Do you have memories from other realities?

It is so intriguing concept that some persons ‘essence’ are experiencing in life as horrible creatures in some of the alternate realities.
And other parts of us doing other things in all realms.
But at the moment, when we crossing Realm-Border, all the other-self would merging with us!

December 9, 1994
Frank and Laura

Q: (L) Now, tell me the name of the beings D__ M__ experienced as preying Mantises in her hypnosis session?

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) But, in that reality don't they have a name?

A: Too complex to answer adequately in this medium.

Q: (L) Well, you said that the beings that V__ encountered were Minturians, aren't they the same?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is there a difference between essence beings and incarnate beings?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we have a distinct difference. Okay, who were the ant/fly beings she described?

A: Her essence too.

Q: (L) And what were those snakey, slug-like beings that she saw?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Are you saying that all of this stuff is who she is? All of these horrible creatures and these..

A: In some of the alternate realities.

Q: (L) Do I have creatures like that that are my essence?

Q: (L) My essence is something that horrible and dark and icky?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) Well, weren't those horrible icky beings eating little children? Weren't those real human children?

A: How do you think you are viewed by deer, for example?

Q: (L) Well, I can immediately see that. I saw that already. I mean, cows and chickens would have to view us that way. I mean, it's pretty gross.

A: Roaches, too.

Q: (L) Is that why the night before D__'s session, I dreamed of ants that I could have stepped on and smashed, and for some reason I decided I did not want to take the life of even a single ant?

Q: (L) Was that dream preparing me for what I was going to experience in that session?

Q: (L) Well, what do we do about these essence parts of ourselves? I mean, I don't like it that there may be something of the predator in me. I would like to not have it, or get rid or it, or transform it, or whatever.

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Well, am I going to have to remember myself doing things like that in order to come to terms with it?

Q: (L) Is that going to happen to me, that I am going to have memories like that surfacing?

Q: (L) Well, I can't even cope with it in someone else, how am I going to deal with it in myself?

A: You will.

Q: (L) Is this something we are all going to have to do?

A: All eligible.

Q: (L) And who is eligible?

A: 4th density candidates.

Q: (L) Is Frank going to have to remember these things, too?

Q: (L) How does one know that one is a 4D candidate?

A: You gradually "awaken".

December 10, 1994
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan.

Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night? {This session is recounted in the Wave in some detail including direct transcript.}

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?

A: Her being.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast.
Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?

A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.

Q: (T) We are your destiny?

A: And vice versa.

Q: (L) You are not, by any chance, one of those weird ant or preying mantis beings are you?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (T) You are just another part of ourselves? You, us, the Lizards, the ants, the grays, the trees...

A: We are your whole self as you/we are in 6th density.

Q: (T) So, what we are working to become is You? You are us?

Q: (L) How do these insect beings, these other manifestations of ourselves, how do they view our treatment of insects on this planet?

A: Unconcerned.

Q: (L) Is that because the insects on our planet are not sentient beings?

A: Different.

Q: (T) How do the insect beings handle insects on their planet?

A: They are the insects on their planet.

And some people come from perpendicular reality. And forming friendship with all originate from same “plane.”

April 29, 1995
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan

A: Oh, there is sooooo much, isn't there Terry! It is time to divulge.

Q: (L) Okay, Terry, we're waiting. What happened in the year 1964 and the year following? (T) In the year following I was 15. .....(T) ....After high school. But, in those days I was mainly hanging out with some people I met over at Edison. Tom ___, a lot of people named Tom. I used to go to the lake and take drives around it at night. We just used up gas. I felt comfortable because I did a lot of things but most of the people I knew didn't get along with each other. I still do this today, I have learned from hard experience that I can't mix my friends.
I learned at that time that every person in any group that had a counterpart in any other group. Groups may be different, but they all have the same make-up, and I was always "my" person in each of a number of groups. There was nobody in any of the groups I hung out with that was like me; I was that individual for several groups. (L) Is this the issue here?

Q: (L) What is the objective of this particular line? (T) Does this have something to do with that bizarre town I came across one night and never was able to find again? Is that tied in here somehow?

Q: (T) Strangest town I have ever seen. Talk about David Lynch! (J) Divulge.

(T) I was driving down through southwest New York one night. I was out of high school. I used to get stoned then too, so a lot of my experiences aren't dependable because I got stoned. I went through a town one night down there in the Southern Tier, in the Finger lakes area, and it was the strangest thing. I have been through all these little towns, and there's usually people and stuff. Not a lot, but at least somebody around.
It was about nine or ten o'clock, and I went through this town; it was two story buildings built right up to this 2 lane main street, with a little narrow sidewalk, and it was like driving into a canyon, and the buildings went straight up into the air. There was a street light every so far, but they were those little yellowish bulbs that don't cast much light on the street. There was absolutely nobody out there.
There was nobody in any of the buildings, they were all boarded up and shut down. It looked like a town but it didn't look like a town. It went about four blocks. I came back out of it, turned around and drove through it again because I didn't believe it. I could never find it again, and I didn't know the name of it.

A: Discover.

Q: (Susan) It was the Twilight Zone... (T) Was this town...

Q: (L) You drove into another reality. (T) It wasn't really a town, was it?

A: Nope.

Q: (T) It gave me the willies. And, I turned around and drove through it a second time because I didn't believe it was there. (Susan) Were you by yourself? (T) Yes, I was all alone. There was nobody out there. One signal light that looked like it was out of the 1920s; old street lamps... like a ghost town, literally. (L) What are you guys trying to tell us here about Terry, through Terry? We are big kids now, we can take it.

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue?

A: Learning increases power.

Q: (L) Okay, what are we trying to learn here in this walk down memory lane?

A: How many times do you learn when led by the hand, network!

[Break to discuss Terry's experiences.]

Q: (L) Are we getting anywhere?

A: It's all interrelated.

Q: (L) The event that just occurred is private to Terry and happened in his life only?

Q: (T) Each of my relationships was with an individual who thought for themselves, they understood things, they had their own experiences that were different from most people, and knew that most people could not relate or understand. It doesn't have to be abduction experiences, but they have had life experiences...

A: Yes, but that is the sign of something more significant.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the fact that Terry... (T) Is it that these relationships formed and shaped who I am today because these people and I shared these different things with each other?

Q: (T) Is it the fact that I am able to form relationships with vastly different types of individuals?

A: All originate from same "plane."

Q: (L) In other words, he formed relationships with others like himself? And, did they all originate from the same plane, as in somewhere else?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The central issue is that Terry and all of these other people that he formed relationships with... (T) Do we all share a common experience?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Do they all share a common origin?

Q: (L) And what is that origin?

A: Neormm.

Q: (L) Neormm?

A: Closest English equivalent.

Q: (L) Is that a place?

Q: (L) Where is it?

A: Check star guides.

Q: (T) Is this a star? All of us are from another star that I've formed relationships like that; the special ones that I would consider lasting?

A: In perpendicular reality.

Q: ......(L) Alright! Where are we now? We have discovered that Terry has a perpendicular reality that has been running through his life and probably is an ongoing thing, is this correct?

Q: (T) What is a perpendicular reality? ... (L) Well, you have side by side alternate realities, this one goes this way [gestures up and down]

A: Intersection is at realm border.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you could follow along in your mind to the realm border because you have an intersecting reality with it. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, I tried. (T) It sounded good to me. I have an escape hatch!

A: They merge.

Q: (L) Okay, we have discovered the significance of the fact that Terry is part alien with a perpendicular alien reality that causes him to interact with other people who also have these perpendicular realities. What's the point?

A: "Point" is 3rd density concept, and you need "refresher" course!

Q: (L) Well, I am just trying to understand what this whole thing is all about. What are we getting at here?

A: Then learn from what we communicate to you and what you already have "locked up" inside of you i.e. time to get the key!

Q: (L) What I think is, maybe everybody does this, right now on the planet. There are always different groups that are forming connections with other people with whom they share an alternate reality.
(J) In other words, we are all being attracted to each other? (F) Right. That makes sense. (L) In which case, what alternate reality do we share or do we share no alternate reality and are each representatives of an alternate reality different from each other and are a connection point?

