Dreams of California fires

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In the early morning of November 6, a dream about fire woke me up. In the dream, I looked out my front door and saw smoke and fire and orange outside my house in the neighborhood, though my house and front lawn was not on fire. I think I went to get my family to escape out the back door and back yard, when I woke up.

Lots of fires started in California on November 8. I looked at photos of the fires.
Deaths in California wildfires at 25 - More "devil winds" on the way - Choking air quality - 250,000 evacuated -- Sott.net

In the early morning of November 10, another dream about fire woke me up. In the dream, my family was out on a grassy area overlooking the ocean, but we could see the fires along the coast in the distance and suddenly the fires were along the coast in front of us. For this dream, I can understand how looking at the photos of the fires could make this dream. But I don't remember any previous fire dreams besides these two, and the first one occurred before the recent fires started.

Hello Hlat

What I write is not an attempt to decipher the message of your dream, but my reflection / impression on him.

In fact, yesterday I read an article about the fires in California.
Novi veliki požar i masovna ubojstva – napad na Kaliforniju!? | Nexus-Svjetlost

It is in Croatian, but you may find the original article (published on 9th November) to which the editor invites him to his note.
[QUOTE[Nexus-Lighthouse Editor's Note: 'Jensingr', a member of Common Ground Independent Media (within the Rumor Mill News portal), gives a very intriguing review of recent events in California. Perhaps Jensington's assumptions make it quite "tedious" for some, but it is interesting that his observations on the very strange fires in California coincide with the opinion of many researchers. The best known of them, in alternative circuits, is certainly Deborah Tavares, who unknowingly and very arguably reveals the agenda of "war against humanity" by devastating the environment, microwaves, etc. ...][/QUOTE]

It is something unnatural in these fires, because besides burnt houses and cars grow untouched trees and other such anomalies. It is not about a burnt land, a large-scale firefight, but a lot of precisely selected targets.

Video links that are mentioned:

After this, my impression, when I read the description of your dream, is that your subconscious tells you that you can be deliberately selected / locate the target.

While writing this and looking for a quotation, I saw that another article was published on that subject

Vatrene stihije, vulkanske erupcije, laseri i rat protiv Kalifornije | Nexus-Svjetlost

It contains photographs with short reviews. One important difference is in explaining to the fires resulting from the volcanic eruption, and that the laser attacks were camouflage and cover-up of natural events.

Hi hlat-A prophetic dream it seems? Fwiw, as I read about your dream-I remembered a dream I had from this last month or so where I see before me an oncoming wall of dark gray smoke. It's just that image that comes to mind now.

It is something unnatural in these fires, because besides burnt houses and cars grow untouched trees and other such anomalies. It is not about a burnt land, a large-scale firefight, but a lot of precisely selected targets.

Video links that are mentioned:

Not sure what to really make of any of it, but I've also been noticing more of these videos on youtube about directed energy weapons and 'agenda 21' and the California wildfires.

Last edited:
It contains photographs with short reviews. One important difference is in explaining to the fires resulting from the volcanic eruption, and that the laser attacks were camouflage and cover-up of natural events.

There are many people pointing to images of houses burnt beside non-burnt trees. They then decide it's "energy weapons" or something. They fail to recognize a simple fact. Houses (particularly in some areas of the USA) are made of dry wood. Trees, their trunk, branches and leaves, contain a lot of water. Get a dried piece of wood and a piece of a fresh branch. Try and set fire to both.

There are many people pointing to images of houses burnt beside non-burnt trees. They then decide it's "energy weapons" or something. They fail to recognize a simple fact. Houses (particularly in some areas of the USA) are made of dry wood. Trees, their trunk, branches and leaves, contain a lot of water. Get a dried piece of wood and a piece of a fresh branch. Try and set fire to both.

Yup. Ignorance of basic science makes fools of a lot of people.

Added is the fact that California saw yet another very hot, and dry summer and fall.

Which made once again, another seasonal (tinder box environment), and the perfect recipe for disaster.

Trump was right, with lashing out about Brown's level of incompetency, with not being diligently concerned with forrest, and wildland management.

Karma is a b-i-t-c-h.

CAL FIRE - Fuels Treatment
Snip:
The wildlands of California are naturally fire prone. Past land and fire management practices have had the effect of increasing the intensity, rate of spread, as well as the annual acreage burned on these lands. While most of the natural communities of plants and animals have adapted to natural fire conditions, these natural communities are now at risk from catastrophic wildfire primarily due to the hazardous fuel conditions. Also at risk are the communities that interface with these wildlands, including those within wildland-urban interface (WUI) and rural areas. Strategic management and control of wildland vegetation is essential to the safety, health, recreational, and economic wellbeing of California's citizens.

