Dreaming in a Totalitarian Society

Dang.

My two-cent interpretation would mirror yours;

The accident being indicative of other people being in control of your journey through life, and not being very good at insuring your well-being, resulting in chaos. -And the masks might indicate a deep mistrust of the people in your family.

Or similarly...

That some force had created havoc in your life and nowhere you looked could you find the people you trust, or get them or any of the adults around you to understand your situation and deep concerns.

Your two interpretations are very good, as I can pull heavily from them.

I moved alot and was bounced around from parent to parent until my grandparents stepped in and some order/ structure was formed,which is around the time the dream stopped.

Chaos is a big one, and the lack of seeing it as such, I have enjoyed being a recurring character in other people's lives.

Making people laugh and always trying to help in some way or another. But in doing this, not able to see myself getting caught in others "loops" and energy, which would drain me and/or pull me away from a path I was attempting to follow.

Recently I got my own place, which has helped immensely.
As now I have my own space to recharge/grow and work from. It is slow, however the chaos is much more manageable and I can independently choose how to use time.

The complexity of dreams and what we may pull from them, from point A to B is something I haven't really played with. So I thank you for helping me get the ball moving abit on this one.

When I was a child I had a very recurring dream. I was watching a nuclear explosion, you know, the nuclear mushroom, like in the promo for the movie "The day after", a movie I've never seen by the way. The image made me cry.

chrome_screenshot_1626626514179.png

Eventually I stopped dreaming that image until I started having another recurring dream in recent years.

I saw policemen dressed completely in black, chasing people through the streets of Mexico City. In fact it was a massacre because they were shooting at people. The streets were chaos. I managed to hide and then I saw some black spheres falling from the sky. I don't know why but my feeling was of something strange, as if it were something not belonging.

Then I turned to my left and saw fireballs falling from the sky. Suddenly I was no longer on the street but on the roof of a building, some members of my family were with me along with other unknown people. A ball of fire flew over us and I told them to throw themselves to the ground, however, the fire reached us. I no longer saw my family but I could literally "feel" the heat of the fire burning my back and I could "smell" but there was no pain.

When I woke up, that dream from my childhood came to mind, that of the nuclear mushroom.

When I was a child I had a very recurring dream. I was watching a nuclear explosion, you know, the nuclear mushroom, like in the promo for the movie "The day after", a movie I've never seen by the way. The image made me cry.

View attachment 47274

Eventually I stopped dreaming that image until I started having another recurring dream in recent years.

I saw policemen dressed completely in black, chasing people through the streets of Mexico City. In fact it was a massacre because they were shooting at people. The streets were chaos. I managed to hide and then I saw some black spheres falling from the sky. I don't know why but my feeling was of something strange, as if it were something not belonging.

Then I turned to my left and saw fireballs falling from the sky. Suddenly I was no longer on the street but on the roof of a building, some members of my family were with me along with other unknown people. A ball of fire flew over us and I told them to throw themselves to the ground, however, the fire reached us. I no longer saw my family but I could literally "feel" the heat of the fire burning my back and I could "smell" but there was no pain.

When I woke up, that dream from my childhood came to mind, that of the nuclear mushroom.
I wonder if my dream of the black spheres falling from the sky is symbolic of this "dark matter" which is discussed in the article that Laura recently posted and which has to do with "The Earth's Pulse: 27.5 million years"

One theory is that the solar system sometimes moves through planes containing larger amounts of dark matter in the galaxy, Rampino said. When the planet moves through dark matter, it absorbs it; large amounts of captured dark matter can annihilate and release heat, which can produce a pulse of geological heating and activity, Rampino said. Perhaps this interaction with large amounts of dark matter correlates with the pulse of the Earth, Rampino said. (But of course, this is just a theory. Scientists still don’t know what dark matter is made of, and don’t know how it’s distributed in the solar system.)

Just last month I had a very vivid dream, as if I had just lived through it.

