Destilliertes Wasser zum Trinken | distilled water for trinking

forget-me-not said:
Are you suggesting those crystals need not to come in contact with water? The gemstones that are part of the offer include rose quartz, rock crystal (quartz), amethyst, red jasper, sodalite and yellow carnelian. Sodalite is the only non-quartz-crystal in this set. It's a selicate.
No, because the reaction you try to achieve is obviously not pure chemical in nature. Humans also contain a lot of water besides that. However, if it is clean, then you may experiment.

forget-me-not said:
According to the booklet different energetic properties are ascribed to each of these gemstones, but there is no reference to any scientific or even esoteric sourcematerial.
Their calculation is primitive: Believe in seven fixed chakras with certain properties and map the visible colour spectrum onto it; find gems with those colours, ranging from red to violet. Sell them as energetic something.

But try the amethyst in the set, may be better if raw and large ...

Sirius said:
forget-me-not said:
Are you suggesting those crystals need not to come in contact with water? The gemstones that are part of the offer include rose quartz, rock crystal (quartz), amethyst, red jasper, sodalite and yellow carnelian. Sodalite is the only non-quartz-crystal in this set. It's a selicate.
No, because the reaction you try to achieve is obviously not pure chemical in nature. Humans also contain a lot of water besides that. However, if it is clean, then you may experiment.

forget-me-not said:
According to the booklet different energetic properties are ascribed to each of these gemstones, but there is no reference to any scientific or even esoteric sourcematerial.
Their calculation is primitive: Believe in seven fixed chakras with certain properties and map the visible colour spectrum onto it; find gems with those colours, ranging from red to violet. Sell them as energetic something.

But try the amethyst in the set, may be better if raw and large ...

Just a reminder that the German language section isn't for discussions, it's for questions on understanding the English section in German (or vice versa). For instance, if this discussion were taking place on the main forum where it should be taking place, then you likely would have already gotten input on how silly the idea that just putting a crystal next to water would make any difference in anything is. It won't. It's "magical thinking", as is thinking that matching the supposed color of a chakra with the color of a crystal would do anything to change your distilled drinking water. Anytime you see the word "believe" in instructions, by the way, it's really best not to. fwiw.

anart said:
[...] For instance, if this discussion were taking place on the main forum where it should be taking place, then you likely would have already gotten input on how silly the idea that just putting a crystal next to water would make any difference in anything is. It won't. It's "magical thinking", as is thinking that matching the supposed color of a chakra with the color of a crystal would do anything to change your distilled drinking water. Anytime you see the word "believe" in instructions, by the way, it's really best not to. fwiw.
No, what I said was that there is merely primitive/esoteric belief behind it and nothing else because he asked whether it was based on something. I replayed that it was based on this kind of belief. I did not state either that the whole thing would do/change anything. It is up to him what he does with it. Sure it's a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom