-to-earth/

On September 1, Florence the asteroid will whizz past Earth making it the largest asteroid sighting in history. It will then be gone for 500 years. NASA has assured that this asteroid doesn’t pose any threat to our planet, but there are some asteroids out there which are a danger to Earth. Sputnik takes a look at some of these heavenly bodies.
It can be, -from what I had been reading at Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection- and, not just by the ones that had been identified, but also those who are discovered later and, those which wont be able to be discovered ... in time?, NEO's just keep coming this way...
_https://watchers.news/2017/08/20/asteroid-2017-qp1/ said:
A newly discovered asteroid designated 2017 QP1 flew past Earth at a very close distance of 0.17 LD (~65 280 km / 40 563 miles) on August 14, 2017, two days before it was discovered. This is the 22nd known near-Earth asteroid to flyby Earth within 1 lunar distance since the start of the year.

Asteroid 2017 QP1 was first observed at ATLAS-HKO, Haleakala on August 16, 2017, but it flew past Earth at around 21:23 UTC on August 14 at an estimated speed (relative to the Earth) of 23.97 km/s.
add: also
http://spaceweather.com/ said:
AS THE ECLIPSE NEARS, SOLAR ACTIVITY INCREASES: Only a few weeks ago, it seemed that the sun would be quiet and featureless when the Moon eclipsed it on Aug. 21st. Solar Minimum was in full swing. This weekend, however, the sun is welcoming the eclipse with a burst of renewed activity. "As the Moon approaches the sun, our nearest star is extending a friendly hand towards it," ...

"There is a huge prominence on the sun's eastern limb. If you are in the total eclipse path set your clock to greet this awesome spectacle on Monday," he says.

And that's just for starters. In addition, a remarkably-long sunspot group is sprawling across the solar disk. AR2671 stretches 140,000 miles from end to end, almost twice as wide as the planet Jupiter.
...
If we're really lucky, the sunspot will explode .AR2671 has a 'beta-gamma' magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class solar flares.
"If we are lucky"??? ... certainly things are arranging interestingly, although, regarding of the possible effects here on earth, we will have to wait and see ...
 

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#8
mabar said:
angelburst29 said:
Could some of the intensity of these storms be contributed to the approaching Solar Eclipse this Monday 21st and an expected asteroid passing the Earth on September first?

"Messengers of Armageddon": Asteroids That Pose Threat to Earth (PHOTOS)
https://sputniknews.com/society/201708201056624561-asteroids-threat-to-earth/

On September 1, Florence the asteroid will whizz past Earth making it the largest asteroid sighting in history. It will then be gone for 500 years. NASA has assured that this asteroid doesn’t pose any threat to our planet, but there are some asteroids out there which are a danger to Earth. Sputnik takes a look at some of these heavenly bodies.
It can be, -from what I had been reading at Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection- and, not just by the ones that had been identified, but also those who are discovered later and, those which wont be able to be discovered ... in time?, NEO's just keep coming this way...
_https://watchers.news/2017/08/20/asteroid-2017-qp1/ said:
A newly discovered asteroid designated 2017 QP1 flew past Earth at a very close distance of 0.17 LD (~65 280 km / 40 563 miles) on August 14, 2017, two days before it was discovered. This is the 22nd known near-Earth asteroid to flyby Earth within 1 lunar distance since the start of the year.

Asteroid 2017 QP1 was first observed at ATLAS-HKO, Haleakala on August 16, 2017, but it flew past Earth at around 21:23 UTC on August 14 at an estimated speed (relative to the Earth) of 23.97 km/s.
add: also
http://spaceweather.com/ said:
AS THE ECLIPSE NEARS, SOLAR ACTIVITY INCREASES: Only a few weeks ago, it seemed that the sun would be quiet and featureless when the Moon eclipsed it on Aug. 21st. Solar Minimum was in full swing. This weekend, however, the sun is welcoming the eclipse with a burst of renewed activity. "As the Moon approaches the sun, our nearest star is extending a friendly hand towards it," ...

"There is a huge prominence on the sun's eastern limb. If you are in the total eclipse path set your clock to greet this awesome spectacle on Monday," he says.

And that's just for starters. In addition, a remarkably-long sunspot group is sprawling across the solar disk. AR2671 stretches 140,000 miles from end to end, almost twice as wide as the planet Jupiter.
...
If we're really lucky, the sunspot will explode .AR2671 has a 'beta-gamma' magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class solar flares.
"If we are lucky"??? ... certainly things are arranging interestingly, although, regarding of the possible effects here on earth, we will have to wait and see ...
I just wanted to make a small comment on the Solar Eclipse. While the news is saturated with people flocking to the States where the full Eclipse can be observed, a few of my neighbors are having "panic attacks." I live in a housing development and there's a "little click of 5 women" in their mid-60's - early 70's that look after each other. I know them, to see them but have never been part of their social gatherings. One seems to be "a very religious type".

