Dream about chateau peeps

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I had a fairly run of the mill but very vivid (rare) dream. I was hanging out with the peeps at the Chateau, but it felt more like an apartment. It had small but cozy and comfortable rooms, a quaint but functional kitchen, etc. My brother was with me there too. It felt like it was our first visit to meet you all. Everyone was very relaxed, friendly, welcoming. We shook hands, introduced ourselves to everyone and vice versa. Then we all sat down around the small (but comfortable) dining area to eat. I don’t remember any specific discussions, but I do remember that Joe has some discomfort in his shoulder so I gave him a shoulder massage. I felt a knot in his right shoulder, it stood out to me, so I focused on that area to get the pain and knot out. I think it worked and we were both happy about it. In real life I don’t know anything about feeling a knot as I’m not a masseuse, but I’ve done my share of shoulder rubs for my gf to the best of my ability.

Then I remember I helped clean up, I remember stacking dirty dishes and placing them in the sink, with others also helping. Then everyone kinda lingered around the table talking, and after I felt like I was done cleaning up, I said “are ya’ll thinking what I’m thinking?” and everyone excitedly said something to the affirmative, so we all went outside to have a cigarette after dinner. I dunno why we went outside, but it made sense for the environment - we wanted some fresh air, the rooms were too small for everyone to smoke at once, so it just felt right.

Honestly nothing crazy, pretty casual dream, no idea what it could mean if anything. I only share because it was so vivid. I could really feel the mood and the “vibes”, and it just felt like a happy home and everyone was just doing their thing. Just a lot of laughter, talking, etc. I wish I remembered what we discussed, but that escapes me.

I had a fairly run of the mill but very vivid (rare) dream. I was hanging out with the peeps at the Chateau, but it felt more like an apartment. It had small but cozy and comfortable rooms, a quaint but functional kitchen, etc. My brother was with me there too. It felt like it was our first visit to meet you all. Everyone was very relaxed, friendly, welcoming. We shook hands, introduced ourselves to everyone and vice versa. Then we all sat down around the small (but comfortable) dining area to eat. I don’t remember any specific discussions, but I do remember that Joe has some discomfort in his shoulder so I gave him a shoulder massage. I felt a knot in his right shoulder, it stood out to me, so I focused on that area to get the pain and knot out. I think it worked and we were both happy about it. In real life I don’t know anything about feeling a knot as I’m not a masseuse, but I’ve done my share of shoulder rubs for my gf to the best of my ability.

Then I remember I helped clean up, I remember stacking dirty dishes and placing them in the sink, with others also helping. Then everyone kinda lingered around the table talking, and after I felt like I was done cleaning up, I said “are ya’ll thinking what I’m thinking?” and everyone excitedly said something to the affirmative, so we all went outside to have a cigarette after dinner. I dunno why we went outside, but it made sense for the environment - we wanted some fresh air, the rooms were too small for everyone to smoke at once, so it just felt right.

Honestly nothing crazy, pretty casual dream, no idea what it could mean if anything. I only share because it was so vivid. I could really feel the mood and the “vibes”, and it just felt like a happy home and everyone was just doing their thing. Just a lot of laughter, talking, etc. I wish I remembered what we discussed, but that escapes me.
...so they put you to work too?!

I've had a few dreams about the Chateau now; I shared a couple of them on the "Laura in the Dream" thread. The first one I was outside sitting on the grass listening to the crew talk through an open window (it felt like I was an uninvited voyeur), but the second one they put me right to work in the kitchen cooking and cleaning dishes like you! Your dream also reminded me of another one I had some time ago, before Pierre died (RIP).

Joe, Pierre, and Scotty gave me a ladder and had me climb on their roof to clean out the rain gutters - even while knowing I have an aversion to heights and have vertigo! (I guess Niall and Ark were off having a smoke break or something.) They made me face my fears in a productive manner. I remember seeing several blackened chimneys while I was up there, and me being short and slim, they'd ask me to clean those out too...when I woke up! ESCAPE!! You got to have a smoke break with them while they wanted me to clean up the residue!!

The main things I remember from all of those dreams though was even in my first one there was a pervading sense of camaraderie, as you also felt, and that I WANTED to work and help out; and when I did, they made "time" to include me in their activities. And having once worked in a wastewater facility, I didn't mind doing the "dirty work"! I also don't remember what we all talked about, but it didn't matter - the feeling of community was what was important.

I've read a lot of other's dreams of the chateau and many people talk of being in the kitchen or sharing meals with the crew, as we both did. Breaking bread together is one of the oldest ways of sharing there is, almost even a holy ritual. Being "invited" to eat with them in the dream world is as good as it's going to get for most of us (until 4D anyway). I think it's a personal honor to not only have eaten a meal with them symbolically in a dream, but also being asked to do some real work along with them...though I'll always wonder if Niall and Ark weren't off to the side that last time playing hooky!

lol well it just felt like the thing to do, especially since they did all the cooking and serving! And in your case you got even luckier, you got to conquer your fears!

Back
Top Bottom