Descriptions of the "afterlife"

Luks

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
The way I took what Luc is saying is to not be concerned with the “forms” but more the essence of how life works, which is universal. So the particulars of the various descriptions of every day life in different worlds are a mix of “this is how our sewage system works” and “this is how we relate to each other, the dynamics of our interactions, the motivations and reasons behind them” and I tend to agree that the latter is more useful to us in terms of learning something of value to reflect on.

I actually did wonder why the nuts and bolts aspects of the afterlife was so similar to what the dead people experienced in their life. Like chariots and horses, even with magical qualities like flying is like.. really? Libraries with books? What happens when someone 5000 years in the future dies with technology that would be incomprehensible to us today - do they go to the land of libraries and horses and sandals too? What about dead 4d dudes whose reality is even more dramatically different - so different that no description would even be possible - how would they mingle with dead 3d dudes and have any kind of shared experience?

I think that a lot of those specifics really are illusions to make people feel comfortable in a somewhat familiar environment with an added “Harry Potter” element to it all. On the flip side I do think there are certain immutable laws that govern progression and learning and polarity, as well as dynamics of how souls relate to other souls, what is considered valuable and falls under category of “lessons”, as in, something everyone shares regardless of their particular environment of choice.

It’s probably something like a Star Trek holodeck, and so people who died in different eras of history will have a version for their comfort. I doubt that a 3d alien on another planet who has no concept of books or horses because they did something entirely different will be in a land of libraries and chariots with horses in 5d. Never mind 3d lifeforms that are radically different as to make their works utterly foreign in every respect to us. The essence of things is probably still relevant, however.

In fact, some of the afterlife channelings do touch upon the fact that their interaction is limited to people from earth, and only the more advanced higher spheres have a wide enough awareness to incorporate bigger and bigger chunks of the universe, perhaps other solar systems, galaxies, etc into their repertoire of responsibility and interaction. So at the “lower spheres” at least, there does seem to be an illusion for convenience and comfort before you are able to discard the need for such.
I enjoy your wise way of how you are exploring this subject. Well, I would say that we can have to deal with two ways of experience A) and B).

First A) is when some individual experiences in the 5 Density, in theory, every experience that an individual can create and enter into it - without all these illusions of the 3 Density experience, without fear of death, without all the constrictions naturally from the laws of the 3 Density experience. Such an experience can be developed outside the 3D restrictions, in the 5D, when you can manipulate the parameters of the reality, so to speak BUT those parameters and possibility of the run such "simulation", such experience depends on the general laws of how Universe works, and it works based on universal laws, those laws are objective and represent certain kind of focus of the Truth.

So you do whatever you want until it finds a connection with the whole Universe and not disembowel self from the objective rights of life in the universe. So if you want to experience the flight on the chariots with the winged horse. You need to create a suitable world in 5D or find and enter the 5D world, with the proper conditions and laws which potentially allow you to create and run/simulate such experience you want and EVERYTHING that is happening has to be subordinate to the general objective law of the universe, in other words, conditions and your experience that you create can be different, very different from that which we can experience here on the Earth, but this experience in this world require existed cause and effect relationships, things still have to keep logical and objective connections, between themself. All of these are going in the Being part of the universe.

So now, the second way B), at this time with "Harry Potter" admixture. The second way of the experience is when you do not need to have any objectively working world, you do not need any conditions which allow for the existing real worlds. One thing you do is using imagination. This act allows you to create everything you want in your imaginations. You can create it like a painter creates the pictures, you can paint almost everything, even if it have no sense. Like in the A) all that was made there belong to the Being part of the Universe. In this situation, we are dealing with Non-Being part of the universe, because everything that some individual imagines not became the part of the creation, only exist for the balance that makes possible the Being to exist and create some order and make creations real. Being and Non-Being exist as some that when they clash with each other, allow for the creation and experience. The Non-Being part does not exist as the "autonomous being" so to speak, but for the balance to make the creation created.

Well dead 5D consciousness beings experience the existence in the way A) and B).

