CT Elementary School Shooting

Carlise said:
You could be right, but leaving all these blatant contradictions out there for those few thinking members of the public to see and point out.. it just seems like they have another level of agenda overall. Perhaps a more esoteric message of "we own this world, look what we can get away with" is being conveyed in events like these.

Indeed. I think that at least part of the agenda of this event was to convey just that message to the population, but not overtly. Influence over the masses is probably much more effective when it is done 'subliminally', like conveying a message to 'system 1' that generates a visceral but still unconscious fear, since according to research in books like 'Thinking Fast and Slow', system 1 directs the show and the conscious system 2 simply makes up a narrative to explain the directives of system 1 that people act on.

I had 'fun' thinking of it also in terms of a message to Obama, as Anart says, and him getting the messages and sending an acknowledgement of 'message received' and bowing down to those 'hidden masters' by including this quote in his comments on the massacre:

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

~ 2 Corinthians 4:18

That is to say, that those who view themselves as the controllers of this world concentrate on the unseen and working in unseen ways to ensure their 'eternal' domination, while leaving the masses to be confounded and deluded by the 'temporary' sideshows that are 'seen' and specially prepared for them, to distract them and ensure they remain ignorant and therefore subservient.

Chrissy said:
On a side note, there was a police officer parked at my daughter's school this morning. There was no announcement to parents that this would be happening as far as I'm aware. The school did send a mass email Friday assuring parents that they take the security of it's students as first priority, but did not make note of what that will entail. I don't know if a stationed officer at the school is a permanent thing yet. Have other members experienced this as a result also?

They've had police officers at many of the schools here in the city for a while now, even the elementary schools. My guess is that trend will expand even further now.

_http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/cms-leaders-making-changes-safety-schools/nTbRs/

By keeping the doors locked now at all times it seems like that would be a bigger fire hazzard or at the very least more like a real prison for the students.

Buddy said:
meta-agnostic said:
if this is going to be a catalyst for people to be brainwashed into demonizing preppers in general then it's really going to bring things to a head.

That's kinda what I was thinking too as it might establish preconditions for next steps: neighbors reporting their 'prepper' neighbors and such. I'm sure "authorities" would like to know who the independent thinking people are that don't need them for anything at all. If, or when, SHTF and people rebel, armed forces only have to shut off the food distribution chain knowing people can only hold out as long as their food will allow them.

Also, since it appears the FBI has made preppers (also sometimes called survivalists) one of their top "indicators" of a domestic terrorist, I wonder if the Boy Scouts are also in danger because of their motto? Or maybe I should join up as a 'scout' myself.

It does seem their intention is to turn any one who is paying attention into a target or a patsy when things like this happen. Conquer and divide the masses so we don't pay attention to what they are doing. Sad thing is... it seems to work every time.

anart said:
Carlise said:
The question that strikes me is, why leave so many clues? Why all the complete disorganisation and contradictory information?
This idea must have been discussed on the forum before, in the context of 9/11 or something else I'm sure.

If they wanted to pull it off perfectly, with no holes in the official story, then I assume they could. Could it be them taunting us, or their Achilles' heel of wishful thinking. The sheer amount of contradictions in events like these is enough to make any thinking person (without network support) feel totally insane.. maybe that is the goal?

Actually, it could be because this was done as a "message" to Obama. He was unusually brief in his statements early on, for a man usually so verbose. You usually wonder when he'll stop talking and he was really, really brief. I got the impression he had no idea what hit him (thought I could be totally wrong) - so if it was done to send him or other government types a message (even perhaps from opposing factions within the us government), then all the covering up and confusion would make sense since they didn't have their story straight and couldn't let the truth be known. A lot like 911 actually...

Or - who knows - it could be something else entirely.

This is interesting too because the more I read through the thread the more I keep thinking about Game Theory and it's application. Maybe because we are getting closer to the "end game" with the comic changes and all, things have elevated to the next level culminating in the winner takes all approach?

Very touching and spot on articles by anart, Niall, Joe and all the others!

neema said:
Well this is interesting. Don’t know if sott is carrying this article but it has some interesting points.

http://presstv.com/detail/2012/12/18/278706/israeli-squads-tied-to-newtown-carnage/

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

Certainly mossad is capable of such acts, but I wonder if this one is a setup for the Israeli final solution.
Exactly.

IF we look at who benefits - Israel comes first.

after PR debacle with palestinian massacre , EU support for palestinian approval in UN Israel is in bad state. Then syrian chemical weapon propaganda , then CT shooting, controversial Gun control. layers and layers of distraction.

Literally every body forgot about israel.

Pashalis said:
Pashalis said:
Aragorn said:
What do you guys think about this?:

http://youtu.be/oMINqFGNr-w

Father of a 6-year old victim, Robbie Parker gives a speech. As pointed out on some web sites, it's weird how he is smiling and smirking just seconds before he gets into the "sorrow mode". And the way he talks - it's like reading from a script (maybe he's holding a paper in his hand, couldn't see). It doesn't feel genuine, from what I can tell.

ADDED:

Fwiw, in the full length video here

http://youtu.be/sino1wwm3cs

you can see Robbie holding a stack of papers in his hand when he comes in at ca 3:00min.

I dunno, but as freely and openly as he smiles and then switches into the "very sad" mode makes me truly question who that guy is and if he is really the father of this girl?

it strikes me as Psychopathic to say the least......

is that really a father of a child that died there?
surely, some acting /faking going on. he is jubilant, anxious how he will do it BUT NO EMOTIONS what's so over. secret smile keeps coming. some more video's popped on the subject.
BAD ACTING FROM SANDY HOOK _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4u78glr1Bg
Actors At Sandy Hook? Parent LAUGHING At Press Interview - Odd Behavior! _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEfn065PkCQ

I think this assumption that Robbie Parker was 'faking it', on the basis that he can be seen to smile before giving his speech, is absurd. People do lots of quirky things when they are running on high-octane emotions.

seek10 said:

I see no plausible reason to suspect that 'Israel' was involved in this.

Kniall said:
I think this assumption that Robbie Parker was 'faking it', on the basis that he can be seen to smile before giving his speech, is absurd. People do lots of quirky things when they are running on high-octane emotions.

Dont know what to think of this video. He surely seems very cheerful for someone who has lost a 6 year old in such a brutal manner.
But he alse seem very distraught as he speaks. If he is an actor, he is an obviously bad actor. What would be the purpose? What would be the gain for the PTB in putting a obviously bad actor to fake he has lost a 6 year old?

Iron said:
Kniall said:

Dont know what to think of this video. He surely seems very cheerful for someone who has lost a 6 year old in such a brutal manner.
But he alse seem very distraught as he speaks. If he is an actor, he is an obviously bad actor. What would be the purpose? What would be the gain for the PTB in putting a obviously bad actor to fake he has lost a 6 year old?

I am sorry but for me he looks fake. He is with a big smile before his discourse. He reads his text. His eyes are not sad. His voice is not expressing the horror... I don't know, I am judging him? Maybe the nervousness and the hysteria makes someone smiling? And who wrote his discourse?Himself?

You can look at the video without the sound. Then you can see his facial expressions, his eyes... and then see a man who is talking about something but not about the horror of the tragic death of his child. But this is my impression, just that.

loreta said:
Iron said:
Kniall said:

I am sorry but for me he looks fake. He is with a big smile before his discourse. He reads his text. His eyes are not sad. His voice is not expressing the horror... I don't know, I am judging him? Maybe the nervousness and the hysteria makes someone smiling? And who wrote his discourse?Himself?

You can look at the video without the sound. Then you can see his facial expressions, his eyes... and then see a man who is talking about something but not about the horror of the tragic death of his child. But this is my impression, just that.

This is what I did, I looked without the audio to better concentrate on his facial expressions. That is why I found this video so odd.

Iron said:
loreta said:
Iron said:
Kniall said:

This is what I did, I looked without the audio to better concentrate on his facial expressions. That is why I found this video so odd.

It is also difficult to me to think he is not faking in this video. Maybe I am wrong, but my own feelings as a mother, is that he would not be able to laugh as he do by just having lost his little girl in a such hard conditions. But it is not the only thing which makes me doubt.

I also saw in this video that he is taking some fast breathings as to give to him the sensation to be disturbed. Of course, he could have want to be able to speak normally, but in this case, why choose these kind of breathings which, as we know, accelerate the cardiac and respiratory rhythms? In this case, we would all try to deeply breath, no?

This does not seem real to me... Or at least, disturbing.

Think Mr Parker is genuine.Do i detect some sort of nasal problem or speech impediment?This may contribute to the way he is breathing.

Perceval said:
seek10 said:

I see no plausible reason to suspect that 'Israel' was involved in this.

Yeah, Gordon Duff seems to be throwing out red herrings with his "Obama's kicking out Israeli spies" article and now this. Even though Israeli might be seen to benefit they are hardly the only ones. There are so many others who benefit from this: the gun industry, the American security state, etc.

Kniall said:

Great article.

Kniall said:

I don't think it's absurd at all, because there's a whole lot more to it than just the smile, but I do get your point. As for him being an actor... I don't see why the government would hire actors to pretend they were parents. That would be absolutely absurd!! Why would they need to do such a thing, seeing as how they've already (referring to the evidence cited in the above article) obviously done all of the work needed to get this thing moving and probably want their hand out of the hornet's nest ASAP. But that doesn't mean I don't think he wasn't "faking it," at least at the moment.

So that leads me to this: the way this guy acts leading up to the interview gives me the impression that he really wants to shine for his 15 minutes (unconsciously). It starts with the laughing, then he says that he wants to share his feelings with everyone who's been trying to call him, and that the best way for him to do this is to get on TV and broadcast it to the world (sure, makes sense, so does Facebook though). So, what I'm thinking we're dealing with here, is an encapsulated, narcissistic American. Could he be psychopathic? I don't think so, because he's trying too hard to be sad. A psychopath would be a whole lot better. Is he an actor? That does seem absurd. But, is the guy perhaps wooed by the camera, dissociated, and enjoying his time in the spotlight? That possibility makes sense to me, because I'm really cynical when it comes to Americans who take a lot of time to do their hair, put on their best suit, have make up applied, and laugh whole heartedly after their child's been murdered. That's just my take on it, and it could be completely wrong of course!

kniall said:

I agree.

I don't think anyone here can fathom what it feels like to lose a child in such a horrific manner, much less how it feels to then have to talk on television about it to millions of people. So, to think that he's not acting normal is kind of ridiculous since there is no normal in this situation. Lots of people laugh from nerves, as well - so I don't think that jumping to conclusion about his lying makes any sense. He's probably still completely numb about the whole thing.

Away With The Fairys said:
Think Mr Parker is genuine.Do i detect some sort of nasal problem or speech impediment?This may contribute to the way he is breathing.

Me too - he looks nervous (natural for someone not used to public presentation) - wide eyes, breathing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom