Do animals have souls too?

J

JAKSUN

This may not be the best place for this thread but I thought it may interest all of you fellow pet lovers out there.
Do some animals have souls? I read this in Chittocks "The Sufi Path of Knowledge" on page 116/117.

"For Ibn al-Arabi, the term "imagination" designates a reality or "presence" that becomes manifest in three different loci: In the cosmos as such, where existance is identical to imagination; in the macrocosm, where the intermediate world between the spiritual and the corporeal worlds is imaginal; and in the microcosm, where the human soul considered as a reality distict from spirit and body pertains to imagination. He also uses the term in a narrower sense, to designate the "faculty of imagination" considered as one of the several facilties of the soul, along with reason, reflection and memory.

...He calls the intermediate world of imagination "discontiguous imagination", since it exists independantly of the viewer. And he names the soul along with the faculty of imagination "contiguous imagination"...

"...It is imagination, and it has two states: a state of contiguity, which it posesses through man and certain animals, and a state of discontiguity..."Ibn al-Arabi"

We understand that our "soul", understood as an independant "I" is ours only in the potential that it becomes awaked to itself. I am wondering what we might expect from an awakened animal as I assume it has not undergone the same ponerogenesis that we humans have undergone. Having not gone though such a thing, do they have a Way for self realisation? Would they need one? Meooow!??

I am thinking that such an animal may possibly be found among our pets, as like attracts like? But then, dolphins and whales are said to possess rational faculties too and if so, do they also have a soul, along with access to the One Heart? All this being a possibility, could we learn a thing or two from our soul brothers, or as we say in the antipodes, our soul "mates"?

My post is a perfectly silly thought from a perfectly silly fool, but it may be a welcome diversion for someone else too. In the spirit of that thought, I hope you enjoy the ideas. :wow:

Hi ignite --

My understanding of animal souls is that the dynamics are quite different from those of humans, so the same questions probably can't be posed about them (such as whether or not they are "awake") as can be posed about human souls. In particular, it's my understanding that animals have collective "soul pools", of which the soul of any particular animal is merely an extension until it becomes differentiated enough to become individualized -- and at that point, it is ready to graduate from second density to third density.

There is something about this in the Cassiopedia here -- you can also try to search around the forum and see what you can find (if you search for "soul pool", much of what comes up will be related to Organic Portals, but there are also some bits here and there about animal souls).

Shijing said:
Hi ignite --

My understanding of animal souls is that the dynamics are quite different from those of humans, so the same questions probably can't be posed about them (such as whether or not they are "awake") as can be posed about human souls. In particular, it's my understanding that animals have collective "soul pools", of which the soul of any particular animal is merely an extension until it becomes differentiated enough to become individualized -- and at that point, it is ready to graduate from second density to third density.

There is something about this in the Cassiopedia here -- you can also try to search around the forum and see what you can find (if you search for "soul pool", much of what comes up will be related to Organic Portals, but there are also some bits here and there about animal souls).

Yes I do remember now about the soul pool idea now I have read the link Shijing.

As the learning capacity of individual members of the species increases, as with higher animals, the emphasis of learning may shift from the genetically transmitted learning of the whole species to what is learned by an individual member of the species and stored in its brain or 'soul imprint.' Thus the 'soul imprint' may become no longer soluble or assimilable into the anonymous soul pool of the species.

Thus individual fragments of the species oversoul may become self-conscious and harvestable to third density.

The notion of the organic portal further complicates the transition between second and third densities. Also, the emergence of individuated soul cannot be seen in terms of reflexive self-awareness, cognitive or behavioral learning alone.
found here http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/2nd_Density

It is just that Ibn al-Arabi is always very specific. From reading the above quote from the cassiopaen glossary you pointed to, the subject just gets more intrigueing and as I am prone to a little reflection, I shall be observing my aged cat with a closer eye. But to quote further:

Entities do not become enspirited. They become aware of the intelligent energy within each portion, cell, or atom, as you may call it, of its beingness. This awareness is that which is awareness of that already given. From the infinite come all densities. The self-awareness comes from within given the catalyst of certain experiences understanding, as we may call this particular energy, the upward spiralling of the cell or atom or consciousness. You may then see that there is an inevitable pull toward the, what you may call, eventual realization of self.

Food for thought. Now I'm thinking, does our pets beingness become ponerised in contact with us humans? O.K. So it might not be my cat Micky Maloolahbah! But this is a facinating perspective. It is observing the development of awareness with a completely new eye to me. It may even give me further insight into the growth of third density awareness to fourth. The growth is of two kinds as I understand - STO and STS - and a natural process. Natural that is, until man 4 with the guidance of man 5 undertakes the Way so to speak. Therefore, the growth in awareness is an external process to that point of choice. Or as the Tradition has it, under the General Law.

So the choice that man 4 takes. Where does that come from - is it just mechanical shocks and experience,? Or is there an attraction. A potential that seeks to manifest itself - and from what and from where? Just what is that magnetic centre a manifestation of? - the same thing that breathes awareness into animals is what I think. :zzz:

Still, I do find it interesting that Ibn al-Arabi made that particular comment, what purpose would it have served? Any ideas?

ignite said:
Still, I do find it interesting that Ibn al-Arabi made that particular comment, what purpose would it have served? Any ideas?

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?category=Wanderers&sc=1&ss=0

Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the
sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of
its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their
hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and
Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite
creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Perhaps Ibn al-Arabi was referring to a hidden teaching that refers to certain species of animals having their own version of wanderers? This may imply that certain individual animals within certain species are more than they seem, with similar yet distinct agendas and destinies compared to those of the human sphere. As above, so below, OSIT.

Edit=Quotes

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?category=Wanderers&sc=1&ss=0

Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the
sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of
its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their
hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and
Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite
creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Perhaps Ibn al-Arabi was referring to a hidden teaching that refers to certain species of animals having their own version of wanderers? This may imply that certain individual animals within certain species are more than they seem, with similar yet distinct agendas and destinies compared to those of the human sphere. As above, so below, OSIT.

Edit=Quotes

Nwigal, you have put a deeper perspective on this. Thank you for sharing that quote. Yes Ra does indicate in the above that there are no limits to the manifestations of these wanderers in form. Infinite creation. But I have never heard of a hidden teaching concerning certain species of animals and that interests me very much. Could you elaborate here please?

In the meantime let me tell you about two spooky animal issues that have confronted me in the last 24 hours. Its all a little precognitive possibly. last night I recieved a suprise call from my ex concerning our pet staffie. Well it seemed he had gone over the road to the neighbours block and destroyed several of their decorative free range chickens. This is not his first misdemanor and it was discussed and agreed that we would have to put our litttle brown friend down this time. and so it was. But after that, this afternoon while traveling back home, I had the following incident which I wrote about and include in full here:

I too drove away, in the opposite direction towards Cunningham's Gap. The drive up the hill was cruisey with no trucks to hold me up. When I was at the top of the pass I pulled over into the parking area by the walking tracks to have a smoke. Shit I hate putting pets down - four so far. I hope there will be no more, but I have one aging cat who may be the next. Sometimes it is a blessing that a pet gets killed outright by a passing car or truck. I finished my fag and drove away.

As I was descending down from Cunningham's Gap driving toward Warwick, along that stretch where there is a turn in to the rest area, I came across a brown Wallaby bouncing down the road along side me on my right. I slowed beside it, hoping to encourage it to jump into the bush but no, it just paced my car damn it down the road, just like a stupid bloody sheep! We were alone at this point but a curve was approaching and shit there comes a car. I flash my lights at it and he sees the Wallaby just in time - actually the Wallaby turned 180 degrees, in one hop, I couldn't believe my eyes - it panicked but and jumped in behind my car, right into the grill of a great white truck! Thump, the poor beast hit the grill square with its flank. The truck had slowed right down at this time behind me, so I hoped the impact was minimal. But just in case I pulled over to check. I'm a silly buggar, of course I had nothing in the car to care for a baby wallaby if it had one, nor the equipment or skills to give four legged first aid so really it was just a waste of time. But I had to have a look. I could smell the burnt rubber, - but no where could I find the Wallaby, so I think it may have escaped, bruised and sore I bet.

Later this evening I made the small connection between my taking interest in that passage about some animals having souls yesterday, and all that has happened today concerning animals. Life is kinda spooky at times don't you think?

I suspect this stuff about animals and souls is very important in my growth at the moment, and perhaps it has shamanic overtones. What have I got myself in for now? ;D Best I stay very alert!

Nwigal, you have put a deeper perspective on this. Thank you for sharing that quote. Yes Ra does indicate in the above that there are no limits to the manifestations of these wanderers in form. Infinite creation. But I have never heard of a hidden teaching concerning certain species of animals and that interests me very much. Could you elaborate here please?

Posté par: ignite
Citer ce message
This may not be the best place for this thread but I thought it may interest all of you fellow pet lovers out there.
Do some animals have souls? I read this in Chittocks "The Sufi Path of Knowledge" on page 116/117.

Here is something interesting about the whales,

Q: I want to start off tonight with a question that has been bugging me all week: I want to know why whales sing?
A: Communication.
Q: They sing to communicate. I kind of figured that. Is this an elaborate and complicated form of communication?
A: Yes.
Q: Is it as complicated as a spoken language such as what we know?
A: More so.
Q: Is there any key you could give us as to how to interpret this language?
A: You would need to think in an entirely different way.
Q: What way would this be? Is it an image based language, or is it tone based? Do the tones evoke images or concepts and ideas?
A: It is psionic/practical wave modulation through flange scopotic transmisson.
Q: Could you define your use of psionic for me?
A: Seeing, hearing, feeling, absorption and response in simultaneous thought wave profile.
Q: Okay. What do whales talk about?
A: Not correct concept.
Q: What is the correct concept?
A: Total thought transference.
Q: What subjects interest whales enough that they exert energy to transfer those thoughts?
A: No need for "subjects" when one has total simultaneous comprehension.
Q: What do whales feel about human beings?
A: Wrong idea again!! You are not grasping this!!!
Q: I know that! I'm trying to... how do they feel about human beings?!
A: Each whale is able to absorb all truths that exist past, present and future at all "times."
Q: Well then, they are pretty awesome creatures and humans ought not to be hunting them down and killing them!
A: Lesson profiles interject experience.
Q: Who gets the experience interjected, us or them? We must be the ones getting the lesson here...
A: All there is is lessons.
Q: If there is anything else you want to tell us about whales, because obviously I am not understanding here. Are dolphins similar in make-up and ability?
A: Not "yet."
Q: They are down on the scale from whales. I think that whales are absolutely awesome. Are whale souls sort of like a composite soul - sort of like a bunch of dolphin souls make up a whale soul?
A: No.
Q: Is a whale soul always a whale soul from the beginning?
A: Whale is unified soul.
Q: Unified from what to what?
A: All whales share the same soul!
Q: Are human beings like that or moving in that direction, becoming unified soul?
A: Fragmented.
Q: Human beings are a fragmented soul. Were we once a unified soul?
A: Once and future.
Q: When one is a unified soul, then obviously all the experiences of the former fragments become everyone's experience, so to speak. Is that correct?
A: Close.

ignite, have you read Ouspensky's Tertium Organum? That book has a very good section on 2nd density beings and how their perception of reality is very different from ours - a very interesting read. Some of your other questions on densities are also in Mouravieff's Gnosis Series (3 volumes)

You can find the whole Tertium Organum text for free here:
h_tp://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/to/index.htm

specifically referring to your query, this link may help:
h_tp://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/to/to28.htm

hope that helps :)

nwigal said:

Hi nwigal,

You seem to have quoted ignite's reply here (post #4) but your response to the above seems to be missing? :huh:

Laurentien said:
Here is something interesting about the whales,

Q: I want to start off tonight with a question that has been bugging me all week: I want to know why whales sing?
A: Communication.
Q: They sing to communicate. I kind of figured that. Is this an elaborate and complicated form of communication?
A: Yes.
Q: Is it as complicated as a spoken language such as what we know?
A: More so.
Q: Is there any key you could give us as to how to interpret this language?
A: You would need to think in an entirely different way.
Q: What way would this be? Is it an image based language, or is it tone based? Do the tones evoke images or concepts and ideas?
A: It is psionic/practical wave modulation through flange scopotic transmisson.
Q: Could you define your use of psionic for me?
A: Seeing, hearing, feeling, absorption and response in simultaneous thought wave profile.
Q: Okay. What do whales talk about?
A: Not correct concept.
Q: What is the correct concept?
A: Total thought transference.
Q: What subjects interest whales enough that they exert energy to transfer those thoughts?
A: No need for "subjects" when one has total simultaneous comprehension.
Q: What do whales feel about human beings?
A: Wrong idea again!! You are not grasping this!!!
Q: I know that! I'm trying to... how do they feel about human beings?!
A: Each whale is able to absorb all truths that exist past, present and future at all "times."
Q: Well then, they are pretty awesome creatures and humans ought not to be hunting them down and killing them!
A: Lesson profiles interject experience.
Q: Who gets the experience interjected, us or them? We must be the ones getting the lesson here...
A: All there is is lessons.
Q: If there is anything else you want to tell us about whales, because obviously I am not understanding here. Are dolphins similar in make-up and ability?
A: Not "yet."
Q: They are down on the scale from whales. I think that whales are absolutely awesome. Are whale souls sort of like a composite soul - sort of like a bunch of dolphin souls make up a whale soul?
A: No.
Q: Is a whale soul always a whale soul from the beginning?
A: Whale is unified soul.
Q: Unified from what to what?
A: All whales share the same soul!
Q: Are human beings like that or moving in that direction, becoming unified soul?
A: Fragmented.
Q: Human beings are a fragmented soul. Were we once a unified soul?
A: Once and future.
Q: When one is a unified soul, then obviously all the experiences of the former fragments become everyone's experience, so to speak. Is that correct?
A: Close.

