Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Thank you for sharing these challenging views of the afterworld. I definitely was more envisioning a kind of 'fantastic vision of infinity' with a vague outlook of the possible interactions one may have at that level. The latter description in point 1 is surprising and uplifting in that sense. Imagining exquisite natural beauty is way more appealing than an infinite interstellar void, I have to say.

That, in light of the recent DBB thread, is really interesting. That would explain a lot regarding the necessity to overcome a profound materialistic and nihilistic worldview. Also, it brings an even deeper meaning to 'challenges are fun'. Really ambitious, to say the least.
The challenge is to find/realize/understand the divine while in a denser plane, where all is set to keep up a pervasive illusion. As one develops his discernment for the Divine more cleanly, one is certainly going to be at a higher vibration rate, as his Knowledgebase is expanded.

I've been quite thoughtful about it all lately. I feel more serene thinking that physically dying does not mean death. I'm reminded of Ark's words regarding five lives. Conceptually, it is a justification to the idea of dying for an ideal instead of surviving and selling your Soul to the devil in the process. With such a conviction, one is potentially really dangerous, strong and extremely disobedient to the forces of Entropy.

Cowardice comes from an inherent fear of physical/mental/emotional harm or even death. I am a coward in many ways, as I have many fears. Your judgment, I fear. My own judgment is worse though. Even though I know I am on the right track by being here, I can't help but be full of doubts, full of internal consideration and fears of being unmasked in my weaknesses. I know I still have a lot of improvements to make in my use of the forum and in the way I share content.

I'd like to know, what I am supposed to do to be of help in this world. Even more so as I am feeling a progression if I compare myself to who I was before. I am impatient. Through here, I learned persistence. Laura's words are even more important now that I've taken a few steps on the ladder:

At every step back, this sentence reinforces the need for constant self-actualization. It is a never-ending process and it is all that counts. Without being too cautious, the thought loops come back, bad habits jump back, there will never be any rest.

I'm quite slow to write my posts when it comes to expressing, formulating my thoughts. I know I have to overcome obstacles to be of any help here. Developing character is the most important thing to do and that is simply hard, although, way better than being a victim. I understood the need to be responsible, and to focus on oneself first and foremost. For now, it's the best I can do to consider it as a duty. Altruism would be a natural byproduct of such improvements. Or so I think. What I mean is, of course, I can't help anyone if I can't help myself.

Point 6 and 25 are also greatly inspiring in the way to use such a Forum. Hope to use it the best way possible, dare to ask, dare to unmask yourself.

Tribal unit! Heartwarming.

That also would explain why you can sense almost the same flavor, density, mindset, codes, in every bar. I know that for certain as my father spent his free time there his entire life. I've always felt those places to be nocive, the lights, the smell, the old decoration, trash on the floor, gambling machines, drunk in the afternoon big mouths, the poor, uninformed arguments, it is all really morose.
Yeah...Thank you Starshine for sharing that. I can relate and resonate with your words a lot.
I am lurking and hiding on this forum for 15 years now. I just can't find enough courage to expose myself to beautiful souls on this forum let alone find in me anything worthy or inspiring to contribute without being just noise.
But anyway I am immensely grateful for all finding Laura, Ark and the crew.
Much love and respect to all.

Should also add Laura's recommendation in the latest C's session: Life Between Life by Whitton and Fischer. Just finished reading it and it's excellent.

By the way, what is Laura's / Forum's recommendation about doing self-hypnosis type exercises to access the last between-lives or any past life information as described in Chapter 13 - A Guide To Self-Exploration of the Interlife by Whitton and Fischer. Is it a good idea or better to avoid it?

Should also add Laura's recommendation in the latest C's session: Life Between Life by Whitton and Fischer. Just finished reading it and it's excellent.

By the way, what is Laura's / Forum's recommendation about doing self-hypnosis type exercises to access the last between-lives or any past life information as described in Chapter 13 - A Guide To Self-Exploration of the Interlife by Whitton and Fischer. Is it a good idea or better to avoid it?
Just a note that Whitton and Fischer's book is already on the 'list'. Btw, that book seems to be difficult (or at least very pricey) to get, did you find it somewhere for a cheaper price?

