Dreaming in a Totalitarian Society

I had a really weird dream a few nights back. It was very late, and I was struggling to sleep because in my dream I was having a very heated conversation with Jordan Peterson. It was transpiring as you would expect, with me explaining the Nakba and the settler problem, and he just seething with contempt for me, calling me the usual names. Eventually the dream shifted, and I don't know how this happened, but Peterson then engaged me in a tickling fight!:lol: Two old men tickling each other, and laughing something crazy. When I awoke from this dream the other morning I had tears in my eyes, as happens to me when I laugh a lot. I jotted down the dream and thought what the hell was that dream trying to say to me?

I guess I've learned that you can still have a laugh with someone who holds diametrically opposing views. Meh, at least it made a change from the alien dreams I usually have. When I depart to 5d I have a question for the DCM. And it is, who is the architect of the human dream world? Are we, as souls, when free from bodily restriction, capable of constructing these deep and diverse worlds we then inhabit briefly? It would seem to me that this is true, and we have barely scratched the surface of exploring what's possible for us to discover as spiritual beings.

I had a really weird dream a few nights back. It was very late, and I was struggling to sleep because in my dream I was having a very heated conversation with Jordan Peterson. It was transpiring as you would expect, with me explaining the Nakba and the settler problem, and he just seething with contempt for me, calling me the usual names. Eventually the dream shifted, and I don't know how this happened, but Peterson then engaged me in a tickling fight!:lol: Two old men tickling each other, and laughing something crazy. When I awoke from this dream the other morning I had tears in my eyes, as happens to me when I laugh a lot. I jotted down the dream and thought what the hell was that dream trying to say to me?

I guess I've learned that you can still have a laugh with someone who holds diametrically opposing views. Meh, at least it made a change from the alien dreams I usually have. When I depart to 5d I have a question for the DCM. And it is, who is the architect of the human dream world? Are we, as souls, when free from bodily restriction, capable of constructing these deep and diverse worlds we then inhabit briefly? It would seem to me that this is true, and we have barely scratched the surface of exploring what's possible for us to discover as spiritual beings.
A post at once hilarious and deep😅🍀

A post at once hilarious and deep😅🍀

I love the dream world, everything to do with it, it fascinates me. I've noticed in recent years that my dreams have gone up in "production values", for want of a better term. At first I thought of what the C's said about Thor's Pantheon, an army of subterranean psychic projectors, and their plans for what is called "Project Awaken". The general plan seems to be a long gradual process of acclimatisation to the concept of aliens, and perhaps even 4d in general. So my current thinking is that when we are deep in sleep, we kinda interface with an expanded reality which doesn't conform to earthly rules. More is possible there. I think it is part of the equation that will comprise the expanded 4d reality which is coming up ahead for us. But how such things are possible remains a little foggy in my mind. I lack scientific understanding I suppose. More technical minds are needed to map out our deeper reality.

SlipNet, your dream made me so happy 😁

I had one a few nights ago that was so short and simple. It was a sunny day and I was walking down the gravel road toward my house. I heard a kind of roaring sound coming toward me. But the road goes downhill, so whatever was making the sound hadn’t come of the crest yet.
At first, I assumed it was maybe a pickup truck driving at a fast pace, so I edged toward the bank on my side, where the woods are, in case the truck was toward the middle of the road.
But the noise grew and grew, and I knew it was too much for any kind of vehicle. And then the wind picked up. I scrambled toward a tree and climbed onto a low branch, clinging tightly to it as the roaring wind engulfed me.

And then all fear and anticipation fell away, and I realized if I just let go of the branch, I would catch a ride on the wind and it would carry me away.

I woke up feeling near panic, but the dream wasn’t even scary. The day was beautiful, there was nothing dark or menacing. I had no one to reach out to and no one to try to save.

I’ve been thinking about it for awhile now, and I think the force that I faced was the unknown. I never “saw” what it was or where it was going. All I knew was that I could let go of the branch and go with it.

It’s also very unusual that I find myself alone in the dream world.

SlipNet, your dream made me so happy 😁

I had one a few nights ago that was so short and simple. It was a sunny day and I was walking down the gravel road toward my house. I heard a kind of roaring sound coming toward me. But the road goes downhill, so whatever was making the sound hadn’t come of the crest yet.
At first, I assumed it was maybe a pickup truck driving at a fast pace, so I edged toward the bank on my side, where the woods are, in case the truck was toward the middle of the road.
But the noise grew and grew, and I knew it was too much for any kind of vehicle. And then the wind picked up. I scrambled toward a tree and climbed onto a low branch, clinging tightly to it as the roaring wind engulfed me.

And then all fear and anticipation fell away, and I realized if I just let go of the branch, I would catch a ride on the wind and it would carry me away.

I woke up feeling near panic, but the dream wasn’t even scary. The day was beautiful, there was nothing dark or menacing. I had no one to reach out to and no one to try to save.

I’ve been thinking about it for awhile now, and I think the force that I faced was the unknown. I never “saw” what it was or where it was going. All I knew was that I could let go of the branch and go with it.

It’s also very unusual that I find myself alone in the dream world.

You're welcome, I'm glad it brought you some cheer!:-)

It was a serious dream; well, one which started out serious, then just out of nowhere became ludicrous.:lol: I've had strange solo dreams similar to the one you describe above. Often involving floods and deep water scenes in my case. I'm a poor swimmer, so I'm often anxious in these types of dreams. Strangely however, I always negotiate my environment safely without getting wet. In my dreams, I don't surrender to the elements like you did, I tend to think my way out of tricky situations. You had faith in the process and went with a natural flow, whilst I responded in the ego survivalist mode. That's not to say one way is better than the other, just different.

I've also had many red sky comet dreams, and in some of them I also see these large UAP in the misty sky. They're like craft but also like large fish shapes, vibrating, pulsating, and with trippy colours adorning their surfaces. In these dream states I'm alone looking up at the crimson sky, awestruck by these fish-like craft. They're like living, breathing machines, very strange. I have dreams involving them semi-regularly. They're just hovering in the sky, as trails of yellow meteors stream across the view. I always awaken a little troubled by these ones for obvious reasons, but I never feel in danger in them. Just fascinated by the tangibility of them in truth. How the unconscious mind interfaces with an expanded spiritual reality (I guess what we would call densities 4-7), this really interests me. I believe all our deepest secrets are to be found in these murky waters, and they are difficult to uncover and access. Past, present and future, all co-mingling in an amorphous conglomerate of spiritual experiences. I call my unconscious self "Pandora's Box" for a reason.

Knowing as we do that we are test subjects for Thor's Pantheon's "Project Awaken", I tend to think that our dreams should be treated very carefully now. Sometimes a silly dream is just that; a silly dream. At other times it seems rather that something very elementary and important is being conveyed, I try to log as many of mine down as I can recall. Mostly nondescript, but once in a while an interesting one will make itself known. With these ones, a notebook and pen become indispensable allies. We are living in an age of crisis; a crumbling west, emerging powers in the east, perpetual states of war,political unrest, transhumanism and AI, an alien presence and strange cosmic weather. It's all brewing up to be a perfect storm. I've long thought that the future will blow our minds, but in reality it will test our hearts as much as our minds. And I suspect that although we'll need our serenity, we'll also have to be pretty determined. The treasures of the eternal kingdom will not come cheap.

You're welcome, I'm glad it brought you some cheer!:-)

It was a serious dream; well, one which started out serious, then just out of nowhere became ludicrous.:lol: I've had strange solo dreams similar to the one you describe above. Often involving floods and deep water scenes in my case. I'm a poor swimmer, so I'm often anxious in these types of dreams. Strangely however, I always negotiate my environment safely without getting wet. In my dreams, I don't surrender to the elements like you did, I tend to think my way out of tricky situations. You had faith in the process and went with a natural flow, whilst I responded in the ego survivalist mode. That's not to say one way is better than the other, just different.

I've also had many red sky comet dreams, and in some of them I also see these large UAP in the misty sky. They're like craft but also like large fish shapes, vibrating, pulsating, and with trippy colours adorning their surfaces. In these dream states I'm alone looking up at the crimson sky, awestruck by these fish-like craft. They're like living, breathing machines, very strange. I have dreams involving them semi-regularly. They're just hovering in the sky, as trails of yellow meteors stream across the view. I always awaken a little troubled by these ones for obvious reasons, but I never feel in danger in them. Just fascinated by the tangibility of them in truth. How the unconscious mind interfaces with an expanded spiritual reality (I guess what we would call densities 4-7), this really interests me. I believe all our deepest secrets are to be found in these murky waters, and they are difficult to uncover and access. Past, present and future, all co-mingling in an amorphous conglomerate of spiritual experiences. I call my unconscious self "Pandora's Box" for a reason.

Knowing as we do that we are test subjects for Thor's Pantheon's "Project Awaken", I tend to think that our dreams should be treated very carefully now. Sometimes a silly dream is just that; a silly dream. At other times it seems rather that something very elementary and important is being conveyed, I try to log as many of mine down as I can recall. Mostly nondescript, but once in a while an interesting one will make itself known. With these ones, a notebook and pen become indispensable allies. We are living in an age of crisis; a crumbling west, emerging powers in the east, perpetual states of war,political unrest, transhumanism and AI, an alien presence and strange cosmic weather. It's all brewing up to be a perfect storm. I've long thought that the future will blow our minds, but in reality it will test our hearts as much as our minds. And I suspect that although we'll need our serenity, we'll also have to be pretty determined. The treasures of the eternal kingdom will not come cheap.
Well said!