A: Latter concept is exactly correct!

Q: (T) We are what is common to each other in our group?

A: What did we say about increasing power?

Q: (L) So, in other words, each one of us is connected to our own reality and groups of our own realities and...

A: Read back now Jan.

Q: (L) I have heard the concept, written or talked about, that certain people, or perhaps everybody, have locked up inside themselves pockets of energy or knowledge as in electromagnetic patterning in their fields...

A: Like putting together the pieces of the puzzle.

Q: (L) We are the pieces of the puzzle? (J) Yeah, we've known that.

July 22, 2000
Ark, Laura, Frank, LC, CF, AK, IT, SF, PC

Q: (IT) Is quantum tunneling important?

A: Vague, dear.

Q: (IT) Why did that pop in my head while I was meditating on the subway?

A: Has to do with the concept of enclosure, combined with motion. The enclosure is a space defined by the visualization of the perceptor , more than an actual physical state.

Q: (IT) This visualization of a perception, more than an actual physical state, is it that I am perceiving something and trying to put it into words? What am I perceiving? What is quantum tunneling? I was trying to think about it and said "forget it! Nothing travels faster than the speed of light..."

A: You will know soon enough. As we have said before: learning is fun!

Q: (IT) So, I should take each step as it goes. Was I abducted?

A: You have had some experiences relating to ancestral occurrences, especially. We see two females in your "bloodline" who were unusually strong in a psychic sense, my dear!

Q: (IT) I don't know! (L) I guess that, for whatever reason, it was because of your bloodline. (IT) Was that the Scottish thing?

Q: (IT) Maybe my mother. I don't want to ask all these things relating to personal issues, but now they've got me thinking! Does this have something to do with why my grandmother decided to just die?

A: Of course. You see the connections as you reflect.
Q: (IT) You probably sense that we have a purpose together, or that we know each other at another level, and you just need confirmation... I don't know. Why do YOU think we are drawn together? (LC) I don't know. I just feel something powerful.

A: Every one here thinks on more than one level. This already puts everyone into a different category than the status quo.
Q: (IT) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.

Q: (IT) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...

A: Yes, we are!

Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well.
The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms.......
For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

Q: (IT) There we have quantum tunnelling!

Q: (IT) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

Q: (IT) But somehow I can't put it together yet. I can't connect it.

A: You will. "All in due time, my pretty, all in due time."

Q: (L) That was a line from the Wizard of Oz! When Dorothy wanted to know where Toto was. (PC) Now, I just want to say that I think that we have all of us here traveled back in time to change the way things are now. We inserted ourselves into this time period to wake up and see what is really happening. This is 3rd density thinking, I know, but it is the only way I can describe it. We looked back on the way things happened, the way the world is now, and we have come back to change things. We have come from the future, to wake up now, because we didn't wake up before.

A: Wait a minute... someone said something a short while ago that is surprisingly close to the truth. Now just a moment... reflect please.

Q: (L) PC was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

Q: (PC) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the future, some of who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo what is happening on Earth...

A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely understand at this point, but let us just say that you are close.

Q: (A) Well, PC bingoed on what she said about coming back from the future. (IT) They said I should reflect, so maybe we should reflect on other things...

A: You should reflect upon all that is in the reflection!

Q: (L) Everything. What is the reason for the use of the term "reflection?" (A) We never have left our source of origin...

A: "Alice through the looking glass."

Q: (L) When she went through the mirror, she was in an alternate reality. (IT) Are we in an alternate reality?

A: Yup. But then again, are not all realities "alternate?"

Q: (IT) True, because the source is the REAL reality, everything else is alternate.

A: Pretty close, IT. You earn a silver star!

Q: (IT) So, we don't know. We sense something very important about changing the universe. (L) I think that it is also up to us, individually and as a group, to choose how we respond to the upcoming events. The saying "many are called, few are chosen" should be rephrased to say "Many are called, but few choose to answer the call."

Q: (PC) So, I was right. My physical presence here was the main thing. (L) Maybe it is like some sort of subliminal key?

A: You were given a key to put on your keychain!

Back
Top Bottom