Yeah...Thank you Starshine for sharing that. I can relate and resonate with your words a lot.
I am lurking and hiding on this forum for 15 years now. I just can't find enough courage to expose myself to beautiful souls on this forum let alone find in me anything worthy or inspiring to contribute without being just noise.
But anyway I am immensely grateful for all finding Laura, Ark and the crew.
Much love and respect to all.
You just did contribute something worthy emmanuel - you shared honestly from your heart and also 'owned' and acknowledged something that has clearly weighed on you for a long time. I see that as beautiful, courageous and inspiring.

IMHO, nobody cares if you are an Uber-intellect or someone who can barely string three words together. It is your intentional, open, active participation through your Free Will as a Soul - that adds to the light/frequency collectively building through this group. The more energy you put into increasing your own knowledge / networking / developing your magnetic centre, the more you are in a cycle of giving and receiving (win-win for everyone here!) and gradually raising your FRV - and only good things can come from that, IMO. I guess that feeling 'unworthy' is part of the past programming you have received. Plenty of forum members have felt the way you have... (myself included) but it seems to have been a case that many consciously / intentionally chose to "feel the fear, and do it anyway".

"Love is Light is Knowledge. Love makes no sense when common definitions are used as they are in your environment. To love you must know. And to know is to have light. And to have light is to love. And to have knowledge is to love." (The C's)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." (Rumi)

:flowers:

I was wondering something similar, but via an external source. Not sure if I'd trust myself to do it. I've learned so much about myself recently that I'd want to see if I could find a pattern or insight through past lives on this life. Of course respecting my own free will, as maybe some things are best to be left unknown according to one's life lesson plan.

There is an important exchange in Carla's Ra material, in which it is highlighted that the experience out of the physical body is as "real" in sensation (touching, seeing, etc...) as the one we have in the body.

So there is a "world" in which that type of body interacts, just like we interact with matter:

Session 70 September 9

QUESTIONER: That is the reason for my confusion. If after physical death a Wanderer can return to his home planet, why can't the same entity be separated from negative time/space and taken to his home planet, instead of having to incarnate in space/time? negative?
RA: I am Ra. As we have said, the placement in negative time/space, of which we have spoken previously, is prior to the incarnation. Upon the death of the physical complex in the activation of the yellow ray, the mind/body/spirit complex will find itself in a very different place in time/space, where the indigo body will allow a great healing and healing process to take place. review before making any progress towards the next incarnated experience.
163 Session 70 I perceive an erroneous estimate on your part, in the sense that time/space is not more homogeneous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and patterns as space/time, and it has a structured system of what you might call "natural laws."

"Vinney has worked many jobs in his lifetime, including being a home builder, as well as many other construction trades, he has built entire homes from the ground up, he has done many other trades and jobs including being a producer for TV and Movies. But his favorite job is being a lightworker, someone who helps others discover and find their own light and divine path. Vinney and his soulmate Andrea are both passionate about their 2 amazing kids, and discovering new life adventures everyday. Even though Vinney has lived in over 30 states over the years, he finds his home and life in the Desert Southwest. He loves spending his free time with his family traveling to all their favorite places. He is an avid meditator, and he meditates daily. He loves connecting to spirit and anything that helps raise his frequency. When Vinney is not working, you will find him traveling, adventuring, and playing with his kids. The most important things to Vinney are first and foremost his relationship to his creator, secondly loving his family, and all those who come into contact with him."

The above summary does not really make justice Vinney's testimony:

Last edited:
Just a note that Whitton and Fischer's book is already on the 'list'. Btw, that book seems to be difficult (or at least very pricey) to get, did you find it somewhere for a cheaper price?

I read the free e-book from archive.org.

I was wondering something similar, but via an external source. Not sure if I'd trust myself to do it. I've learned so much about myself recently that I'd want to see if I could find a pattern or insight through past lives on this life. Of course respecting my own free will, as maybe some things are best to be left unknown according to one's life lesson plan.

Yeah, those are pretty much might thoughts, as well. Also I don't seem to easily go into a trance-like state. Never been hypnotized, so persistent visualization exercizes, etc. recommended in the book until getting access to the last interlife is what I was wondering about -- if it's a good idea....

