DNA changes or something else?

Al Today said:
Andres TemeT said:
i don't know but it interesting, i feel this personal experience has being great and simultaneously scary!
but hey.... learning is fun, isn't???

I agree totally. But I do get tired with the movements within my peripheral vision. It's like What the hell was that? Am I losing grip or what? Makes me wonder.

There has been something going on for years I'd like to mention. That's hearing someone/something holler out my name at night. Always out of the blue, so to say. I remember getting ready for bed, being the only one awake, and hearing my name HOLLERED from another room. This has been few and far between happening for years.

I figure the answers will come, eventually.

Hi Al Today, I have had the exact same experiences. Plus the other night a hugh womans face with green eyes appeared for a moment in my minds eye. I see allot of purple vortexe's and green ones too with a bit of yellow and white also. White star like orbs and blue one's too. I also see these orbs during the day allot. I used to see red one's but that has stopped, it does coincide with changing my diet and doing EE, the red orbs stopping... to the best of my knowledge.

I've been super depressed this week also. and had a really weird dream last night. A bunch of bad dudes took over my house, a multi leveled house dont know how many stories. I had owned it once before and had done allot of work on it. Now the dudes were living in it, having parties. But then some of the women who came with them or women I knew in the neighborhood it seemed started to help me fix it up and I think we were making a plan to get rid of them. it was very weird. :huh: :cool2:

In between the awake and sleep state, I see allot of things and sometimes hear talking in the background too. My name has been shouted out too.

Harold,
'Tis hard to distinguish between being awake and mere imagination. There is valid debate on all points of view. There is much to Work, to Research and Discern within each of our individual experience.

[quote author=tschai]
But at any rate, not sure this is due to psycophysiological changes vis a vis the pituitary or just something else-I also seem to see "stuff" moving out of the corner of my eyes-nothing real tangible, and it could just be my imagination-but isn't the Wave supposed to affect just that? Our perceptions and imagination?

The C's said in 4th density-whatever we imagine will become reality-so-if we are un-disciplined in our thoughts that could be a MAJOR problem, OSIT. Boy, am I in trouble :scared:

The pituitary gland is supposed to be our "psychic" center-if any major changes have been made to mine it has not improved my psi ability-I have been trying to do Zener cards on-line-the ones where you are supposed to "see" the shapes on the cards before they are revealed-and I totally suck at it. I figured the psi could be trained to "see" but so far no luck!
[/quote]

hehe i to see some stuff,like sparkling sometimes,can't really describe it,but its beautiful in some way magical,but of course i don't believe it has something to do with the Wave or C's,probably just my eye or imagination...

edit: mod fixed quotes

Do some of you these last days had a dream where you were talking with someone??? Because I had like two or three discussing something.

Al Today said:
Harold,
'Tis hard to distinguish between being awake and mere imagination. There is valid debate on all points of view. There is much to Work, to Research and Discern within each of our individual experience.

Yes I have thought about this too. When I imagine something though it is just there. When I am in bed and there seems to be this space between being awake and asleep. It definitely seems non local. The voices usually snap me out of my state where I am and I am looking around to where they come from. It is such a unusual experience and very hard to put into words here. It is nothing like a dream or an imagined experience.... it is spooky to say the least. :huh:

cubbex said:
Do some of you these last days had a dream where you were talking with someone??? Because I had like two or three discussing something.

This happens all the time for me. Isn't this common in dreams? Do you mean different dreams where the same topic comes up? I not sure I follow you. I usually don't remember the exact conversations but just have a general overview of what was said. Like in a dream where these women were helping me fix my house, they were actually painting and scraping old paint off the wall and stuff like that. So it is visual as well as verbal. Or one time I went to do a job and the boss asked me if I could install a light and I answered 'yes'. But once I got to the job site, I could not do it as I was waiting for other work to be done first. So I just had to sit there and wait till I could do my work... that was a interesting dream.

Regarding shadow people:
Not so long ago while visiting my parents in my childhood home, I had this dream which felt very real and where I felt I was really exposed, where I was moving in a peculiar (for lack of a better word) way out of my bed (I was kind of floating/gliding but gravity pulled me down toward the floor to the level of maybe a cat), and everything looked as it should in the room (unlike usual dreams where the familiar is not stable but an everchanging mishmash of different locales and such). With some exertion I could reach up and grab the doorknob to open it and "glide" around the corner out into the narrow hallway with a mirror over an old sewing machine table and four doors. Right around the corner I found myself face to face (on floor level) with some kind of shadow entity (not in the form of a human shape more like a thick round cloud,) and I was so scared (I felt I was in serious danger) that I somehow withdraw (like rewinding) the same path I had 'left my body' and awoke when I reached it.

Regarding what Celtic said
[quote author=Celtic]
"why would you wish too see strange creatures? the consequence being the creature is negative.." and "And if you happen to come across something like that, the consequence being the creature is negative."):
[/quote]
Some 7 years ago I was walking home from a friends' house, where we used to hang out a bunch of friends (I'll keep it at that to not go against forum rules), late at night to my home at that time (my parents' house) which is a walk of some 5 kilometres, listening to music on an mp3 player and under the psychoactive effects of (you know). It was very dark, pitch black, as the house is in a summerhouse neighborhood and it was off-season, and I came to this curve of the gravel road where out of nowhere in the deep of night I heard this high-pitched eerie laughter from some bushes. I unplugged the earphones, halted and asked 'Who's there?' and waited for a response. I heard no response and right when I decided that it was just my immagination under the psychoactive effects, and was about to move on, it came again. I ran.

Also:
I recently had (also in my childhood home, visiting my parents) an unusual experience where I woke up I think it was 5:15 completely paralyzed. I could clearly see the room but couldn't move a muscle or utter a word. I was in that state for what felt like eternities, and like in the experience above I felt very exposed on a spiritual level. Not a nice feeling. When I could finally move (and this was on the same road in a summerhouse neighborhood with little activity) I heard a car drive away on the road. Caught a glimpse of the tail-lights out the window.

to quote Al Today
[quote author=AlToday]
"'Tis hard to distinguish between being awake and mere imagination. There is valid debate on all points of view. There is much to Work, to Research and Discern within each of our individual experience."
[/quote]

Mod edit: fixed quotes

Harold said:
This happens all the time for me. Isn't this common in dreams? Do you mean different dreams where the same topic comes up? I not sure I follow you. I usually don't remember the exact conversations but just have a general overview of what was said. Like in a dream where these women were helping me fix my house, they were actually painting and scraping old paint off the wall and stuff like that. So it is visual as well as verbal. Or one time I went to do a job and the boss asked me if I could install a light and I answered 'yes'. But once I got to the job site, I could not do it as I was waiting for other work to be done first. So I just had to sit there and wait till I could do my work... that was a interesting dream.

For example there is an scenario but the scenario its not important, is like inside my mind, and in my dream, kind of half conscious, I am having a conversation.

Haha when I started to do the EE program I had a dream, where I was talking to someone and I was talking about a mathematic formula or something like this and I was like ahh, ohh, so this is like this. Fun because I am a monkey in math terms.

RyanX said:
Hi Andres TemeT,

I think in a situation like this it would be good to examine what your diet is like first. Are you still eating gluten, dairy, soy, MSG, sugar, or any other foods that cause inflammation? Have you read through the important threads in the diet and health section yet? That might be the first place to start when trying to bring these experiences under control.

Hi, RyanX, thanks a lot for the tip and advice, i try to keep my diet, as free as possible from those foods!
by the way i think high C vitamin supplement has help me a lot, in this trouble days, i have seen signs of flu symptoms maybe due to low energy/draining activity, by taking C Vitamin i think i boost up my defense mechanism, helping a lot! i recommend this!

Al Today said:
Andres TemeT said:
i don't know but it interesting, i feel this personal experience has being great and simultaneously scary!
but hey.... learning is fun, isn't???

I agree totally. But I do get tired with the movements within my peripheral vision. It's like What the hell was that? Am I losing grip or what? Makes me wonder.

There has been something going on for years I'd like to mention. That's hearing someone/something holler out my name at night. Always out of the blue, so to say. I remember getting ready for bed, being the only one awake, and hearing my name HOLLERED from another room. This has been few and far between happening for years.