Early this morning, while I was in the kitchen making breakfast, I heard someone knocking on my neighbors kitchen door. The one that I consider very religious brought my neighbor some bee wax candles. After a few minutes, they both came out to sit on the small porch near my kitchen window. I know it's not polite - to listen in on other peoples conversations but even if I retreat to another room, I can still hear them.

Anyways, the conversation was unreal. They talked about Trump and all the protests and the killings in Chicago. By the conversation, they believed we are living in the "end times". However they came to the conclusion, that the total Eclipse is to be equated with 'The Long Night' in the Bible and the three hours it's suppose to take - in crossing the U.S. .... as "the Three Days of Darkness" is beyond me? The one visiting already taped a black garbage bag over her bedroom window, where she plans to ride it out? I couldn't believe what I was hearing! How twisted - is that??? Yet, these women look and act like "normal" senior citizens? Up until now, I was more concerned over "the gangs" that have formed over the Summer in the neighborhood.

This afternoon, I started packing a few things - time to get serious about moving (hopefully) to a better area.
 

Aeneas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#9
mabar said:
angelburst29 said:
Could some of the intensity of these storms be contributed to the approaching Solar Eclipse this Monday 21st and an expected asteroid passing the Earth on September first?

"Messengers of Armageddon": Asteroids That Pose Threat to Earth (PHOTOS)
https://sputniknews.com/society/201708201056624561-asteroids-threat-to-earth/

On September 1, Florence the asteroid will whizz past Earth making it the largest asteroid sighting in history. It will then be gone for 500 years. NASA has assured that this asteroid doesn’t pose any threat to our planet, but there are some asteroids out there which are a danger to Earth. Sputnik takes a look at some of these heavenly bodies.
It can be, -from what I had been reading at Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection- and, not just by the ones that had been identified, but also those who are discovered later and, those which wont be able to be discovered ... in time?, NEO's just keep coming this way...
_https://watchers.news/2017/08/20/asteroid-2017-qp1/ said:
A newly discovered asteroid designated 2017 QP1 flew past Earth at a very close distance of 0.17 LD (~65 280 km / 40 563 miles) on August 14, 2017, two days before it was discovered. This is the 22nd known near-Earth asteroid to flyby Earth within 1 lunar distance since the start of the year.

Asteroid 2017 QP1 was first observed at ATLAS-HKO, Haleakala on August 16, 2017, but it flew past Earth at around 21:23 UTC on August 14 at an estimated speed (relative to the Earth) of 23.97 km/s.
There was also asteroid 2017 QN2 that flew past yesterday, the 20th of August just 0.6 LD away. It too was discovered just 2 days before on the 18th of August. https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2017%20QN2&orb=1

So yes, it does appear as if the space around earth is getting crowded and also that many asteroids/meteors are discovered too late to do anything about other than saying the last prayer or receive the consolamentum. All of it could likely trigger electrical events that also affect humans, making some disintegrate or loose the plot. Tensions appear heightened to say the least.

Edit=Quote
 

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#10
angelburst29 said:
I just wanted to make a small comment on the Solar Eclipse. While the news is saturated with people flocking to the States where the full Eclipse can be observed, a few of my neighbors are having "panic attacks." I live in a housing development and there's a "little click of 5 women" in their mid-60's - early 70's that look after each other. I know them, to see them but have never been part of their social gatherings. One seems to be "a very religious type".
Yes, I understand ... I had observed too the frantic mode? of people regarding the eclipse, and here would be seen/perceived justo a 10% at much but, ignorance is and had been our greatest problem ... hope you find a better place.
 

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#11
Published on Jun 3, 2017

https://youtu.be/99HzBdsVQHY
StormChasingVideo
Amazing time lapse at sunset by Emmy Award Winning
Cinematographer Mike Olbinski of the Asperitas (formerly known as Undulatus asperatus) clouds at Sunset near Bowdon, ND, USA.
Published on Aug 10, 2017

https://youtu.be/tej3zK91UVQ
Pecos Hank
A never ending nightmare as several tornadoes threaten Canton Texas one after another. The third and largest tornado ripped down a transmission tower and was the scariest tornado I've ever witnessed.
 

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#12
mabar said:
angelburst29 said:
I just wanted to make a small comment on the Solar Eclipse. While the news is saturated with people flocking to the States where the full Eclipse can be observed, a few of my neighbors are having "panic attacks." I live in a housing development and there's a "little click of 5 women" in their mid-60's - early 70's that look after each other. I know them, to see them but have never been part of their social gatherings. One seems to be "a very religious type".
Yes, I understand ... I had observed too the frantic mode? of people regarding the eclipse, and here would be seen/perceived justo a 10% at much but, ignorance is and had been our greatest problem ... hope you find a better place.
As things turned out, it only got cloudy and dark like it does before a heavy rain shower. Just before that, the Sun was really intense like an immense silvery bright globe. It was an interesting experience.
 

angelburst29

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#13
In this video - it shows the Eclipse on different portions of the Earth with GOES Satellite imagery.

Eclipse 2017: Here is the Part EVERYONE Missed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dxS3ICecXc (16:35 min.)

Published on Aug 23, 2017

While the entire country was mesmerized by the Eclipse, this event exposed another glaring daily reality that every American needs to see. As sudden inexplicable cloud-cover obscured Totality for a number of places along the Eclipse route, once again the reality of Daily Manmade Water Vapor Generation (Rapid Evaporation) from Power Plants across the country to create and fuel weather systems, was as obvious as the Eclipse itself.

This is not “Tin Foil Hat Wearing Conspiracy Theory,” this is basic Fluid Dynamics of the simplest order. The only thing I’m talking about is boiling water, just as you do for your morning cup of coffee or tea. When you boil water for your cup of tea, that water evaporates and goes into the air. That is all we are talking about here, and there is nothing complicated about it.

The only difference, is the volume of the water being evaporated. Imagine if you had not one, but 7,000 Tea Kettles to boil water with, and imagine that they were evenly distributed across the entire country. Imagine that each one of those tea kettles was the size of Cooling Towers, and were capable of evaporating tens of thousands of gallons of water vapor per minute. This would add an enormous amount of Water Vapor to the air (which is essentially all that clouds are), and would not only affect the weather and the amount of rain that falls, it would actually create it.

Now, stop imagine it, because this exact system of tea kettles already exists in this country (and on this planet), and it has existed for the last 50 years. Everyone is familiar with the giant cooling towers (usually at Nuclear Power Plants) that billow steam into the sky, but few are familiar with the somewhat smaller but equally capable equivalent units, WSAC (Wet Surface Air Coolers). Every power plant in this country has huge banks of these smaller cooling tower units that are capable of generating tremendous amounts of Water Vapor, and it is this Generated Water Vapor that creates and fuels the deluges and floods that happen in this country, every single day. GOES Satellite imagery continuously proves it.

As I said, this isn’t “Conspiracy Theory.” All you have to do to understand this reality, is open your eyes and look. While the population is kept distracted on a daily basis by every imaginable meme-driven misdirection to keep their attention occupied, this is happening right in front of us all day, every day.

Regardless of where you are in this county, if you stop and look around when clouds and weather starts to develop in your area, you will see with your own eyes, that most of these clouds “seem” to be erupting like mushroom clouds, right from the ground. This isn’t “optical illusion” or anything, it is the simple daily reality. All you have to do to prove it to yourself, is to check out your local power plants and see the process with your own eyes. You’ll find the same reality that the viewer video at the end of this video illustrates, and for the first time in your life, you can start to understand where severe weather – actually comes from.
 

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
#14
Hurricane Harvey Storm Surge - Buoys Bouncing 100 miles from Eye! (4:01)
Aug 24, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dRTo3hKJ6s
Hurricane Harvey is going to bring mind boggling rain, flash flooding the likes you've never seen, and it looks like some significant waves.
National Data Buoy Center http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov https://www.wunderground.com/hurrican...
Hurricane Harvey is headed for the Texas coast

https://youtu.be/5YRMbKxCRvo

August 24, 2017 Weather Xtreme Video - Afternoon Edition (7:12)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLg5iEPQb4Q



Reports: Gulf Coast braces for Hurricane Harvey as it continues to strengthen (Videos and Tweets)
By Kevin Byrne, AccuWeather staff writer August 25, 2017, 3:43:42 AM EDT
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/reports-state-of-disaster-declared-in-texas-ahead-of-tropical-storm-harveys-impacts/70002549
President Donald Trump is urging people to plan ahead and prepare for Hurricane Harvey before it's too late.
 

goodiepete

A Disturbance in the Force
#15
Here is a nice map that shows winds all across the planet https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-91.65,23.63,326 I can gaze at it for hours
 
Top Bottom