9cea67f37e4750b774ad1f9b2eba3751.png

Hazardous fuels are live and dead vegetation that has accumulated and increases the likelihood of unusually large wildland fires. When fire encounters areas of heavy fuel loads (continuous brush, downed vegetation or small trees) it can burn these surface and ladder fuels and may quickly move from a ground fire into a crown fire.

Hazardous fuel reduction generally requires the reduction of surface and ladder fuels. It may also require thinning out dense tree stands, preserving mature sized trees. It can be accomplished using fire, biological methods, chemical and/or mechanical treatments to remove or modify fuels in wildland areas.

For years, managers have recognized the risks of damage to the environment, housing and infrastructure from wildland fire and have acted to reduce wildland hazardous fuels, by thinning, prescribed burning, and other vegetation treatments. Reducing fire intensity through vegetation management can substantially aid in wildland fire containment and control, while creating safety zones for fire fighter and citizen safety.

Last edited:
In the early morning of November 6, a dream about fire woke me up. In the dream, I looked out my front door and saw smoke and fire and orange outside my house. // For this dream, I can understand how looking at the photos of the fires could make this dream. But I don't remember any previous fire dreams besides these two, and the first one occurred before the recent fires started.

Yeah, the video of the smoke-wall was very impressive. Hardly the first time, though, you see fire.
But it could be your personal translation of a perceived local vibe/energy signature that makes it extra impressive.
I felt a little hopeless, life-lust-less today (but Do not lose heart..)
And, the graph of Siberia scared me, but actually i´m not that scared of cold.
1542140353785.png
Maybe there is something in the air that enhances Dread?

Very true. Conifers usually fare worst because the needles can go up like Roman candles, but unless there is enough underbrush to keep the fire hot enough,long enough to dry out the trunk the whole tree will survive. And most often only one side or a partial area on the tree actually gets singed.

Reactions: Ca.
:oops:

Hello everyone.

1. Fire and trees

I want to emphasize that this is not about starting a fire, but an already existing fire. From experience I know that open flames can damage the growing wood, and much more, the lower bushes. This can make the flame much smaller and weaker than a flame burning house or car.

I agree there are logical explanations and opportunities, here is a few:
- Perception: Based on images and footage, it is difficult to determine the true distance from the fire. It is also difficult to determine the damage of trees. I do not think burns of the first and second degrees can be noticed in the photographs, especially if they were shot from the air, and it is a low fire as Meager1 noted.
- Airflow: Maybe the wind blew, blowing the heat away from the trees.
- Intervention of firefighters: Fire aircraft is unloaded their cargo in the area.

Whatever it is with trees is less important. It is important that people are left without their loved ones and their homes. It's important to help these people. It is important that this tragedy does not repeat, or that such a possibility is reduced at least. This is the right attitude and we should think about it at this time. Thanks c.a. for pointing in that direction.

2. Conspiracy theory (IF theory)

IF people really notice the flash during the fire:
- are artificial (the result of some device, weapons)?
- Are they natural (a result of volcanic dust, electricity combined with high temperature, etc.)?
IF artificia:
Would the possessors of such devices / weapons take advantage of the opportunity, and try out how they work?
My opinion is that it would.
That is (no) human nature. What are the new "toys" if you can not play with it. You have to see how it works, does it work and what are the consequences. The likelihood is even greater if there is a possibility that no one will discover you, or you have a self-justifying rationalization. The fire already exists; the damage has already been done.
Yes, I am inclined to hold such a theory in some corner of my mind if there is a probability that is possible.

3. Last and most important

Hlat
I'm sorry. Sincerely and from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. I jumped emotional, not using my brain, and hijack your topic. There is a saying in the people: "Better to stop than to heal". At the moment I am aware of, and feel the full weight and the meaning of this saying. But what is, there is, the damage is done.

You had a prophetic dream.
Are you dreaming of such dreams often, or is this the first of those kinds?

Once again, please accept my apology.

Reactions: Ca.
You had a prophetic dream.
Are you dreaming of such dreams often, or is this the first of those kinds?
I'm not sure. Maybe it was a coincidence. I don't remember having prophetic dreams before. It was after the second dream that I paid attention and constructed a timeline. Maybe strange or maybe just ordinary.

When I was little, maybe 5 years old, I had a recurring nightmare of waking up in my bedroom, walking out down the hallway into the living room, and seeing a painting on the living room wall. It was a painting of fruit. That was the end of the dream and I would wake up. Or sometimes I thought I woke up but then the dream would cycle over and I would walk down the hallway into the living room. The dreams would vary a bit, such as sometimes the lights were on and sometimes the lights were off. The dream living room was not my real living room at the time and there definitely was no fruit painting in the real home at that time. Around this general time period I also had a one time dream if it wasn't real of being in bed and seeing a green dimly glowing hand appearing at the bedroom doorway in middle of the night.

Many years later I was flipping through a photo album, and saw that fruit painting hanging on the wall in the photo. The location was the previous home where I lived before I was 4 years old but basically have no memory of. Up to that point, I assumed the fruit painting was just a dream and not real, but it turned out to be based upon something real.

A few years ago there was a situation when my dining room light started turning on by itself, and the first time that happened was in the middle of the night before I was scheduled to meet with some forum members. That light had a sensor mechanism to turn on or off by the touch of a hand. So this light would turn on by itself but would not turn off by itself so I would have to turn it off. Once the problem started, it recurred for a long time. That problem was finally resolved when I replaced the touch mechanism with a regular wall on-off switch. Maybe there was electrical wiring issues that caused it.

A few months ago I started having another light issue that is ongoing. I have a front door light with a sensor so the light shines brighter when motion is detected and then dims but stays on when there's no motion, and completely turns off when it is bright enough outside. I can switch the light completely off with a wall on-off switch. A few months ago, yellow jacket bees made a hive in the eaves right above the light, and I washed away the hive with a water hose. I think it was after I washed away the hive, the light problem started. The front door light would cycle through turning on for a second and completely turning off for a second and turning back on. But it is an intermittent problem. Sometimes the light stays on. Other times it flashes on and off. Maybe I damaged the electrical wires with water.

THE PRESS DEMOCRAT June 7, 2019, 11:37AM
A windy, warm and dry weekend forecast has prompted the first red flag warning for parts of the North Bay in 2019.

The National Weather Service on Friday morning warned that high-risk fire weather would return to Wine Country starting Friday night and lasting through Sunday afternoon for parts of Sonoma, Marin, and Napa counties above 1,000 feet, including the Mayacamas Mountains and the hills of western Sonoma County. The weather service had not previously issued a fire weather watch for the local area.

Winds are expected to gust up to 50 mph Friday and Saturday on local peaks — potentially reaching 60 mph on Mt. St. Helena — with temperatures projected to get near or above 90 degrees, according to the weather service.

Spencer Tangen, a weather service meteorologist, said that while trees and flowering brush might still be wet from May’s rains, potential fire fuels like grasses had already started to dry out. That development, combined with the potential for spiking wind speeds and dropping humidity, prompted the warning, he said.

“A lot of those finer fuels are really drying out and will be able to carry a fire,” Tangen said.

Red flag warnings are generally more common in late summer after months of dry and hot weather, but Tangen noted that it wasn’t unusual to see such an advisory in early June.

Similar weather conditions were expected in Mendocino and Lake counties, but those areas are not yet under red flag warnings or fire weather watches.

Very dry here in Sonoma County. This morning I put some wet towels pulled from the wash on a drying rack and they were stiff and ready to fold within a couple of hours. PG & E, pus the local NIXLE have sent out several warning texts to be prepared. A few of my neighbors are definitely on edge as they still remember the October 2017 fires that came within 5 miles of our neighborhood, plus the more recent Paradise wildfires.

Posted at 1:50 AM, Dec 24, 2020 and last updated 5:03 AM, Dec 25, 2020
Snip: Tweets / Maps / Video
SAN DIEGO (KGTV) -- A fast-moving wildfire that erupted early Thursday morning near Camp Pendleton has forced mandatory evacuations of thousands of residents, San Diego County fire officials announced.

UPDATE: 8:02 P.M.
The Creek Fire has burned 4,276 acres and is 35% contained, according to CAL FIRE San Diego. Firefighters will be at the scene overnight to continue building containment lines and mopping up the fire.

UPDATE: 5:47 P.M.
Camp Pendleton Fire Department and ⁦CAL FIRE San Diego have cleared all evacuees to go back to their homes, adding that a ring has been built around the Creek Fire to contain and stop it from reaching any housing areas.

UPDATE: 4:52 P.M.
Recent Stories from 10news.com
Evacuation orders and warnings south of the De Luz Road closure have been lifted. Evacuation warnings to the west and north remain in effect.

The De Luz Road closure, between Sandia Creek Drive and Harris Trail, remains in effect.

The American Red Cross Temporary Evacuation Point (TEP) at Fallbrook High School has transitioned to a virtual TEP. Red Cross remains available to assist Creek Fire evacuees needing hotels and other services, by calling 571-595-7911.

Back
Top Bottom