C's predictions

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
While re-reading sessions I take the opportunity to note here quotes about the main thread we face regarding the C's.

(Windmill Knight) There was talk about the need for a "Rapid Reaction Force", and the EU is saying they're putting together a force of 10,000 from the EU countries to protect NATO countries. So is there any chance of direct NATO intervention in Ukraine against Russia?

A: That action may be preempted by upcoming events.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic events?

(Perceval) By upcoming events like what? What do you mean? That's such a...

(Andromeda) Do tell!

A: Wait and see! Admit that it is better than a cliffhanger adventure movie!

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, it is.

(Andromeda) Will it be soon?

A: Relatively.

Q: (L) Relative to what? [laughter]

(Chu) That makes it clear.

(L) We are SO enlightened by that answer! [laughter]

(Pierre) So, there will be a big event relatively soon. Okay...

(L) Coming soon to a theater near you!

A: Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players.

Q: (Perceval) So, not aliens in ships, but microbes on rocks. Space invasion.

(L) Could be, yeah. And they would come as the US is trying to do some kind of fake invasion or false flag stuff. Is that what we're talking about here? That when the Western Consortium-type government tries to take over the world with their faked invasion, that's when everything is going to go kaflooey?

A: More or less. You will see!
Session 140830

It feels like everything is currently gone high on the kaflooey scales these days. Many tears to be had, for what feels like a consortist media exacerbated psychosis.

Ellipse said:
A: Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players.

Well, considering the fact that C's often talk in symbolic terms, then "space invasion" could be not only "viruses from out of space", or psychopathic infestation, but also all kind of other space (as in "location") invasions, including recent events in the US involving police (read Nephilim enforcers), and even Pokemon Go craze, where they invade other people's properties without giving it a thought. There could be other examples too. Guess, we will have to wait and see! Not for long, as the events are unfolding in front of our eyes. ;)

Keit said:
Ellipse said:

Well, considering the fact that C's often talk in symbolic terms, then "space invasion" could be not only "viruses from out of space", or psychopathic infestation, but also all kind of other space (as in "location") invasions, including recent events in the US involving police (read Nephilim enforcers), and even Pokemon Go craze, where they invade other people's properties without giving it a thought. There could be other examples too. Guess, we will have to wait and see! Not for long, as the events are unfolding in front of our eyes. ;)

Thanks for this reminder Keit.

By the way, I have an old transcript at home, from 1994, which is saying about Nephilim traveling with the wave which would arrive up to 2012. It's 2016 and there were no spaceships, no comets as mentioned either. So how's that? Is there some updated info?

bosy said:
By the way, I have an old transcript at home, from 1994, which is saying about Nephilim traveling with the wave which would arrive up to 2012. It's 2016 and there were no spaceships, no comets as mentioned either. So how's that? Is there some updated info?
If you read Keit's reply on this very thread, you will have your answer.
Keit said:
Ellipse said:

bosy said:

Alot of the clues and hints are actually in the way as you read through you will come accross, the period of the corruption of the information, you will also see also the C's explain the open nature of the furture and because of this they refrain from giving dates . Also you will stumble upon the way the C's communicate in symbols in order for us to develope our thinking and not just have all the answer. Non-linear dynamics and constructing the posibilities is blinding oneself to the openess of the universe.

There is alot of hints you will find in the sessions and alot of explanations on the wave. Review these.

So you would actually consider it symbolical hint to interpret the world events? As with Nephilim they told it's gonna happen up to 2012 so there was a date. I don't consider the other predictions now. It didn't sound symbolic.

Hi bosy,
You might find this post by Laura and possibly the thread it is in worth reading - Re: Three Months Left of 2012 - Register Your Predictions HERE!: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29146.msg369441.html#msg369441

You can also use the search function here or via google to find such information on the forum including more recent sessions and discussions that could help explain the nature of predictions and why it did not happen in 2012, etc.

Also, can you please give the date of the session you have on hand back home?

Finally, have you read the wave series, if not it is worth the effort, and do you know that annotated sessions for the years 1994, 1995 and 1996 are available for purchase, which might help you with your question. https://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1994-ebook/dp/B00LN5DC06/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474676170&sr=8-1&keywords=cassiopaea

I understand what you are trying to ask, since the C's comunicated this on a session, what im trying to say is that the way the communicated is in hints, symbols and so on, They don't throw all the answers just like that , the reason for this is we wouldn't learn anything that way, that's one.

Two, they have repeatedly menitioned the open nature of the future and the universe, and how our actions affect the outcome and there are many possible futures.

For example, cacey's predictions and the mayan predictions as well as the apocalypse were not literal events of dragons and so on , and birds killing giants and so forth, or are they?. It is up to us to pay attention and to understand.

As you read the wave, and move through the timeline you may this being the case.

What is ultimately relevant that there is an invasion, and that the beast of the apocalypse is here and the "trump-ets" are also here (not nessesarily gold trumpets played by angels). Consider the importance of the implisit meaning behind the symbols.

Bear, I'm referring to the transctipts from 94-07-30 and 94-11-02. I only got back to Cassiopaean Experiment today.

Felipe4, I understand the concept of it being open etc. but this wasn't even mentioned like that. I mean the transcript was saying exactly that there gonna be 36 millions Nephilim to confront in 4th density. As the transcript mentioned it should have been until 2012 and they were coming in spaceships. It didn't sound symbolic at all. They also mentioned that there's gonna be a lot happening, a war in the sky (back then masked as a weather). When I was reading it before I didn't even consider it being symbolical, I'd rather think: 'OK, it could be true but doesn't have to be'. It's 2016 and I would like to know it these spaceships arrived, did they arrive in the 4th density... Of course it could be a symbol but also it's the easiest to think.

What is ultimately relevant that there is an invasion, and that the beast of the apocalypse is here and the "trump-ets" are also here (not nessesarily gold trumpets played by angels). Consider the importance of the implisit meaning behind the symbols.
Would you bother to say what is that invasion, what is the beast, what are these - I prefer to say it without a dash - trumpets? I wasn't here for months if not years.

bosy said:
Bear, I'm referring to the transctipts from 94-07-30 and 94-11-02. I only got back to Cassiopaean Experiment today.

Felipe4, I understand the concept of it being open etc. but this wasn't even mentioned like that.
At the particular time the C's made that assertion it seems that what was said may have been 'most probable' for the particular timeline we were currently on. If at some point we shifted to a different timeline, the events forseen for that previous timeline would no longer be valid.

I mean the transcript was saying exactly that there gonna be 36 millions Nephilim to confront in 4th density. As the transcript mentioned it should have been until 2012 and they were coming in spaceships. It didn't sound symbolic at all. They also mentioned that there's gonna be a lot happening, a war in the sky (back then masked as a weather). When I was reading it before I didn't even consider it being symbolical, I'd rather think: 'OK, it could be true but doesn't have to be'. It's 2016 and I would like to know it these spaceships arrived, did they arrive in the 4th density... Of course it could be a symbol but also it's the easiest to think.
Maybe these events all happened as described, but on a timeline which we no longer occupied.

This can be confusing and actually hard to accept as being a valid concept. Think of it as choosing (humanity as a whole) to go down one fork of a road rather than the other, or a different branch of a tree than the one we were currently on. If we decide to go on a different branch, we will obviously not get to the same destination as we were previously set to get to. The destination, and the events will all be different than what was expected to be before. The 'choices' we all make determine our future, and all that occurs from the point where the 'choice' is made.

In one of the recent sessions I remember that it was mentioned that we were fortunately able to shift to a different timeline than the one we had been on. It seems that if we had continued on our former path it would have led to extremely dire consequences, and perhaps the total destruction of our world.

So, when the C's say "the future is open", it means that individually and collectively the choices we all make determine our 'future'.

I hope this helps.

I would like to quote some on the most important ones, unfortunately im bound to a 2x4 inch screen since my computer is broken, at the same time i find it important that you look trhough all the references and the wave and the transcipts as well as the forum. i found something you may find interesting to read with regards to the predictions i was talking about. And in the context of the current state of the world

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25981.0.html

They also mentioned of an 'evolving prophecy' (AFAIR). For example - the prophecy was true but the event didn't happen. That's because there was the prophecy so we could make some decisions and avoid it. Now I don't want to cling to that example but if to consider that there were actual spaceships, how could we avoid it? It's like making a spaceship not to get here or choosing the timeline with no spaceships. Could it be true? The point that Nephilim (as the Lizard's enforcers) inspire some of the world events is probable.

Felipe4, thanks. I remember this transcript. I'd appreciate some info. I check out the forum too.

Please quote the exact sequence of questions/answers from the session you have in mind.

Back
Top Bottom