Crop Circles in 3D 1994

There are four crop circles that I found that are left in this year. I am not going to model them, unless there is a need for doing them.

West Meon, Hampshire 07/01/1994
This is a crude crop circle and I kind of feel that it is a fake from the crop laydown and geometry placement.

Uffington, Oxfordshire 07/01/1994
This is a strip message. An assortment of centre’s and almost as many halo’s and partial halo’s. To take notice of the size of this one. It has covered this farmers field almost in its entirety, I hope that he got his crop out. I cannot tell of all of this one from the picture, it truly needs a satellite view of this one. Of one thing that I noticed is the direction of the arcs in this crop circle. They are consistently going in the same direction possibly identifying the direction of reading. I went back to another crop circle, the Beacon Hill from 07/01/1994, it also had a similar feature but not multiples like this one. Two of the three arcs in this message look to be of different length and radius. The odd one out is larger in diameter but may be the same arc length, I would need a better image of it to validate it. I find it having the first halo connected to a lesser halo at its tangency along with a centre overlapping the lesser halo. This is near the center of the strop message. The lesser halo is then connected by a straight line that passes thru a lesser centre to another halo that then connects to a centre that is centered inside of the smaller arc at the top. Those two arcs at the top are also connected to another centre much further at the top. Items at the very top of this image look like two inline centre’s with two possible lesser centre’s perpendicular to the main trunk line. one item I see in duality. It is the lesser arc around a lesser center. this is represented twice in this message. Both with a line that extends from the center to another object and another line the extends away from the top of the arc. Kind of like an inductive path in electricity. Or maybe a magnetic coupler of some kind.

This is a very large crop circle. I see diameters probably exceeding 250’ with the length of this exceeding 1,500’ long, these estimates may very well be underestimated.

Andover, Hampshire 08/01/1994
A difficult crop circle, at best. I am classifying it as a strip message crop circle. It has the most complex series of halo arcs interconnecting around a straight line that connects most of this strip message. I see connections from one arced crop laydown to an opposing arced crop laydown, standing crop connections to standing crop, this is quite amazing. This is one flowing series of arcs, kind of like a waterslide. This is just the start of this strip message. The one end of the strip message has two centre’s connected tangent to each other, with the last centre rotated possibly 25-30° of the main trunk line. the opposing end has a continuous curved line ending up in the opposing end centre. Like I said a long waterslide starting from one end into the swirly pool, well I need to mention this also. The second centre has a swirling crop laydown with one crop laydown in the center and another in the outer areas. Like this center crop is traveling faster than the outer rim. This centre has a faster section in the center. if you make it through the swirly then you need to pick the right lane to make it thru the next rapid section as it weaves back and forth. Then into the long slide to the main pool.

I have decided that I can not do this one justice in modeling it right now. I have spent many hours trying to define it and it will take many more. I do like the ‘Waterslide’ name and I am going to call it this for right now. There is something to the concept of the waterslide that may help bring out the understanding of this crop circle.

The last crop circle is the Avebury, Wiltshire 07/23/1994
This crop circle is creating a new version of the strip message crop circle. This one has hieroglyph’s to add to the meaning. WOW! Is where I start on this one. I have figured out how to model about 40% of it already. But the rest is out of my league for now. I do not think that I can do it justice, at least for now. This is the walk to grandma’s house with a walk down a path to some hills with a cave on one side and the big bad wolf to the other. Lots of turns and dead ends combined with looping pathways makes this a difficult road to follow. And the end looks like some kind of electrical plug. Maybe it is the network schematic that I always hear about (ever look above the server room).

I am being funny about this one but it shows some serious items. One that does look like the hieroglyph of a spaceman on a Mayan tablet or on some rock face in Peru. The blaring plug like centre is kind of seems out of place in this strip message. I seen close ups of this feature and it is showing a unique crop laydown around the parallel lines that I have not see yet. I am going to call this the “Road to Grandma’s” for now, as this will change.

As for now I am off to looking at the next year 1995, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_01_west-meon-hampshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_07_01_west-meon-hampshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1994_07_01_uffington-oxfordshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_07_01_uffington-oxfordshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1994_08_01_nr-andover-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg (1).jpg
    1994_08_01_nr-andover-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg (1).jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1994_07_23_avebury-ave-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_07_23_avebury-ave-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg