Dream about being able to go to 4D

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This night, I dreamed I found a group of young people talking and joking about to be able to go to dimension 4. So I talk to them to know more. One of them bring me, not far, to a place and he say me to have the intent to do it. While talking with him, I felt a process of unusual sensations. Then I saw I was able to go to the end of the street very quick. So I thought, "whaou, density 4". And from what I remember from the dream, I was able to go back to 3D easily and I thought, "Oh we have this advantage".

In my everyday life I do not especially think of 4D, if it's something real or not or whatever. So I thought it was interesting to report this dream.

And now I remember I had another one about 4D, one month ago I would say. My right hand, and then my arm, were "contaminated" by 4D and then behaved strangely. I remember the hand and the arm were sparkling with multicolours. And then I found "Oh, what have you done ??"

Working from home have some good, I can notice my dreams. :-)

fwiw

Very interesting dream ! I like it very much ! I made a dream almost similar or at least that had a scenario really very close. I posted it on the main thread of the coronovirus. That seems to be a nice sign

Very interesting dream ! I like it very much ! I made a dream almost similar or at least that had a scenario really very close. I posted it on the main thread of the coronovirus. That seems to be a nice sign
Oh! Can you put the link to your post here?

I had an interesting dream last night, I was in the middle of a street in broad daylight with a group of people who wanted to see the world of 4D (when I woke up I told myself that it was symbolic of the people in the forum) These people had a slide projector (it seems to me that in a session there is this reference in particular on the perpendicularity of realities) a closed metal conduit was at the exit of the projection lens and I could see a hot blower on it. A member of the group inserted in front of this duct, a sheet on which information was written in black and for some underlined. Once this paper was put in, the projection at the end of the street created a kind of portal where I could see a change in physicality as in the film "Inception" with the buildings changing shape, turning over and so on. There were undulations, like the ones that emanate from hot surfaces in summer on the hoods of cars, it was really strange.

This dream seems to show our perhaps collective desire to have the right information, to project it, to spread it, to finally be that conduit that allows us to see and experience 4D in a deeper way. It was a beautiful dream symbolic of our goal, to anchor the resonant frequency and make the right choices... This gave me some hope ! FWIW

I put the quote back in. It'll make it easier.

Let me explain what I mean here by awareness being the key.

Remember what Glinda the good witch told Dorothy, you can always go back, meaning to Texas, to fourth density.

That mean for me that there is a door somewhere that take us back home and with the right key we can open it.

In ancient time, the shaman could enter it, the world of the spirit was accepted, was part of their belief, it border more defined and accessible. They were AWARE that existed other realm and of it influence over their reality. Vestige of this ancient knowledge still exist today, The Australians Aborigenal call it the Dream Land and as you know Laura is life work with the help of this forum and the guidance of the Cs, consist of following the bread crump, buried knowledge and so much more, to in a sense define that door, our exit.

So, everyone got the key but few see the door or even aware of it existence today. That frequency fence reduced the flow to a minimum, extinguishing any source of the light force and trying to erase all knowledge of it existence as we know. They don’t want us to escape, those black magicians.

The wave is a border crossing and well it is getting closer by the day. Won’t it be reasonable to think that with some help, some of us may experience it in advance, tip their toes, feel the water, if I may say, before it happen.

What did the Cs told us will be the effect of the wave once we cross over. People will be in a shock like state, like after a trauma, confuse`. They will need help. Hum! What did they told us last December:

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

I know, maybe I’m jumping to conclusion to fast but I like to explore all possible meaning of the Cs message.

Let look at your dream,

This night, I dreamed I found a group of young people talking and joking about to be able to go to dimension 4. So I talk to them to know more. One of them bring me, not far, to a place and he say me to have the intent to do it. While talking with him, I felt a process of unusual sensations. Then I saw I was able to go to the end of the street very quick. So I thought, "whaou, density 4". And from what I remember from the dream, I was able to go back to 3D easily and I thought, "Oh we have this advantage".

In my everyday life I do not especially think of 4D, if it's something real or not or whatever. So I thought it was interesting to report this dream.

And now I remember I had another one about 4D, one month ago I would say. My right hand, and then my arm, were "contaminated" by 4D and then behaved strangely. I remember the hand and the arm were sparkling with multicolours. And then I found "Oh, what have you done ??"

Working from home have some good, I can notice my dreams.

fwiw

Help was on its way, I think that it has arrived.

Have fun, Ellispe.

Back
Top Bottom