Death in the 5th density

Inquorate

Jedi Master
A friend of mine recently shared his experience of his mother's death. He was with her on the night she died of advanced cancer. When her breathing changed, he woke his sister who was asleep in the same room, and shortly after midnight she stopped breathing altogether. They notified the nursing service who had been making home visits and took the mattress his sister was on into the loungeroom where his cousin was sleeping. The cousin was in the hallway and asked what they were doing. When they replied that their mother had passed, he said, "you're bullshitting me". They replied it wasn't something they'd joke about, and he said, "But I was just coming to tell you she was up. she told me she had to get out of bed."

And it got me thinking. Obviously, my friend's mother had suffered brain death by that time. So we can conclude that the consciousness continues past brain death, and therefore exists prior to and post life. So by continuing to exist, the consciousness of self has to have a locator after death. As consciousness freed from the process of time must of needs be timeless, we can assume that the dimension that the consciousness comes from is seated outside the fourth density.

If our perception of linear time in third density is an illusion, just as in 2nd density our pets see the third dimension as movement, we can perhaps see the fourth dimension as a true representation of time. This would imho be fractal in nature. So when we pass through a doorway in our own home after the death of a relative as an adult, we are coming home with them after the death of another in our childhood. The rise of Rome is the rise of America, the end of our first relationship is the death of our true love in our twilight years, and our death in this life is really every death we have experienced in other lives.

As we come to realise this, we have trouble remembering the sequence of events we have experienced, although remembering events and realising patterns of behavior becomes easier, as we approach an understanding of the true nature of our fractal, resonant, cyclical universe.

So, Going back to the fifth dimension..

It appears to me that once we die, we review our life and plan (perhaps while asleep via a committee for the simple souls, perhaps with help for the semi-aware, and perhaps without help for the advanced souls) by the fulfilling of resonance conditions with the life just lived, and with past life lessons and Karma.

But that is a linear 3D concept.

In reality, there must be thousands of 'me', outside of time, reviewing a life lived. Eventually, the understanding must come that this is so, and the thousands of 'me' become aware of the other 'me's'. 'After' a process of revision and contemplation one must realise that all is service to others, that there is no such thing as individual identity and that every experience is a lesson that serves only to bring us to this opportunity.

Once we have realised this, service to self becomes unnecessary to the soul's experience, and we progress to what is called the 6th density, where we devote ourselves to helping others reach the same conclusion, until, one supposes, we realise that we are all one, and that every state of being is perfect; there is no need to help others, so we dissolve into one-ness with all and relinquish our self identity.

Any thoughts?

I don't know if dissolving into oneness is very life affirming, it's not for me at least. If we look at natural examples where life is at its fullest, like in a rainforest, or like the Barrier reef in Oz, life is teeming with uniqueness and it thrives. What is it about oneness that is attractive as a concept? I feel there's a kind of dark side to it, a sort of drive towards sameness, as if what makes us who we are as unique human beings is a misdirection, as if free will is an enemy that's to be crushed.

Its probably more my immediate interpretation about what you've said, more to do with me and how I felt misdirected by my kind of black and white thinking where separation = bad; unison / oneness = good. You know it's not implausible that higher dimensions are places rich with variety but in a way that's also in tune, kind of like an orchestra of musical instruments playing seemlessly where each instrument is highly distinguishable from all others too.

Inquorate said:
so we dissolve into one-ness with all and relinquish our self identity.

And according to the C's, that only happens when all are ready to do so, at which point, the "big bang" happens again and we all take our places in the infinite outraying of creation, once again.

Inquorate said:
A friend of mine recently shared his experience of his mother's death. He was with her on the night she died of advanced cancer. When her breathing changed, he woke his sister who was asleep in the same room, and shortly after midnight she stopped breathing altogether. They notified the nursing service who had been making home visits and took the mattress his sister was on into the loungeroom where his cousin was sleeping. The cousin was in the hallway and asked what they were doing. When they replied that their mother had passed, he said, "you're bullshitting me". They replied it wasn't something they'd joke about, and he said, "But I was just coming to tell you she was up. she told me she had to get out of bed."

