Cs Birthday, 777 and Synchronicity

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I think that yesterday was maybe a significant day.

As it happens, it was the Cs birthday. We decided to have a celebratory session. At the beginning of the session, when we were discussing the date, it was noted that 7 - 16 - 07 can also be, numerologically, 7 - 7 - 7 (add the 1 and 6 together to get a single digit.

So, that was just a funny comment.

After the session was over, I came upstairs to check my email and there was one from the QFS group that said:

"Interesting......don't think doug and dave could have done this one.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/haileywood/haileywood2007.html
I went to have a look and, as you will see, it is a geometric butterfly.

I wrote back this comment:

I don't think so either... and it is particularly meaningful to all of
us.

It's also kind of synchronous because we just had a chat with the Cs and
then, came up to see this... kinda like our SOTT wasp/butterfly!"
Yes, it is particularly meaningful to all of us after all the remarks the Cs have made to us about our efforts being like the flapping of butterfly wings that can induce non-linear changes.

What then happened was most interesting. I sent the email, and, of course, being group email, it quickly came into my own inbox. The bar at the bottom of the mail program announced that it was email number 777 !

So, a SOTT-like butterfly crop circle is discovered on the Cs 13th birthday - 7 -7 - 7 - and there was this little personal synchronicity that pretty much confirms for me that we are still on track. Gotta keep flapping those wings!

Umm, interesting.

The 16th happens to be my birthday.

And, well, I have always been pre-disposed to think about effects you cannot see immediately but surely are put into motion. (So be careful and try to see what you are doing, even when you are not quite sure why it is important to do).

Signposts on the road of movement. Good or bad, they indicate something.

Thanks for, well, existing, here and now. All of you. You may never know the effect you have, but as Gandhi said: "... if you do nothing, you will never know".

My regards to everyone here, working in earnest via this forum, to the SOTT team, to Laura and Ark. Compassionate seekers, all.

Send my regards to the Cs, but I suspect they already got the message.

Wow, transdensityinspirationalsynchronicity. I'm so glad that I found this site and UNDERSTOOD that it contains material worth many lifetimes of knowledge. It´s scary to think how easy it would have been to just dismiss it and get stuck in some honeytrap-operation website/forum/group. Just a few year earlier and I wouldn't have gotten it.
Big thanks to all SOTT related, and the great forum members!

Awesome! happy b-day C's and Azur ;)

if there is a heaven, then it is this site, if only the entire world would know the truth, the knowledge we gain from the C's and this site is truly an amazing gift to all of us.

P.S are there supposed to be 2 threads about this subject? :)

GRim said:
Just a few year earlier and I wouldn't have gotten it.
Same here.

GRim said:
Big thanks to all SOTT related, and the great forum members!
Yes, and a great deal of gratitude to the C's for being so patient while we here in 3D learn to rid ourselves of assumptions and gather true knowledge.

What's the saying? Butterflies are free. Simply lovely.

It looks like the wings are made out of circles from a central point, like a ripple. Looks really intricate. But for some reason, my attention keeps getting drawn to the center where the two 'ripples' meet and the antennae start.

Hmm, while I was wondering if my wording was correct with "antennae" this definition popped up: "1. a conductor by which electromagnetic waves are sent out or received, consisting commonly of a wire or set of wires; aerial."
Sooo... I dunno, just throwing out ideas. happy birthday guys!

It's the best Happy Birthday ever!

Interesting enough, those wings really look like two podcasting-antennae here.

Funny I've just recently updated my web page to fit the law of 7's hexagon better (both the graphics and links to other people). The 1-2-4-8-7-5 hexagon is numerologically the powers of 2: 1,2,4,8, 1+6=7, 3+2=5, 6+4=1+0=1, 1+2+8=1+1=2, etc.

Happy Birthday Cs!

Serivas said:
It looks like the wings are made out of circles from a central point, like a ripple. Looks really intricate. But for some reason, my attention keeps getting drawn to the center where the two 'ripples' meet and the antennae start.

Hmm, while I was wondering if my wording was correct with "antennae" this definition popped up: "1. a conductor by which electromagnetic waves are sent out or received, consisting commonly of a wire or set of wires; aerial."
Sooo... I dunno, just throwing out ideas. happy birthday guys!
That's what struck me about the image as well.

Looks like two circles, on either side, sending waves (frequency) where they meet in the middle and there's a sort of orthogonal movement upwards (and outwards?), symbolized by the antennae.

The thought that struck me strongly was: two diametrically opposed polar forces meeting or melding, and movement "upward".

Cheers.

[P.S. one too many B-day beers. Owwww. :) ]

Azur said:
The thought that struck me strongly was: two diametrically opposed polar forces meeting or melding, and movement "upward".
Like one half is the mirror reflection of the other.

Azur said:
Looks like two circles, on either side, sending waves (frequency) where they meet in the middle and there's a sort of orthogonal movement upwards (and outwards?), symbolized by the antennae.

to me it looked like a polar couple embracing burning and melting together in their movement upward.

Exactly.

Yin-yang.

The dense and the light, the shrinking polarity orientation (STS?) and the expanding polarity orientation (STO?), both experienced, understood, lived, engenders a jump.

And the little movements on the road of DOing affects things that can barely, if at all, be modeled or understood in their completeness by the participants.

Keep on, keeping on!

Discovery awaits.

Just to add to all the other above observations I also see the infinity symbol in the
crop circle. Makes me think of what was said in The Wave about non-linear dynamics
and complex systems.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave13i.htm

"Implicit in non-linearity is the fact that the future is, as the Cassiopaeans have said a thousand times, if they have said it once: OPEN. Not only is it open, it is multiple in probability. In their own words, there is an uncountable infinity of "quasi-quantum propensities."

looks like interference figure. two waves (originating at the circular poles right and left) that interfere to create a living being. a beautiful figure indeed. waves are both STO is it?

Back
Top Bottom