I figure the answers will come, eventually.

Hi, Al... i had have a lot of "time" at this couple of sleepless nights to ponder a lot about the reasons, and probably solutions to this experiences in my life, the why's, the how's etc.
and i would like to share some of this thoughts that have help me out dealing with this unusual, traumatic but revealing experiences in my life, and hopefully help you all as well:

The first thing is to realice and face reality, that means acknowledge the existence of the phenomenon wether it's an outward or inward psychological manifestation, it doesn't matter! it's there and it's trying to do something, what? it's trying to make you afraid and scared, it's trying to you to have bad thoughts, and scary thoughts, it's driven you to make angry actions, it's trying to guide your life and take over, by playing with you, not making you sleep, and trying to drain you as much as possible for you to be sloppy and finally careless to finally you give up upon that force insinuations and control.

So, aknowledge that it's there, and it's there trying to do all this things! if you do this you don't have to be scared anymore, why? because you now know! and knowledge protects!!!
we're usually scared of things we don't know of, or things we ignore, so acknowledge it's existence. As the C's said one time: "always expect an attack!" and i think that's the way to expect it, by acknowledging it!, know that it's there and take full responsibility because you bring this to your life, by being sloppy, lazy, or whatever, try to figure out why, how has being life to bring this to your self.

the second thing is as the C's said on that same quote, "know the way of the same" referring to the attack, that means know how it's being carried out and that can be done, by realicing what that force is trying to do! and so what that force it's mainly concern is your psychological upset, that is the way the attack is being carried out, by psychological upsetting your mind.
by you knowing what to expect you can have the advantage point turning things over your favor! and that take us to the 3th point

"know how to counter act same"!!!, so now you know you're being attack, and how is that attack being carried out, so how to counter act it?
simply as will power! that's it!
the important thing is will to DO and DOING It!
doing what? being yourself free of influences, live your life the way YOU want to live it, that means to make a choice, to choose between that dark influence or living the light, and i don't mean the new age light of peace and love, and creating your own reality mumbo jumbo BS!!! i mean the real light of seeing the world and yourself without lies, the true light of pure intention to be a better person each day, a truthfull person looking forward to become STO, if that is what you want. to have the will to become conscious every day, to look forward objectivity! if you truly intent that, that force, that entity will not have power over you any more, and if you truly make that choice from your heart and live that life, it will never come back again, but if you get sloppy once again you open the door once again and it will come back over and over again!!!

That is what i realice it's the dynamics of this weird experiences at least on my life! i have my made my choice and i hope to live up that choice and don't get sloppy cos i don't want to experience that dark forces any more!!!

so as an update in my condition, I'm much much better right now!
it has being an incredible experience, and i know it's not over yet, cos the battle is always there, it's when you choose that counts!

i hope this thoughts, partial conclusions and share of my experiences can help everyone who encounters this dark entities or forces in their liefs.
this is an outgoing process and experience so I'll update any important events that happen!

i will also gratefull for any insights, critics and comments from you guys.

Mod note: fixed quotes

celtic said:
I also seem to see "stuff" moving out of the corner of my eyes-nothing real tangible, and it could just be my imagination-but isn't the Wave supposed to affect just that? Our perceptions and imagination?

You should take a look at shadow people. And have you read the wave series?

http://www.shadowpeople.org/

Thanks celtic for the link.

aelyrsenn said:
[quote author=tschai]
But at any rate, not sure this is due to psycophysiological changes vis a vis the pituitary or just something else-I also seem to see "stuff" moving out of the corner of my eyes-nothing real tangible, and it could just be my imagination-but isn't the Wave supposed to affect just that? Our perceptions and imagination?

The C's said in 4th density-whatever we imagine will become reality-so-if we are un-disciplined in our thoughts that could be a MAJOR problem, OSIT. Boy, am I in trouble :scared:

The pituitary gland is supposed to be our "psychic" center-if any major changes have been made to mine it has not improved my psi ability-I have been trying to do Zener cards on-line-the ones where you are supposed to "see" the shapes on the cards before they are revealed-and I totally suck at it. I figured the psi could be trained to "see" but so far no luck!

hehe i to see some stuff,like sparkling sometimes,can't really describe it,but its beautiful in some way magical,but of course i don't believe it has something to do with the Wave or C's,probably just my eye or imagination...

edit: mod fixed quotes
[/quote]

I have been seeing twilkling flashes of light for a long time now. It use to be mostly in the evening while I'm lying in bed, but the past four days I have been seeing these lights all day. Sometimes they are white and sometimes a light blue. It's definitely not your imagination. I would like to know what causes them.

Andres TemeT said:
it has being an incredible experience, and i know it's not over yet, cos the battle is always there, it's when you choose that counts!

i hope this thoughts, partial conclusions and share of my experiences can help everyone who encounters this dark entities or forces in their liefs.
this is an outgoing process and experience so I'll update any important events that happen!

Hi Andres Teme,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Does that mean you're also sleeping better?

I suspect if you can figure out a way to sleep better, the manifestations of dark influences might subside naturally. Sleep deprivation has the potential of manifesting into hallucinations or other negative feedback loops if left unchecked. The dark influences you speak of might just be serving as a distraction for more mundane causes of your sleep deprivation. That isn't to say that dark forces don't exist in some form, but it always helps to eliminate the obvious and simple explanations before jumping into conclusions about anything, I think.

If you think this is the right approach, the following thread might be a good one to start with when dealing with sleep problems:

Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Sleeping properly?

There's also quite a few threads listed if you do a search on the phrase "sleep deprivation".

I'm glad to hear you're taking high doses of Vitamin C, but Vitamin C is not a cure-all; there are many more aspects to one's health to consider, especially when it comes to sleep.

Then there's also this C's session transcript where Laura asks about sleep:

960609 said:
Q: (L) What is it about physicality that necessitates sleep?
What are we doing while we are sleeping?
A: Body recharge.
Q: (L) Where is the body being recharged from or what is it
being recharged by?
A: Rest.
Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?
A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.
Q: (L) Is this why, when people suffer sleep deprivation, they
go psychotic?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why are the results of sleep deprivation, psychosis,
delirium tremens, and psychedelic drugs and some mystical
states so similar in their expressions and manifestations? What
is being seen?
A: Openings.
Q: (L) Well, if doing without sleep provides an opening, what
is it an opening to?
A: Density levels 4 and up.
Q: (L) It would seem to me - well, why is this not good?
A: Who said it wasn't?
Q: (L) Well, apparently a lot of people who have psychotic
episodes, literally go out of their minds. They can no longer
function in this world. They LOCK them up!
A: Yes...

RyanX said:
Andres TemeT said:

Hi Andres Teme,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Does that mean you're also sleeping better?

I suspect if you can figure out a way to sleep better, the manifestations of dark influences might subside naturally. Sleep deprivation has the potential of manifesting into hallucinations or other negative feedback loops if left unchecked. The dark influences you speak of might just be serving as a distraction for more mundane causes of your sleep deprivation. That isn't to say that dark forces don't exist in some form, but it always helps to eliminate the obvious and simple explanations before jumping into conclusions about anything, I think.

If you think this is the right approach, the following thread might be a good one to start with when dealing with sleep problems:

Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Sleeping properly?

There's also quite a few threads listed if you do a search on the phrase "sleep deprivation".

I'm glad to hear you're taking high doses of Vitamin C, but Vitamin C is not a cure-all; there are many more aspects to one's health to consider, especially when it comes to sleep.

Then there's also this C's session transcript where Laura asks about sleep:

960609 said:
Q: (L) What is it about physicality that necessitates sleep?
What are we doing while we are sleeping?
A: Body recharge.
Q: (L) Where is the body being recharged from or what is it
being recharged by?
A: Rest.
Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?
A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.
Q: (L) Is this why, when people suffer sleep deprivation, they
go psychotic?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why are the results of sleep deprivation, psychosis,
delirium tremens, and psychedelic drugs and some mystical
states so similar in their expressions and manifestations? What
is being seen?
A: Openings.
Q: (L) Well, if doing without sleep provides an opening, what
is it an opening to?
A: Density levels 4 and up.
Q: (L) It would seem to me - well, why is this not good?
A: Who said it wasn't?
Q: (L) Well, apparently a lot of people who have psychotic
episodes, literally go out of their minds. They can no longer
function in this world. They LOCK them up!
A: Yes...

