Does the Earth have a beating heart?

mamibio74

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Throughout the last 26 seconds for 60 years, seismologists have detected a ubiquitous pulse emanating from the depths of the Earth. The debate about the cause of this mysterious "microseism" has been going on for decades and has produced several convincing hypotheses, but scientists still do not know for sure what is behind the phenomenon.

First observed and recorded by geologist Jack Oliver in the early 1960s and studied in greater detail in the decades that followed, the pulse is known to be stronger during storms. But storms don't go out and rekindle every 26 seconds, nor do volcanoes, whose source has also been proposed.

In 2005, a graduate student named Greg Bensen tracked the origin of the pulsation to a narrower location, a single source in the Gulf of Guinea off the west coast of Africa; six years later, another team refined it even further, locating the origin in an area of the Gulf of Guinea called Bonny Bay.

This team believed that waves crashing on this coast were responsible for the seismic wave. Others, however, were not convinced. Some believed that the Sun itself was the cause. While tectonic activity, earthquakes and volcanoes regularly trigger solid seismic sound, a softer soundscape of seismic static extends almost to infinity.

Mike Ritzwoller, a seismologist at the University of Colorado at Boulder who has been studying the pulse for decades, says that while the pulse is a mystery, seismic activity in general is not.

"Seismic noise exists primarily because of the Sun," whose energy strikes the equator and the poles unevenly, creating wind, storms, ocean currents and waves, all working to move and converge energy on the coastline.

"It's like tapping on your desk. It deforms the area near your joint, but then it's transmitted all over the table," Ritzwoller explains. "So someone sitting on the other side of the table, if they put their hand, or maybe their cheek, on the table, they can feel the vibration. »

With the advent of more advanced tools and technologies, scientists have been able to study the pulse more closely and generally agree that Bonny Bay is the ground zero for everything that happens. Currently, many researchers are beginning to think that the cause could be that this specific location on the edge of the enormous North American continental shelf (well below the ocean floor) is actually the other end of the desk that Ritzwoller uses as a metaphor. In other words, a drum the size of a continent is somehow consolidating its reverberations in one place.

Some researchers still believe that volcanism is the solution and cite as evidence an active volcano on the island of São Tomé in the Bay of Bonny.

Why one of these physical phenomena would produce such a strange clock pulse every 26 seconds remains a mystery.

"We're still waiting for the fundamental explanation of the cause of this phenomenon," Ritzwoller says with a touch of optimism for the next few decades of seismology. "I think the point [of all this] is that there are some very interesting fundamental phenomena on earth that are known to exist there and remain secret. »

Can anyone say more?

At the beginning of my previous text it should read : seismologists have been recording a seismic pulse every 26 seconds for 60 years in a specific place on Earth.

Since everything in this universe is symbolic, there are theories how Earth IS the Heart. In this 3D theater, that is. Sort of perfectly operational vehicle for the experiental lifeline to the higher Truth. It represents all that heart is, that one's limited human mind can think of. All that one could dare to dream to feel.

It's quite mysterious such a 26-seconds accuracy. This seismic pulsation was discovered 60 years ago, but did it exist before? Why at this precise place? Does it come from the center of the Earth, from the window? A question to the Cassiopeans?

This is interesting. I'm not an expert, but it could be regular discharge of electromagnetic energy from the earth? If it's from the depths I would assume it comes as P-waves. I remember reading in an early session the C's said the earth's core is crystalline ammonia (?) and said the inner core functions as part of 4D.
Really worth pondering, thank you.

I remember reading in an early session the C's said the earth's core is crystalline ammonia (?) and said the inner core functions as part of 4D.
I just re-read the session and it doesn't say that the inner core functions as part of 4D. They do discuss that the core can get to 55 degrees below absolute zero, which Ark says according to physics, this is not possible. The Cs tell him that that's according to 3D physics. So he asks what causes the case for new physics at the core of the Earth. The Cs reply, "Windows". And, that's all that's said about it.

I could find no other reference to the crystalline ammonia core.

Just want to keep things accurate. :-)

Session 31 October 2001
Q: (A) I want to ask about this magnetic pole reversal. It's the current theory or understanding of magnetic field of planets in terms of dynamo mechanism, where there is a liquid metal - iron - which is hot - there are convective currents, and there is self-excitation through magnetic field. That's the present model. They were able to model this magnetic pole reversal using this kind of magneto-hydro-dynamics. Is this model essentially correct?
A: Only partly.
Q: (A) What is the main thing that is important, and that is lacking from this model?
A: Crystalline ammonia core.
Q: (A) Everybody thinks that the core is a crystal iron; that's the present thinking. Say it's an ammonia core: is an ammonia core in all planets with magnetic fields? Is this so?
A: From this perspective, no but from the perspective of organic life, yes.
Q: (A) When we speak about crystalline ammonia, do you mean a new kind of crystalline ammonia that is not yet known on Earth to our scientists?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) I think we need to find out something about this crystalline ammonia. (A) What would make it go into the very core? (L) I don't know. We don't know enough about it to even know how to frame a question. I know we thought it was crazy when they were talking about Jupiter and the ammonia, and then of course all this ammonia shows up on Jupiter. And I remember them saying something about this at the time, but I don't think we ever followed up on it because I thought it was even to crazy to think about. Maybe we need to find out something about ammonia, crystalline ammonia. (A) Is there a mini black hole in the center of the Earth?
A: No.
Q: (L) I remember when I was a kid - this is a funny thing - we got this kind of chemistry experiment. You put these chemicals together and it grew crystals. I think ammonia was part of it. I think you had to use ammonia to grow crystals. (A) Okay, now this crystalline ammonia core inside the Earth, can we have idea how big it is, what radius?
A: 300 km.
Q: (L) What is surrounding it, what is the next layer? (A) Normally people would say it's an iron crystal. What is the next layer?
A: Correct.
Q: (A) There is this ammonia - crystalline... (L) Surrounded by iron crystal. Is it crystal iron? (A) Probably at this pressure that is here, it may very well be crystal. (L) Okay, is the iron surrounding the ammonia, is it crystalline?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What's the next layer?
A: Molten iron.
Q: (A) Okay, now we know that some planets have this crystalline ammonia, and some do not. When we consider planets that have this crystal ammonia inside, how did it get there? Was it a kernel first around which the planet was formed, or first the planet was formed and then during some processes the ammonia sank and crystallized inside? I would like to know how it got there?
A: It is the natural formation process for ammonia to accrete iron from supernovae.
Q: (L) I read somewhere - about supernovae - that the only reason we have iron is because it's produced in supernovas. That would mean that our solar system is formed from a supernova, right? In which case what blew up and when? (A) I understand that this crystalline ammonia core - 300 km radius - must have certain magnetic properties which are important. Because it was mentioned that it was lacking in dynamo theory or certain very important properties concerning heat convection. So there are these two main things in dynamo theory - conductivity and electric properties - on the other hand heat convection properties. Why is this ammonia important for the magnetic field because of what properties?
A: Super conducting.
Q: (A) According to what we know it's very hot inside the earth because of the pressure. Now, is this ammonia also hot, as much as iron?
A: Grows alternately cold and hot.
Q: (A) Is it super conducting even if when it is very hot?
Q: (A) When it gets cold, how cold does it get?
A: 55 degrees below absolute zero.
Q: (L) What is absolute zero? (A) That is something you can't get below. That's why it's called absolute zero. It's a new thermo-dynamics. (L) How often does it alternate?
A: Close to hour long periods.
Q: (L) So when it gets so cold and becomes super conducting, the act of super-conducting is what heats it up? Is that it?
Q: (L) Well once it heats up, how does it then get cold again?
A: It stops conducting.
Q: (L) What is it conducting? When something is super conducting what does it conduct?
A: Electrons.
Q: (A) The point is, you see, that when something is super conducting it offers no resistance. Which means that the current it flows through it, is not heating it. Well we learned that it gets hot because it's super conductive, right? Which is somewhat contradictory because when it is super-conducting there's no reason for it to be hot except it can become hot because there is the hot external shell of iron. So that is very likely why it would become hot. Because by the very definition of super conductivity you don't become hot when you conduct, see? Well, if there are big, very big currents, then okay, they can stop super conductivity, then it gets warm.
A: Currents of this nature set the surrounding iron to vibrating which produces heat, not heat produced by the current.
Q: (A) Now, I want to go back to this 55 degree below absolute zero. And here I would like to have a confirmation of this 55 degree below zero. Because. according to the current knowledge of physics, the absolute zero was set by definition, as the temperature on the scale, according to the science of thermo-dynamics, which is - so to say - nothing moves so you cannot go below this temperature. If you say 55 degrees below zero it means we have to redo physics and redo thermo-dynamics.
A: You have entered a different realm.
Q: (A) What?
A: Lack of movement as measured by physics is based upon 3rd density conventions.
Q: (A) What causes this appearance of new physics in the center of the planet? We do not see this need for new physics around us. But somehow there are specific conditions, apparently, in the center of the planet that cause necessity of entering this new physics.
A: Windows.

Q: (L) Let me ask this, if it was possible to measure a temperature of something that was being subjected to a very intense electro-magnetic field what would it show? (A) Well the question is different, you see, because we asked first about why there is this ammonia crystal inside, okay? The answer was it was a natural process. But now we see there is this window inside. What is the reason that there is this window inside? Now you suggest, honey, that the widow inside is because there are - or because who knows what causes what - but there are very strong electro-magnetic fields. Is the window inside related to the fact that we have to go beyond standard physics? Is it related to the fact that there are very strong electro-magnetic field inside?
A: Reciprocal function.
Q: (L) What is ammonia composed of? (A) Ammonia? NH3, one nitrogen and three hydrogen atoms, and it kind of rotates, and that's ammonia. (A) What is nitrogen number? Six? Or seven? Seven is phosphorus, yeah? (L) I don't know, I don't remember, I'm too tired to remember. (A) You're too tired.

Q: (A) Now, I want to go back to this 55 degree below absolute zero. And here I would like to have a confirmation of this 55 degree below zero. Because. according to the current knowledge of physics, the absolute zero was set by definition, as the temperature on the scale, according to the science of thermo-dynamics, which is - so to say - nothing moves so you cannot go below this temperature. If you say 55 degrees below zero it means we have to redo physics and redo thermo-dynamics.
A: You have entered a different realm.
Q: (A) What?
A: Lack of movement as measured by physics is based upon 3rd density conventions.
Q: (A) What causes this appearance of new physics in the center of the planet? We do not see this need for new physics around us. But somehow there are specific conditions, apparently, in the center of the planet that cause necessity of entering this new physics.
A: Windows.
Just a side comment... this "entering to a different realm" after going beyond or rebasing some sort of "limit" reminds me what T.C. Lethbridge documented in his book "The power of the pendulum": when the length of the pendulum's cord rebased specific distances, he was getting readings from other realms, the pendulum has entered a different realm...

Back to the topic, it's a very mysterious event!
This paper explains some of the research done: (PDF) Surce location of the 26 sec microseism from cross-correlations of ambient seismic noise
It's interesting that the locations they find as sources of the microseisms are nearly antipodal... However, not much information about possible causes... Only the possibility that the oceanic waves hitting the continental shelf can cause these microseisms... 🤨

I could find no other reference to the crystalline ammonia core.

Just want to keep things accurate. :-)

Session 31 October 2001
AS ESA makes an attempt of connecting the dots! And they won't see it for what is.

Swarm reveals magnetic waves across Earth’s outer core
May 23, 2022
Using information from ESA’s Swarm satellite mission, scientists have discovered a completely new type of magnetic wave that sweeps across the outermost part of Earth’s outer core every seven years. This fascinating finding opens a new window into a world we can never see. This mysterious wave oscillates every seven years and propagates westward at up to 1500 kilometres a year.

1653771776851.png

Q: (L) What is surrounding it, what is the next layer? (A) Normally people would say it's an iron crystal. What is the next layer?
A: Correct.
Q: (A) There is this ammonia - crystalline... (L) Surrounded by iron crystal. Is it crystal iron? (A) Probably at this pressure that is here, it may very well be crystal. (L) Okay, is the iron surrounding the ammonia, is it crystalline?
Q: (L) What's the next layer?
A: Molten iron.

Q: (A) Okay, now we know that some planets have this crystalline ammonia, and some do not. When we consider planets that have this crystal ammonia inside, how did it get there? Was it a kernel first around which the planet was formed, or first the planet was formed and then during some processes the ammonia sank and crystallized inside? I would like to know how it got there?
A: It is the natural formation process for ammonia to accrete iron from supernovae.
Q: (L) I read somewhere - about supernovae - that the only reason we have iron is because it's produced in supernovas. That would mean that our solar system is formed from a supernova, right? In which case what blew up and when? (A) I understand that this crystalline ammonia core - 300 km radius - must have certain magnetic properties which are important. Because it was mentioned that it was lacking in dynamo theory or certain very important properties concerning heat convection. So there are these two main things in dynamo theory - conductivity and electric properties - on the other hand heat convection properties. Why is this ammonia important for the magnetic field because of what properties?
A: Super conducting.
Q: (A) According to what we know it's very hot inside the earth because of the pressure. Now, is this ammonia also hot, as much as iron?
A: Grows alternately cold and hot.
Q: (A) Is it super conducting even if when it is very hot?
Q: (A) When it gets cold, how cold does it get?
A: 55 degrees below absolute zero.
Q: (L) What is absolute zero? (A) That is something you can't get below. That's why it's called absolute zero. It's a new thermo-dynamics. (L) How often does it alternate?

A: Close to hour long periods.
Q: (L) So when it gets so cold and becomes super conducting, the act of super-conducting is what heats it up? Is that it?
Q: (L) Well once it heats up, how does it then get cold again?
A: It stops conducting.
Q: (L) What is it conducting? When something is super conducting what does it conduct?
A: Electrons. ....(continued).

Attachments

• 1653770731122.png
    1653770731122.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 9
I wonder if Schumann resonances contribute to this as well ?

There are so many complex interactions of electromagnetic, electrostatic, physical vibration, air pressure etc on earth as well as between celestial bodies, it boggles the mind.

I think that the 26 seconds for 60 years and other measurable frequencies could either be effects, harmonics, or side effects of everything else going on.

It is called the Innermost inner core, a 'distinct laterally homogeneous anisotropic sphere within the inner Earth's core'. Surprisingly the researchers gave it a diameter, that of 300-400 Km, pretty much as the Cs told us in that session. They don't know about its composition, by now it is just there. Actually it was mentioned in a paper in 2002, see note 2 on the wiki page:
Ishii, Miaki; Tromp, Jeroen; Dziewoński, Adam M.; Ekström, Göran (2002). "Joint inversion of normal mode and body wave data for inner core anisotropy 1. Laterally homogeneous anisotropy". Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth.

Back
Top Bottom