Do some French people see what's going on? Yellow Vest Protests

It's really a cross-post about covid, antifa, Floyd, etc. But given the content is in French, I will put it just here.

Wonderful! So 9 people (because 10 people it's forbidden given the "sanitary law") protesting against Europe and for Frexit have been fined, meanwhile, thousands can protest freely against "racism".

And you remember the heroes of yesterday? Medical staff protest again

With the antifas again, it's tiring...

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not a fan of Vincent Lapierre, in fact I think he really has been a s*** with the covid crisis. But still, his reports on the ground are useful, I think.

OK, now let's light up and listen to some magic of words

Trouble in Paradise ... what will Macron do?

Earlier, French media reported disagreements between the Prime Minister and the President.

French government resigns

PARIS, July 3, 2020 - French government, led by Prime Minister Edouard Philippe, resigned, the Elysee Palace announced Friday.

"Today, Edouarde Philippe filed his resignation to the president, which he accepted," the announcement says. "Together with other members of the government, he will tend to current affairs until a new government is appointed."

Earlier, French media reported disagreements between the prime minister and the president, including after Philippe’s victory as a mayor of Havre on June 28. On Thursday, President Macron confirmed his intent to conduct a government reshuffle amid restoration of the nation after the pandemic.

French president names Jean Castex as new prime minister
PARIS, July 3, 2020 - French President Emmanuel Macron has named Jean Castex, who coordinated the country’s reopening after the coronavirus lockdown, as new prime minister, the Elysee Palace said in a statement on Friday.

"President Emmanuel Macron has named Jean Castex as prime minister and asked him to form a new government," the statement reads.

Castex, 55, earlier served as President of the National Sports Agency and oversaw preparations for the 2024 Paris Olympic Games.

Castex replaces Edouard Philippe, who stepped down on Friday morning after serving for three years as French prime minister. Philippe is expected to take office as mayor of the city of Le Havre on July 4.

There it is ! It happened !

I've just read an article from RT announcing that Dieudonné and Alain Soral channels has been shut down by YouTube.
Despite the fail of the AVIA law on June, YouTube decided to close them for "incitement to violence".
Obviously they both have their own website but the CRIF is not going to stop there !

https://francais.rt.com/france/76454-youtube-ferme-chaine-dieudonne-humoriste
"A month ago, the Crif filed a new complaint against Dieudonné after the broadcasting of anti-Semitic videos. Yesterday, his YouTube channel was shut down. The Crif welcomes this decision and encourages other platforms to take responsibility and close all its accounts," said the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France (Crif) on the same social network.

On his side the LICRA posted its satisfaction on Twitter
Negationist anti-Semite Dieudonné M'Bala M'Bala has stopped broadcasting on @YouTube . Caught off guard, we didn't have any chilled champagne! It's a small step for social networks but it's a big step for universalism!
This is quite a shame (although not really astonishing), Dieudonné's channel gathered many followers who were able to share opinions through comments. It is a big violation of free speech which I think is going to bring more anger.
The deep state agenda is going well so far.

https://francais.rt.com/france/7666...n-soral-fermee-quelques-jours-apres-dieudonne
On 6 July, YouTube removed the channels ERTV Official and ERTV International from the association Equality and Reconciliation, founded by the polemist Alain Soral. "This account was closed following serious or repeated breaches of YouTube's rules banning the use of content that incites hatred," the suspended channels' pages now read.

The website of Egalité et reconsiliation (Soral website) responded quickly.
As said below, "Couillonavirus" video may have been one more trigger.
https://www.egaliteetreconciliation...ession-de-la-chaine-YouTube-d-ERTV-60029.html
"Repeated breaches of community regulations"... No point in beating around the bush: the power that we are not allowed to name wants E&R dead. More precisely, there is talk of cutting E&R off from the support of its public, at a time when Alain Soral's latest video "Couillonavirus, la suite! "approached one million views and the chain as a whole exceeded 80 million...

Trouble in Paradise ... what will Macron do?

Earlier, French media reported disagreements between the Prime Minister and the President.

French government resigns

PARIS, July 3, 2020 - French government, led by Prime Minister Edouard Philippe, resigned, the Elysee Palace announced Friday.

"Today, Edouarde Philippe filed his resignation to the president, which he accepted," the announcement says. "Together with other members of the government, he will tend to current affairs until a new government is appointed."

Earlier, French media reported disagreements between the prime minister and the president, including after Philippe’s victory as a mayor of Havre on June 28. On Thursday, President Macron confirmed his intent to conduct a government reshuffle amid restoration of the nation after the pandemic.

French president names Jean Castex as new prime minister
PARIS, July 3, 2020 - French President Emmanuel Macron has named Jean Castex, who coordinated the country’s reopening after the coronavirus lockdown, as new prime minister, the Elysee Palace said in a statement on Friday.

"President Emmanuel Macron has named Jean Castex as prime minister and asked him to form a new government," the statement reads.

Castex, 55, earlier served as President of the National Sports Agency and oversaw preparations for the 2024 Paris Olympic Games.

Castex replaces Edouard Philippe, who stepped down on Friday morning after serving for three years as French prime minister. Philippe is expected to take office as mayor of the city of Le Havre on July 4.

Now that's a hammer: Eric Dupond-Moretti is the new Justice Minister of France!

They guy seems to have good track record (from the little I read) of taking on the powers to be. He started off by saying that his ministry is not the war ministry, maybe thereby alluding to book 1984. Mainstream didn't react very well so far.

Bonjour tous le monde,
Je ne sais pas si c'est pareil pour toi mais je ne comprends rien de Jean Castex dit !!! Ce n'est pas une blague.
Quand il commence une phrase, il ne va pas jusqu'au bout sans parler d'autre chose. J'ai beaucoup de difficultés à savoir de quoi il parle. Il est juste incompréhensible. Je n'ai jamais entendu ça de ma vie.
Amis français, pouvez-vous me dire si je suis seul dans ce cas car personne ne semble avoir de problème avec ça? Je suis peut-être un peu fatigué dans cette folie ??

I'm sorry, I wrote my post in english...
I don't know if it is the same for you but I understand nothing of what Jean Castex says. It isn't a joke. When he begins a sentence, he doesen't go at the end without talking about an other thing. I have many difficulties knowing what he talking about. He is just incomprensible. I have never heard that of ma life !
Dear french friends, can you tell me if I'm alone in this case because nobody seems having problem with that. Perhaps am I just a little bit tired in this crasyness ?

I don't know if it is the same for you but I understand nothing of what Jean Castex says. It isn't a joke. When he begins a sentence, he doesn't go at the end without talking about an other thing. I have many difficulties knowing what he talking about. He is just incomprehensible. I have never heard that of my life !
Dear french friends, can you tell me if I'm alone in this case because nobody seems having problem with that. Perhaps am I just a little bit tired in this crazyness ?
Hello Aniram.
In which kind of speech you don't understand him well ? Allocution, conference, council, interview, etc. ?
Please give us some examples of videos where you don't understand him.

(E.g., I understood him well in this short video : "health" masks will be mandatory in shops (and maybe on workplaces) next week...
)

Now that's a hammer: Eric Dupond-Moretti is the new Justice Minister of France!

They guy seems to have good track record (from the little I read) of taking on the powers to be. He started off by saying that his ministry is not the war ministry, maybe thereby alluding to book 1984. Mainstream didn't react very well so far.

DM has been chosen because he serves the PTB. I'll concede he's a very good actor, very dramatic. But disabuse yourself of the notion that he's anything else than a disgusting scoundrel who, for years, has been defending murderers, crooks and pedophile - like during the Outreau scandal / pedophile network, where dozens of children were abused (don't believe the Wikipedia page on this, it's full of lies). He got several of the accused acquitted. So yeah, forget about D-M.

I don't know if it is the same for you but I understand nothing of what Jean Castex says. It isn't a joke. When he begins a sentence, he doesen't go at the end without talking about an other thing. I have many difficulties knowing what he talking about. He is just incomprensible. I have never heard that of ma life !
Dear french friends, can you tell me if I'm alone in this case because nobody seems having problem with that. Perhaps am I just a little bit tired in this crasyness ?
Do not worry! Living in Belgium of which, I am not the news. I can tell you that here I compare French policy to that of Belgium like this; I see the state of the French government and I divide by 10 the Belgian government. It's simple Belgium was the first European country to force the people to impose the mask and social distance on July 11 !!:lol::lol:

He has an accent and also I think he tries to talk like De Gaule. He is insupportable. But grosso modo I can understand very well what he is saying.

Hello Aniram.
In which kind of speech you don't understand him well ? Allocution, conference, council, interview, etc. ?
Please give us some examples of videos where you don't understand him.

(E.g., I understood him well in this short video : "health" masks will be mandatory in shops (and maybe on workplaces) next week...)

Hello Bastian,

There is no problem if I listen a extract. The problem appears in the length of the speech. I don't talk about the general politic speech wich was prepared but when Castex speeks without notes.
discours Guyane
Listening carefully again, I realize that it is above all the flow of his speech that bothers me and his tendency
to move from one subject to another. I'm not patient enough to listen to him :headbash:

"Clothes don't make the monk." You can choose a Prime Minister with a strong local accent to make people think that he would be closer to the "people". An enarch will remain an enarch:
Jean Castex on pension reform: "It is not to say that it was bad to see that there was a problem of understanding of this reform by our fellow citizens."
Which reminds me at the same time of that great moment in Gilles Le Gendre's anthology (not an enarch but a graduate of SciencePo) on measures to promote purchasing power:
"I think that we have not sufficiently explained what we are doing. We're going to a lot of trouble, but we have to do it better, more, by being closer to what the French expect."
A hypocritical way of saying, "These gueux are really too stupid..."
They can't resist seeing themselves as the elite and using stereotypes that allow them to avoid arguing their arguments that may be too complicated for us. It's just communication and manipulation.:rolleyes:

Traduct with Deepl.

"Clothes don't make the monk." You can choose a Prime Minister with a strong local accent to make people think that he would be closer to the "people". An enarch will remain an enarch:
Jean Castex on pension reform: "It is not to say that it was bad to see that there was a problem of understanding of this reform by our fellow citizens."
Which reminds me at the same time of that great moment in Gilles Le Gendre's anthology (not an enarch but a graduate of SciencePo) on measures to promote purchasing power:

"I think that we have not sufficiently explained what we are doing. We're going to a lot of trouble, but we have to do it better, more, by being closer to what the French expect."
A hypocritical way of saying, "These gueux are really too stupid..."
They can't resist seeing themselves as the elite and using stereotypes that allow them to avoid arguing their arguments that may be too complicated for us. It's just communication and manipulation.:rolleyes:

Traduct with Deepl.

There is indeed something of the order: "We are the elite and you are the small ones" but I think that is the tip of the iceberg. To have gone through a preparatory class for the grandes écoles and the po science competition, I would say that it's a much deeper systemic formatting that locks intelligence into a mould that serves an established order. It is not a question of thinking but of synthesizing. The bipartite plan of sciences po has no other virtue than to fit the data into predefined boxes and directions that have no room to be interrogated. No wonder they talk to us about pedagogy when whole sections of reality escape them...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Il y a effectivement quelque-chose de l'ordre : "Nous sommes l'élite et vous les petits" mais je pense que c'est la partie émergée de l'iceberg. Pour être passée par une classe préparatoire aux grandes écoles et par le concours de sciences po, je dirais que c'est un formatage systémique bien plus profond qui verrouille l'intelligence de manière à la faire entrer dans un moule servant un ordre établi. Il ne s'agit pas de penser mais de synthétiser. Le plan bipartite de sciences po n'a pas d'autre vertu que de faire entrer les données dans les cases et les directions prédéfinies qui n'ont pas de place pour être interrogées. Pas étonnant de les voir nous parler de pédagogie quand des pans entiers de la réalité leur échappe...

Back
Top Bottom