Crop circle at the bottom of dried up lake in Croatia

HyperdimensionalApe

Padawan Learner
I know this isn't a crop, but I don't know what to call it. From the articles I've read, it says the crop circle is round 80m (around 262 feet) long. It was made in a karst lake called Blue lake (Modro jezero in Croatian). The lakes water level varies over the year and there are times when it dries up. Reportedly there was nothing on Sunday and it appeared Monday morning. So if a person has made it, it did it during the night.

Article with images

DSCN0904.jpg

It's pretty neat art HyperdimensionalApe, but I don't see anything more than 3D human involvement. Perhaps M, who has declared their love for A?;-) I think that rock in the middle of the lower circular part is the 'tool'.

It's pretty neat art HyperdimensionalApe, but I don't see anything more than 3D human involvement. Perhaps M, who has declared their love for A?;-) I think that rock in the middle of the lower circular part is the 'tool'.
Idk, maybe, but overnight and 80 m long with perfect circles and symmetry 🤔

Blue Lake CC 102120

I thought that I would expand on what is here in this CC.

The location is totally obscure and time limited due to flooding of the lake. I contribute this to the ‘Post-It-Note’ category as it was not intended to be there long. Something that you had to see quickly before the post-it-note let’s go and disappears. A self-destructing message.

Method of creation. This is where it gets a bit complicated. Take a look at this close up of one of the features of this CC. It was created with a ‘V’ cutting tool, quite like a standard plow would produce. From the size of this cut, and the footprints size in lower right corner, I would size this at about a 12 inch cut with a 16-24 inches wide dirt displacement. From the image it is pretty consistent considering the uneven surface of the lakebed. The footsteps should be noted in size and depth in the lakebed. The size of the foot is consistent, it is not collecting mud on the shoes, so this points out that the lakebed is not too wet at the moment. The lakebed is soft as you can see every step compressing it with each footstep. I would say that there was a tool used here, like a plow device, may in the hundred pound category. Not a big plow but still one that usually requires a tractor to pull it.

There are no equipment tracks or other footsteps near these cuts. So whoever made this cut was possibly flying at the time.

So, let’s go spy theory on this one. It is a self-destructing message. Generally, in the movies these messages have a task, and information pertaining to this task. Then there is a timer to indicate a time limit before failure. This could be just such a message. Since this is a fairly secluded location, I doubt it was for any of the locals. This is a pointed message at someone, or a certain group and the media sent it around the world for them.

One possible explanation; The line connects all in the CC. One of the symbols would be indicating who is involved here, another symbol is the task and yet another is information to the task and the last is some kind of timing indication.

As for the rock noted earlier. This bolder is quite large, in the 100-200 pound range. It is possibly the tool used to create this item, but it would take a floating crane to accomplish this CC without tracks or very deep footprints and many of them. I would state that this is not 3D man made. Haiku …

Attachments

• 102120_DSCN0896.jpg
    102120_DSCN0896.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 13
On one of the larger and sharper photographs in the referenced article I can discern two more messages, made with stones. In the left upper corner it reads: SVIB; to the right of the two most upper circles (about half way in between) it reads: M🤍A.

I'm not claiming those messages are connected with the main one, only that some people seem to have the habit of concealing something in message form in/on the lake bed when circumstances allow for it.

I would state that this is not 3D man made.
I'm not entirely sure it couldn't be man made (3D), but I think it's more probable that it could've been 4D STS made. To muddy the waters so to speak (pun intended).

Back
Top Bottom