Does gravity exist?

Andrey

Jedi
So I was talking to a friend who's a self proclaimed "rabid atheist"... I kind of didn't want to go too hard on him but he's definitely smarter than me (scientifically) in many ways so I like to pick his brain... and challenge him without dumping everything I know... anyways, I was talking to him about gravity.... I stuck some mirrors by my windows to get rid of "ghosts"... I've been dealing with extreme sleep deprivation (it's HELL)... C's said something about light bouncing off mirrors and causing gravitational anomalies to shift things around... and apparently the awareness of the energy helps...

I would like to preface with saying I'm not a "science guy" but I'm not an idiot either... I have something you could call "scientific intuition"... I don't have the specific precise details and equations, etc., but I can definitely play with concepts and find things.... it's not "perfect" but I know what's happening... I can see... a little bit... haha

So I did this thing with the mirrors... then shortly after I met up with this friend.... and asked him about gravity because he's more scientifically minded than I am...

He said gravity is a theory... there's no proof... gravity "doesn't exist"... all mathematical concepts related to gravity is based on the idea that the math behind is still an unprovable concept... and that any math proofs of gravity only demonstrate the force of gravity as a "weak force"... miniscule apparently... and utimately unprovable... then he started talking about space curvature and stuff... and gravity doesn't exist... a lot of the "devil in the details" went through numbers and equations and math, etc., which went completely over my head.... but apparently his conclusion that "gravity is nonexistent"

like i said i'm not a science expert but I still "get' concepts...

now I don't have the time nor interest to intricately study the nature of gravity... i have some personal soul stuff I'm dealing with that's more important for my existence than going into all this right now... maybe later...

but meanwhile.... I did stick some mirrors by my windows haha.... i mean reading the transcripts... and how gravity works.... it makes perfect sense...

sorta strange how my friend had all the answers to challenge me.... i don't consider him an "agent" or anything... more like a friend making me aware of some psychological blind spots.... but that's just me... i'm tired of thinking everyone is out to get me... i go through paranoid schizo stuff... at one point i have to allow spirit through.... i'm still trying to figure it out...

so does gravity really exist? can you guys give me some easy to understand concepts about how gravity works? c's say gravity is "god"...

when i say "easy to understand concepts".... i'm not looking for shortcuts but I am looking for shortcuts... get it? maybe? haha...

if gravity is "god" then it can't possibly be that complicated to understand... jus sayin

I guess that if "gravity is god" you can't prove it.
On third density the apple fall from the tree down to the ground and we call that gravity. What does gravity looks like on sixth density where there is no matter ?

so does gravity really exist? can you guys give me some easy to understand concepts about how gravity works? c's say gravity is "god"...

when i say "easy to understand concepts".... i'm not looking for shortcuts but I am looking for shortcuts... get it? maybe? haha...

if gravity is "god" then it can't possibly be that complicated to understand... jus sayin
Well the term gravity has some key semantics but with the same key semantics, it can via the Cs having a varying strict vs expanded usage, allow the Cs to say gravity is God in June of 1996 while saying it isn't God in December of 1996. The real key semantics used by the Cs for gravity is "binder" and in the most extended sense it would be the binder of everything. It would be the links between vertices and the transitions between states. Since you can always get the states by looking at all the transitions, it can be literally everything just like the Cs state in their most expanded usage. God's transitions would allow construction of his states too. Light/photons in some models are kind of binders in a curled up space so light/photons can get expanded to gravity too long before the huge expansion up to God.

According to what I got from Ken Wheeler Ken Wheeler – The Missing Secrets of Magnetism – Theoria Apophasis – Becoming Borealis
who is a very entertaining fella that I came across on youTube: Theoria Apophasis and I didn't mind him cursing the mainstream scientists, by the way.

the gravity and magnetism are the aspects of the same <unified> force that "lives" in ether (that is - outside of our 3D space). I may have got it wrong and I am sure there are people here who can straighten me out on his theories.

So, the force of gravitic attraction between two bodies is centered on some point between the centers of mass of said bodies. The magnetic attraction between the poles is to the median plane in the middle (I forgot its name). If you cut the magnet in half, there will be the same plane in the middle of every half-magnet, ad infinitum.

Mr. Wheeler is into photography and posted tons of reviews of film, cameras, lenses, etc in his channel.
This video shows his experiments with magnetic field:
Sorry, if I am going off topic... magnetism is a close relative to gravity IMHO.

In 2001 I met a NASA engineer who suggested the how and why of gravity was still a mystery, which came as a shock to me - measuring/demonstrating gravity on earth in a vacuum, is a cool exhibit for school children at museums, betting each other the bowling ball will fall faster than the feather. It can be calculated - so why overthink it?

From then on, I had a few thoughts as to the how rather than the why - the testing or observation of this conceptualization may or may not be a possible yet, but my thought was of infinite invisible (anti-matter-ish) rotating spheres, around a physical object like a planet, creating centripetal force through a central point; in a similar way as it could be used to create artificial gravity in space.

The picture below is my concept - the black circle being a 3D planet, the circular rings representing the invisible rotating spheres through the central point of the physical matter (the planet) and focusing their artificially created gravity onto the physical matter.

gravity.png

I'm not a physicist, I am terrible at math, and this could be way off. But it's an idea that's been in my head for almost 20 years. This seemed like the appropriate thread to post it in - I'm happy to be corrected.