It starts with me being in the backseat of a van filled with friends and family. We are driving along this long road. All of a sudden I see in the distance what looks like comets or meteors streaking through the sky. There are lightening strikes all around us going off every second, hundreds of them all over the landscape. The weather is shooting lightening strikes absolutely everywhere. The atmosphere feels reddish/dark. In my dream I remember being amazed at what I was witnessing. I keep saying "Its electromagnetic". Then a hole opens up in the sky as were driving by and monkeys (I'm pretty sure they were baboons) start falling through this hole in the sky. I can see the different landscape through the portal they are coming through. Clear blue skies. They were falling through this window. Everyone was stunned and it was silent until I said "We just saw a portal". Then out of no where... this.. big dark being that reminds me of a huge apparition/silhouette is in front of our car and stops us. Its just this dark entity. It points at me and tells me to get out of the car. I then look over to my family and friends. I tell them "I'm scared, I dont want to go." In my mind I was thinking if this had anything to do with 5D or another dimension. But I know I have no choice but to get out of the car and do what this entity says. When I step out, Im surprised to see stormtroopers lined up outside of our vehicle, even more surprised when I notice they are giants. Giant stormtroopers and I knew that dark entity "commanded" them. There was a black SUV which reminded me of those government ones. It was right beside our vehicle with the door open, I knew it was meant for me so I get in. Then I wake up immediately after I enter the SUV. No idea what wouldve happened after that point.

Suffice it to say, this dream has been on my mind ever since I had it. It definitely frightens me knowing I may have had some sort of interaction with 4Dsts or nephilim in the dream state, as it felt "real time". I dont post much on cassiopaea, I'm more of a lurker but this felt significant enough to share. I'm very grateful to this community for the knowledge, awareness and protection it teaches us to apply. Definitely helps so much to know we have eachother and we arent alone in this. Thank you for reading. 😊

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
Hi Cassandra,

No it doesn't appear that we are alone in 'this', so many elements of your dream correspond to those of my own prior to finding the 'C's, it's actually quite uncanny.

All of a sudden I see in the distance what looks like comets or meteors streaking through the sky

Also thought it interesting that after many months of not remembering any dreams whatsoever (which is enormously uncommon...) only yesterday I too had a dream where standing with group of strangers looking over a large body of water (like an inland sea) out of nowhere flaming cometary fragments began raining down and pounding into the 'ocean' on a trajectory directly towards 'us'.

Something I thought notable was that no-one seemed very concerned by the spectacular display and we all simply moved out of the way :-)

3D/4D bleed through Dream ?

Grandmother Elfriede

I dreamed about my grandmother Elfriede (which I simply used to call "Oma"). She was standing in the kitchen, which looked more like the kitchen we have today in Stockholm albeit modified, showing different details. So, typically, she would do something related to like preparing dinner or doing the dishes, and I would halfway lean onto the kitchen bench next to her, us talking and discussing all the time. Even so this dream.

All of the sudden we started to speak about age... I asked her, at the same time reflected on my own in parallel, about her age... and said... then it hit me slowly...

- "Wait a minute... its 2021... and you are... but you are more than your age.... you are hundred !??"
My brain cells where still a bit slow... until I realized

- "...you died in 1994, Oma !!"

She looked at me innocently, as if it was self evident..."yes, I died back then".

To me, this meant I was in a space or realm, or something in between - which was a bit different than the daily life normal... She showed me that she could be different people, and then transformed into a beautiful black, medium aged woman. Each person had a story... and memory burdens, which felt as if those drew subtle marks in their faces... At the same time, these persons where "the same". I still identified her as my Oma, my beloved grandmother.

Dimensional life stories / experiences

The dream shifted slightly and words make it difficult to describe... because things - appearances - where multifaceted. It showed an appearance, while at the same time could mean many things at the same time. Kind of "floating". Even terms of "time", highly flexible. As if you look at something, which contains a "timeline", but wasn't linear like we know linearity in our lives.

At one time i was watching from above down, seeing "broad lines", of lives or life stories. I could dive in an out of them. They were part of people. Some of them reminded me of lives and whereabouts from our Cassiopaean forum members. It was like watching a 2D graph, while at the same time looking at "three dimensional modeled life stories" - like long broad "ropes" or "story strips of life stories". At the same time there was an inner connection related to them all, through my feelings - feeling their "life stories". I was able to "drive in an out" of them, being connected to the content from within - while at the same still looking at them from an outside angle, hovering in the air. It was truly fascinating, puzzling, strange - and yet, not totally unfamiliar...