And it got me thinking. Obviously, my friend's mother had suffered brain death by that time. So we can conclude that the consciousness continues past brain death,

Even if I agree with your premise, I think there are other possible explanations for the cousin's experience and that it was not evidence that consciousness continues past brain death. Just saying, I wouldn't use it as evidence.

Another concept from the Cs is the "second death". This was suggested in reference to purported "organic portals", that, having no individuated 'soul' and instead being animated from a "pool" of 'essence' (so to speak) that they return to this pool a 'little while' after physical death.

Inquorate said:
In reality, there must be thousands of 'me', outside of time, reviewing a life lived. Eventually, the understanding must come that this is so, and the thousands of 'me' become aware of the other 'me's'. 'After' a process of revision and contemplation one must realise that all is service to others, that there is no such thing as individual identity and that every experience is a lesson that serves only to bring us to this opportunity.

Maybe, and it's interesting to theorize, but it's not of much practical use to do so (too much anyway) when we inhabit a reality or are at a level of development where these rules don't apply (because of our level of development) and we must choose, for example between "STO" and "STS".

Perceval said:
Maybe, and it's interesting to theorize, but it's not of much practical use to do so (too much anyway) when we inhabit a reality or are at a level of development where these rules don't apply (because of our level of development) and we must choose, for example between "STO" and "STS".

For argument's sake, I disagree. Anything that sheds light on our true reality and our place in it can be a point of orientation that gives us a view of what may truly be going on. Of course one can't take it as a fact, but one can use it as a roadmap that may be checked at a later date for accuracy or authenticity.

I don't think we must choose just yet between STO and STS, but instead attempt to align ourselves with as much truth as we can discover, and shed ourselves of controlling concepts. In that way, when the wave comes, we are electromagnetically speaking polarised with the wave, which is truth and knowledge itself; the binding substance of reality. Else we experience accelerated misalignment and destruction.

All unprovable conjecture at this point, but one point of reference that may be of use in the future.

Inquorate said:
I don't think we must choose just yet between STO and STS, but instead attempt to align ourselves with as much truth as we can discover, and shed ourselves of controlling concepts.

Well, just to be clear, for me, that's a close enough definition of choosing STO over STS.

Perceval said:
Inquorate said:
so we dissolve into one-ness with all and relinquish our self identity.

And according to the C's, that only happens when all are ready to do so, at which point, the "big bang" happens again and we all take our places in the infinite outraying of creation, once again.
Thanks for that reminder, Perceval. l was thinking that in the West, the union with 7D could be felt, by 3d sts slaves, as nihilism. The everything or nothing, which annihilates individuation is hated and feared. I was thinking that the imposition of monotheism is related to that, because it directs the civilization. First genetic change for fragmentation of self and being trapped in linear time. And after that, with humanity blinded, putting impose monotheistic principles. Only then, on that basis, could be manipulated to make people believe in a God outside creation and other priestly lies who people had to follow because all lose touch with his higher centers. If people were not really limited by time (only have two active helices of DNA) hardly could wish for a linear eternity time proclaimed by monotheistic religions. The genetic imposition of time also blocked the ability to view multiple selves, the multidimensional soul. And that depriving of any understanding that souls could merged into a supra-soul and "then" in the 7D. Maybe the time is really the hard core of the impositions of 4d sts. I think many people are afraid that if they lose track of linear time, they lose his own soul. Or even that without time they could lost God, which could demonstrate as it becomes quite obsolete outside the limits of the matrix. And I think the Cs and Gurdjieff told that time is our worst illusion.

Edit: spelling.

Perceval said:
Another concept from the Cs is the "second death". This was suggested in reference to purported "organic portals", that, having no individuated 'soul' and instead being animated from a "pool" of 'essence' (so to speak) that they return to this pool a 'little while' after physical death.

Clairvoyantly, spirits can be seen as people whose opacity can decrease over time. When they are very transparent, they are close to leave for another world.

Back
Top Bottom