Reminds me of a recent session, referencing whales as well:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15927.0

(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm...

(Ailén) She said there were some studies about schizophrenics not having so many of them also.

(Psyche) They have been studied in whales too.

Here is more info on the spindle cells:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spindle_neuron

Spindle neurons, also called von Economo neurons (VENs), are a specific class of neurons that participate in signal transmission in the nervous system, and are characterized by a large spindle-shaped soma, gradually tapering into a single apical axon in one direction, with only a single dendrite facing opposite. Whereas other types of neurons tend to have many dendrites, the polar shaped morphology of spindle neurons is unique. They are found in two very restricted regions in the brains of hominids - the family of species comprising humans and other great apes. Spindle cells are also found in the brains of the humpback whales, fin whales, killer whales and sperm whales [1][2], bottlenose dolphin, Risso’s dolphin, beluga whales[3] and in the brains of African and Asian elephants.[4] The name von Economo neuron comes from their discoverer, Constantin von Economo (1876-1931).

Function of spindle neurons

Spindle neurons are relatively enormous cells that refract waves of neural signals as they are transmitted from one region of the brain to other regions. Spindle neurons have been implicated by scientists as having an important role in many cognitive abilities and disabilities generally unique to humans, ranging from savant perceptiveness and perfect pitch to dyslexia and autism. While rare in comparison to other neurons, spindle neurons are most abundant, and largest, in humans; they have only been found thus far in the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC) and the frontoinsular cortex (FI). They have also been found in the great apes, and more recently in whales and elephants.

Spindle cells appear to play a central role in the development of intelligent behavior and adaptive response to changing conditions and cognitive dissonance. They emerge postnatally and eventually become widely connected with diverse parts of the brain, indicating their essential contributions to the superior capacity of hominids to focus on difficult problems. Evidence of the importance of their role has been established through single-neuron recording, electrical stimulation, and lesion studies

ACC spindle neurons

In 1999, Professor John Allman, a neuroscientist, and colleagues at the California Institute of Technology first published a report on spindle neurons found in the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC) of hominids, but not in any other species. Neuronal volumes of ACC spindle neurons were larger in humans and the gracile chimpanzees than the spindle neurons of the robust gorillas and orangutans.

Allman and his colleagues have delved beyond the level of brain infrastructure to investigate how spindle neurons function at the superstructural level, focusing on their role as 'air traffic controllers' for emotions. Allman's team reports that spindle neurons help channel neural signals from deep within the cortex to relatively distant parts of the brain.

Specifically, Allman's team found signals from the ACC are received in Brodmann's area 10, in the frontal polar cortex, where regulation of cognitive dissonance (disambiguation between alternatives) is thought to occur. According to Allman, this neural relay appears to convey motivation to act, and concerns the recognition of error. Self-control - and avoidance of error - is thus facilitated by the executive gatekeeping function of the ACC, as it regulates the interference patterns of neural signals between these two brain regions.

In humans, intense emotion activates the anterior cingulate cortex, as it relays neural signals transmitted from the amygdala (a primary processing center for emotions) to the frontal cortex, perhaps by functioning as a sort of lens to focus the complex texture of neural signal interference patterns. The ACC is also active during demanding tasks requiring judgment and discrimination, and when errors are detected by an individual. During difficult tasks, or when experiencing intense love, anger, or lust, activation of the ACC increases. In brain imaging studies, the ACC has specifically been found to be active when mothers hear infants cry, underscoring its role in affording a heightened degree of social sensitivity.

The ACC is a relatively ancient cortical region, is involved with many autonomic functions, including motor and digestive functions, while also playing a role in the regulation of blood pressure and heart rate. Significant olfactory and gustatory capabilities of the ACC and frontoinsular cortex appear to have been usurped, during recent evolution, to serve enhanced roles related to higher cognition - ranging from planning and self awareness to role playing and deception. The diminished olfactory function of humans, compared to other primates, may be related to the fact that spindle cells located at crucial neural network hubs have only two dendrites rather than many, resulting in reduced neurological integration.

Frontoinsular spindle neurons

At a Society for Neuroscience meeting in 2003, Allman reported on spindle cells his team found in another brain region, the frontoinsular cortex, a region which appears to have undergone significant evolutionary adaptations in mankind - perhaps as recently as 100,000 years ago.

This frontoinsular cortex is closely connected to the insula, a region that is roughly the size of a thumb in each hemisphere of the human brain. The insula and frontoinsular cortex are part of the orbitofrontal cortex, wherein the elaborate circuitry associated with spatial awareness and the sense of touch are found, and where self awareness and the complexities of emotion are thought to be generated and experienced. Moreover, this region of the right hemisphere is crucial to navigation and perception of three dimensional rotations.
[edit] Spindle neuron concentrations

[edit] ACC

The largest number of ACC spindle neurons are found in humans, fewer in the gracile great apes; and fewest in the robust great apes. In both humans and bonobos they are often found in clusters of 3 to 6 neurons. In decreasing order of abundance, they are found in humans, bonobos, common chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans. While total quantities of ACC spindle neurons were not reported by Allman in his seminal research report (as they were in a later report describing their presence in the frontoinsular cortex, below), his team's initial analysis of the ACC layer V in hominids revealed an average of ~9 spindle neurons per section for orangutans (rare, 0.6% of section cells), ~22 for gorillas (frequent, 2.3%), ~37 for chimpanzees (abundant, 3.8%), ~68 for bonobos (abundant/clusters, 4.8%), ~89 for humans (abundant/clusters, 5.6%).
[edit] Frontoinsula

All of the primates examined had more spindle cells in the frontoinsula of the right hemisphere than in the left. In contrast to the higher number of spindle cells found in the ACC of the gracile bonobos and chimpanzees, the number of frontoinsular spindle cells was far higher in the cortex of robust gorillas (no data for Orangutans was given). An adult human had 82,855 such cells, a gorilla had 16,710, a bonobo had 2,159, and a chimpanzee had a mere 1,808 - despite the fact that chimpanzees and bonobos are great apes most closely related to humans.

[edit] Related pathologies

Abnormal spindle neuron development may be linked to several psychotic disorders, typically those characterized by distortions of reality, disturbances of thought, disturbances of language and withdrawal from social contact. Altered spindle neuron states have been implicated in both schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease, but research into these correlations remains at a very early stage.

Abnormalities in the physiological activity and anatomy of the anterior cingulate cortex are present in most of the major neuropsychiatric disorders. Allman's team has reported reduced ACC size and metabolic activity in autistic patients, as revealed in structural MRI and PET studies, and activity of the ACC is also reduced in patients, mostly boys, diagnosed with attention deficit disorder, characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.[citation needed]

Studies in humans indicate spindle cells are especially vulnerable to degeneration in Alzheimer's disease, with a loss of approximately 60 percent of ACC spindle neurons. Spindle cells also appear to be targeted in frontotemporal dementia.[5]

Session 4 July 2009
A: Wait... Did you not notice how relaxed you became listening to the recording??

Q: (L) Well yeah, I just thought I was falling asleep? I thought I sounded boring!

A: Not boring. Remember what we once said about "voice"?

Q: (L) Not exactly. (A**l) That was me asking the question about sharing the same frequency. Was that it?

A: A different time...

Q: (L) I don't know. Joe, go look up "voice" and see if you can find it.

from the the 9 December 95 session

A: Secession at an inappropriate juncture to throw plans
askew.

Q: (L) What plans would be thrown askew by secession at this
point?

A: Voice.

Q: (L) What?

A: And all other.

Q: (L) Well, I just feel that I would plunge into a pit if I
had to secede, as you put it.

A: Suggest ignoring "snipes" and other unpleasantness, as it
is not of your being, thus should not be taken "to heart,"
and when taken thusly, causes emotional disturbances which
manifests as depression and related maladies. These
ailments tend to grow in scope and intensity, thereby
causing severe damage to plans and activities aimed at
executing ones "mission."

Q: (L) That's all fine and good. But, just exactly what is
the mission?

A: You are awakening to it just fine, thank you!}

back to Session 4 July 2009
Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

Q: (A**) Wow. (L) What does "while merged" mean?

A: When you speak to aid others, we are able to merge with you.

Q: (J) So, merging is whenever you...

A: We are merging with you right now!

Q: (J) Say something and heal us all, Laura! (A**) Would doing this in groups physically be even more powerful, like if we did workshops?

A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience. The meditation and cleansing prayer comes first. You had to go through a "cleansing" too. You are now giving the tools to others so as to enable them to accomplish the same in a different and more efficient way.

Q: (L) So I mean... Just doing this meditation tape the way we plan to do it, people can listen to it, and by listening to it, there is some sort of frequency that can be triggered in them by my voice?

A: Yes. And it can be ten times more powerful in groups with you personally speaking.

Q: (L) That's too weird. (A**) I think it's cool! (C) Wake up the masses!

A: The method has been used nefariously for millennia so what is wrong with FRV in a positive context?! The power of love is also FRV! Only nobody is using it of late.

Citation
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15927.0

(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm...

(Ailén) She said there were some studies about schizophrenics not having so many of them also.

(Psyche) They have been studied in whales too.

Could Laura voice be activating our Spindle neurons?

We may not prove it at the present time but i think that they are related. Listening to the 5 min. demo the other day, I felt the front of my brain in effervescence.

Vulcan59 said:
nwigal said:

Hi nwigal,

You seem to have quoted ignite's reply here (post #4) but your response to the above seems to be missing? :huh:

Yes, that was weird- I had a response in there. My apologies for the unintended cryptic response. It's wonderful to see the power in this network manifesting in the additional posts- I have nothing to add at this time.

Thanks Psyche for this really interesting stuff about spindle cells, energy directors, homing devices and their lack possibly related to the expression of psychopathy. Good One. Is there a simple test we can use to scan for spindle cells in people?

And nwigal, no worries. :cool2:

Another wallaby incident two weekends ago - this one just jumped on my car without hesitation, even though there was plenty of room and I had slowed the car down to almost a halt. It seemed to lie down on my windscreen for a moment before it just disappeared over the road fence. It broke my driver's side mirror, dented the wheel housing and absolutely nothing else! I am being Warned about something. Also about two weeks ago in para-sleep I heard 4 trumpet calls in my room behind me that made my hair stand on end. They were loud, exactly the same and in retrospect they sounded a little like a very complex bird call. I froze!

This subject of animals having souls is really covered in here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10040.msg73061#msg73061 which I had blindly not checked for. Still this has turned into an interesting thread regardless.

The warning as I understand it at the mo, was probably intended to convey to me that I had to try a LOT harder to achieve destiny. This is URGENT stuff. Thanks to others from this forum, since these warnings, I have dedicated myself to the Ultra Simple Diet http://eiriu-eolas.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14 and supplements. Also, I have increased the full EE program to any time I want and currently I am doing it daily before sleep. I had not been doing warrior or baha breath since December 09. I am feeling lighter, warmer, stronger, clearer, confident and mostly full of hope. :) I'm thinking that a network is tweaking on my spindle cells. :rotfl:

It is my thought that this business of spindle cells is also closely related to spiritual health and being Whole. No doubt this has been discussed before. Are these cells our Real network plugs? And do they grow by our eating a correct balance of minerals, and non inflammatory/toxic foods, doing pipe breath and POTS meditation? I think so. Further, would these spindle cells show up with a specific frequency in the human aura? Perhaps that is how the Tribe will discern the existance of psychopathy in other humans that way - to protect them and itself.

The idea of Wholeness hinted at by the Cs in the whale quote above does not disturb me in the least. It is a delightful idea.
Is there a thread on these spindle cells? It is certainly something I will be thinking about. A homing device - from squabs to black doves rustling in the oak trees in the temple of the Goddess.
Cheers everybody. :D

ignite said:
Is there a thread on these spindle cells? It is certainly something I will be thinking about.

Search for "spindle cells" or "Von Economo" in the forum, it has been discussed in several places.

Back
Top Bottom