C's Misses?

othree

Jedi
So, looking back at my life I have to admit that I have the tendency to fall into cultish followership a bit too much. I have been reading the C material for over 10 years or so and I keep catching myself believing too much what the C's are saying. That's why I like to remind myself of their failures to avoid falling into this type of thinking again.

For anyone who doesn't like to be reminded of their imperfections or likes to interpret away their misses as actual hits, feel free to ignore my posting.

So the things the C's have been wrong about include:

- circumstances of death of princess Diana
- Vegetarian diet
- How the WTC towers came down on 911
- Identity of Ceasar / Jesus
- Time when the comet cluster will hit (yes, I know time doesn't exist, plus it's very flexible etc. But still, they gave a pretty definite time frame at one time at least, instead of just saying "open" or something to the effect. So they were not correct at least that one time when it came to the time scale)

There are certainly more things, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

The latest blunder includes the question whether the tyranny or craziness will be the most severe in the USA and less so in other parts of the world. I don't remember the exact question, also because it was not formulated precisely, so it left a lot of room for interpretation. But Laura did ask on two, maybe three, occasions whether the US will be the center stage of the turmoil (I'm paraphrasing here), and each time the C's said yes.

Well, we don't know what the future will hold, and what Laura actually meant with her question. In the end, there are a whole bunch of FEMA camps in the US which will likely be put to use at some point. And it's possible that the psychos in power will incinerate entire landscapes with their space based or microwave weapons, who knows. But as of now, the US is the ONLY country in the world (please correct me if I'm wrong) with states which have

- explicitly banned vaccine mandates and passports
- limited emergency powers of health authorities and governors
- have banned mask mandates
- and now the US Supreme Court has struck down Biden's vaccine mandate.

It is clear that Texas, Florida, and a handful of other US states are the only relatively free places on the ENTIRE planet.

If someone asked me where I would like to be at the moment - I'd name any of those places in the US, without hesitation.

There is NOTHING EVEN COMPARABLE happening ANYWHERE else.

And no, demonstrations and protests in other countries don't count. The psychos mostly laugh about them.

So, the way I see it is: Europe is sliding full speed ahead into totalitarianism for the second time in less than 100 years, whereas the US, similarly to 80 years ago, is the only place where a semblance of freedom remains.

As of now, that's an indisputable fact.

Again: I am fully aware that this may change, but for now the C's confirmation that the turmoil will mostly center around the US is a TOTAL FLOP.

Another point: Laura also asked at one point whether the places in Asia and thereabouts which tend to have more authoritarian systems will actually be less effected by the tyrannical measures (again, I'm paraphrasing here), and the C's said something to the effect as "somewhat".

Well, we have now the situation where in China 14 million people are locked up in their homes and are only allowed to leave every other day to go to the supermarket. One city closed even the supermarkets and they have government goons bring food to people's homes. And that one dude in Manila, Philipines, has given order to arrest unvaccinated people. Again: are there places on the planet which are more psychopathic than this? Again: at least for now, I don't think so. And yes, it is possible that this is only one city, Manila, and the rest of the country is more relaxed. Just as in China: 14 million out of 1.4 billion, that's not a lot, could be the argument. So, we will see. But for now, I see this as another possible fail.

That's the way I see things for now ....

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @othree .

So, looking back at my life I have to admit that I have the tendency to fall into cultish followership a bit too much. I have been reading the C material for over 10 years or so and I keep catching myself believing too much what the C's are saying. That's why I like to remind myself of their failures to avoid falling into this type of thinking again
First of all, here is your answer to the question. The material and information given by the C's is never 100% true, but (and this is a big but) in the course of searching for its possibility/truth/discern, one finds a lot of information that one would otherwise have taken for granted. sitting. How do you know that what they said is not "true"? Surely you had to find out and break down a lot of information/disinformation, so the fact of bringing up a particular topic and having to decide on the same information already leads us down a path where we are not satisfied with turning on the TV and seeing what they say, No, in fact, we must sift the information and, as in many cases, put together several pieces of the puzzle, if many have a fairly solid piece, the table can be put together, that in my opinion is teamwork.

- Vegetarian diet
- Time when the comet cluster will hit (yes, I know time doesn't exist, plus it's very flexible etc. But still, they gave a pretty definite time frame at one time at least, instead of just saying "open" or something to the effect. So they were not correct at least that one time when it came to the time scale)

Could you, if it's not too much to ask, what is miss in the following points that you list? in this way we could have a starting point to know, according to your search or actions carried out that they missed the point.

It's likely there are misses, the C's have said themselves that the information can be skewed by the participants in attendance and a number of other variables, including the fact that the future is open.

Moreover, isn't that why there's a C's 'hit list'? To highlight and give credit to those statements that were prophetic?

That said, it might help if you provide the quotes for those 'misses' which you're referring to. Because, going off what you've written, it seems to me that there may be some issues with your subjective interpretation. We're all susceptible to it, actually, that's why networking about it is best.

Example:

But as of now, the US is the ONLY country in the world (please correct me if I'm wrong) with states which have

For now they may be banned in some places, but it's far from over.

Here's one reference that i found of the C's regarding mandates:

(Temperance) Do the NYC protests have any viable and realistic chance of reversing local mandates and starting a chain reaction (since some areas follow suit on NYC and are waiting to see what happens) or has that ship sailed?

A: Not unless they get a lot bigger.

One could say that the more effective protests, in some places, did, at least temporarily, reverse mandates (i'm thinking of the walk outs by certain companies in the US that led to them being dropped).

However, is it so cut and dry? As of December 6 in New York (as per the quote above), according to the Independent newspaper:

On 6 December New York City’s mayor announced an increase in the use of vaccine passports in the city, including for children.

And just the other week in NYC a child & mother was thrown out of a restaurant by the police for not having a vaccine card.

Well, we have now the situation where in China 14 million people are locked up in their homes and are only allowed to leave every other day to go to the supermarket. One city closed even the supermarkets and they have government goons bring food to people's homes. And that one dude in Manila, Philipines, has given order to arrest unvaccinated people. Again: are there places on the planet which are more psychopathic than this? Again: at least for now, I don't think so. And yes, it is possible that this is only one city, Manila, and the rest of the country is more relaxed. Just as in China: 14 million out of 1.4 billion, that's not a lot, could be the argument. So, we will see. But for now, I see this as another possible fail.

As you say, we will see.

To me it seems that if societies pretty much everywhere are on a ponerological cycle, then China seems to be in the early stages. Why is it locking down three cities? I can't say for sure. But it's also doing a lot that can be considered positive: thwarting the destruction wrought by the West; developing the infrastructure of other nations; lifting its own people out of poverty; promoting certain aspects of culture and life that we might consider to be positive. Note that few if any countries/governments in the West are doing this. And so the idea that Asia may be less totalitarian seems probable.

Anyway, those are just some thoughts.

You might want to check out this thread where prediction and interpretation are discussed in detail: How much of what the Cs say is 'symbolic'?

Last edited:
With regards to:

Did you read the C's later comments about why the information about Jesus was wrong? Have you read Laura's book? Could you see why a 'miss' may have been the best option considering what was born of it?

I ask because there's clearly a lot more to the Jesus/Caesar question but you seem to be focused on whether it was a hit or a miss, and that seems to miss the point entirely.

The latest blunder includes the question whether the tyranny or craziness will be the most severe in the USA and less so in other parts of the world. I don't remember the exact question, also because it was not formulated precisely, so it left a lot of room for interpretation. But Laura did ask on two, maybe three, occasions whether the US will be the center stage of the turmoil (I'm paraphrasing here), and each time the C's said yes.

@othree, you're not becoming impatient, are you? If or rather when the dollar crashes there will be ample opportunity for turmoil in the US with the supply chains breaking off.

But as of now, the US is the ONLY country in the world (please correct me if I'm wrong) with states which have

- limited emergency powers of health authorities and governors
- have banned mask mandates
- and now the US Supreme Court has struck down Biden's vaccine mandate.

It is clear that Texas, Florida, and a handful of other US states are the only relatively free places on the ENTIRE planet.

If someone asked me where I would like to be at the moment - I'd name any of those places in the US, without hesitation.

There is NOTHING EVEN COMPARABLE happening ANYWHERE else.

There are indeed a handful of red states which are defending their freedoms but the Supreme Court had to take action because a vaccine mandate was about to be implemented. Will that prevent blue states from implementing such a mandate on their own?

So, the way I see it is: Europe is sliding full speed ahead into totalitarianism for the second time in less than 100 years, whereas the US, similarly to 80 years ago, is the only place where a semblance of freedom remains.

Within the EU so far only Italy introduced a partial vaccination mandate for health care jobs and people over fifty but it can be avoided by paying a fine of € 100.

While I agree that in many parts of Europe the rhetoric and measures are becoming more totalitarian, predicting an -ism is still premature.

I'm a new cat here but I wonder what's your motivation with this post othree...
As you mentioned, you had a tendency to fall into cultish groups. So...
1. This is a cult and you fell hard and now you harboring some regrets.
2. This is not a cult, but you are reminding yourself that you have a tendency to 'follow the new prophet in town'.
Why did you start this thread?
If 1 is the case:
A. You realized, that you wasted 10 years of your life because of your cult-loving nature.
B. You just want to ruffle some feathers.
If 2 is the case:
A: It is a cry for help, that maybe someone would tell you that this is not a cult and you are just fine.
B. You think you are onto something important and you want to warn your fellow not cult-loving beings.
Solution for
1/A: I guess it's time to follow another prophet since this one turned out to be a forgery.(again)
1/B: It is NOT NICE to keep the poor moderators constantly vexed because of your inner problems.
2/A: Grow Up.
2/B: Maybe more reading and contemplating would help you solve this mystery.

Last edited:
How have they been wrong about the vegetarian diet? They have said that everyone has different diet requirements and that the aliens prefer to eat vegetarians.

Creating a “miss list” seems unnecessary and pessimistic. If you don’t like what they have to say don’t read it. There’s enough negative crap going on in the world why not focus on the opposite.

I wonder if we are experiencing a split of reality already. Some things are true for some and not others.
I like the original post because it was simple, bold and provocative - hoping that someone would raise exactly this observation that @gottathink brings forward so I could diplomatically add that such matters can be dangerously moved in the yes/no, back/white reads that loose the context.

I'll add from one who has resided in Texas for years ... an inner freedom is far superior to any that can be granted externally, because there's a deep divide that most here encounter every day in our experience with the cross section of people we encounter at home, neighborhood, work and across the cities and diversity of the state. I suppose there's a large enough presence of each side to keep the ball in the air, so to speak. Maybe I'm confusing or wishing for a feel of freedom that I fantasize would be accompanied with a sense of peace and safety.

I recall the C's saying Trump would very likely win re-election. Which he obviously did. But at the same time, he didn't get put into office because the other side cheated.

Could be a similar situation with vaccine mandates and the C's answer. Large corporations, private businessees, hospitals etc. could create their own "mandates" altough we won't have federally mandated vaccines requirements.

Reality is dynamic system.

When you exist in the 'future', describe what is extant there and send that information back in time to yourself in the 'past', you automatically introduce changes which ripple forward and alter reality.

As such, any prophetic comments should be taken with this in mind. The C's have been explicit about the low value of prophecy, that unfolding events are bound up with probabilities and levels of knowledge, and indeed, that sources claiming to be prophetic should be red flagged and people seeking prophecy are missing the point; seeking to outsource their free will, to avoid lessons and work. If uncertainty is removed, then you no longer have to think and probe and try to come up with dynamic solutions. You become weak.

The true value of the C's rests more in the research leads they provide regarding extant reality which has already collapsed into a particle state, and by stimulating discussion and networking.

Did you read the C's later comments about why the information about Jesus was wrong? Have you read Laura's book? Could you see why a 'miss' may have been the best option considering what was born of it?

I ask because there's clearly a lot more to the Jesus/Caesar question but you seem to be focused on whether it was a hit or a miss, and that seems to miss the point entirely.
Actually, the thing about Jesus/Caesar I consider to be a hit - not a miss. I remember the Cs telling Laura, when she still believed in Jesus as such, that JC had been married to three Roman women. Well, that was a kind of weird thing to say of Jesus, being Jewish and somehow standing to Roman oppression and all that, and nowhere in the Bible any mention of such wives. Caesar, on the other hand, was indeed married to three Roman women.

So was that just one big coincidence, or were the Cs leaving a hint to Laura 'for future reference', so to speak, when she had no idea at the time? I'd say it's the latter, and it is an example of how you cannot read the Cs in a simplistic, straightforward fashion. Because we have assumptions they cannot violate, and they are trying to make us think, first and foremost, rather than hand over information 'like candy'. They said so themselves several times.

Also, consider that in the realm of paranormal, prophetic or mystical stuff, ANY hit is quite rare. So the fact that the Cs have a few misses is not so outstanding as the fact that they do have a lot of hits. Therefore, we cannot just dismiss them as we do with the rest of New-Agey type of stuff out there. Rather, we have to reassess how we read them, and take into consideration things such as a degree of 'noise' in a message coming from ' high above', the 'noise' within ourselves and the participants of the sessions, the issue of our own free will and assumptions, the openness of the future, parallel realitites and probabilites, and so on.

Finally, one thing I have observed is that the Cs may not always be correct in certain details (like the thing about Lady D you mention or the timing of events), particularly when it comes to prophecies. But in essence, they are totally correct. That is, the essence of issues such as: how the power structure of the world works, the cycles of natural catastrophes, the nature of the alien phenomenon, human nature and 'the Work', true spirituality, and so on.

no source will ever be correct 100%. that would mean fixed future and no free will at all. we know that's not possible because free will is fundamental law of the universe.

the topic linked earilier about whether the cs are literal or symbolic (maybe even both) was also good read on this subject.

- Vegetarian diet
I think you are jumping the gun too fast. Unless you put the actual C's quote with question, what you thought the meaning of what C's said, it is hard whether they are correct or not. Be specific about your thoughts.

We have to remember that future is open. There are players that are constantly tweeking time and actions constantly. People does get the meaning according to many variables - their backgrounds, programs, what those words associate to them etc. They can't violate the free will by giving answers to Level 1 experience questions. They are giving the answer to wide range of audience and if the answer creates danger to the reader, they have to word it in such way to avoid it. So it is very difficult to say whether they are correct or wrong. At the end of day, Universe is about "experience" and every interaction has to have some meaning.

Reality is dynamic system.

When you exist in the 'future', describe what is extant there and send that information back in time to yourself in the 'past', you automatically introduce changes which ripple forward and alter reality.

As such, any prophetic comments should be taken with this in mind. The C's have been explicit about the low value of prophecy, that unfolding events are bound up with probabilities and levels of knowledge, and indeed, that sources claiming to be prophetic should be red flagged and people seeking prophecy are missing the point; seeking to outsource their free will, to avoid lessons and work. If uncertainty is removed, then you no longer have to think and probe and try to come up with dynamic solutions. You become weak.

The true value of the C's rests more in the research leads they provide regarding extant reality which has already collapsed into a particle state, and by stimulating discussion and networking.
Exactly, our reality arises from processes that can be represented as neurological connectivity in individual brains and the brains in the group. This connectivity only happens from our own research, i.e., the work. If you give the results of the game away the work to achieve those results is dropped. Then the outcome is altered to the one originally prophesized.

Always focus on the process rather than an outcome. My husband said something to me recently that I have adopted as a mantra, “keep moving otherwise you’ll stop”. It is something I have found useful lately, so simple but profoundly relevant for the current times.

Back
Top Bottom