What I can add is a bit about the Densities. The difference is such that let says we are in the 5D then, we can create some forms and experience, and dump them, etc. We are "dead" dudes, so we already outside consequence and rules at the 3D level.

In the 3D we can't create and moment after dumping something out. We can't just go outside the body and come back. We need death to end our lives. The chariot can't be green now and red awhile after, can't fly just like that. So 3 Density is determined and one life is one cycle, who has its beginning and end. In a sense, the experience in the 3D and 5D is the same. Here and there we have some creation based on the information, here and there, some universal laws have to work, in another way, the world will crumble. The difference is that that in the 3 Density, I need to get a brush and paint the chariot. I have to feed horses. When I will be displeased because of the speed I have. I can't create the wings for the horses and influence the environment that gives the possibility to fly. I can only adjust to the existed conditions.

So, in fact, densities relate to the densities of the experience. While we are in the lower densities then the difference between material and the spiritual world is further moved for the advantage over the mater. The higher densities then thoughts, energy, and spirit is influential on the experience one is experiencing. That's all about information under everything, the difference is between the centre of gravity for the experience; in lower densities moved to the matter, in higher to the spirit, until 7D where this is without meaning.

Wandering Star

Jedi Master
I enjoy your wise way of how you are exploring this subject. Well, I would say that we can have to deal with two ways of experience A) and B).

First A) is when some individual experiences in the 5 Density, in theory, every experience that an individual can create and enter into it - without all these illusions of the 3 Density experience, without fear of death, without all the constrictions naturally from the laws of the 3 Density experience. Such an experience can be developed outside the 3D restrictions, in the 5D, when you can manipulate the parameters of the reality, so to speak BUT those parameters and possibility of the run such "simulation", such experience depends on the general laws of how Universe works, and it works based on universal laws, those laws are objective and represent certain kind of focus of the Truth.

So you do whatever you want until it finds a connection with the whole Universe and not disembowel self from the objective rights of life in the universe. So if you want to experience the flight on the chariots with the winged horse. You need to create a suitable world in 5D or find and enter the 5D world, with the proper conditions and laws which potentially allow you to create and run/simulate such experience you want and EVERYTHING that is happening has to be subordinate to the general objective law of the universe, in other words, conditions and your experience that you create can be different, very different from that which we can experience here on the Earth, but this experience in this world require existed cause and effect relationships, things still have to keep logical and objective connections, between themself. All of these are going in the Being part of the universe.

So now, the second way B), at this time with "Harry Potter" admixture. The second way of the experience is when you do not need to have any objectively working world, you do not need any conditions which allow for the existing real worlds. One thing you do is using imagination. This act allows you to create everything you want in your imaginations. You can create it like a painter creates the pictures, you can paint almost everything, even if it have no sense. Like in the A) all that was made there belong to the Being part of the Universe. In this situation, we are dealing with Non-Being part of the universe, because everything that some individual imagines not became the part of the creation, only exist for the balance that makes possible the Being to exist and create some order and make creations real. Being and Non-Being exist as some that when they clash with each other, allow for the creation and experience. The Non-Being part does not exist as the "autonomous being" so to speak, but for the balance to make the creation created.

Well dead 5D consciousness beings experience the existence in the way A) and B).

What I can add is a bit about the Densities. The difference is such that let says we are in the 5D then, we can create some forms and experience, and dump them, etc. We are "dead" dudes, so we already outside consequence and rules at the 3D level.

In the 3D we can't create and moment after dumping something out. We can't just go outside the body and come back. We need death to end our lives. The chariot can't be green now and red awhile after, can't fly just like that. So 3 Density is determined and one life is one cycle, who has its beginning and end. In a sense, the experience in the 3D and 5D is the same. Here and there we have some creation based on the information, here and there, some universal laws have to work, in another way, the world will crumble. The difference is that that in the 3 Density, I need to get a brush and paint the chariot. I have to feed horses. When I will be displeased because of the speed I have. I can't create the wings for the horses and influence the environment that gives the possibility to fly. I can only adjust to the existed conditions.

