Creating a New World

About the health care (and probably also other areas), there are a lot of people involved, who apparently don't seem to have any kind of meaning, to what they do/work with.

Some of them like to apply their petty tyrant -attitudes towards other workers or even clients. I have seen it in practice numerous times, when I was working at the municipal(or is it communal) hospital.

I just can't imagine any practicable way to rake the harmful lot of them out of the system(s). They look like you and me, but inside is an absorbing or feeding mechanism.

When the years went on, my working environment changed drastically, and in the end, it was very consuming to work there.

I got weaker day after day, and finally was bullied to the extent, that I had to take a sickness leave, that lasted rather long, until I got retirement papers.

During that period, I had to have appointments with occupational health services, and what a surprise, I was a client of the petty nurse.
Every time, after I had an appointment with her, I felt like an empty balloon, and couldn't figure, why am I in this viscious circle.

That's just an example, and perhaps a part of my path. Intention isn't about me, but rather about the thing, that very much exists in this current world.

Honestly, I have not read or kept up with all of this thread for awhile. So I offer something to consider. It is not easy for me to accept or completely understand how this new state of being may be accomplished but even though I think that "Creating a New World" is a noble intention I think it relates to densities and we may miss the reasons we are in this delima in the first place. I am hopeful but not in a 3D sense.

Perhaps what we are really trying to prepare for is not to be found in this density.

I offer the following session as food for thought:

Session 28 August 1999:
Q: On many occasions you have said that the ideal thing is to have perfect balance of physicality and ethereality. This has been said on a number of occasions. Now, I don't understand how it can be that gratification of a physical body can be the mechanics by which one is entrapped? Is it not gratifying to look at something beautiful? Is it wrong, sinful, or a form of a fall, to look at beauty, to hear something beautiful such as music, or to touch something that is sensually delightful such as a piece of silk or the skin of a loved one? These various things that the human being derives pleasure from very often elevate them to a spiritual state.

A: Possession is the key.

Q: What do you mean?

A: In STS, you possess.

Q: That's what I am saying here...

A: If you move through the beautiful flowers, the silk, the skin of another, but do not seek to possess...

Q: It seems to me that it is possible to experience all of these things, including sex, without the need or desire to possess; only to give. In which case, I still don't understand how it can be a mechanism for a 'fall.'

A: If it is desired, then the mechanism is not to give. Do you eat a piece of chocolate cake because it is good to give to the stomach?

Q: Well, you could!

A: No, in STS, which is your realm do not forget, one gives because of the pleasant sensation which results.

Q: Could it not be said that, if everything that exists is part of God, including the flesh, that if one gives to the flesh, without being attached to the giving, that it could be considered a giving to the 'All?'

A: Explain the process.

Q: For example: there are some people who like to suffer, because they believe that the flesh is sinful. That is a big thing that the Lizzies have instituted. For centuries they have wanted people to suffer, and they have made this big deal about sex and anything that might be considered pleasant or desirable should be denied, and that a person should suffer, and revel in their suffering. And, actually, making a person...

A: If one seeks to suffer, they do so in expectation of future reward. They desire to possess something in the end.

Q: What I am saying is: if a person can simply BE, in the doing and being of who and what they are, in simplicity; to become involved in doing everything as a meditation, or as a consecration, whether they are walking down the street and being at one with the air, the sunshine, the birds and trees and other people; in this state of oneness, doesn't that constitute a giving to the universe as giving oneself up as a channel for the universe to experience all these things?

A: Not if one is "feeling this oneness."

Q: We are what we are. Nature is nature. Progression is progression. And if people would just relax and be who and what they are in honesty, and do what is according to their nature without violating the Free Will of others, that this is a more pure form of being than doing things out of any feeling of expectation, or desire; to just BE, not want... just BE?

A: Yes, but STS does not do that.

Q: (A) From which I draw conclusions: if there STS around us, we cannot just...

A: You are all STS. If you were not, you would not be where you are.

Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the STS mode...

A: STO candidate.

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol.

Q: What does that mean?

