Crystal Requests!

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I wanted to know if 2 or more people can share a crystal?

I’d like to get one for both of my children, but I am separated from their mother and for various reasons, the crystals are better off staying at my property and would therefore be in their physical presence only some of the time. My daughter is too young to be expected to be responsible for looking after the crystal and although I know she would be delighted with it, it’s likely going to be lost very quickly. Besides, unfortunately I doubt my ex-partner will cooperate in helping both of my children look after their crystals.

I’d also like to order one for both my parents, especially since they have health challenges, but I don’t expect they would carry the crystal with them. I thought one for their property might suffice, if a shared crystal was possible.

Any advice is appreciated 🙂

I’d like to get one for both of my children, but I am separated from their mother and for various reasons, the crystals are better off staying at my property and would therefore be in their physical presence only some of the time.

Any advice is appreciated 🙂
If I were you I would do as you suggested here. And as you said, they would get lost at their mothers place and this is not very helpful then.
And about your parents: A crystal for their home would be a good idea . . . one cannot force people to wear the crystals . . . . even if one wanted to 🥰
But thats just my opinion, as I said before . . .

I'm sure I put in a request for a 2nd protection crystal, the one for the car over a year ago. Can this be confirmed if I did or not, pretty sure I did.

Hmm, I looked everywhere and don't see any request from you, Liam. Would you mind resending it please? It's a good timing, since we're about to select the next batch. So, if you could send it today or tomorrow, that would be great! Apologies if I missed it before.

You cashed my check back in March 2022 and I have not heard a thing or received anything. I ordered a full set of crystals - looking forward to receiving the order - you or North Carolina cashed my money order in March according to my credit union - so can you please check and follow up - email is [deleted y mod for privacy] - thank you .

Last edited by a moderator:
You cashed my check back in March 2022 and I have not heard a thing or received anything. I ordered a full set of crystals - looking forward to receiving the order - you or North Carolina cashed my money order in March according to my credit union - so can you please check and follow up - email is [deleted by mod for privacy] - thank you .

Uh-oh.... I don't understand. Your first request was shipped on April 2021, and I have it as you having received it! That was for a full set + 2. Did you make a second one and we missed it? Checking with Caesarea too...

You cashed my check back in March 2022 and I have not heard a thing or received anything. I ordered a full set of crystals - looking forward to receiving the order - you or North Carolina cashed my money order in March according to my credit union - so can you please check and follow up - email is [deleted y mod for privacy] - thank you .
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, dayrider47! I've sent you a private message for more details.

Hmm, I looked everywhere and don't see any request from you, Liam. Would you mind resending it please? It's a good timing, since we're about to select the next batch. So, if you could send it today or tomorrow, that would be great! Apologies if I missed it before.

Okay, thanks Chu. Just seeing this now. Made a request through PayPal 3X9423383R2391732.
Cheers.

To all: (related to these recent issues) If you don't get a reply from me letting you know that you are on the list, and approximately when your crystals will be shipped (and later when they were shipped), it means that we DIDN'T get your request, and you should ask here to be sure, ok? It can take a while, but I usually reply within a week, after entering your request into our system. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom