Dr. Bizaramor Strikes Back - Issues connecting with Sott Radio Show

Dirgni

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is just for your information. When trying to connect with SOTT Radio Show the first thing I was told that the connection is not save and then certificate SOTT radio page uses is not safe.

After some try and error I saw that show was delayed: Show delayed 1:17:... (counting)

So it seems to me that there is some issue. I hope you can solve this. Thank you so much for everything.

Attachments

• Zertifikat_Error_message_sott radio.JPG
    Zertifikat_Error_message_sott radio.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 45
It's a problem with your browser not having the latest SSL / HTTPS root certificate from DigiCert - long story!

You can safely add an exception for the SSL certificate and ignore the error message, and then you'll be able to view the radio page.

Thank you for your help, Scotttie. I added the exception for the SSL certificate and was able to go to the SOTT radio show but was not able to hear the show. I am using Firefox 57.0.4 (64-Bit) and will update it.
I will just listen to the saved show.

Edit: I updated my Firefox browser to version 58.0.2 (64-Bit) and it seems it is still not having the latest SSL / HTTPS root certificate from DigiCert. :(

It seems to be OK now and I can open SOTT radio page without problems. I do not know why.
I will put another browser on my PC to have alternatives when Firefox does not work. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom