Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I just finished 'Heading Toward Omega' and I must say that I was quite disappointed in the book. The first ca 40% of the book was interesting since it described the experiences of the NDErs. After that came the part with "how the NDE changed their lives" which at first was okayish but soon turned into things like "Love is the answer, that is all", "I'm so spiritually advanced now after my NDE", "I'm a genius after my NDE" etc. I might be exaggerating a bit but that's the gist I got out of that part.

Despite the new ageish flavor that would've still be tolerable but then came the huge chunk with 'raising Kundalini', and how it relates to NDEs. That comprised something like 30% of the book! I'm pretty sure that the consenus here is that 'raising Kundalini' is one those things that is largely 'black magic' and which should be avoided. And to say, as the author stated, that (paraphrasing) "The NDE has actually nothing to do with death, instead it might be a 'raising Kundalini' experience"!

But it got even worse toward the end. What Kenneth Ring lays out in the last part of the book explains also the title: he believes (or suspects) that the NDE experiences is something that will evolve a new, more spiritually advanced, human race with super-consciousness. And, because the NDE cases are on the rise, and more and more books are written about it, that means that it's already happening – we are evolving and becoming super-concscious and more loving beings!

I get it that this book was written in 1985 but still...

Art Bell - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions 2015
this is one of the best ART BELL interviews - they joke and laugh alot
yet cover many topics about past life & dying ...
ART is BLOWN Away ...ART died i think in 2017 ...
ONE of Art's best interviews imo

Art Bell MITD - Gregory Paxson - Past Life Regressions ...
two hours 22 min..

Show date: November 05, 2015

mp3

I just finished 'Heading Toward Omega' and I must say that I was quite disappointed in the book.
I have finished the book Heading toward Omega aragorn. I wasn't quite as disappointed as you but I did find the book disjointed and lacked "flow".

I felt strongly that the experiences of the subjects were secondary to the author's wish to expound his theories of humanity returning to a Golden Era with a super-consciousness.

I feel my surprise at the book was my own expectations were not met in that other books I have read on NDE's were solely on experiencers and their lives as a.result.
This book just took a route I wasn't expecting so the fault was my own.

I have now started reading Embraced by the Light.

I just finished 'Heading Toward Omega' and I must say that I was quite disappointed in the book. The first ca 40% of the book was interesting since it described the experiences of the NDErs. After that came the part with "how the NDE changed their lives" which at first was okayish but soon turned into things like "Love is the answer, that is all", "I'm so spiritually advanced now after my NDE", "I'm a genius after my NDE" etc. I might be exaggerating a bit but that's the gist I got out of that part.

Despite the new ageish flavor that would've still be tolerable but then came the huge chunk with 'raising Kundalini', and how it relates to NDEs. That comprised something like 30% of the book! I'm pretty sure that the consenus here is that 'raising Kundalini' is one those things that is largely 'black magic' and which should be avoided. And to say, as the author stated, that (paraphrasing) "The NDE has actually nothing to do with death, instead it might be a 'raising Kundalini' experience"!

But it got even worse toward the end. What Kenneth Ring lays out in the last part of the book explains also the title: he believes (or suspects) that the NDE experiences is something that will evolve a new, more spiritually advanced, human race with super-consciousness. And, because the NDE cases are on the rise, and more and more books are written about it, that means that it's already happening – we are evolving and becoming super-concscious and more loving beings!

I get it that this book was written in 1985 but still...
Yeah, the same impressions here. I skipped the "Kundalini" part completely.

The above summary does not really make justice Vinney's testimony:
Thanks for the link to the above video. I noticed Vinney has a book out titled 'The Light After Death' which looks interesting.

The above testimony brought to mind another testimony that I watched on the same youtube channel last year. It stood out to me at the time, and I almost shared it here but didn't. I watched it again yesterday. The following summary also doesn't do it justice, imo:

This is Pilot Jim Bruton's Story about his NDE near death experience where he was taken on a journey into the afterlife and back, with beautiful and wonderful messages to share about where we might go when we die. For a deeper look into Jim's story of the afterlife, nde and near death experience, please take a look at his two books below.

Thanks for the link to the above video. I noticed Vinney has a book out titled 'The Light After Death' which looks interesting.

The above testimony brought to mind another testimony that I watched on the same youtube channel last year. It stood out to me at the time, and I almost shared it here but didn't. I watched it again yesterday. The following summary also doesn't do it justice, imo:

Thanks for sharing, Cleo.

This testimony made an impression on me too. It seems to confirm some things that the Cs have communicated to us. What stood out to me the most was the explanation he got when he pulled out one part of the "clock work" and how all the other parts then had to reorganize to create a new future. This is a good was of saying that "the future is open", free-will is absolutely real and that our actions have a bigger impact than what we can see in the moment of a decision.

The emphasis on working on the self to see the bigger picture and not get stuck in linear-thinking was also a good reminder. Also, to not hasten decisions through but work to gather information of how the "clock-work"/reality around you is working as much as you can before making a decision rings true. This goes right into what we are doing here. Working to grow our knowledge and being which then can help us grow our faith in the Universe. And then hopefully make better decisions for a better future.

He touch upon many other subjects too but this is what stood out to me. A very interesting watch in my opinion. Food for the soul :)

Here are some interesting excerpts about Soul Groups taken from Testimony of Light: An Extraordinary Message of Life After Death by Helen Greaves:

We are, to my limited knowledge, all members not of one Group but of many, and the many make up the Great Group or the Great Soul Being in which we live and move and have our being . . . and these great Beings unite to form further great Group Souls or Divine Beings in the Divine Company of Heaven. This is possibly a difficult concept to take at first, but I will try and break it down for those who are interested to read these ideas.

(1) First of all we belong to a Family Group. We are born into and marry into Family Groups, which are most suitable for the type of experience and lessons we, as incarnating souls, need. Many people do not get far away from the Family Groups or Tribes (in lesser cultivated nations). The Family Group Soul is the most important in their lives. They are the folk we call clannish. Naturally when they arrive over here after death of the physical body they graduate to that Family Group there to carry on the lessons and experiences of earth life, and develop harmony and happiness. There is no compulsion for them to leave the Group until they are ready and willing to go on to the next larger Group to which they, all unwittingly, also belong. This first is the simplest Group and many souls remain under the joyful protection and guidance of this Group Being for a long span.

(2) The next Groups are the Groups of interest, passionate attachments to the arts, music, education, social sciences and social service. These are wider, more extensive Groups and extend beyond families and individuals to smaller groups. Such Groups would be those of musicians, artists, prophets, orators, writers, doctors, philosophers, scientists who had passed through the Group Work and had graduated. Their passionate interest would naturally be part of their soul life and they would graduate to such groups where they could continue their studies and their achievements. Sometimes Family Groups are included in these larger groups and then the two groups fit into one another and merge. In other words, these Family Groups would be as cells within the Higher Mental Groups.

When souls arrive here and have “cleared the receiving houses” they pass on to, first, the Family and then later (if the family is not of similar mental groups) to the Special Group of their interests. This is rather like “clearing customs” on earth, at arrival in a new country, then joining the family awaiting your arrival and, later, passing on to your business or mental or artistic associates. The groups fit in with one another, or are part of one another, just as the finger is part of the hand, the hand of the arm, and the arm of the body.

(3) The next stage of groups is on a higher level and is not always attained by souls who desire rapid return to earth conditions. To me, in my humble state now in my first group (that of interest and service as in the Community on earth), the probability of being included in these Higher Groups of extended consciousness is a joyful anticipation toward which I work gladly, yet with contented assent.

WE COULD COMPARE these Higher Groups with the advanced classes in a university. Here the interests, the subjects for study are still partially separated. The advanced student is accepted into classes of wider range, power and interest. In the guidance of these Groups are great Beings, watching over the progress of their cell-like clusters of souls. They work on higher mental Rays of influence, for although I know very little about them as yet, I have questioned many souls who have contacted them and worked amongst them. These Soul Groups are extensive, yet concentrated in their classes and workshops. They realize more than we can possibly do the Divinity inherent in every particle of the Cosmos. They are able to study Divine Laws beyond our understanding. They commune together with and in the Mind of the Higher Beings whose Soul Group they constitute. They work for progress in Divine Imagination and they work as Divine Imaginational Groups. They inspire lower groups with their findings, for still they contain the lower groups within their Centers as cell-points in a vast intricate and beautiful organism.

Amongst them are philosophers, scientists, researchers, priests, teachers. They are parts of Groups which influence and impress such movements on earth as Psychic Research, Healing movements, Religious Co-operation, the advancement of Science and all movements intended to bring Light upon future worlds.

I have not mentioned the Shadow Lands here because, to my mind, these seem to be the clearing houses where unlawful and mischievous adjuncts of the old personalities are rejected, discarded and finally resolved. At this particular place in my own progress I am in my own “interest” group, that of the Community and service, but I am also aware of the Group beyond to which I belong and to which I trust I am gravitating. I have already contacted briefly some of those who dwell in those wider Spheres, and I am able to communicate through the inner thought and to receive impressions from them. As a point of interest I will reiterate that which I told you before. These scripts are organized and impressed upon me by a Band of Souls. Thus I am being used as a telepathic link to you and to the earth by these Souls.

This Group then is the next stage for me to which I look forward with joyful anticipation. I shall still be a part of the Community and I shall be able to return here whenever I wish for service and refreshment but I shall also be absorbed into the Higher Group. It is always easier of course to step back into a former group than it is to progress on into the atmosphere of groups of wider consciousness until one is completely ready. I shall therefore be connected with these two groups as well as my Family Group which I have not mentioned here as it is personal to me...

On the other hand there are souls to whom we instinctively and immediately react with affection, admiration, union. I used to believe that these were souls with whom we had been in contact in other incarnations and to whom we owed karmic debts or who owed us reparation for wrongs inflicted. Now my understanding is widening. What I believed may still be true in part, but now I realize that those souls who attract us are part of ourselves. They belong to the same Group, the same Spiritual Family, the same Group Soul. Their connection with us is deeper and far more permanent than mere earth contacts could make it. They may be part of the same Spirit as that Spirit is Itself part of the Great Spirit, the great Company of Divinity, far beyond our comprehension, the Company of Heaven, the Co-Creators, the Divine and Beautiful Sons of God.

Lately I've been reading about the history and significance of the Obon festival. My friend and I went to this festival, the last time I saw her before she passed away. I have good memories of that time..We also celebrated her birthday that weekend. Just grateful for the time we had. I didn’t know then it’d be the last time I’d see her.

I found an article about the festival we went to that year. The article mentions the dances called bon odori that we watched, and the church service at the Buddhist Temple that we went to:
The event is part fundraiser and part tradition. Obon is a Japanese Buddhist custom that honors ancestors. Traditionally, families would visit the graves of their loved ones, present offerings of manju and soothe the restless spirits with dances called bon odori. Today's obon celebrations, like at Oregon Buddhist Temple, separate the somber memorial of the church service from the social gathering of the festival.
Also from the article, a quote I like by the Buddhist Minister who led the church service that day:
"The function of the festival is that we are realistic about death, (that) it's not unnatural,"..."There is going to be a future for us and the ones we love, so there's also a reason to celebrate."

I was very impressed by this book. Once again, I noticed that the theme of "bringing the soul home" evokes special feelings in me. The first time I experienced great sadness, tears were streaming a few years ago when I listened to "Amazing Grace". I heard it for the first time and didn't try to understand the words, but suddenly I started crying bitterly. Then I began to read the translation and found that I was especially sad at the words :
Was blind, but now I see
Through countless dangers, doubts and fears
I have already come
Gods grace has brought me safely here
And grace will lead me home.
It was a completely unconscious reaction. Subsequently, I began to notice that this topic (coming home, being at one with God) was particularly sensitive for me.
I note that I was not born into a very religious family. Although I was always drawn to deal with a religious issue, I was drawn to understand it with my mind rather than with my heart. Thanks to Laura and the Forum, I got even more than I was looking for: "Life is a Religion". 🙏
Reading chapter 4 of the book I gave myself to my feelings and must have shed a bucket of tears. It's like my soul remembers that blissful state and really wants to go back. (Of course this is my guess, because I don't remember anything).
Then a doubt began to gnaw at me that my life was probably too easy, I had not found my purpose, and I was clearly not fulfilling my karmic purpose.
And then I got to the place in the chapter and it made me laugh😅:Screenshot_1.jpg
I can only hope that I haven't lost my way, because I really do notice that I'm doing some inner Work, overcoming myself, dealing with feelings and emotions (my weakness). Well, the answers that dispel my doubts will have to wait;-)

I was very impressed by this book.
I'm almost finished with it. One question I have is nowhere (at least in what I've read so far) has anyone mentioned anything in metaconsciousness about STS "beings" or their presence, or something like that. If half of all is positive and half is negative (or half dark and half light) wouldn't one think somebody would have encountered it between lives?

I'm almost finished with it. One question I have is nowhere (at least in what I've read so far) has anyone mentioned anything in metaconsciousness about STS "beings" or their presence, or something like that. If half of all is positive and half is negative (or half dark and half light) wouldn't one think somebody would have encountered it between lives?
Yes, I am also curious about that aspect.

In CMEs (near death experiences) they talk about the hellish experiences of some people. It is said that the people in that area are continuously carrying out all kinds of sexual perversions, as well as all kinds of violent aggressions continuously. They do not see the futility of such acts, they go on and on and on.

I have read that they have supervision, but they are not aware of this and continue with their business until something prompts them to look for something else. So it seems that that person in that new state is taken out of there.

On the other hand, the consciousness that dies and passes to the other side, seems to be only a part of a soul that is having experiences in several lives, but after the end of life it returns or is reintegrated into that soul. Let's say that the experience is integrated, valued and that person we were disappears as it integrates into the soul, enriching it. That particular ego is no longer needed by the soul, which is who we really are, and the next embodied life experience occurs "next."

The STS path is then perhaps the ones that "choose" those infernal worlds, but in some cases that energy of the ego's attempt to survive, of that concrete consciousness that should only be an aspect of the learning of the soul, achieves survival and separation from the soul.

So, there may be people who temporarily inhabit those territories, since they do not know that these acts may be something undesirable.

And then there are others who voluntarily choose that path. The path of the denial of the soul in favor of the longevity of the ego and there is a huge knowledge and technology that allows the survival in the material worlds of these consciousnesses.

The fourth density according to the C's is of variability of physicality, but it is still of physical experimentation.

It is the limit of the STS path, since beyond this there are already densities where the soul operates.

I keep reading about these topics, because I'm really not totally sure about this particular one.

I hope you have more or less understood my idea about this.

Last edited:
Here are some interesting excerpts about Soul Groups taken from Testimony of Light: An Extraordinary Message of Life After Death by Helen Greaves:
And here is another one:

Since I left the earth life I have been taught by a Teacher with whom I am in contact, mentally and spiritually. He Himself is a part of the Group Soul in the Group toward which I am progressing and of which, although I was not entirely aware, I have been a member for many ages. This Teacher is a higher Disciple, a wise and advanced soul, and is able to impart knowledge and wisdom to souls in the Group. Here, progress, when made, is always rewarded with a service. In other words, as one advances to greater Light, so one is allowed to teach and guide others of the Group on a lesser path. The Group itself is made up of souls at all levels of consciousness, from the highest to the mediocre, but the Spirit of the Groups only advances Itself as the younger and less knowledgeable members make progress. It is a unified advance. No member of the Group can pass beyond the call and communication of other members. When the Group itself advances into the Divine Company, then there will be no “stragglers.” But, as I am instructed, such an experience is far beyond the Group consciousness at this stage.

Following is an article about organ harvesting from organ donors who are declared brain dead. Two very interesting points that might warrant some further reading.
1. When someone is declared dead and time of death is called, is that person really dead?
2. I found out, from the article, that a body needs to be 'alive' so to speak in order for the organs to be viable.

The Beating Heart Donors

Of course there are medical tests to diagnose death, however it seems that death is a more complex medical phenomenon and that there are no tests that can unequivocally prove death as it seems that the phenomenon itself appears superficially understood. According to the article, the organ harvesting is done in some places under anesthesia to avoid extreme pain and discomfort.
Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom