Do you have a job or are you unemployed?

How long where you at your previous job for?
I worked for 3 years and left for about 1 year. In that year I had two different jobs. These two jobs were a negative experience. That was the experience and I lived it. At the end of that year, I went back to that job where I worked for 3 years. I worked for another 3 years at this place.

For more details:

• Technical advisor in hydronic heating ( 3 years )
  • My boss doesn't need me anymore.
  • A moment on government assistance
  • Food consultant in an organic grocery store
  • Night worker at Canadian Tire
  • These two jobs lasted about 1 year.
  • I returned to my old job
  • Technical advisor in hydronic heating (another 3 years)
  • At this moment, I am living on government assistance.

Before the pandemic, I worked in a company. I studied in the field of building mechanics. My boss is reducing the number of employees because of the pandemic. Since March, I have been living with what the government gives me. My boss contacted me in the fall to ask if I wanted to come back to work.

Honestly, I had to think seriously about her request. I was a technical advisor in hydronic heating. In this company, we represented American companies in Quebec. I had to refuse to respect my ethics and morals.

There were products that used wifi. These products promote the intelligent management of heating and air-conditioning systems. I am a person sensitive to wifi and electro-magnetic pollution. Moreover, my workplace is located in an industrial area surrounded by telecommunication antennas.

Since March, I receive only what the government gives me. I have everything I need right now. I thought about looking for a new job but I don't want to wear a mask. It is rather difficult because of the current situation.

I am curious about your situation. You are free to share.
I use organic myrrh essential oil to help block those emf waves from WiFi and electronics. Oil of gold is good for it too.
you can make your own too. Buy organic myrrh and pour ethanol alcohol and extract the sticky oil and drink some drops. Not sure if it will be the same for everyone. It’s info I saw online.

Still working away at my Job as carer, unaffected by lockdown etc. What are your plans Marc if you don't go back to your old Job?? Are you looking at long term on government payment?? Are you applying for Jobs?? not working can be just as soul destroying as working a Job you don't like. Its a tough decision that should not be taken lightly, I've found that its easier to get a Job when you are working, employers don't like gaps in a CV and you will have to explain these gaps to the new employer. You have been in this Job 6 years whats another 6 months to a year while you find something else.

Still working away at my Job as carer, unaffected by lockdown etc. What are your plans Marc if you don't go back to your old Job?? Are you looking at long term on government payment?? Are you applying for Jobs?? not working can be just as soul destroying as working a Job you don't like. Its a tough decision that should not be taken lightly, I've found that its easier to get a Job when you are working, employers don't like gaps in a CV and you will have to explain these gaps to the new employer. You have been in this Job 6 years whats another 6 months to a year while you find something else.
Liam,

I am currently looking for a new job. I'm getting organized to move. My grandfather just gave me his car. Yesterday, I sold my car. I plan to move close to nature and do something new. I can still work in the field I studied. I need to find a more stimulating place. I don't want to stay on government assistance. I need to do something constructive. I have faith. It's true that not doing anything leads me to experience moments of depression. I need to get out of this situation.

I currently don't work and haven't for over a year now. I go to school full-time and get money from the government to attend. I have never worked anything outside of grocery store jobs except the short stint I was a teacher's assistant at my old college. I enjoyed them all very much but had to leave them due to my family moving.
I also felt like getting a job recently, mostly just to interact with other people. The same feeling of not wanting to wear a mask all day holds me back as well. Not just for the health reasons, but also because I feel like I'll be 'giving in' to the madness. However, I'm not sure if it's the lockdown fatigue getting to me, but I'm beginning to feel like things aren't going to be changing soon, so I might as well adapt to the coming changes.
My next semester will be online only again, which means it may well be another year (fall 2021) till I get a chance to meet other people. And I know that will drive me stir-crazy! Thanks to people on this forum, I now know there are steps we can take, like wearing a silk mask, to mitigate the effects of the soft totalitarianism. Life is still going on and we shouldn't let a few hurdles stop us from living the way we want to.

I’m currently self-employed, but the business is losing money due to 2020 being a complicated year for me, with health issues, COVID related slowdowns, etc. I don’t expect to take a paycheck again for a long time. Big pile of bills for operating expenses has to come first. Property taxes due next week. UGH! It is disheartening. I had 3 side gigs, now gone due to COVID. Good news is that there is only one college tuition payment to go, then I’ll have less to worry after, financially.
I’m planning to retire in 6 months, on early SS (reduced) benefits. But I’ll have to work some to cover some of my living expenses, health insurance and property taxes. Also there will be costs just to keep my professional license active, continuing education, liability insurance, etc.
I’m planning to move to a bigger city next summer. I inherited part of a house when my father passed away a few months ago. I’m going to buy the remainder of it from my siblings. I think it will be easier for me to find some work there, make a new start. I’m not sure I want to work in healthcare anymore, but I do want to maintain my license. It will be impossible to get it restored if I let it go, because credential requirements have changed a lot since I got my license 35 years ago.
I’m looking for someone to come in and take over my practice. No nibbles. People seem to prefer employment by Big Heath rather than independence.
Many unknowns ahead. But I think I am doing the right thing by retiring.

Just found a new IT job, which proved to be a bit more difficult than I thought, after I was fired from my last job, having spent only like 2 months there.

We had a very nasty CTO (or chief technical officer), to whom I was reporing each week, along with my manager and team lead. It would be a very, very long post to lay out examples of very toxic behavior, but I am actually glad I am no longer working there, everyone seemed to be too afraid of the cto and were also doing loads of overtime to the point of insanity sometimes, looking exactly like slaves. I did work a lot, and overtime too, learned a lot and spent a lot of effort on a project with technology I had told them at the interview that I know nothing about and they made me do it end-to-end anyways, with an impossible timeframe. However, I politely refused to be dominated and that seem to thave pissed him off or maybe it was an excuse to lay me off because of the covid situation, because it was nearing winter when they did.

I felt the scam-demic's economic shrinkage and uncertainty effect this year, having been to tens of interviews and having changed 2 jobs since last year. There will possibly be a famine next year because of it, so we may need to learn how to do fasting along with the prayers.. famine and food shortages are something we have been told by the C's that would bappen anyways, but not to get too off topic.

Do search deeply, meditate and observe and try to find your "ikigai"/ true purpose job, so you can be closer to your true self as much as possible. Some of you may already have found it, too.

I do not intend to depend on the government
Although it's true that the government has the power to give money isn't it the people's money it shares?
As good as it is when someone gets into a difficult situation I wouldn't want to receive such money if I could work instead. To wait for a job that is also fulfilling while taking benefits could be considered STS.

As a nurse even if I wanted to get unemployment benefits I never would. The moment I'd lose one job I would be offered just another.

I have a small company. Smaller now since lockdowns - we went from a team of 15 to a family of 10. Fortunately those no longer working with us had other employment that could give them more stability. I love my job. I'm very passionate about it, my clients are faithful, some being with me since I started nearly 15 years ago and we get constant referrals from other health professionals for the work we do. I own a Pilates studio with a focus on working with complex and chronic conditions. We were forced to close down for 2 months this year and despite almost having a nervous breakdown it made me realise how supportive my community is and what a wonderful team I am part of. My staff were coming in to work without pay to keep the business running and we shed many tears over the phone and online with clients who were desperate for help. We continued to see anyone who chose to come and were able to stay on top of overheads but people live in fear now and our numbers were drastically reduced.

I have done this work for over a decade and I'm pretty sure this is what I will be doing until I can't do it any longer. Up until this year I was travelling a lot as an educator which took me away from my clients and my family. I've realised this year I don't need to be away from home to do what I do - I can make a huge difference right here in my own town. I have a small online operation as a buffer but I prefer face to face and the human interaction is part of the healing process for many of our people so I'll do what I can to stay open and will work underground if I need to.

I have no doubt there is job fulfilment out there for everyone and I hope you find something where you can give service and make a living. Working in an ideal job is just as much work as working in a job you don't like but it gives you joy and purpose which is important IMO.

Before the pandemic, I worked in a company. I studied in the field of building mechanics. My boss is reducing the number of employees because of the pandemic. Since March, I have been living with what the government gives me. My boss contacted me in the fall to ask if I wanted to come back to work.

Honestly, I had to think seriously about her request. I was a technical advisor in hydronic heating. In this company, we represented American companies in Quebec. I had to refuse to respect my ethics and morals.

There were products that used wifi. These products promote the intelligent management of heating and air-conditioning systems. I am a person sensitive to wifi and electro-magnetic pollution. Moreover, my workplace is located in an industrial area surrounded by telecommunication antennas.

Since March, I receive only what the government gives me. I have everything I need right now. I thought about looking for a new job but I don't want to wear a mask. It is rather difficult because of the current situation.

I am curious about your situation. You are free to share.
another way to help with the EMF by taking minerals.

Attachments

• D97A1FDE-19B1-4F36-9FD6-94C7A2FED3DD.jpeg
    D97A1FDE-19B1-4F36-9FD6-94C7A2FED3DD.jpeg
    641 KB · Views: 28
Thank you pluto123. It's a funny coincidence. For the past few days, I've been hearing internally that I need to increase my minerals. I bought a bottle of mineral supplements.

I'm using more of it now. I will see if there is an improvement.
Yea no problem.
I buy my mineral supplement from here IMMORTAL MINERALS

I also use organic myrrh essential oil extract and drink some drops with water. I always feel fine right after. I also now put some natural bentonite clay in my water to get more minerals and lots of silica.

not sure how it would effect someone who is around strong emf and WiFi.

Just found a new IT job, which proved to be a bit more difficult than I thought, after I was fired from my last job, having spent only like 2 months there.

We had a very nasty CTO (or chief technical officer), to whom I was reporing each week, along with my manager and team lead. It would be a very, very long post to lay out examples of very toxic behavior, but I am actually glad I am no longer working there, everyone seemed to be too afraid of the cto and were also doing loads of overtime to the point of insanity sometimes, looking exactly like slaves. I did work a lot, and overtime too, learned a lot and spent a lot of effort on a project with technology I had told them at the interview that I know nothing about and they made me do it end-to-end anyways, with an impossible timeframe. However, I politely refused to be dominated and that seem to thave pissed him off or maybe it was an excuse to lay me off because of the covid situation, because it was nearing winter when they did.

I felt the scam-demic's economic shrinkage and uncertainty effect this year, having been to tens of interviews and having changed 2 jobs since last year. There will possibly be a famine next year because of it, so we may need to learn how to do fasting along with the prayers.. famine and food shortages are something we have been told by the C's that would bappen anyways, but not to get too off topic.

Do search deeply, meditate and observe and try to find your "ikigai"/ true purpose job, so you can be closer to your true self as much as possible. Some of you may already have found it, too.
Interesting about potential for famine. My appetite has been through the roof for the last 4 weeks or so. Jeans getting rather snug. I’m hearing the same from many others. This is not the usual holiday weight gain from parties and feasts. No treats in sight. Maybe something is guiding us to have a savings account of fat for an emergency. Anyway, I’m heeding the calls, and trying to make good food choices when I do.

I have been working at the market two days a week for a year now, and I have to say that it kept me sane during this year ! It's only a part-time job, but I really enjoy it, it makes me interact with people. Moreover, I sell fish, so the business didn't suffer from the COVID crisis, food business have had a lot of success those last months and people where I live have been wanting to get closer to local markets.
During the lockdown they even often thanked us for being here.

Thank you for your sharing. I do not intend to depend on the government. I remain open to new possibilities but I want something that resonates with my soul.
In this case I suggest that you may have to keep yourself very busy at meeting people and attracting what resonate with you, that's how I found my job. I like going to local markets and the man whom I used to buy some fish told me that he was looking for someone to work with him. I just caught the opportunity :-)

But, I was listening to that interview that Mikhaila Peterson did with Wim Hoff, and in it they discussed a concept that has been shared in this forum for a while now and it could be summarized in this, more or less: Unconscious pain traumatizes you, conscious pain makes you stronger. I am sure I have read that elsewhere but I can't recall where for the life of me.

But, without digressing too much, it occurred to me that a difficult and unbearable job, if properly understood can be this conscious pain, or suffering, that we choose to undergo for the benefit of our souls. So the questions I asked above were geared in that direction, maybe what would resonate with your soul isn't something necessarily easy or pleasant, and it might even feel meaningless at first.
A Few months before finding this job I told to my partner that I would never work at a market, too cold, too early, too hard...
And here it is where I am now ! So I totally agree with what you said, and we can actually find many benefices. I am more tolerant to cold, I wake earlier than before and without difficulty and my boss is a great guy !
I wear my mask under the nose most of the time and my boss is not into the COVID craziness ether.
He will probably increase my working hours so all good !

I hope that it will help you with you working journey @maguenette. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom