Crystal Requests!

Hi Chu, I'm sorry to be so annoyingly persistent but those crystals are really important for me and I would like to get it right :-[

If washing our crystals if fine then I do wonder if my clumsy putting my crystal in water for a few minutes would have been a problem? hlat and thorbiorn found earlier forum exchanges suggesting it should be fine but you suggested ordering a replacement. So now I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the replacement or not.

Well, I'm not the crystal expert! :lol: Just leave a note on the form, and let Laura and the girls and the Cs decide, eh?

ADDED: Unlike most people I use TransferWise for my donations to FOTCM, any chance I could donate that way for the crystals too?

Yes, sure! Thanks a lot!

One more question from me: I have two elderly grandparents whose health is really poor. We don't know how much time they have left. They may recover from the illness they're going through now but they may not. And in all honesty their condition is so poor that they may not have too much time left. Would it be a good idea for me to request the 'loved ones' crystals for them?

My Grandparents live with my Mom and her husband, the latter is currently reading the Wave and he will be ordering his own set too, so my Grandparents will technically be protected by his 'household' crystal anyway. Although it hurts to say this, the truth is that either one of them or both of them may move on before the crystals arrive. So I'm wondering if my idea to order Crystals for them results from my emotional need to do something for them rather than genuinely being something that could help them :-(

Yes, sure! Thanks a lot!

TransferWise donation now sent, it should be with you tomorrow.

Last edited:
One more question from me: I have two elderly grandparents whose health is really poor. We don't know how much time they have left. They may recover from the illness they're going through now but they may not. And in all honesty their condition is so poor that they may not have too much time left. Would it be a good idea for me to request the 'loved ones' crystals for them?

My Grandparents live with my Mom and her husband, the latter is currently reading the Wave and he will be ordering his own set too, so my Grandparents will technically be protected by his 'household' crystal anyway. Although it hurts to say this, the truth is that either one of them or both of them may move on before the crystals arrive. So I'm wondering if my idea to order Crystals for them results from my emotional need to do something for them rather than genuinely being something that could help them

Given their terrible situation, and the fact that I cannot tell you for sure that your extra crystals will be selected super soon, this is my suggestion, FWIW.
1. You use YOUR crystals, and place them on their pictures when you pray with them.
2. You request the extra for your grandparents' house, and keep me updated if you don't hear from me soon.

I'll still let Laura know, and see if we can pick your sooner rather than later. Hang in there, and all the best for your dear grandparents.

Hi @Chu! I have a question. I've made my donation and requested 2 crystals; my husband and my daughter. But my mom wanted to request 2 crystals for her partner; protection and for travel, since he's on the road sometimes, is this possible? If so, can I send the form for her or she has to make it? I believe she has access to the forum, so I could tell her and guide her so she can make the request.

Thank you!

Hi @Chu! I have a question. I've made my donation and requested 2 crystals; my husband and my daughter. But my mom wanted to request 2 crystals for her partner; protection and for travel, since he's on the road sometimes, is this possible? If so, can I send the form for her or she has to make it? I believe she has access to the forum, so I could tell her and guide her so she can make the request.

Sure! She (or you) can make the request. Just leave the details in the form. I already replied to yours, though, so please send a new one just for your mom, ok? Thanks!

I made a donation toward the crystal project. Appreciate that the crystals are being offered and that the crystal network will be expanding. I just read and sang to my crystals (it had been some time) and found doing so helped me to focus and relax in general even as the world looks like it is being pushed toward more lock downs (with even more restrictions) and the US election ahead, which is likely to kick something off and amplify things in the US.

Given their terrible situation, and the fact that I cannot tell you for sure that your extra crystals will be selected super soon, this is my suggestion, FWIW.
1. You use YOUR crystals, and place them on their pictures when you pray with them.
2. You request the extra for your grandparents' house, and keep me updated if you don't hear from me soon.

I'll still let Laura know, and see if we can pick your sooner rather than later. Hang in there, and all the best for your dear grandparents.

Me again ;-) One more tiny question: are the extras for us and loved ones the same? Or are they charged differently?

If they are the same crystals, is there any chance I could order two extras for me and then make one of the 'loved ones' a crystal for my grandparents' house?

Just trying to see if I can make my 'allowance' a bit personalised within the permitted number of crystals :halo:

If they are the same crystals, is there any chance I could order two extras for me and then make one of the 'loved ones' a crystal for my grandparents' house?

They are charged in the same way, yes. And yes to your question. Just put yours on the "extras for you" fields, and then, on Loved one Nr. 1, both your grandparents, specifying that it is for their home.

Back
Top Bottom