So, in fact, densities relate to the densities of the experience. While we are in the lower densities then the difference between material and the spiritual world is further moved for the advantage over the mater. The higher densities then thoughts, energy, and spirit is influential on the experience one is experiencing. That's all about information under everything, the difference is between the centre of gravity for the experience; in lower densities moved to the matter, in higher to the spirit, until 7D where this is without meaning.
You say that in 3D this happens ... and that in 4D this happens another ... and that when you are in 5D these other things happen ...

I wish I knew the truth, so that I could "affirm" it with that forcefulness.

Interesting read.

Luks

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
You say that in 3D this happens ... and that in 4D this happens another ... and that when you are in 5D these other things happen ...

I wish I knew the truth, so that I could "affirm" it with that forcefulness.

Interesting read.
Yeah, densities are related to the "density" of the experience. While we are in the lower densities then we are immersed in the physical experiences, which leads to limitations of existence experienced by us, and at the same time, strengthening these specific experiences, which strengthening wouldn't be possible at the higher densities by the fact of the natural features with which these densities were created.

All forms of beings from the 1D to 7D are Consciousness with information under/created them. And all that exists is, from the perspective of the specific unit, the creation of its consciousness or consciousness of others. The difference in the experience of existence is in the density of the experience, wherewith higher densities density of the experience is less dense and more dependent on the energy and information, and the role of consciousness. In lower densities density of the experience is denser and more dependent on the mechanical rules governed the material life, which are, of course, programmed. They carry information inside them; however, as we can expect, the experience isn't so "flexible" there, like in the higher densities.

What we have to do, for now, I think, is to admit at the deeper level of our beings that, in fact, there isn't anything like death (and life, altogether), as we are programmed to believe about it, as the effect of the religious, pseud-esoteric, and philosophy based on this religious and similar stuff. And what is real is the infinite consciousness connected with everything that exist, experiencing one or another experience in billions of possible way of experience suspended somewhere between Being and Non-Being, Truth and Lie, Spirit and Matter.

Cleo

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
This past week I read a book called, Induced After Death Communications: A Miraculous Therapy for Grief and Loss by Allan L Botkin, Psy.D and Craig Hogan. I found it while browsing a used book store last year and finally got around to reading it. It was one of the first books I bought on the afterlife topic after I started to read up more on it last year.

Brief description of the book from Amazon:

Induced After Death Communication (IADC) is a therapy for grief and trauma that has helped thousands of people come to terms with their loss by allowing them the experience of private communication with their departed loved ones. This is the definitive book on the subject.

Botkin, a clinical psychologist, created the therapy while counseling Vietnam veterans in his work at a Chicago area VA hospital. Botkin recounts his initial--accidental--discovery of IADC during therapy sessions with Sam, a Vietnam vet haunted by the memory of a Vietnamese girl he couldn't save. During the session, quite unexpectedly, Sam saw a vision of the girl's spirit, who told him everything was okay; she was at peace now. This single moment surpassed months--years--of therapy, and allowed Sam to reconnect with his family.

Since that 1995 discovery, Botkin has used IADC to successfully treat countless patients--the book includes dozens of case examples--and has taught the procedure to therapists around the country.
I didn’t know much at all about the book before I started to read it. I didn’t know for example, that the focus of the book which is the IADC method, is based on the use of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).

I enjoyed reading the story of his discovery; how he accidentally discovered the phenomenon etc. He writes about a variation of EMDR he developed called Core-focused EMDR. My understanding is that it is Core-focused EMDR that makes the IADC experience possible (this variation of EMDR is used by the therapist to access and process the sadness that is at the core of grief).

There is an interesting chapter on the similarities to NDEs and spontaneous after-death communications (ADCs). One case that stands out to me right now from this chapter is the one about a patient of his who had both an NDE and an IADC experience. The patient described both experiences as having the same quality and psychological impact.

Interview with Dr. Botkin explaining his treatment:

Article about IADC therapy:

Dr. Botkin’s website: http://www.induced-adc.com/

It’d be interesting to find out if others here are familiar with his work and your thoughts on it. I did a search on the forum for his name and this particular type of therapy but didn’t see it mentioned.

Top Bottom