Hi RyanX,

Thanx a lot for your concern and advices!
so as an update to my condition, yes, this week I'd been sleeping like a baby 9 hrs straight daily just like i used to do prior to the "attacks".
my circadian rhythm was mess up because last week sleep deprivation due to the "attacks" so i toke melatonin about 1mg for 3 nights to reset my circadian rhythm and it works!!!
so about 1 hour prior to sleep i turn off the lights, do meditation (pipe breathing/prayer of the soul) and 20min before bed time i take the melatonin, and then fall sleep, and this have work perfectly!

I suspect if you can figure out a way to sleep better, the manifestations of dark influences might subside naturally. Sleep deprivation has the potential of manifesting into hallucinations or other negative feedback loops if left unchecked.

Yes, i totally agree, but prior to this event in my life i was sleeping OK, i mean i had some little trouble falling asleep but when i finally fell asleep and slept my 9hrs daily as usuall, so i hadn't have sleep deprivation prior to the "attack"!!!

The dark influences you speak of might just be serving as a distraction for more mundane causes of your sleep deprivation. That isn't to say that dark forces don't exist in some form, but it always helps to eliminate the obvious and simple explanations before jumping into conclusions about anything, I think.

Yes that's true, Occam's razor it's a great tool for discerning the truth some times.
i haven't jump to a total conclusion yet saying or thinking that it was a "dark entity out there" that is why i put in (" "){the word: attacks} cos i know it may well been a mundane or inner psychological manifestation force, trying to show me something that I'm/was not working properly in my life.

i stated before:
(Emphasis on bold on key words to clarify my position)

Because the way this showed up in my life and the personal experiences that i had like never before, I'm inclined to concider the high probability it was something "out" there, messing with me, but i stated before, it doesn't matter if it was something within or out, because the main thing is that it was something, it was a strong force (and by force i mean a manifestation of some sort ), and it make me realice many things in my life that maybe needed more attention and care, and as a result of this experience, i think I'm more self aware, and more carefull with my actions, feelings, and thoughts in general in my life.

Thanks for the Transcript Quote, and sleep deprivation link it has very good tips for sleeping!

I often wake myself up talking out loud in my sleep. Last night I did it several times and finally got up at 2:30 and went outside and had a smoke. Usually I remember what the conversation was about, but not last night. A couple of weeks ago I woke myself up and remember clearly that I was sitting on a hospital stretcher sort of thing with beings around me and I was saying calmly but firmly, "I don't care what you say or how many times you say it to me you do NOT have permission to do what you are doing!" That woke me up. I felt very strange all day. A few weeks before that I woke myself up giggling, remembering being with a group of people and Laura was there and the last thing she said before I woke up was "Don't forget to eat your fats." The only lights I see are sometimes last thing at night in bed after pipe breathing and POTS.

Bluefyre said:
I often wake myself up talking out loud in my sleep. Last night I did it several times and finally got up at 2:30 and went outside and had a smoke. Usually I remember what the conversation was about, but not last night. A couple of weeks ago I woke myself up and remember clearly that I was sitting on a hospital stretcher sort of thing with beings around me and I was saying calmly but firmly, "I don't care what you say or how many times you say it to me you do NOT have permission to do what you are doing!" That woke me up. I felt very strange all day. A few weeks before that I woke myself up giggling, remembering being with a group of people and Laura was there and the last thing she said before I woke up was "Don't forget to eat your fats." The only lights I see are sometimes last thing at night in bed after pipe breathing and POTS.
Tell it to them straight Bluefyre! :) And don't forget to eat your fats ;)

On another note, I have done some pondering about the reply I left on this thread a short while back, and in hindsight, I think I may been beating around the bush, so I am going to have to revisit it.

