Crystal volume and shape

• Thread starter kahnsentrayshun
  • Start date
Hi,

If you think on choosing a crystal for yourself that it is much more than see the list of them and pick: This one is good for me!
Choosing crystal is not about that; you say that crystal picks you not the other way around. ;)
BUT normally crystals are found in some stores and they pick up energy of the people that touch them etc and I think that it's not a good idea to do that. :rolleyes:
Maby you can ask a person who does crystalotherapy, and the person will see, based on you energetic field, that you need help on some level and picks for you one or several crystals that fit you best. But this is also a tricky thing because there are a lot of people that are fake.... :/

I'm quite fond of them, they can protect from some cosmic radiation etc, all native people from all continents used them for personal protection of some kind and other stuff.

They may give you some push of energy but if you choose them base on just reading their descriptions it may do you more harm than good.
Some crystals are good for some people and for some are not.

wizard_9898 said:
a black tourmaline almost always comes up for use on the crown chakra; not quite sure why.
I'm not sure about his one; crown chakra crystals are often white or purple.
You can see from the crystal color where it could fit best; green for heart/throat; yellow for solar plexus, red for prime chakra etc.
Black are for wearing around the neck, for right hand on meditation or for putting them in a room to collect bad energy.....
But if you read more about crystals there are many opposite opinions so it's tricky.... :/

Mari :)

Dolomite said:
I hadn't found Black Tourmaline a crown chakra stone, but did find Blue Tourmaline assisted some people.

My apologies. I should have been clearer. The Black Tourmaline that I'm referring to is actually a Black Tourmaline/Quartz mix that I have.

I'd be interested in Wizard's take on some other stones. :D

Sure, if you want. Any particular ones that you had in mind? Although, I will say that mostly what I've done with crystals is just been collecting and dowsing them over the past 10 years. What I know about crystals comes from what I've read.

In my opinion I think that this protection with crystals and stones is not a good thing.

I consider this to be a VERY valid opinion. Protection should come from the application of knowledge. Hmmm... Although, there is a such thing as knowledge of crystals and how to use them, and applying that knowledge could also form protection. To quote the C's:
1 April 2007

Q: (L) We were gonna ask is there any kind….I mean, since we once before got some information about charging crystals with certain energy, we wonder if there is any way to….you know, any object that could be charged with a particular energy, and if there was such an object how to charge it with that energy to either protect or enhance a persons FRV…..frequency resonance vibration. Is there? You know, that you could wear on your body?

A: Sort of. Crystals are a good choice. But they must be selected individually for each person by dowsing. Then a combination of sunlight, starlight and intent. No moonlight!

Q: (L) How would you select a crystal for each person by dowsing?

A: Obtain large selection. If you, Laura, select, you will be assisted!!

Q: (L) Okay, and what exactly is this process supposed to do?

A: Shores up defenses when individual is in weakened condition, and adds a little kick when not weak.

Q: (L) Defenses against what?

A: Anything that can negatively affect the “essence"

It might just be me, but that sounds a lot like using crystals for protection. Perhaps its worth looking into.

Why, instead of working on himself and grow in knowledge, use stones to protect? Eriu Eolas practice is much more profitable in my opinion.

If you know how to use crystals for that, then why not? It's still applying knowledge. I also agree that Eiriu Eolas is EXTREMELY beneficial (physically). Crystals, however, do not work directly with the physical body. They work with the more subtle bodies, and, in so doing, indirectly affect the physical body. to quote "Wisdom of the Gemstone Guardians:"
As part of people's desire for spiritual advancement, many are striving to become perfected. This striving is expressed to some extent in the currently popular practice of cleansing toxins from the physical body. However, those who only put attention on the physical body and think that by cleansing it they can become more spiritual have it backwards.

Even the C's said focus on the soul, the physical body does not matter that much. In truth its all about balance... or imbalance; depending on what your chosen path is. But my point is if you have knowledge of how to use crystals and Eiriu Eolas, then apply it. Use them both and create awareness. Knowledge goes to the core of all existence and all subjects; including crystals. Don't discard it or think its not worth looking into because its associated with New Age propaganda.