A: What do you suppose?

Q: I have no idea!

A: STS "eats" whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: That's what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

Q: Why? What makes STO unavailable or 'inedible?'

A: Frequency resonance not in sync.

Q: (A) But then, that would mean that all these people who are saying that we need just to love everything and everybody, are right. They just be, and love, don't do anything, just give everything to the Lizzies... they are right!

A: No, because motivation is STS.

Q: How is the motivation to love everything and everybody, and to just give, STS?

A: Feels good.

Q: So, they want to do it because it feels good?

A: Want is an STS concept.

Q: So, you seem to be suggesting that the real trick is to just become non-attached to anything and anybody, do nothing, and just dissolve into nothing? No thought, no want, no do, no be, no anything!

A: If you are STS, that does not fit, but, if you did exactly that, you would reincarnate in an STO realm, where such energy does fit.

Q: But, if you have become nothing, how do you reincarnate? And, when you say 'reincarnate,' that implies being in a body!

A: You do not become nothingness.

Q: But, being incarnated means being in a body?

Q: You mean moving into a realm that does not necessarily mean being in a body?

A: Close. But 4th density is partially physical. Does not consume nor possess.

Thanks, @PERLOU. It seems like a constant plan to control every aspect of human society and our environment. Wonder how they will handle a few comets etc.?

A google translate to English is here.

It sounds like an attempt at controlling everything 3D...hm sounds kind of familiar. Sustainablity etc...

While reading the plans I noticed even an affect on musicians and musical instruments with rare and endangered woods.

CITES: End of Transition Update
If your instrument contains endangered species and you don't yet have Musical Instrument Certificate (MIC), you can apply for one for free.

After supper, the movie Logan's Run was showing on tv so I watched it. Near the end, a specific spot from the movie V for Vendetta crept into my head known as the "My Gift to You" scene. I had to find the quote that I was looking for:

"And the truth is, you made me understand that I was wrong. That the choice to pull this lever is not mine to make. ... Because this world, the world that I am a part of, that I helped shape, will end tonight. And tomorrow a different world will begin that different people will shape. And this choice belongs to them."

I then felt very calm and quiet inside. It was out of place, but nice. It lasted for a while and with it came a thought without words asking, "What kind of world do you want to live in?"

A nice speech. And a perfect time to resurrect this thread.

But is it a cop out? We have struggled and suffered through this world. We are being shown the door. We have every right to choose how we will exit. What mark we will leave; if any. And the notion that it will be a different world shaped by different people is… questionable.

But back to the thread title, I want a more honest world; a more neutral world; a less violent world.

What a great thread and great ideas being bounced around. I will contribute some of my thoughts. A heads up, it will be quite abstract, but if we are to have an aim in what we do, might as well aim high.

As my starting point I would say that money - as we've come to understand it - is one of our first hurdles to overcome, and after that, a lot of the other problems will naturally fall into place. It's after all our belief in money that gives it it's power. We say "time is money" but time doesn't exist (how we think it does), so in that same way, I think money doesn't really exist, at least not in the way we think it does.

Money is a representation of human time and energy. We give our time and energy in order to get money (STS = doing something to get something out of it). So every action we do in order to gain money (even if it is to ultimately serve a more STO oriented goal) is a "corrupt" action. We could argue that money is essentially neutral, and it's how and for what you use it that ultimately defines it. But seeing as money is being created by an inherently corrupted entity/source, only put in place to exert control over the populace, how can we say that money is neutral?
What money represents (time and energy) is neutral. Time, and how we choose to move through it (or let it move through us) is neutral. The fundamental energy we possess as incarnated beings in this realm is neutral. What gives the energy it's polarization as we use it to act, is the intention behind our actions. If our intention is to gain something (even if it is to later 'give something back'), it's per definition a STS polarized intention.
In this way then, I see money, as a fundamental part of our problem.

Any system that we create should still align with natural laws and principles however, so using the Law of Three as an example, we could make the argument that "we need a neutral 'currency' that defines who gets and what in correlation to that 'currency'". That currency should then however be truly neutral. That currency then should be time itself. We would have a "time bank" of sorts, from where we would be allowed to withdraw the same amount of time that we are willing to put in. The intention we are putting into the time we withdraw will correspond with the time we "later" deposit into the "time bank". This deposited time can then be withdrawn by others who then in turn put their own intention into it, and like this we are sharing our energy and time with others, hopefully for the improvement of the overall quality of the "time bank". This is quite abstract but perhaps someone can take this thread of thought and run with it.
Things like who decides things? How?
"Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely" goes the saying, if we take this to be true, and use it as a guide, then the "simple" solution is to limit the power any one person has over others. Everyone needs to be allowed to remain sovereign beings, allowed to exercise their own free will as long at it's not infringing on the same of others. How this would be enforced is not something I think we would need to concern ourselves with, as it's something that would 'take care of itself'. Enough actions infringing on the free will of others would result in diminishing capability to exercise one's own free will, resulting in increased automation and eventual devolution into becoming just part of the organic backdrop of our reality. Hence the "deciding power" (the 'authority' one has over one's self, and by extension others) diminishes the more 'wrong' (STS) actions are performed, resulting in "authority" automatically remaining with the STO beings, who paradoxically know they can't exert that "authority" over others. To summarize, STS actions automatically lead to diminished capability to exert authority, whereas STO actions automatically lead to increased authority, but it's - per STO definition - not forced on anyone.
Who owns things? How?
Since possessing things is a STS concept, in my utopian STO model of reality, nobody 'really' owns anything. Similar to my time bank concept, we would borrow things as we need them, but not quite in the way we would think of borrowing things in our current understanding. If we all indeed would be STO oriented, everybody would naturally move through reality, ala Wu Wei, and instinctively, effortlessly, without even thinking about it, bump into exactly what they need.

As 'want' is also a STS concept, in an STO world then, nobody would 'want' to own anything anyway, we would only be on the lookout for how to add value and harmony to any situation in accordance with our individual talents and inclinations.
Is there voting? How is it done? Who can vote?
I would think in a truly STO world, voting would not be a thing.
Education... what is available to who and how? Who pays for it?
As I outlined in the beginning, paying for something would not be done in terms of money, but in time and energy. Hence, if you want to learn something, you would withdraw from the "time bank" an amount of time with the sole intention of learning about something. Let's say you want to learn about cooking. You would withdraw time deposited by others whose intention was to "explore, experiment and probe into the world of the culinary arts". In a 4D reality, this time would then be shared, and you would find yourself - either through synchronistic physical circumstances or through a more 'astral projection-type' experience - in the same "time and place" as those 'teachers of the culinary arts'.
Social services: counseling, child-care, medicine, etc.
I remember saying already as a teenager that "money is the only thing that makes people do things they don't want to do." Using this as my starting point then, I would argue that if everyone on the planet, since the time they're children, are allowed to pursue their interests and passions, there would be a perfect amount of people for taking care of everything that needs to be taken care of. If money is not the motivator, and if all children would be brought up and have beliefs inculcated into them that have as their core STO ideas, then I believe the natural order of things (just as we observe in nature) would automatically fill in the gaps. "Nature abhors a vacuum."

Of course there's no way we can go from where we are now to this utopian model overnight, and there needs to be intermediary steps taken, but if our aim and intention is in this direction, we will eventually get there.

It's interesting that as any intention which seeks to accomplish something specific, to get something out of the action performed is STS, it seems as if we need to develop a certain kind of paradoxical "intentionless intention". I can see it in my kids as they're playing. They're not doing A in order to get to B and later to C. They're doing only A, with complete devotion and sincerity just because. In this way I believe we can learn a lot from kids in regards to how to not think in terms of time. An additional point on why I continuously harp on the concept of money, is the fact that the program of lack, of not having enough, usually manifests in the belief of not having enough money, which quite directly creates a subsequent belief of not having enough time.