Isn’t this what experience/wisdom is all about. The experience then wisdom one gains on the other side of wonder/the unknown hence the curiosity regarding inter life info. The way I understand it free will individual agency is the decision to “try it or not” to walk through the proverbial door? Is this example of wonder/unknown of between life what can give one C influences? Or pertinent experience/info? I view free will as those books where one gets to page 20 and it says … to see Johnny go to college turn to page 50 if you want Johnny to travel after high school turn to 110. That’s how I view these free will decisions that are decided on regarding important esoteric things such as this topic I am not talking about eggs or bacon for breakfast but these things described here are very material.

I understand the apprehension I have become hesitant to do anything unknown or that I wonder about recently as I have walked through “the door” a lot over the past 20 years and it takes a toll on the centers, body and soul. I am purposefully taking a rest for now as much as I can. But the next journey is gathering info through out of body or inter life info to bring back to this cycle to make this cycle more efficient. But obviously there are apprehensions because of the unknown. So for now it’s a quiet room and books on the topic maybe (free will) I will turn to page 180 at a later time

Also if I may. If you are at this decision and have this info it is one’s life lesson plan to be here now with this info and opportunity. It’s not by accident that we are all in the same thread, withe the same book at the edge of deciding to jump into the “deep end” all IMO of course

The way I understand it free will individual agency is the decision to “try it or not” to walk through the proverbial door?
That's how we ended up in the STS mess in 3D, making the choice without the knowledge of the consequences of imprisonment.
A: Close. But investigate before buying and practicing in future okay?

Q: (L) Investigate what? Ideas?

A: Yes. And concepts and especially practices

I bought it for 30€ or so,

And found it in PDF in Spanish for free:

An amazing book.

That's how we ended up in the STS mess in 3D, making the choice without the knowledge of the consequences of imprisonment.
Hmmm the way I understand it after contemplation based on previous 3D STS experiences we chose to return (and according to the book we met with “board members/others ” to decide) I think the choice or I surmise the unconscious choice to return here was decided based on incorporating feedback and mentation from higher self and elders and ourselves in the between life state. This is just a summation based on all experiences and info gathered over roughly 17 yrs we knew what this was and decided to go back IMO… Sort of like a soldier going through the WWI experience seeing death, being injured, realizing it’s for governments…. and then being called on or feeling a duty to a higher purpose or some other reason to enlist in WWII why would anyone consciously do that? The answer because we weren’t conscious at the time of decision. But again that’s a “educated guess” This objective answer I have never come across the whole pie and this question is many steps away from the non essential at this point (imo) who the creator is question.

Well….. I think logic is important but when I JUST use logic there is a blind spot to get the whole picture/matching intention with results and when I go in with just emotion the result is not what was intended either seems there’s a third or fourth aspect in decision making to more efficiently navigate to a chosen destination here and or a proper blend is needed. I here and now don’t have all the proper decision making energies or am not combining what I have correctly albeit getting better. At current for myself it’s impossible to manage everything in a STO graduation way and I know I am at least on the second rung of the 4th way ladder (so what does that say about the masses and the intent of their experience) so by default “things” are suppose to happen and get through to us and I believe every being in interlife knows this fact and we wanted this for a higher not just logical not just emotional and possibly another mysterious reason/purpose. The answer I have come across is that it’s for higher self to garner the knowledge but that’s not a complete answer. To me it’s like asking someone why are you making a pie and receiving an answer “so it can be eaten” where’s it going, how many people, why make this type of pie?”

That’s my take with my limited perceptions I know I am limited and the forces here are not as limited thus they get through and from info gathered we chose to jump into the pot… This is only my hypothesis based on other hypothesis’s made from other experiments (experiences) trying to build on each other to get to objectivity for proper operation here and now…

In addition the reason I am active about this topic is that I do have a “knowing” that between life and reincarnation is objective this knowing has created more of a calm in me and a better way of operating thus I feel it behooves anyone ready to receive not only this info but additional info that builds off this. If the info behind it has a positive affect what can the info right beside it do? But again that’s just a logic question and it doesn’t produce intent as a result in totality.

Back
Top Bottom