Thank you much for addressing my interest. :)
While I loath putting into the public arena the stones I have a affinity for, as it's just too easy to 'read' someone that way,
I'll fight that instinct as it's a little silly on the internet...LOL. These stones I've had around for quite awhile but more because I collect as well as do a small bit of energy work for family.

Picasso Stone
brown pietersite
Boulder Matrix Opal, blue and green, purple opal only
petosky stone

It's been years since I was active in working with stones....smile....so my renewed interest has been suprising. Please don't think any of these are gem quality. I just aquire pieces that come across my path, if I stumble across stones fine, if not I seldom think about them.
Actually this is embarassing as someones first inclination would be to run a pendulium and decern the obvious, however
since a pendulium always gives me whatever answer I want, and I can make them just change directions that's a tool not available to me. :scared:
Call it a lack of dicipline, or lack of enough meditation....grin.....but I have to douse with my hands or risk incorrect info.
if that adequately explains it?

In any event two sets of eys on a dilema are better than one, and I'd appreciate your input.
Thank You

Dolomite said:
Actually this is embarassing as someones first inclination would be to run a pendulium and decern the obvious, however since a pendulium always gives me whatever answer I want, and I can make them just change directions that's a tool not available to me. :scared:
Call it a lack of dicipline, or lack of enough meditation....grin.....but I have to douse with my hands or risk incorrect info.

Actually, I would call it a lack of practice. The hardest thing to do is not care what the answer is and focus only on the question. It took me about 3 years of practicing with a pendulum to get past that stage; and even now I find that sometimes (with questions of personal nature) its nearly impossible to not care what the answer is. However, I do know what you mean about dowsing with your hands, for 1 its faster, and 2 it trains you to feel the vibrations yourself; which can help in a lot of areas. I've been practicing hand dowsing recently for that very reason. It helps in selecting the crystal, but when it comes to how to use it once selected, hand dowsing kind of falls short. As far as the crystals that you mentioned, the only one that I've had any experience with is Opal. Its very good at scattering energy; which can be helpful if you are an artist or to break up energy blockages, but generally opal is not a good stone to use on the body. Its better to dowse a location to place an opal. After all, a person is intertwined with their environment.

That's very interesting about the opal...I can see multiple applications and you were very insightful. You were right the others aren't crystals...so my apologies.
As I said I reluctantly go a wee bit of energy work for family and only under duress....like an injury before medical attention can be achieved.
I was drawn to your post because I started out with tourmalated quartz but oddly enough it resonated with my heart chakra....go figure. That was about 20 yrs ago. Generally I stick to using stones in the landscape.
Work with what's naturally there and then add or subtract something to achieve a smoother energy...bring a sort of balance for someone who lives there. With tract housing all over so much has been removed or discarded some people find they are sensitive to it.

Anyway....The insight you gave me with the opal was very applicable to my own situation and very appreciated.

Is there something I can assist you with in return? Fair is fair...... ;D

Dolomite said:
That's very interesting about the opal...I can see multiple applications and you were very insightful. You were right the others aren't crystals...so my apologies.
As I said I reluctantly go a wee bit of energy work for family and only under duress....like an injury before medical attention can be achieved.
I was drawn to your post because I started out with tourmalated quartz but oddly enough it resonated with my heart chakra....go figure. That was about 20 yrs ago. Generally I stick to using stones in the landscape.
Work with what's naturally there and then add or subtract something to achieve a smoother energy...bring a sort of balance for someone who lives there. With tract housing all over so much has been removed or discarded some people find they are sensitive to it.

Anyway....The insight you gave me with the opal was very applicable to my own situation and very appreciated.

Is there something I can assist you with in return? Fair is fair...... ;D

Hmmm... Well, I would really like to begin my 1st Level Reiki Attunements. Would you happen to know a Reiki Master that I could receive them from? Oh, what kind of tourmaline was in the quartz that you had? What color was it?

kahnsentrayshun said:
Also if a pyramid is more powerful than a sphere, then just how much more powerful is it?