I think there is a bit of semantic confusion in the way the problem is posed.
First, gravity exists, and we live its effects everyday: you throw a rock, it falls.
What gravity is, is another matter: whether it is a manifestation of electromagnetic forces, gravitons, deformation of the aether/space-time, or something else altogether, nobody knows for sure.
If something cannot be "explained" within a certain paradigm, that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

I'm also a follower of people like Theoria Apophasis and recently came across this white paper on the Aether. I am seeing an increase in the use of this word especially of fields of electromagnetism, quantum physics as well as cosmology. Still a dirty word in the mainstream scientific community but as with other aspects of a rising global awareness it is seeing a resurgence.

Attachments

• AA3AetherHistory-Ranzan.pdf
    283.8 KB · Views: 3
I think there is a bit of semantic confusion in the way the problem is posed.
First, gravity exists, and we live its effects everyday: you throw a rock, it falls.
What gravity is, is another matter: whether it is a manifestation of electromagnetic forces, gravitons, deformation of the aether/space-time, or something else altogether, nobody knows for sure.
If something cannot be "explained" within a certain paradigm, that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
Yeah in the first minute of another video in SlavaOn's first link, Wheeler says by gravity not existing he doesn't mean the phenomena we call gravity doesn't exist. Do have to be careful with semantics. Aether probably has semantics related problems too. Wheeler is basically saying there is one particle, the proton, and one thing, the aether, to manipulate particles including into what we call other particles. He thinks other forces and other particles are no different than water, ice, and steam.

For me the semantics of the aether is exactly Ark's conformal gravity math, SO(4,2). This is because I originally came across Ark via someone who used the semantics aether for this math. You might need an upgraded aether say SO(6,2) to handle all forces and then maybe a related dual math to handle all particles then some extra math glue but it would kind of just be semantics to say multiple vs single particle/force. Really this math would reduce to information theory and all you really have is ones and zeroes but for me it will still be useful to picture multiple particles and forces with the math.

Seams to me that Theoria Apophasis is a lot of word salad, and not much content, when i was interested in gravity i found good theory of gravity that is based on old theory Le Sage gravity :

My response to @johndeexxxxxx
If you describe word "God" as everything that is then obviously he is also gravity. Do you have other description of that word ?
If we talk about gravity we need to specify what we mean by that. I would say gravity is observable tendency of matter(energies?) to move closer to other matter.
Gravity Wiki
If you use that description then its already easy to observe that it dose happen and therefore gravity exist for you.
It is that easy, there is no need for math description or proof, it is only a way of precise description of what is happening(its like copy/paste of event you describe IF you have good basis for math; and it is not an actual thing only a copy in form of language)

There is also more complicated way of talking about it using non-duality, understanding of language limitation, paradox and other stuff but it is another level of hard.

In 2001 I met a NASA engineer who suggested the how and why of gravity was still a mystery, which came as a shock to me - measuring/demonstrating gravity on earth in a vacuum, is a cool exhibit for school children at museums, betting each other the bowling ball will fall faster than the feather. It can be calculated - so why overthink it?

From then on, I had a few thoughts as to the how rather than the why - the testing or observation of this conceptualization may or may not be a possible yet, but my thought was of infinite invisible (anti-matter-ish) rotating spheres, around a physical object like a planet, creating centripetal force through a central point; in a similar way as it could be used to create artificial gravity in space.

The picture below is my concept - the black circle being a 3D planet, the circular rings representing the invisible rotating spheres through the central point of the physical matter (the planet) and focusing their artificially created gravity onto the physical matter.

View attachment 32630

I'm not a physicist, I am terrible at math, and this could be way off. But it's an idea that's been in my head for almost 20 years. This seemed like the appropriate thread to post it in - I'm happy to be corrected.

Perhaps our current understanding of gravity comes from the limited perception and awareness granted by our human bodies. Without the awareness, I'm beginning to grasp how little we do know about gravity. What if gravity isn't the force that causes the bowling ball or the feather to accelerate to the ground, and if it isn't that force, what exactly is gravity? Our frame of reference is so small that it's hard to see anything in space really moving. Perhaps if we expand our frame of reference, we can get closer to understanding gravity? If gravity is God, and gravity is everything, it may help to expand this reference in future discussions about gravity. The amazing expanse of the universe from the perspective of a small body on earth can be seen in this Doctor Who scene:

Veritasium recently posted a video about gravity and how Einstein's theory of relativity proposes that gravity isn't a force. He explains that the sensation of gravity as a force pulling objects towards each other is an illusion. The force that keeps one planted on the Earth is not gravity, but rather the normal force acting on the observer upwards—similar to the sensation one feels in their body when going up a fast-moving elevator.

He does say that Gravity is an illusion, but perhaps it is partially true. The illusion is that it is an active force acting on objects, but gravity may still exist as something else that we cannot measure with our current 3D instruments. It makes sense that way from the law of free will that governs us in that Gravity itself, if it is indeed God, can choose to respect free will and chooses not to act as a force on anyone without a sort of consent. Of course, if gravity really is indeed everything, it can be a force. An example is the coral castle phenomenon that implemented sound and gravity waves to build the structures.

Back
Top Bottom