You would even give a sort of acknowledgement to the life stories lived - a little bit like we do here with emoticons after we read an entry somebody wrote. Yet not exactly the same or as simple. I knew these where "stories" who have been lived. It reminded me of like watching your/others lives, while at the same time understanding, that they both identification, while at the same time not. They were floating experiences. But you could feel them in detail, when you focussed on their live(stories).

I felt interesting to take part of peoples lives that way - which in the 3D realm only would be possible though people telling their lives stories and you listen to them and (perhaps) feel it - but you would do that only through your own imagination and experiences - not through theirs from inside.

Yet in this space - there was more dimensionality attached to everything, coming to live from within as well outside visually, where time worked "different". A longer experience looked at; was both are a "long line" while at the same time "a single dot", you are "in it" - nothing is "empty". At the same time you are also standing "outside of it".

(It feels strange to me, trying to put this in words. Sounds more like a syrupy morass of primitive spoken, endlessly repeated words in english :rolleyes:)

Sculpturing out of what is

Another time, I was flying though the air, because we all needed a space to live in (housing ourselves into) - not as a need, more like a comfort - because we could (do or create like that). I usually fly in my dreams and always had that ability, so there wasn't anything strange to do it, in this dream either.

Through movements with hands and mind/feeling in (that) realm, you can shape objects. I see a large flat, reddish brown area, reminding me of a house's fundament. I lifted the surface, and it would gradually start to raise, modulate shapes and finer details would chisel out; becoming three dimensional into what looked like a large house complex...

Then I don't remember anything more - but gradually waking up yet still reflecting about this dream in half sleep, trying to form words around the experience (just a half hour ago), associating it as something like a "bleed through", something between 3D and 4D ? The feeling of having dreamed about my grandmother Elfriede was amazing... (it's been quite a while i "met" her in a dream) She was so clear in her shapes and being... I love her presence, anywhere, in life, as well beyond.

I had very strange dreams recently. I dreamed that they wanted to vaccinate me by force. I was resisting. A very close relative would take me by the arms and a "doctor" would inject me. The strange thing is that he did it in my mouth, my upper lip began to swell like when you have cold sores.

I think it could be something symbolic that it's time to keep my mouth shut in places like FB Because it really doesn't seem to matter. Close relatives have decided to take the vaccine anyway

Another dream I had is related with vaccines.

I heard someone knocking on the outside door of my house. When I went out to the courtyard to open I looked up and I saw an eclipse began, it was very fast, because the sun was completely black.

Then it got dark the way it does when there is a full moon at night. I could make out the nearby trees without problem and the door. A dim blue light surrounded me.

Blog-luna-llena-portada.jpg

The person knocking on the door was my brother and now he was screaming, "I can't see you" over and over again. I told him that I could see him but for some reason I couldn't get to the door. My brother told me that "everything was dark, black". I told him that the door could be opened just by pushing it but he couldn't open the door either.

My brother was forced to get vaccinated at his work. He is the father of three girls and he really had no choice.

3D/4D bleed through Dream ?
.....……………………..
To me, this meant I was in a space or realm, or something in between - which was a bit different than the daily life normal... She showed me that she could be different people, and then transformed into a beautiful black, medium aged woman. Each person had a story... and memory burdens, which felt as if those drew subtle marks in their faces... At the same time, these persons where "the same". .....……………………..
The dream shifted slightly and words make it difficult to describe... because things - appearances - where multifaceted. It showed an appearance, while at the same time could mean many things at the same time. Kind of "floating". Even terms of "time", highly flexible. As if you look at something, which contains a "timeline", but wasn't linear like we know linearity in our lives.

At one time i was watching from above down, seeing "broad lines", of lives or life stories. I could dive in an out of them. They were part of people. Some of them reminded me of lives and whereabouts from our Cassiopaean forum members. It was like watching a 2D graph, while at the same time looking at "three dimensional modeled life stories" - like long broad "ropes" or "story strips of life stories". At the same time there was an inner connection related to them all, through my feelings - feeling their "life stories". I was able to "drive in an out" of them, being connected to the content from within - while at the same still looking at them from an outside angle, hovering in the air. It was truly fascinating, puzzling, strange - and yet, not totally unfamiliar...

You would even give a sort of acknowledgement to the life stories lived - a little bit like we do here with emoticons after we read an entry somebody wrote. Yet not exactly the same or as simple. I knew these where "stories" who have been lived. It reminded me of like watching your/others lives, while at the same time understanding, that they both identification, while at the same time not. They were floating experiences. But you could feel them in detail, when you focussed on their live(stories).
.....……………………..
Yet in this space - there was more dimensionality attached to everything, coming to live from within as well outside visually, where time worked "different". A longer experience looked at; was both are a "long line" while at the same time "a single dot", you are "in it" - nothing is "empty". At the same time you are also standing "outside of it".
.....……………………..

Considering the above —1st line— quoted question, I would say, no, not exactly. To me, it seems more like a bleed-through of all realities that permeate our current existence. Anyway, beginning since my infancy I use to have this kind of dream almost in daily base nights. Indeed, I think many of us use to live parallel realities in “dreams” running “parallel souls” that seem to be ourselves but at the same time we watched them like from an outside perspective. However I think peoples in general have these “experiences” but few remember them when they wake up.

It seems, this dream brings some insightful events and images described in its narration. In particular, as I see it, the immersion in the “past-present-future” lives of “other” human beings. To synthetize this dream in few words I would choose the “inherent connection between all human beings.” A connection which is physical, spiritual and mental but the PTB wish-think they can manipulate, halt or terminate with their “vaxines.” Will not happen, at least not as they wish, I believe.

There is an interesting passage seen in Castaneda —which I had also mentioned in the session on March 13th 2021.
The Active Side of Infinity, by Castaneda

Once, don Juan had presented to me a metaphor to describe the energetic union of strands of human beings. He had said that the sorcerers of ancient Mexico described those strands as a curtain made from beads strung on a string.

We are driving along this long road. All of a sudden I see in the distance what looks like comets or meteors streaking through the sky. There are lightening strikes all around us going off every second, hundreds of them all over the landscape. The weather is shooting lightening strikes absolutely everywhere. The atmosphere feels reddish/dark. In my dream I remember being amazed at what I was witnessing. I keep saying "Its electromagnetic". Then a hole opens up in the sky as were driving by and monkeys (I'm pretty sure they were baboons) start falling through this hole in the sky. I can see the different landscape through the portal they are coming through.
Like a few of you, I've also had comet dreams in the past. I had a very vivid dream about a week ago where I was in Tibet (which is a very special place for me having visited eastern Tibet in 2018). Pretty confident that I've had past live(s) there from past life regressions and things that psychics have told me. Went I went there it felt like going home. [This is real life]: I went with a tour that it is offered by a very nice college professor who takes college kids for 2 weeks at a time to places that they would normally not go: India, Myanmar, Tibet, Sikkim, etc. The tour is also offered to adults as well. To get to "eastern Tibet" we traveled through western China, landing in Chengdu and then traveling overland in a bus. We went over some spectacular subtropical mountains where the pandas live. It was fascinating to see China. Chengdu is considered a smaller city for China but it was definitely filled with people and pollution. Once out in the countryside, everyone had a garden and used practically any extra square footage to grow food. There were all sorts of road building projects going on and lots and lots of dams. This is an area that gets a tremendous amount of rainfall.

Tibet, at least to me, was a very special place. During the cultural revolution, many monasteries and nunneries were destroyed but some remained in some capacity. Some had been rebuilt. They definitely had monks and nuns in them but I don't know what sort of political pressure the monastic community was facing. A lot of hotels were run by Chinese.

Anyways, I have to say, no matter what type of damage that the cultural revolution had been done, there were some monasteries, statues, stupas, Buddhist places that had a tremendous amount of positive spiritual energy from centuries of prayers, meditations, etc. I'll try to post some pictures at some point from my phone on the travelogue section. The dream: I was visiting a Tibetan woman outside a monastery, she just happened to be underground and she offered me a haircut. I opted for a bangs trim. When I emerged there was some sort of supernova in the sky, or at least that's the impression I got. It was gold and sparking and had infinite positive energy. For some reason, the phrase came into my head "next stop Leo." Who knows what that indicates--real info or BS, but that's what happened in the dream.

From the transcripts:
17 May 2014:
(Nicholas) I have one. The Cassiopaeans talked about the idea that they would be transitioning through another constellation for transmitting. I dunno if it's happened yet. I think it was Leo or something like that?

A: In process, wait for more!

Q: (L) I think, "wait for more" means wait for some kind of news or information that will make that clear. If there was a supernova or something in, say, Leo, it could affect them and us superluminally, but we would not yet see it for a while. Or, any other place where there may be one... We could be getting the effects of it through the communication before there is a visual confirmation. Assuming that we're communicating superluminally, I think. That's just my theory. Is that theory close?

A: Close enough.
20 August 2011
Q: (L) Let me ask one of the questions that's on our minds first. Hopefully it will be a quick question. We are a bit curious about the activities of our forum group members {name redacted} and {name redacted} and their channeling experiment. They claim that they were channeling Cassiopaea Leo? (Bubbles) 6 Leo. (L) I guess that was because you had made remarks about, "Next stop, Leo". Who or what exactly are they channeling?

A: Not channeling per se, more like being toyed with.

Q: (L) Being toyed with by who or what?

A: Elementals reading bits of emotion/thoughts.
10 December 1994

Q: (T) Are you still contacting Barbara?

A: Not at this point. She is in pause mode.

Q: (T) Does she know this?

A: Yes. Write to her and tell her to call "Cassiopaea". Next stop is Leo.

Q: (T) In some time in the future, the next sending point is Leo. Does that mean that at some point we will not be able to contact you?

A: We just told you who to call.

Q: (T) Well, what I am having trouble understanding is why we have to call to a certain space point. We are now in touch, does this channel not stay open?

A: Reference point.

Q: (T) So it doesn't matter as long as we meet regularly to talk with you?

A: Yes.

31 December 1994

Q: (Frank) Do you have frequent ringing in your ear? (M) Yes. (L) One ear more than another? (M) Yes. It is kind of a tone. (T) Last session when I was here you were giving us information on how to calculate when the wave is going to reach Earth. I was able to plot two of the four for distance, but two were constellations. I cannot plot those distances.

A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo. Welcome M to the board.
12 December 2010
Q: (L) And who do we have with us tonight?

A: Porsolia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea. Moving to Leo soon.

Q: (L) Is the moving to Leo a signifier of some other potential event that would be noticed by us here on Earth?

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

6 September 2006

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

A: U have been through a test. Getting close to Leo. Cassiopaea still reigns.
25 August 2006

Q: Hello?

A: Over the rainbow.

Q: Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Ronnjia

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea/Leo.

Q: What does “Over the rainbow” refer to?

A: End of the world/4th density.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean the end of the world is nigh?

A: Somewhere!
Session 29th July 2006.
Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, Galahad, Mr. Scott, Galatea, Atriedes

A: 3 Nights! Ok

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Eilltea

Q: (L) Where are you transmitting from?

A: Leo 3 nights!

Q: (L) Can you tell us what the 3 nights signifies?

A: Just wait and see!

(L) Who wants to start with questions?

Q: (Galahad) Why are they coming through Leo?

A: We said “next stop.”

I'm intrigued to find what was going in the sky in late July 2006 and how this relates to the "Wave." I'll do some research and post in "Plotting the Wave."

This wasn't a dream but rather a very confusing real life experience shared with my partner. During the week we took a walk to a river near-by as we do from time to time. We walked down the river on a path and at some point decided to cut in through a different path essentially to walk back to where we came from i.e. so to do a loop but by a different path as opposed to the path we walked down on. The path we took cut up a hill where we could see the river to our side and the other path we walked down on right next to the river. So we were walking back to where we came from with the river essentially by our side except we were in an elevated position.

Soon the path cut inland so we lost sight of the river but we maintained the direction we were headed. Soon we came to a road and here it was a toss up which direction to follow. We chose one and shortly we could see a river infront of us - my partner was like, "Oh that's interesting I've never been here before, it's like there's another river parallel to the river we know i.e. as if the river looped or as if there was another river that was parallel. Anyways we emerged from the path and onto the river and guess where we were???

We were exactly where we started from before we took the path to go back! Boom mind blown 🤯. We were like, how in the hell did we end up back here exactly where we started. It was a bit disorienting as we both had very different expectations of where we were meant to be - certainly not where we started. Anyways my partner wasn't keen to explore by going back up the path we took before and tracking how it was it ended back up where it started without seeming to do so if you walked it. Instead we walked on the path on the river, the one which we initially came down on.

In any case, I'm sure there's a logical explanation but it was strange because we both had the same expectations of where we were meant to be and this expectation was blown out the water by where we actually were i.e. where we had started. I hope there wasn't a bleed through or anything like that 😶

Last edited:
Last night I had a sequence of three dreams after having some trouble falling asleep as my mind decided it was better to struggle with the particulars of what I can do in my life without anticipating outcomes than to let me sleep. The first involved a surprise visit to my family in GA, the second involved an escape from and serving justice to some men and women who were trying to do me and my "wife" (I'm not married but she represented the 'woman I love' or 'deeply cared about') harm, then the really interesting part was last dream where we all went to some kind of resort and there was a storm. But I want to share some details from the final segment because it was the most foreboding/bizarre.

It involved all the people in the previous dream segments (i.e. a sizable group of people I care about, some real and some merely representative) going to some kind a resort. We got in some vans and drove the short distance from where we were to begin with to this resort that we were looking forward to visiting. It had a number of interesting flowers that were pretty so I took out my phone to take pictures so I could share with others later.

After taking pictures of a number of them the group came across these strange flowers that were very bizarre. They were misshapen and were in a row that got bigger and more strange looking the further down the row you got. The first few looked like a cross between a mushroom and a puff pastry. The ones at the end looked like giant fried turkey balloons (Macy's Day Parade style). So it was like there was a procession or progression of these flowers that grew from the simply strange to the truly bizarre.

As we all gawked at the sight of these things and I took out my phone to take a video of the whole progression, suddenly (took one second for the sky to change) the storms that were in the distance but until this moment they were fairly far away and didn't look that threatening were right overhead and were the biggest, darkest, and most menacing looking clouds I've ever seen.

Naturally the group was rather shocked and disconcerted so we went inside to try and take cover from the storm. After going through the rather small lobby and went to the other side of the resort (which resembled a mountain) and walked outside there was a clear blue sky overhead. At first there was a waterspout not 10 feet in front of us, but instead of being a destructive and scary sight it was a curious one that looked more like it was made of ribbons or one of those waving inflatable arm tube things. A lot of other people were there with their families just soaking up the rays and playing on the beach and didn't pay the water spout any mind.

It was a stark contrast between this side of the mountain that was peaceful and beautiful and the other side of the mountain that was still stormy and ominous. I couldn't tell if the storm would cross over or not but it didn't seem to be moving even if it seemed it was a possibility. As my group and I were taking in the scenery another somewhat large group of people came to me and asked if I knew of the *something* (can't remember the name though it started with a C, like Charles) party and could help them set up their tent and other things. Which was the group name I was there with so it was almost like a family reunion of sorts. After which I woke up.

Not sure what it means but I thought it was worth sharing.

When I was a little kid, I very often dreamed of bombing raids. It was always the same scenes of approaching planes and falling bombs with a kind of parachute. I tried to save myself by running up a hill from the valley I lived in, I couldn't run fast in those dreams. It was like running in the water. Resistance and fear. I think today that these are just remnants of a past trauma from a last incarnation. Well, as I got older, dreams switched to invasion dreams. I was 15 when I had this first dream. I have to say that at this point I had read NOTHING about aliens or anything related to that. So these dreams (which I still have today) are always the same. I have a normal dream and in the end I stand and look at the sky. It is a clear, starry sky. I see the stars but suddenly something starts to change. I see formations forming. Something shines through, at first almost invisible to the eye. Then spaceships manifest. And they fight with each other. Then I usually wake up. Since I dreamed it over and over again, the thing is now that in this last sequence I already wake up and think ... oh no, just a dream.

But some time ago I had a dream that I would like to tell about. I was with some people (family, friends) in a city unknown to me. Based on the architecture of the buildings, I would say it looked like Budapest. There was an exclusive and very elegant hotel with a complete glass dome. In this dome were the rooms. I had one of the rooms and lay under this dome and ... watched the starry sky. This time it was different. It started again like in my old dreams. The ships manifested. And then a voice said to me, "this is just a distraction". So I went down to the street, looked for my friends and told them we were in danger. Something is wrong here. And suddenly people in uniforms appeared. They were brown uniforms. And I was still thinking, where do they all come from all of a sudden? And the clothes were so retro. It was kind of weird because at that moment I thought, WOW back in WWII? Anyway, I was really afraid for the people I loved. And I saw that these guys had weird guns. The type of weapons (fairly new and more laser-like, didn't match the old-fashioned uniforms) scared me. I remember calling everyone to follow me to hide. Only 2 of my friends followed me. I ran ahead into an old, empty house. We came to a room that was unfortunately a dead end. We were followed by one of those armed creepy guys. So there were three of us in this dilapidated room. I stood protectively in front of my 2 friends. Then he said to me that if I cut off my friend's thumb with a knife, I will stay alive.

And that's why I find the dream interesting and worth telling in the first place. Because at that moment I was CONSCIOUS. I don't mean that you are dreaming lucidly. No, I didn't know that I dream, but I had access to my inner values, my knowledge, my principles.

So I stood in front of my two friends and said: "I will never do my friends any harm. You can kill me. And? Then I'll just take the detour via 5D and come back. You will never get my soul"!

What I noticed was that every time I tried to make eye contact, it was cut off. There was a strange noise in my head and a kind of blurry perception. As if it is blocked.

Anyway, this guy let go of us and we went back to the surface and ate desserts all together in the hotel lobby. Happy end!

Well I think sometimes dreams are just dreams, sometimes they contain residual memories, some are visions, and some are actual tests of your mindset. At least that's how I interpret this last dream for myself.

Dream of august 20.

As usual I went to bed between 8and 9 pm but, as it happen once a month around the full moon I woke up at half pass midnight and couldn’t go back to sleep. After a few minutes turning about in bed, I decided to have a cigarette outside. Yep! The moon is almost at it full Sunday will be the blue moon and I can fell the energy, the vibration in the air and hear the low sound or frequency in the quietness of the night. Going back to sleep will be difficult, I thought. I went back to bed and back outside for a cigarette a few time until pass 3:00 am when I closed my eyes in one last try but was so awake that I knew I should just go read the news and the forum on the computer as there is no way I will find sleep for now.

So I open my eyes and get up but WOW! Where am I, this isn’t my house, my room. There isn’t much in the room, I get up from the wooden floor and see just an empty room, a window to my right and an open door to my left. Only one possibility comes to my mind, I’m in a dream; I passed in the dream world fully and utterly awake and aware, what a chance I thought let go flying. I go to the door which leads to a stairwell going down to a close door at the bottom. I go down and extend my arm to grip the door handle to open it but whoa... my extended arm and hand are not material, they are blue in color and translucent. My finger looks like tube of a soft blue light, no apparent articulation. I bring my other hand up and look at them in astonishment. Within that soft turquoise blue translucent I see something like a kind of ‘’ skeleton’’ of a navy blue color, I’m really astonished and wonder what my face look like, I thought, and immediately my consciousness is projected outside of my body and I’m looking at my face. OH wow! No physicality but humanoid I look, no eyes, nose or mouth but the same light blue aspect with the marine darker vein if I may say that look like a tree in my head. After a few moment of observation I go back in my glowing blue body and decide that I may as well explore this dream and that I really want to fly. Behind the now open door I see that it led on the street so, I step out take 2 steps and yes I dive head first to see if I can fly. Fortunately I could, it been so long since I flew and never in this state of awareness, god it is so liberating to be free of gravity. Joyfully I takeoff rising above the house, it is dark and cloudy and assume it is dawn as I can see very well. Once over the house I see a large river some distance away, it as a swift flow and is quite large, I take that direction gaining height and speed. I’m overflow with joy and freedom just what I needed, a break from our reality, from the terrible period that we must endure at the moment but necessary to learn our lessons.

Still over the river taking altitude I turn right and see the town bellow me and from my now considerate distance from the ground, I see I forest on the other side of the city. I fly toward the forest and as I get closer, I see movement, I see animals walking but wait those are huge, they look like mastodon and small figure that are following them, human they are but looking like children from my elevation and compare to the size of the mastodon. There are human in this dream so let find some in town. I make a left turn and go back toward the city and land on a sidewalk of a large boulevard. I see a men walking toward me and wait for him to acknowledge me in some way but he pass right next to me without looking at me. Maybe he can’t see me I though. Another man is walking toward me, dressed in a brown suit and decides to go toward him. As he passes next to me, I ask him if he see me. The men stop, look at me and say yes and continue walking. Not to talkative he is, I follow him. Walking next to him I wonder about is strange behavior, he look spiritless just walking toward who know where? Let just shock him I decide and see if I can get a reaction from him. I put my hand on each side of my body palm facing toward the ground and rise myself a few feet in the air. Looking at my hand I realise that I have now what look like a normal body with hands with finger and articulation. Up in the air by his side I got a reaction, he says; you can levitate. Yes I can I answer and take some altitude over the boulevard when I see bird flying some distance away. Flying toward those birds a voice tell me to be careful of them, was it the man I don’t know but the bird are now closer and they look like pyrodactil, let be safe they are huge, I turn left over building and woke up.

I open my eyes back in my room and my clock show 6: 15 am. Just a few minute in the dream but 3 hours in our reality as passed.

Like many I feel the vice closing in. Here in’’ la belle province’’ of Quebec our premier Legault is turning out to be a little dictator now refusing any dialogue under the pretext of national emergency. If you believe the latest survey, is popularity is at 90% and the vaxxed with at least one dose is over 80%. It look pretty grim and it take its toll on me and my family but we hold the fort, no division on our side, we refuse to comply to the mafia and will for as long as we can. So lately I asked my soul and the DCM for a little break, a little freedom of a sort because you see now when I walk in the forest and I see the duck, heron and geese that will soon fly south, I envy them there liberty. Was that dream there answer, I like to think so and within or without physicality consciousness survive, and there are more to explore.

Like Alejo said in this post,

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/resistance-and-facing-the-inevitable.50977/

First, we’re more than bodies, we ought to take care of our bodies and honor them as the incredibly complex designed interface that we experience reality through. But our existence goes beyond them, we shouldn’t forget our minds and souls,

I totally agree.

Last night I dreamed of feeling an earthquake, it was strong and I was afraid. I was in one of the rental houses that we lived in for five years when I was a child. One of my step brothers was there also. He was a very difficult child.

Anyway I felt the earthquake in my dream, very strong but not violent shaking, I walked out onto the living room and there stood a large Christmas tree with some white lights decorating it. It was too big for the house so it’s proper shape could not be seen. It was a real pine tree and somehow extended out of the house but I could not see it go through the roof, it was just bigger than the room but still in the room.

The shaking continued and I was frightened enough that it woke me up.

I checked and there were no significant earthquakes reported anywhere so this is a sumbolic dream perhaps of my personal and emotional state.
Christmas trees are supposed to represent spiritual aspects.

This dream lingers from a few weeks back. Basically I was at a business lunch that was outside and overlooked serene green hillsides all around.

At one point we were given some fancy swag bags made from very nice silk fabric - felt high quality and opened sorta like a women’s clutch purse.

Anyway, when I opened and looked inside I recognized the that contents were some how symbolically connected to the whole pedo-cult (can’t remember what the symbols were but something like the curly spirals comes to mind).

As I make this connection, I may have made a face that caused someone to look and speak to me. I also got the sense that I was undercover but in over my head. Then in my haste of processing I bluntly state (not loudly though) what was running through my mind to someone on my left, “these symbols are linked to a baby eating ring of pedo monsters…” or something to that effect. And before I can even finish it’s as though someone materialized into the room and took a shot at me at which point I quickly try to dodge it. Thinking I’m dead I realize I’m actually still alive and from there things get fuzzy, just a big commotion and then I woke up shortly after that.

It was very disturbing to say the least and I think of it as a reminder to stay strategically enclosed.

Back
Top Bottom