DNA and Souls

SAO said:
P.S. - Peam, did you notice how Govert turned into Covert in the middle of your analogous anecdote? I don't know if that was intentional, but as Govert would say, sure makes me enter into some wild/baseless speculation about some unprovable possibilities about Govert's reasons (direct or indirect) for being here...
Peam has edited it, but I also noticed how towards the end Columbus was caught now into the 'belief' argument, as if sudfdenly the earth being round was the least important thing about it all. I think we call that Counter Intelligence, right?

Govert said:
Until now no one could give a satisfying answer to the question if there is really a method to get out alive.
What makes you think somebody now even feels like giving you an answer, particulary when you choose not to answer?

You seem to have a psicological blindness.

Govert said:
Probability is imo not enough for this kind of question, as it is a matter of getting out alive or not.
Not that you would had to notice it though, but Probability is but ONE factor. Add to the list Historical Research.

Govert said:
It seems you believe that nothing can take you out, but I might be wrong.
As wrong as you can be, mate!

Govert said:
If you have an answer and are prepared to tell me I would be very much obliged.
Are you kidding?

Govert said:
My point and question is if there is really a way out.
Wrong again! ;)

Govert said:
Probability is imo not enough for this kind of question, as it is a matter of getting out alive or not.
Unless you are some immortal species of human being that I am currently unaware of, you are going to die anyway. 100 years from now or 2 years from now... it will happen. And it will happen regardless of your opinion that probabilities are not good enough. So, you have nothing to lose by trying. If you think that the methods of Gurdjieff, Mouravieff and Fulcanelli (which have been synthesized and expanded upon by Laura) are no good, you are free to try something else.

The approach taken by the QFG is not a "recipe" or "cheat sheet". It is a "Work in progess". It deals in what may be possible and probable based on factual data, quantum theory and esoteric tradition - nothing more. If one bought a book entitled "How to Make a Million Dollars" that indeed told how to do this but required getting up before 5:00am every morning as part of the process, would one then declare that making a million dollars was "not possible" via the methods given simply because they did not wish to stop sleeping in?

Apparently, Govert would.

Due to his inability to understand the difference between belief and scientific methodology, and more importantly, his unwillingness to participate openly and sincerely in the discussion, Govert has been placed under Moderation. This will allow him to spend more time reading posts and less time expounding his subjective beliefs on what is and is not possible, and in this way he might learn something new.

In an open future where free-will is respected, anything is possible. OSIT.

Howdy all...
I just gotta join in with my two cents...
Lot's of bad vibes on this thread here...
Firstly, I gotta comment:
Methods?
We don't need no stinking methods.
Where's your humor?
What is proof anyway.?
Ya know, there are other threads here that explore proof.
I mean, were these comments made after exploring the other threads?
Or a first jab?
If I knew everything, I probably wouldn't be here.!.!.!
I dunno, maybe not...
Where else can I get Individualized experience, separate and apart.
Life is a roller coaster.
Lighten up...
Just speaking for myself here...
Perhaps needing, "wanting", material proof is programming.?.?.?
Well.?.?.?
3D schtuff.?.?.?
Personally...
No matter what I read...
No matter what I hear...
No matter what I dream...
No matter what I see...
No matter what I come to KNOW...
Proof to me is watching the unfolding of events.
And I think to myself, "it figures".
That is proof to me.
Think what you will.
Material proof...
What do you want?
A ride in a space ship?
The ability to perceive phenomenon?
See into the "future"?
Wanna meet with a lizzie or sumptin?
Waddya want?
But what does the big event picture say?
Every day is new, or a time loop?
There are questions that I just cannot answer, right now...
Just have to wait and see what happens?
I CHOOSE a positive outlook on life here...
About getting out alive?
This discussion brings to mind an old atheist friend of mine.
I asked, Well.?.?.? What does happens when we die.?.?.?
He said nothing happens,,, void,,, non-existence...
To each their own.
I choose to make up my own mind.
You do whatever you want.
That's the great part.

Govert said:
The title of Laura's book is Secret History of the World and How to get Out Alive.

It seems, reading the book and other material that she believes that there is a method that takes you out alive.
Wrong guess. We do not believe [anything]. We operate with working hypotheses.

Govert said:
Laura did a very good job with gathering information about psychopathy, terror, higher evil powers and the NWO. Much of it is probably true. It is very credible. Some information is however rather speculative and goes unproved, for example the information about souls, fulcanelli and the almost certainty that the system of Gurd-Ousp-Mour can get you out alive.
Again, you forget that there can be no creative research whatsoever without creating working hypotheses. Some are more probable than other, but the probability is necessarily subjective. Scientists do not necessarily agree, even about basic issues.

Govert said:
My point and question is if there is really a way out. I doubt it very much, The more you struggle and trying the deeper you sink into the quicksand.
The point is not to just struggle, but do an active research and network with other researchers. This way, and only this way we can learn more. Knowledge is the key.

Govert said:
Until now no one could give a satisfying answer to the question if there is really a method to get out alive. It is, I think, a very important question.
Then maybe you have to give the answer to your self?

"To know is to know all, to not know all is to not know." - G

Ergo it is impossible to know whether or not there is any answer, however i believe there is, and i am still searching.

Back
Top Bottom