Cyclopic size buildings through Asia Minor in the cosmic content...

SlavaOn

Jedi Master
Hello.

I read Laura's article The Cosmic Context of Greek Philosophy, Part Three -- Sott.net which covers a long historical period and a large territory in Asia Minor.

There is this matter, that has not been touched in this article/series, although the timing and geography are essentially the same.
It is a multitude of Cyclopic size buildings through Asia Minor. They were built by someone who possessed a technology, machines and skills to work on the stones, that the modern industry lacks. Even the principles, of how it was done, are not clear, and, no artifacts of that machinery was ever found.
There is a Russian guy by the name Max, who lives in Turkey and travels to all these sites and posts about them on youTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@antik_ruins There are hundreds of videos there. And the proportions of these buildings. hallways, steps, seats would fit, if the humanoids, who used them, were 3-5 meters high. If we exclude the Sumerians, the Akkadians, the Assirians, the Medes, the Persians, Babylonians, Scythians, Cimmerians, Phoenicians, Greeks as the potential builders due to their smaller statue/size, who built them?

Another mind boggling aspect is the usage of these buildings: an amphitheater, baths, fountains, lots of columns everywhere and no buildings in their surroundings, where these people could live, cook and eat. Sometimes, no roads too with the buildings erected in higher altitudes with a difficult access from below plains...

The state of these ruins suggests some cataclysmic events were taking place, that destroyed and leveled them, and with everything covered in caked mud...

Actually, in the book, Horns of Moses, I did discuss some of the interesting architecture of Asia Minor. However, I left that out of the condensed version I've posted on Ark's blog since it wasn't relevant to that treatment of the subject.

Back
Top Bottom