Density manipulation as a product of UFT explained...?

S

Sangodare

This is a theory that I have come up with that I wish to share with you...
I call it the conversion of sectors. Here is what it is: you take two opposing spirals
and send a force I.e. emf travels through the spiral from the out side in. Increase the strength of the emf from 0 to 147 in both directions from the two converging spirals you should get a hole or bubble or to donuts on top of each other...
:(--):
I will not get in to details. However, if the emf converges and then diverges you should get a directional thrust.
if the emf diverges in both the northern and southern hemisphere you should also get a directional thrust. What we are saying is a change in density creates a change in displacement. This is just a theory the eq is ((0^3)+5-1)^2=Os+s+2d(s)+3d(s)+n(s).
Potential artificial sun. P.S the structure does not rotate. 147^2=0

Although this is not my area of expertise, it could be helpful expanding more on how you arrived at this for the benefit of those whose expertise do fall into this area.

Also, the little yellow guy looks very unhappy stuck in your equation there. Might want to edit the post and select the 'Never show smilies as icons for this post' checkbox! :P

Hi Sangodare,

You might want to post it here: http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=16.

That's where the scientists and mathematicians hang out.

Back
Top Bottom