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:
Regarding shadow people:
Not so long ago while visiting my parents in my childhood home, I had this dream which felt very real and where I felt I was really exposed, where I was moving in a peculiar (for lack of a better word) way out of my bed (I was kind of floating/gliding but gravity pulled me down toward the floor to the level of maybe a cat), and everything looked as it should in the room (unlike usual dreams where the familiar is not stable but an everchanging mishmash of different locales and such). With some exertion I could reach up and grab the doorknob to open it and "glide" around the corner out into the narrow hallway with a mirror over an old sewing machine table and four doors. Right around the corner I found myself face to face (on floor level) with some kind of shadow entity (not in the form of a human shape more like a thick round cloud,) and I was so scared (I felt I was in serious danger) that I somehow withdraw (like rewinding) the same path I had 'left my body' and awoke when I reached it.

This really felt like OBE, not just right after when I woke up, but still in hindsigt it does, and I have never tried practicing or even been a strong believer/investigator of astral projection and OBE, and have never imagined it as being like that, and I find it perculiar the way that my movement in this condition was hindered and difficult. I would compare it to the difficulty of the first times you try to ride a bike. And it was unintended. From my understanding astral projection is something that people do when in deep meditation and intends to. But was unnerves me most about the experience is that the shadow thing felt like it wasn't prepared that I would do this (OBE) and that it was positioned there right outside my bedroom door like someone who is eevesdropping. What are your thought on this?

[quote author=NoChannelsOnMyTV]
Regarding what Celtic said
[quote author=Celtic]
"why would you wish too see strange creatures? the consequence being the creature is negative.." and "And if you happen to come across something like that, the consequence being the creature is negative."):
[/quote]
Some 7 years ago I was walking home from a friends' house, where we used to hang out a bunch of friends (I'll keep it at that to not go against forum rules), late at night to my home at that time (my parents' house) which is a walk of some 5 kilometres, listening to music on an mp3 player and under the psychoactive effects of (you know). It was very dark, pitch black, as the house is in a summerhouse neighborhood and it was off-season, and I came to this curve of the gravel road where out of nowhere in the deep of night I heard this high-pitched eerie laughter from some bushes. I unplugged the earphones, halted and asked 'Who's there?' and waited for a response. I heard no response and right when I decided that it was just my immagination under the psychoactive effects, and was about to move on, it came again. I ran.
[/quote]

In hindsight, and having just read some link[/color] about John Keel's OTH, I am quite positive that this creepy laughing hidden "thing" (feels like it was laughing from the point of view of "something" behind
John Keel said:
"...a staggering cosmic put-on, a joke perpetrated by invisible entities who have always delighted in frightening, confusing, and misleading the human race"
) was most probably a nefarious STS 4D ultraterrestial being that was preying on me.
I feel I must mention that my experiences of things at the time was in a condition where I could not explain such things to myself, combined with a more than moderate usage of drugs lead me to paranoia and weird thoughts, and deterioating mental health which in the end resulted in a few months at a mental institution, where I was in a coma-like state in most of the first month. I woke up right before they would have gone on to "awakening" me with electro-shock. This period of time was full of strangeness, but some incidents stand out as very real, such as the one above, while most is easy to see now was my brain on drugs.

NoChannelsOnMyTV said:
Also:
I recently had (also in my childhood home, visiting my parents) an unusual experience where I woke up I think it was 5:15 completely paralyzed. I could clearly see the room but couldn't move a muscle or utter a word. I was in that state for what felt like eternities, and like in the experience above I felt very exposed on a spiritual level. Not a nice feeling. When I could finally move (and this was on the same road in a summerhouse neighborhood with little activity) I heard a car drive away on the road. Caught a glimpse of the tail-lights out the window.
The thing that haunts me the most about this experience is that it seems there was a definite connection between the dream-like experience and the very real car driving away. In connection with SOTT.net and Cassiopea forum I have found a lot about the sound of a low-pitch "thump-thump". When I was in the state where I couldn't move or call out it was like I could hear the sound of a motor humming, and when I finally got up (I thought about some chicken leftovers in the refrigiator that I was going to get up and eat), the car drove off. In a place where everyone is asleep and lights are out for the night. What are your thought on this?

Back
Top Bottom