Last edited:
After supper, the movie Logan's Run was showing on tv so I watched it. Near the end, a specific spot from the movie V for Vendetta crept into my head known as the "My Gift to You" scene. I had to find the quote that I was looking for:

I then felt very calm and quiet inside. It was out of place, but nice. It lasted for a while and with it came a thought without words asking, "What kind of world do you want to live in?"

Here's the thing when it comes to answering this question; I don't know who was asking and had to consider that it might be a form of trap since the question prompts for an answer hinting at a future outcome. Regardless, living through this 'time of the convoy', it got me thinking. What kind of a world do I want to live in?

When I was first aware of the question, I started to come up with a list in my mind (which felt similar to 'what would you do if you won the lottery') that all seemed rather 'uninspiring' except for this one word that quietly waved at me in the background. I eventually ended my thoughts with the concept of 'no limits' but, since I knew where I had read that before, it felt like a forced answer. So, during another walk and smoke, I revisited the word that now stood out from the others: 'open'. Now, I understand the C's use of the word: 'wait and see', 'find out', 'not gonna tell ya', and those answers might apply here, but since this is a thread for discussion, I did come up with some descriptions for 'open'.

In thinking about things that were 'open', the first thing was something from my video gaming days. There is a type of map known as an 'open world'. These are huge maps with the real world equivalents of, say, ten square miles or more and, depending on the design of the game, came complete with lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, valleys, caves, towns, cities, hundreds of characters, etc. You could go anywhere, you could do anything, and you could interact with anyone, according to the scripting of the game, of course, but you were not forced to following a 'set path', aka: 'closed world'. Just for examples, a few games I really enjoyed playing were Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout- New Vegas, and my favourite thing to do in those games was to actually just 'go for a walk', exploring and discovering what was there (which, annoyingly, usually lead to 'quest errors' later on).

There were two other 'open's' that I thought of: 'open mind' and 'open heart'.

When I imagine 'open', I feel lighter, calmer, less restricted, warmer, relieved. I like this way.

Yesterday on Youtube, I was listening to a Channeler who channels a being who calls itself Mercredan (https://www.channellingmercredan.com).

He was saying that the New Human Species had arrived / were born around 2000 and are now reaching maturity (meaning they are now ~24 yrs old). He calls these children as the "children of the DRAGON", and also says that their DNA and neurology are wired differently, that they are highly intuitive and can together think / and act as a group mind sort of.

He says the parents of these children cannot fight the DRAGON, and these children will change the world in ways unimaginable ways which cannot be interpreted by the old humans. Similar to how new computers can do stuff far beyond the abilities of older ones.

The word DRAGON and Children of the dragon conjured up the mental images of the serpent / lizzies and the replacement of humans with hybrids, while I was listening.

We are moving towards increasingly "interesting" times I guess.

Transcript:
Q: So you've talked to us before about the new human species. You've told us that they started to come through in what you had referred to previously as halflings in the year or around the year 2000 and then as I guess full new children around the year 2012 onwards. Is this correct?

A: Let us say this: In the first years surrounding the year of 2000 because that is a primary motivation, a primary marker in the great cycles of events. So then was the birth of, or rather, the beginning of the eggs of the dragons. It is said that it takes 12 years for the egg to hatch, and then you have the beginnings of the dragon culture. After another 12 years, the dragons reach maturity. As you will see, this is shown in all around you: in your television programs, your series, your movies, and everything else. The coming of the dragon people, and it is these that we have referred to as the new species. And then at 24 years old, they have reached the beginnings of maturity and [are] beginning to influence within their own species and so forth.

Q: Is that enough of an introduction?

A: It is, thank you. So this year is 2024, so this is when they are beginning to come to maturity. We are starting to see the beginnings.

And taking roles; you are starting to see the phasing out of the old and the beginnings of the new framework.

Thank you. So one of the questions that we have that touches on that is: What is their role in navigating us towards the new Earth? And do we need to wait until the majority of powerful positions are taken up by these new children before we see any real change?

