Crystal Requests!

I have made an order for some crystals for some of my family members.
I have made a donation in US dollars but indicated euros in the crystal order form, I hope this doesn't cause any confusion.
Thank you for all your work in the crystal project.

Good afternoon!!!
On October 16, 2020 I sent a request for crystals to info@paleochristianity.org
On November 11, 2020 I received a reply that the crystals had been sent.
On January 19, 2021 I sent an email to info@paleochristianity.org

email text:
The crystals were sent by you over two months ago and have not arrived at this time.
They give you a tracking number to track the package when you mail it. Do you have it?
Thank you for your understanding.

As of February 4, 2021, the package has still not arrived.
I didn't get an answer to the letter either. Perhaps it went to spam.

I have made an order for some crystals for some of my family members.
I have made a donation in US dollars but indicated euros in the crystal order form, I hope this doesn't cause any confusion.
Thank you for all your work in the crystal project.

No problem, Seato, and thank you! I'll reply once your request is on the list (asap!)

Good afternoon!!!
On October 16, 2020 I sent a request for crystals to info@paleochristianity.org
On November 11, 2020 I received a reply that the crystals had been sent.
On January 19, 2021 I sent an email to info@paleochristianity.org

email text:
The crystals were sent by you over two months ago and have not arrived at this time.
They give you a tracking number to track the package when you mail it. Do you have it?
Thank you for your understanding.

As of February 4, 2021, the package has still not arrived.
I didn't get an answer to the letter either. Perhaps it went to spam.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Yes, your email must have gone to our spam, because I can't find it.
Recently we've had problems with packages going to all over the world, including your country. Unless specified by the person, we don't ship packages with a tracking number (the prices are super high right now). So, what will happen if you don't get it is that we will receive them back for some reason, and we'll have to mail them to you again. :-( Could you let us know if you haven't received them in another 10 days? If they are lost, we'll make sure to send you another batch, this time with a tracking number.

I just sent an email yesterday concerning the order I placed in October. I should have checked this thread first! Please feel free to ignore my email, Chu, I understand that a bit more patience is required :-) I did receive a Sott calendar, so feared the reason for my donation may have been misunderstood. Just want to make sure I'm on the list.

I have a seasonal job that resumes next month, and I intend to dedicate a portion of the income to donate to the 'crystal fund' (in addition to what I have already sent). Of course, no amount of money could ever repay the debt I owe to this forum. Gratitude is my constant companion.

No problem, Seato, and thank you! I'll reply once your request is on the list (asap!)

I'm so sorry to hear this! Yes, your email must have gone to our spam, because I can't find it.
Recently we've had problems with packages going to all over the world, including your country. Unless specified by the person, we don't ship packages with a tracking number (the prices are super high right now). So, what will happen if you don't get it is that we will receive them back for some reason, and we'll have to mail them to you again. :-( Could you let us know if you haven't received them in another 10 days? If they are lost, we'll make sure to send you another batch, this time with a tracking number.
You asked for an answer if the parcel did not arrive within 10 days.
The package did not arrive.
Sent a donation of $50 to cover your shipping costs with tracking.

• Sad
Reactions: Chu

Dear Chu, when my batch is ready, can you please tell me how much it costs to have it shipped with a tracking nr.? I'll make a donation to cover the costs. Thanks!

You asked for an answer if the parcel did not arrive within 10 days.
The package did not arrive.
Sent a donation of $50 to cover your shipping costs with tracking.

:-( :headbash:Apologies for that! Well, it looks like we may need to ship them again. The girls are almost ready to start charging the next batch, and I can't tell you exactly when they will select, but you'll be on the list for sure. If you happen to receive them between now and the 7th of March, please let us know. If not, then I'll take it as you not having received them and needing another batch.

Dear Chu, when my batch is ready, can you please tell me how much it costs to have it shipped with a tracking nr.? I'll make a donation to cover the costs. Thanks!

Given your location, what you donated should cover the costs. So don't worry about it, but thank you! Any further donation is always greatly appreciated but not strictly needed in your case.:flowers:

I would like to sincerely thank the entire castle team for the opportunity to join the Сs network. ☀️ I have one question. I have to clarify a little and would like to ask for advice. At my work in my room, where I am constantly, there are colleagues of a "special" worldview. Fans of Biden and Democrats, typical STS in communication style and demeanor. (very briefly).
I feel like a black sheep. In general, I learned to cope pretty well, read and tried to use mental blocking in practice (I don't know if I studied this question correctly, but sometimes it became easier). My personal crystal, which is always with me, helps me a lot. Thank you so much for helping :). I would like to ask - is it worth asking for another crystal for the office? Can I leave it there (in the table, for example) or should I always carry it with me as a personal one? Of course, I plan to pick them up in a few days to read them. But I would always like to use it in the workplace. If this can help stabilize the situation a little - do I need to send an application as before? SURE, donation by itself :) (for yourself and someone else :))

Maybe something similar has happened with the crystal order I placed? I haven't received my batch and was checking the thread to see if there were any updates on this here before sending an email. This helps.

My batch hasn't arrived either.

The order for my batch was placed back in November. There hasn't been an email confirming them being shipped; is there usually an email?

If they've been shipped, I'll I let you know if they arrive between now and March 7th.

is it worth asking for another crystal for the office? Can I leave it there (in the table, for example) or should I always carry it with me as a personal one? Of course, I plan to pick them up in a few days to read them. But I would always like to use it in the workplace. If this can help stabilize the situation a little - do I need to send an application as before? SURE, donation by itself :) (for yourself and someone else :))

I think it would be worth it to request one for your office.. given what you explained. At the very least it might help clear the energies a bit, and enhance your personal crystal. Hang in there!

The order for my batch was placed back in November. There hasn't been an email confirming them being shipped; is there usually an email?

Yes, you will get an email. Your haven't been shipped yet. See below:

We are late, dear people. We received extra crystals from kind forum members, and they needed to be cleansed and prepared to accompany the next batch. That delayed the process a bit, added to several things that took precedence here (health issues, Laura's book, etc). But now, we're ready! The girls are planning on charging the next batch very soon. That means that, if everything goes according to plan, by the end of March we'll start shipping crystals again. THANK YOU all for your patience!!!:love:

We are late, dear people. We received extra crystals from kind forum members, and they needed to be cleansed and prepared to accompany the next batch. That delayed the process a bit, added to several things that took precedence here (health issues, Laura's book, etc). But now, we're ready! The girls are planning on charging the next batch very soon. That means that, if everything goes according to plan, by the end of March we'll start shipping crystals again. THANK YOU all for your patience!!!
Dear Chu, thanks a lot, what a good news, I think that the crystals I ordered hasn't been sent yet (I didn't receive an email). Thanks for all you and the girls are doing for us! 🌹🌿🌻

Back
Top Bottom