Who said that its more powerful? They both do the same thing in different ways. They both focus energy to the center and the energy does come out again; though differently. As a matter of fact, I would say that symbolically the pyramid would be STS and the sphere would be STO. Now apply that to the geometry of a Crystal, and instead of thinking STS and STO in terms of good and evil think of it more like computer language 1 & 0; both can be used for different things. The pyramid structure could represent a chain of command. When a gemstone is cut into a sphere, the life force that is contained within its crystalline form, is still present. A sphere represents wholeness and infinite potential. Cutting crystals into spheres unleashes their potential to heal and uplift the whole person. Whereas a pyramid focuses the energy for a specific purpose; like for some kind of device. A crystal's shape affects the way it can express its energy. The ideal shape for a therapeutic crystal is the sphere not a pyramid.

Hmmm... Well, I would really like to begin my 1st Level Reiki Attunements. Would you happen to know a Reiki Master that I could receive them from? Oh, what kind of tourmaline was in the quartz that you had? What color was it?

It was regular black tourmaline, the ones with the golden rods thru the quartz is rutilated and altho i've seen the ones with silver in them I forget the name. :)

Unfortunately I don't know of anyone to recommend for Reiki...I've been out of the loop for some years. Crackin' answer regarding the pyramid vs. a sphere. I enjoy stones and crystals in their rough form as besides the price difference they are less recognized.....LOL.

kahnsentrayshun said:
anart said:
I use a Wonder Woman Pez dispenser - works wonders.

Looking toward objects for protection against anything or anyone is not what we're really into here. Knowledge is protection - knowledge of yourself, of your machine, of the way your mind is damaged and how to go about fixing it. No crystal or pyramid will ever even approach the protection that objective knowledge can provide. Using crystals for protection is dreaming - we are here to wake up.
You have provoked me to quote myself and sway away from the true intent of this thread.

Kahnsentrayshun said:
I realize that meditation, love, knowledge, application of knowledge, and being in the moment are of ultimate importance while on the spiritual path to 4th density and beyond. I currently practice those as well as practice yoga (helps boost immune system, improve circulation, align my spine, open chakras, move energy where needed, and ground myself.) Anyways, I've been considering buying some crystals to help aid my spiritual progression.
I have already stated that I meditate regularly (often an hour a day or more, though I am almost always in a state of constant meditation,) I read often (accumulate knowledge,) I apply that knowledge (I discuss knowledge with my friends, family, and any else interested and apply it in other ways,) and try to the best of my ability to better understand myself as opportunities arise. I don't appreciate getting attacked. You tried to mock me with your post (is that STO?,) and while you have the free will to do that, you might want to take your own advice and gain some more knowledge on yourself.

Crystals carry vibrational energy, a pez dispenser is plastic and probably carries a weak and low vibration. If crystals can help aid one in their spiritual path by resonating with specific chakras on the body, (granted that person has already covered the major areas on the path towards 4D that I already stated,) then I see nothing wrong with it and everything right with it. Your post has basically put a road block on the pursuit of knowledge concerning crystals. Crystals are part of creation, why not study them as well? Knowledge protects. Ancient civilizations built enormous crystals. Wouldn't it be a good idea to learn more about them to gain more knowledge to further protect yourself? Would you rather IGNORE (key word in ignorance is ignore,) this faucet of knowledge???

Of course we don't want to rely on things outside ourselves. That should be completely obvious especially at a forum like this, and it should be even more obvious if one states it at the beginning of their post that this is so, (which I did.)

Food aids us on the spiritual path by keeping our physical vehicles alive. I don't worship food now do I? It is something outside myself (before I eat it,) that helps me on my path towards growth. I view crystals as something similar except that they are less important and less beneficial, but nonetheless can still provide some benefit.

Also, crystals, (the spherical ones,) can be used for scrying. A technique used to access higher forms of knowledge. Just as Laura Knight-Jadczyk used a method of accessing higher forms of knowledge, this could be another method.

I am still very interested if anyone has any CONSTRUCTIVE information to offer.

I agree with learning and understanding about crystals because As per my understand living is all about to creating new or follow/develop/modify existing methods which can useful to self and others to achieve higher levels, to achieve these methods we need to learn, understand known and unknown. Nothing in this world without purpose, perception is how we understand it.

Back
Top Bottom