A: Not at all. You had an earlier question which is what is their difference? They are neurologically wired in a different schema, as it were. So they have an internal capability, much as what you are framing up with your artificial intelligence. In other words, they communicate amongst themselves in ways that are well outside of the old species. It was a possibility of course but not one that was activated. Now these new children are speaking a different language. It is one that understands the principles of unity and unification as a unit. So they are influencing and taking roles in the formation of the new earth, the new world as it becomes.
A: So as you can see, as the old world is replaced and so much of the old ways of considering and thinking and so forth are being replaced by a new order of intelligence. So then you are not having to wait one bit longer. As I said, the year 2024 was the end, and you will see the end as it plays out in historic terms. There is much going on both on the surface - the obvious - and underneath in the educational framework. In other words, the new species are educating themselves.

Q: So when you talk about how the new children have the ability to communicate amongst themselves, is that like a psychic intuition or are they literally having conversations?

A: I talked in my introduction about the fields of influence. These are connections within the fields. So are they talking amongst themselves in a field of operation, that is ideas and thoughts being worked out inside of the field as a unification? In other words, much like the population of a bee colony, everyone knows there what is necessary to keep alive the whole. And as the old tries to take all the energy out of the whole to reward the few, all of that dissipates and comes to nothing because it cannot operate in such a fashion. If the bee colony were to operate like that, it would die; and so it is. It is not as if someone is killing the old from outside. It is killing itself from the inside.
And that is obvious to anyone who looks at it, as if you can survive free of the whole.
And so you have had all sorts of what are called events, whether they are earthquakes or volcanoes or hurricanes or tornadoes or whatever it is - the flooding and so forth. All of it comes from the consciousness within that framework of needing to learn the lesson of survival as a unit. And so the new species has woken up. Another question.

Q: So in terms of you talked about how they're different to us neurologically, are they also genetically different to us and is there any science that's showing anything physiologically different beyond the neurology?

A: All sorts of challenges have been placed upon this group as if there is something wrong with them because they do not function in the same fashion.
A: Let us become clear: The physical realm is determined by the other realms - the emotional realm and that includes the psychic interconnections, and the mental realm of functional imagination. And so it is that it is within the neurological pathways and connections that these new children function. One in the old framework tries to analyze everything by definition. The important question here is: definition creates ideas. The more you look, the more you will find. The more you look at what you found, the more you will find, and the more you lose the whole connection to the totality of the interconnections, the interactions, and the interrelationship of everything else.
A: So one looks for changes in the coding threads that produce different species, and because you are looking for some evidence in your own realm - that is in the physical realm - you look for physical evidence and miss the evidence of your own eyes. These are functionally different children, and to try to track the neurological connections within the brain is madness. They are connecting in different ways, activating different qualities, and so on. The very functional areas that were not activated are becoming more and more functional.

Q: Thank you. So I have a new child who was born in 2012, coincidentally or not so coincidentally the year of the dragon, and his imagination is phenomenal.

A: Of course, but one expects it to be his imagination. It is their imagination! You understand? When you put together millions of thoughts... I want to say this: For all of eternity there have been these fields of influence. The imagination is tapping in. Occasionally, there have been great souls capable of tapping into the imagination of the whole, but it was rare in those times. It was rare for anyone to step outside of the limitations of viewpoint that were conditioned in, but your new children do not have the same limitations. They can find out the truth about anything, or the lies about anything. And as I have said before, they are capable of seeing through the lies. Why? Because they are whole. They are not trying to see from one perspective. They are tapping into the whole.

Now that does not mean that some of them will turn away. Some of them will fall into the conditioning and try to stop their connections, but it becomes more and more difficult. And as the conditioning around them changes, then more and more will wake up. So the beginnings were slow, but the snowballing effect is taking great strides. There are those then who are standing out. They are within the calling of that group. They are taking their roles seriously. They are becoming voices for reason, voices for the planetary guardian because that is the field of operation that they are capable of infiltrating.

Q: Thank you, thank you. Sorry my screen just blacked out for the last few minutes so I didn't hear all of that but I'm hoping that it was captured in the conversation at the YouTube end, which I assume it has. So apologies for not being able to have a follow-up question along those lines.

So my next question is around parenting the new children; not sure if you've touched on this already because you usually know where I'm leading. So I'd like to know what you say to those parents who are confused and frustrated when the old system is not ready or capable to support these children.

A: The great difficulty for the old and the new is like always. The new is outpacing the old. Remember when you used to have the things called digital technology. Now it is something even faster and more able. The old systems are being held on to in historic form. That is, these are designed for the museum, not to forget where one has come from. So your modes of transport are changing. More and more you are seeing that it is so much difficulty in taking your car into the city to try to find somewhere to park it and so on and the cost and everything. And the young simply are using electric scooters. What a difference! They are there before you are they, already at their desks, they are already producing. All of that is going to shift humanity. So the parents must try to support as best they might, but to remember what does the queen do with the dragon? She puts it in charge.

She knows she cannot afford nor can she win in the war with the dragon, but to make it your friend. That is not your servant but your friend. So you have to see that the parent has to provide the framework, the home, the support for the emotional body of the new species because they too are adapting to the physical world. When they become parents, they will have adapted. They will be able to communicate with their children within the new field of influence.

So it is as they take on maturity. As they begin to refine the world around them, so it will show signs. And I want to say the first of the signs that comes into being with the new species and their children is time will slow down. Time, as you understand it towards the end, has been spinning at a rate that is so abnormally fast. In the new realm, time will be of little consequence and therefore it will not rule the physical world. So shall we then say, some things will change radically. That is time of no consequence, money of no consequence, and organization and controls and so forth of no consequence. Why is that? Because the neurological operation of a whole is instant.

I have said before, the old wiring might have updates but this is a new operating system and the old cannot, nor will be able to understand the new realm. So, it is important for the parents to adapt because as it comes into being they will be called upon to fit in as best they might.

So shall we end with there is a new world coming and it is not one that you can hope to interpret or to truly understand, but it will have benefits for all.

Last edited:
Yesterday on Youtube, I was listening to a Channeler who channels a being who calls itself Mercredan (https://www.channellingmercredan.com).

He was saying that the New Human Species had arrived / were born around 2000 and are now reaching maturity (meaning they are now ~24 yrs old). He calls these children as the "children of the DRAGON", and also says that their DNA and neurology are wired differently, that they are highly intuitive and can together think / and act as a group mind sort of.

He says the parents of these children cannot fight the DRAGON, and these children will change the world in ways unimaginable ways which cannot be interpreted by the old humans. Similar to how new computers can do stuff far beyond the abilities of older ones.

The word DRAGON and Children of the dragon conjured up the mental images of the serpent / lizzies and the replacement of humans with hybrids, while I was listening.

We are moving towards increasingly "interesting" times I guess.

Transcript:
Q: So you've talked to us before about the new human species. You've told us that they started to come through in what you had referred to previously as halflings in the year or around the year 2000 and then as I guess full new children around the year 2012 onwards. Is this correct?

A: Let us say this: In the first years surrounding the year of 2000 because that is a primary motivation, a primary marker in the great cycles of events. So then was the birth of, or rather, the beginning of the eggs of the dragons. It is said that it takes 12 years for the egg to hatch, and then you have the beginnings of the dragon culture. After another 12 years, the dragons reach maturity. As you will see, this is shown in all around you: in your television programs, your series, your movies, and everything else. The coming of the dragon people, and it is these that we have referred to as the new species. And then at 24 years old, they have reached the beginnings of maturity and [are] beginning to influence within their own species and so forth.

Q: Is that enough of an introduction?

A: It is, thank you. So this year is 2024, so this is when they are beginning to come to maturity. We are starting to see the beginnings.

And taking roles; you are starting to see the phasing out of the old and the beginnings of the new framework.

Thank you. So one of the questions that we have that touches on that is: What is their role in navigating us towards the new Earth? And do we need to wait until the majority of powerful positions are taken up by these new children before we see any real change?

A: Not at all. You had an earlier question which is what is their difference? They are neurologically wired in a different schema, as it were. So they have an internal capability, much as what you are framing up with your artificial intelligence. In other words, they communicate amongst themselves in ways that are well outside of the old species. It was a possibility of course but not one that was activated. Now these new children are speaking a different language. It is one that understands the principles of unity and unification as a unit. So they are influencing and taking roles in the formation of the new earth, the new world as it becomes.
A: So as you can see, as the old world is replaced and so much of the old ways of considering and thinking and so forth are being replaced by a new order of intelligence. So then you are not having to wait one bit longer. As I said, the year 2024 was the end, and you will see the end as it plays out in historic terms. There is much going on both on the surface - the obvious - and underneath in the educational framework. In other words, the new species are educating themselves.

Q: So when you talk about how the new children have the ability to communicate amongst themselves, is that like a psychic intuition or are they literally having conversations?

A: I talked in my introduction about the fields of influence. These are connections within the fields. So are they talking amongst themselves in a field of operation, that is ideas and thoughts being worked out inside of the field as a unification? In other words, much like the population of a bee colony, everyone knows there what is necessary to keep alive the whole. And as the old tries to take all the energy out of the whole to reward the few, all of that dissipates and comes to nothing because it cannot operate in such a fashion. If the bee colony were to operate like that, it would die; and so it is. It is not as if someone is killing the old from outside. It is killing itself from the inside.
And that is obvious to anyone who looks at it, as if you can survive free of the whole.
And so you have had all sorts of what are called events, whether they are earthquakes or volcanoes or hurricanes or tornadoes or whatever it is - the flooding and so forth. All of it comes from the consciousness within that framework of needing to learn the lesson of survival as a unit. And so the new species has woken up. Another question.

Q: So in terms of you talked about how they're different to us neurologically, are they also genetically different to us and is there any science that's showing anything physiologically different beyond the neurology?

A: All sorts of challenges have been placed upon this group as if there is something wrong with them because they do not function in the same fashion.
A: Let us become clear: The physical realm is determined by the other realms - the emotional realm and that includes the psychic interconnections, and the mental realm of functional imagination. And so it is that it is within the neurological pathways and connections that these new children function. One in the old framework tries to analyze everything by definition. The important question here is: definition creates ideas. The more you look, the more you will find. The more you look at what you found, the more you will find, and the more you lose the whole connection to the totality of the interconnections, the interactions, and the interrelationship of everything else.
A: So one looks for changes in the coding threads that produce different species, and because you are looking for some evidence in your own realm - that is in the physical realm - you look for physical evidence and miss the evidence of your own eyes. These are functionally different children, and to try to track the neurological connections within the brain is madness. They are connecting in different ways, activating different qualities, and so on. The very functional areas that were not activated are becoming more and more functional.

Q: Thank you. So I have a new child who was born in 2012, coincidentally or not so coincidentally the year of the dragon, and his imagination is phenomenal.

A: Of course, but one expects it to be his imagination. It is their imagination! You understand? When you put together millions of thoughts... I want to say this: For all of eternity there have been these fields of influence. The imagination is tapping in. Occasionally, there have been great souls capable of tapping into the imagination of the whole, but it was rare in those times. It was rare for anyone to step outside of the limitations of viewpoint that were conditioned in, but your new children do not have the same limitations. They can find out the truth about anything, or the lies about anything. And as I have said before, they are capable of seeing through the lies. Why? Because they are whole. They are not trying to see from one perspective. They are tapping into the whole.

Now that does not mean that some of them will turn away. Some of them will fall into the conditioning and try to stop their connections, but it becomes more and more difficult. And as the conditioning around them changes, then more and more will wake up. So the beginnings were slow, but the snowballing effect is taking great strides. There are those then who are standing out. They are within the calling of that group. They are taking their roles seriously. They are becoming voices for reason, voices for the planetary guardian because that is the field of operation that they are capable of infiltrating.

Q: Thank you, thank you. Sorry my screen just blacked out for the last few minutes so I didn't hear all of that but I'm hoping that it was captured in the conversation at the YouTube end, which I assume it has. So apologies for not being able to have a follow-up question along those lines.

So my next question is around parenting the new children; not sure if you've touched on this already because you usually know where I'm leading. So I'd like to know what you say to those parents who are confused and frustrated when the old system is not ready or capable to support these children.

A: The great difficulty for the old and the new is like always. The new is outpacing the old. Remember when you used to have the things called digital technology. Now it is something even faster and more able. The old systems are being held on to in historic form. That is, these are designed for the museum, not to forget where one has come from. So your modes of transport are changing. More and more you are seeing that it is so much difficulty in taking your car into the city to try to find somewhere to park it and so on and the cost and everything. And the young simply are using electric scooters. What a difference! They are there before you are they, already at their desks, they are already producing. All of that is going to shift humanity. So the parents must try to support as best they might, but to remember what does the queen do with the dragon? She puts it in charge.

She knows she cannot afford nor can she win in the war with the dragon, but to make it your friend. That is not your servant but your friend. So you have to see that the parent has to provide the framework, the home, the support for the emotional body of the new species because they too are adapting to the physical world. When they become parents, they will have adapted. They will be able to communicate with their children within the new field of influence.

So it is as they take on maturity. As they begin to refine the world around them, so it will show signs. And I want to say the first of the signs that comes into being with the new species and their children is time will slow down. Time, as you understand it towards the end, has been spinning at a rate that is so abnormally fast. In the new realm, time will be of little consequence and therefore it will not rule the physical world. So shall we then say, some things will change radically. That is time of no consequence, money of no consequence, and organization and controls and so forth of no consequence. Why is that? Because the neurological operation of a whole is instant.

I have said before, the old wiring might have updates but this is a new operating system and the old cannot, nor will be able to understand the new realm. So, it is important for the parents to adapt because as it comes into being they will be called upon to fit in as best they might.

So shall we end with there is a new world coming and it is not one that you can hope to interpret or to truly understand, but it will have benefits for all.
in my own opinion The Cs transcripts are worth studying and reading -theres a wealth of highly useful information in the Cs material .

I had a quick look at the Macredan website and for me it seems to follow the common themes used in alot of new age channeled material- I remember all the talk about indigo kids ,crystal children now we have children of the dragon !!

the sessions offered by this medium are i think, $150 a pop .

heres the link to the Cs transcripts

every good wish to yourself SST

Last edited:
Yesterday on Youtube, I was listening to a Channeler who channels a being who calls itself Mercredan
Hi @SST, I see that you’ve joined the forum a few years ago. It is customary to introduce yourself in our newbies section, so we can get to know you a bit better. Nothing too personal, just a bit about what you like, how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's books and/or articles. If you are not sure what to post, just read some of the other introductions in that board.

Thank you & a warm :welcome: to the forum!

Hi @SST, I see that you’ve joined the forum a few years ago. It is customary to introduce yourself in our newbies section, so we can get to know you a bit better. Nothing too personal, just a bit about what you like, how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's books and/or articles. If you are not sure what to post, just read some of the other introductions in that board.

Thank you & a warm :welcome: to the forum!

in my own opinion The Cs transcripts are worth studying and reading -theres a wealth of highly useful information in the Cs material .

I had a quick look at the Macredan website and for me it seems to follow the common themes used in alot of new age channeled material- I remember all the talk about indigo kids ,crystal children now we have children of the dragon !!

the sessions offered by this medium are i think, $150 a pop .

heres the link to the Cs transcripts

every good wish to yourself SST
Thanks and good wishes to you too.
I am quite familiar with the C's transcripts, and have gone through quite a bunch of them over the past decade. The exchange that I posted was interesting in that to me it seems to signal that things are going to change very rapidly in the world going forward.

LOL. I have one “indigo” son and a “dragon” daughter. (And a couple in between, whatever they might be.) All I can say is that lately my daughter has demonstrated that she can read my mind FWIW. She was born in 2000 and is about to turn 24. This makes her very problematic when we are playing cards!

Back
Top Bottom