To be fair, I didn’t actually let go in my dream. I woke up terrified that I suddenly understood letting go to be an option, haha! And my first impression upon waking was, “If that was The Wave, the was the branch the thing that keeps me from getting pulled under, or was the branch what keeps me from catching it the way I hope to be able to?”
I don’t know for certain, because a lack of fear could be a very foolish thing indeed. But in the language that dreams tend to use on me, the tone seemed more promising than threatening.

So yes, whether to take a survivalist approach (my usual, as well as yours!) or to let go and see what further dreams develop, that is a choice I can’t say I have directly made yet.

I had a dream about a month ago after Israel decided "now's the time" to start the war with the Palestinians. I dreamt that I was traveling to somewhere that felt like an overcrowded place on a rocky spit of land. It felt crowded but also old and beautiful with an arched façade, covered markets, antiquities, spaces for praying and living all in one place. People were being pushed out. I wonder if this could be an indication that Israel is going to use "we've been here forever card, it's ours" once they focus on Jerusalem after having either killed or forced everyone south in Gaza?
From April 1, 2007:

Q: (J) Why are the Israelis digging under the Al-Aqsa Mosque … what are they doing when they are digging under the Al-Aqsa Mosque?

A: Planting fraudulent antiquities.

Q: (J) The Temple of Solomon … See what we found? It’s all true!

A: They have been practicing on “Jesus”.

Q: (L) Fraudulent antiquities. (Galahad) Yeah. (L) Yeah, I get it. (J) What is that? (Galahad) You know … the tomb and the … (L) The tomb of Jesus. (Andromeda) Where they discovered where Jesus and his family was buried. (L) Oh, you were in Ireland when that was going on. Did you read our article about it? (J) Yeah. Was that recently though? (L) Yeah. While you were in Ireland I put a whole article about it up. That was because they just brought this movie out and all this kind of disinfo stuff. Tried to convince the world that they found Jesus’s tomb and that Jesus and his family … and he was just a regular guy … you know … Jesus down the street. (Andromeda) Jesus six-pack. {laughter}

Al-Aqsa Mosque - Wikipedia

Solomon's Temple - Wikipedia

Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia

What is the difference between al-Aqsa and Dome of the Rock?

What Is Beneath the Temple Mount?

April 2024??? Does this have anything to do with things getting "rocky?"

I had a very vivid dream last night (with the help of melatonin) about a group of people at a alternative college who knew all about conspiracy theories having small conferences with others who were willing or semi-willing to listen about certain conspiracy theories.
Flash to a Robert Kennedy's campaign event. Felt like he knew he was going to loose, asking for more money. The scene was a very fancy outdoor picnic with illuminated lemons.
Flash to a series of explosions at what looked like very expensive real estate in London. Think white Georgian buildings. The explosions were immediately blamed on a group. When I awoke I thought Hamas. I believe the explosions might have been around election time or after.

It's been two nights in a raw that I dream about Pierre.
First as a very knowledgeable group guide and organiser during a hike, and second as a wise protector towards whom I could confess my doubts, with him comforting me in my chosen path.
The first night was with melatonin, last night wasn't and I was especially surprised by its clarity and depth.

I haven't posted much, or in a while, but I have been under pressure from an internal nagging to start actually being part of this amazing network, and not just a timid observer.
Anyway - I have been having a few weird dreams lately, but wake up only remembering the final scene. The worrying thing for me is that I am actually physically active in my dream state. All of the dreams relate to being under attack physically, either from another person, or an animal. I have actually dived off the end of my bed in one dream in the act of escaping an attacker ( I think this one was a vicious dog). That was a rude awakening - lying on the floor in some pain after my gymnastic real life escape from a dreamt threat!

My latest dream was last night - and I actually remember the dream in some detail for a change. I started off inspecting what appeared to a large construction, vaguely pyramid shaped, with different levels each devoted to some form of water recycling and cleaning. I started off with 2 men accompanying me as we looked at all these amazing pools with active water flow and greenery and some fish life cleansing water. I then flew, or more accurately levitated, to the highest level where the water in the pool was crystal clear and inviting - and then suddenly I was under the sea with my 2 companions again. We were under a huge arch that could have been either constructed or coral, but it was covered in sea growth. Under the arch there were multiple groups of either sea snakes or eels entwined together and slowly dropping towards us. Suddenly one of my companions pushed me and as I looked up - he had pushed me into the path of a huge ball of the eels. I then woke up as I physically sat up in bed and shouted at him ( and woke my wife - again!)

Anyway - it seems that my dreams are reflecting the ongoing state of attack, but this is not new for me, as since my army days in the 80's I have been having dreams off and on about avoiding attack. The thing that has changed is that I am now physically involved and often find myself awakening in a state of movement. I have also unfortunately kicked my wife in a couple of dreams which was a rude awakening for both of us!

Anyone else experiencing dreams where you become physically active within the dream?

Back
Top Bottom