Darwin's Black Box - Michael J. Behe and Intelligent Design

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Harari speaking at a WEF conference in 2018:

Note what he says from 01:35:

Ultra-materialistic, transhumanistic, hubristic, Schwabian, technotronic fascism.

We've seen your 'intelligent design' at work [SARS-CoV-2, then 'Covid vaccines'], and it SUCKS!

You may succeed in 'hacking' some humans, but you will never 'hack' human nature and you will never 'hack' the Divine Cosmic Mind, you two-dimensional, delusional psychopaths.

Hear, hear! I've seen that too and couldn't help but think how right we were here about identifying "absolute materialism" as the dark religion par excellence and all that this connects to.

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Yeah, that Harari guy is so annoying. And on top of representing a brand of extreme darkness and what's wrong with this world, he sells books, people read them and he's trendy and a 'visionary'! No wonder he is Schwabb's side-kick - or should that be 'mini-me'? Schwabb is not shy about his twisted worldview either.

I have a techie friend and he recommended his books to me. He is a bit worried about the future Harari is portraying, but I think not worried enough. He is just like 'that's the future we'll be leaving to our children so we better prepare them and this guy is a genius for pointing the way'. I suspect most people who know about Harari feel the same way. Not enough alarms ringing, or not loud enough, I'm afraid. But then if you haven't cured yourself from materialism you may be unable to see it.

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Yeah, that Harari guy is so annoying. And on top of representing a brand of extreme darkness and what's wrong with this world, he sells books, people read them and he's trendy and a 'visionary'! No wonder he is Schwabb's side-kick - or should that be 'mini-me'? Schwabb is not shy about his twisted worldview either.

Can this creature show any more contempt for humanity than he does in the following quote??

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 1.35.21 PM.png

Anthony

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yeah his books are in every library I visit, I can only hope nobody buys them! The guy is seriously disturbed, and the supposed 'scientific aura' in which he couches his arguments are nothing but a poorly constructed mask of sanity.

Last edited:

omara

The Force is Strong With This One
I got his Homo Sapiens book, as a prize, and was happy about it, at first. Then I started to read it but quickly lost interest. I don't remember why, exactly, maybe his generalisations and assumptions about early homo sapiens and other hominids. Maybe I picked something up of his anti-humanism, without realising it. Now I'm tempted to start again, to better ascertain his agenda in it. We'll see.

PopHistorian

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found this recent podcast featuring former US National Security Advisor under Trump, Gen. Mike Flynn, with a large number of Herari audio clips, such that it serves almost as a compendium of his agenda as stated over the past few years, as well as revealing his immense arrogance and contempt for the bulk of humanity. Let's hope that extreme arrogance and overconfidence are indeed the Achilles' Heels of psychopaths.

Note: was also surprised to hear that another of the guests on this podcast sent Harari clips to several "influencers" (his word) only to find that not one had even heard of him. Amazing.

Top Bottom