Crystal Showroom Thread - For Gemstone Lovers

alpoon

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi ! I'm making this thread to share with you my passion for gemstones. Doing it here will leave the crystal request thread dedicated to its own purpose, which I think is important (if not critical) at this point in time. Also, I am not making this thread ''about me only'' so feel absolutely free to share whatever you want to share, especially if you are a gemstone lover like me ! :-)

I would say that my passion for gemstones began in 5th grade elementary school. During this year, our teacher introduced us to his own passions, which included stamp collecting and also gemstone collecting. Every Friday PM, we put the books down and it was the time where we were allowed to explore these things. Our teacher would bring bags of stamps from all around the world for us to collect and he would also bring gemstones which he would sometimes give to us.

Growing up this passion kind of faded away but I’d say it’s mostly because getting gemstones was not as easy back then (before the internet) and therefore, a lot more expensive as well. Today, with the internet (mostly Amazon and China), you can get a large variety of them very quickly in all their forms and at a very reasonable price.

I love crystals for two main reasons : their look (shape and color) of course but also because I do believe in their esoteric properties. In fact, using them for healing feels for me as natural as using a spoon to eat soup , or a pen to write something. When I get them, I also kind of ‘’know’’ how to use them already (by intuition) and it seems to work (maybe not optimal but it works) so I know they are good for this and want to develop / explore this aspect.

My goal is to have my own little ''crystal sanctuary'' at home and use them for protection and healing (not just for me but others as well). Until I have a new table that will be used specifically for this, I'll post pictures of what I have rather than the whole arrangement / display.

I hope you enjoy !

(There's literally a box that had a ''divine supply'' tape around it (that was the selenium bowl box) and when I googled this tape I didn't really find anything so this is really funny.)

Attachments

• 20220505_205611.jpg
    20220505_205611.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20220505_205640.jpg
    20220505_205640.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 28
  • 20220505_205646.jpg
    20220505_205646.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 28
  • 20220505_205702.jpg
    20220505_205702.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220505_205709.jpg
    20220505_205709.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220505_205831.jpg
    20220505_205831.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 20220505_205843.jpg
    20220505_205843.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20220504_191350.jpg
    20220504_191350.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Here, just to show how affordable nice and convenient crystal ''kits'' can be on Amazon. This is from a Chinese seller and costs 43$ CAD (33$ USD). You get :

- 7 raw crystals for chakras
- 7 of the same but polished
- extra flat and polished tiger eye
- extra raw and polished rose quartz stones
- amethyst cluster
- bracelet with spare elastic (7 chakra beads + nice lava beads)
- small quartz pendulum
- selenite block with rope to wear it as a pendant
- two velvet bags
- two small owls (incent burner holders)
- nice wooden box beautifully carved with extra cover with chakra symbols
- small booklet ''healing for beginners''

One thing I really like is that these sellers literally sell them for their esoteric / healing properties but you don't have some people just pointing at them constantly trying to ''debunk them'' or accusing them of lying to customers about their ''fake health benefits''. On top of it, most buyers I see buy them exactly for their healing properties and you never see them in the comments telling everyone ''how they don't work'' or how they got screwed over.

What it tells me is that this whole thing about crystals might be something humans know deep inside (perhaps subconsciously, like some forgotten knowledge) and so that's why many are naturally drawn to them and don't seem to see this as ''BS esoteric nonsense'' as much as other topics or things. Anyway, I could be wrong but that is the feeling I have.20220506_162425.jpg

Wow, thank you for sharing your passion. Your crystals are so beautiful, and the way they are, in the pictures, is wonderful. The colors, the shapes, so nice. They are really handsome, attractive, mysterious also. You seem to know how to put them together. Very interesting.

Thank you. Maybe you can share some particular stories about crystals, adventures, maybe...

Thank you. I hope that more people will become interested and get them for themselves. Just having them (without doing anything with them yet) has completely changed the ''vibe'' in my home and having them close to me when I'm on the computer feels warm and comforting, just like a nice campfire or the sun itself. (The salt lamp alone also gives a lot of positive vibes, just like a beautiful sunset).

Just like some plants have healing properties, I believe crystals do as well and are another form of ''God's gifts'' for the people of the earth. On the other hand, these crystals aren't rare ones let's say like diamonds so there is no reason why it should be overpriced for people. The price asked for the kit in my previous message as an example is totally fair in my opinion and there are plenty of them on Amazon delivered directly to your doorstep. It's really like, the best time ever to get these and the packages I get are always well-made to make sure they don't break, like people do really take care of them.

As for their properties, most websites talking about them seem to agree meaning that there is no (or very little) ''controversy'' or disagreement between people over what they do. It's kind of like ''accepted esoteric knowledge'' which tells me that it is pretty safe to assume they just do what we are told they do. And anyway, having them and using them has confirmed to me that indeed, they do work, at least to some degree. Only thing left to learn is how to get the most benefits out of them for us and others.

Oh and yes, I will share stories. For some reason, I feel like some of you are just waiting for me to do so which I find kind of funny because like I've said, a lot has happened to me during the past months that I don't understand anymore that you do. Good news is that it all seems to be pointing towards a positive outcome so at least that's that.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. It warms my heart and bring sunshine into my daily life. I can't wait to get my FOTCM crystals and see how the ''current will flow''. :-)

Here, after a bit of rearrangement, I was able to make a better display. This will last until I decide to put it elsewhere perhaps on a dedicated furniture. Two of the lamps (the tall one and the one on the right behind the bracelets) are RGB LED meaning I can change the light color as I want (see different photos).

20220506_192019.jpg20220506_193659.jpg20220506_193720.jpg20220506_193740.jpg20220506_193801.jpg

In fact, I've planned to replace all lightbulbs in my home (minus a few) with RGB LED bulbs. This will allow me to be able to change the vibe by changing colors and all this can be done either with a remote or with a smartphone app (requires Wifi).

Words cannot describe how nice it is to be able to do this (changing colors). It really feels good and also, whenever I just want normal white light, I can add a bit of yellow to it to make it less agressive and warmer than regular ''pure white'' LED bulbs. I guess you could just say that it can imitate incandescent light bulbs but with the extra benefit of being able to glow any color you want. That is really nice. :-)

Some new arrivals and close ups of some of my favorites. It's ridiculous how the vibes changed actually in my home with these (just having them). It feels so much more peaceful, quiet and warm. I did not expect so much but it's good so I'm very happy !

For those wondering, the amethyst sphere is perfectly smooth to the touch. It feels really good to roll it on your body (like the massaging salt stone balls). I also like to use a wand either quartz or selenium to massage the face and head including in the back with the neck. It feels really good, reduce tensions and has this 'cleansing' feeling as well (at least, that's what I feel).

20220506_212955.jpg20220506_213457.jpg20220506_213732.jpg20220506_214239.jpg
20220506_214652.jpg

Here's another kit. This one was 34$ CAD (26$ USD). Comes in a beautiful wooden box, has 14 stones (7x rough + polished), a bracelet, a rope with a little net at the extremity in which you can put the crystal of your choice to wear as a necklace and a small booklet describing the chakras.

I'd say that the previous one is a better bang for the buck in comparaison but it is still a vary nice set. All the stones were also individually wrapped with some cellophane so again, this shows how they care for their product and the customer as well. There was also a small ''thank you bag'' with some small tumbled chips as an extra so again, it shows how they care about the customer.

20220507_185837.jpg20220507_190722.jpg

As for their properties, most websites talking about them seem to agree meaning that there is no (or very little) ''controversy'' or disagreement between people over what they do. It's kind of like ''accepted esoteric knowledge'' which tells me that it is pretty safe to assume they just do what we are told they do. And anyway, having them and using them has confirmed to me that indeed, they do work, at least to some degree. Only thing left to learn is how to get the most benefits out of them for us and others.
Not so sure, I think the crystals have the potential to do what we are told they do, but not by default I don't think, not without our participation that is. Though I also think that someone looking to sell crystals, would probably benefit from people having the notion that "they simply work" as a quick effortless fix to several issues.

it is a beautiful collection of crystals alpoon! Have you had a chance to read the session about crystals? there's an effort that goes into charging a crystal and a daily maintenance of sorts that also goes into it. But they do have the effect of changing a space enough to make one feel better, much like plants do for some people, or certain paintings and things as such.

Something to think about, alpoon; crystals do take on and store energy from people handling them. So you may want to consider that the crystals you are getting could have negative energy in them from the people who have handled them. Just because people may seem nice and caring does not mean that they are nice and caring. Also, there would be other people handling the crystals from digging them up, to transporting them from one place to another, to sorting them and cleaning them, to packaging them up for shipment, etc.

fwiw

Not so sure, I think the crystals have the potential to do what we are told they do, but not by default I don't think, not without our participation that is. Though I also think that someone looking to sell crystals, would probably benefit from people having the notion that "they simply work" as a quick effortless fix to several issues.

Yes, I was speaking about their potential. They are tools so it's all a matter of how you use them and for what purpose. As for the ''notion that they simply work'' yeah sure, could be a marketing plot for some but it doesn't matter to me anyway because the price is very reasonable and I love them for what they are (even if they do nothing).

it is a beautiful collection of crystals alpoon! Have you had a chance to read the session about crystals? there's an effort that goes into charging a crystal and a daily maintenance of sorts that also goes into it. But they do have the effect of changing a space enough to make one feel better, much like plants do for some people, or certain paintings and things as such.

Not yet but getting there !

Something to think about, alpoon; crystals do take on and store energy from people handling them. So you may want to consider that the crystals you are getting could have negative energy in them from the people who have handled them. Just because people may seem nice and caring does not mean that they are nice and caring. Also, there would be other people handling the crystals from digging them up, to transporting them from one place to another, to sorting them and cleaning them, to packaging them up for shipment, etc.

fwiw

About the negative energy, maybe, but I have no idea and I'm not going to decide about getting them or not simply based on that possibility. If I get them and feel something is wrong, then I'll do something about it but so far everything is good.

Also, I was talking about how they care for their products and customers from a business perspective, not about how they are personally as human beings (because I have no way to know).

About the negative energy, maybe, but I have no idea and I'm not going to decide about getting them or not simply based on that possibility. If I get them and feel something is wrong, then I'll do something about it but so far everything is good.
Well, the thing is that you also said this:

I love crystals for two main reasons : their look (shape and color) of course but also because I do believe in their esoteric properties. In fact, using them for healing feels for me as natural as using a spoon to eat soup , or a pen to write something. When I get them, I also kind of ‘’know’’ how to use them already (by intuition) and it seems to work (maybe not optimal but it works) so I know they are good for this and want to develop / explore this aspect.
So, if you're using them for healing, then perhaps considering the energy might be worth while, as you wouldn't eat a soup that might have something you're allergic to, to use an example.

In the above, since there seems to be a propose for procuring them. I would be careful about making the assumption that they just do what the sellers say they do. Since the healing would happen from an energetic charge, then negative energy would be something to keep in mind. And it doesn't have to be a purposeful negative charge, just from being handed around by several people as Nienna pointed out, the charge could be lost or shifted.

Back
Top Bottom