Dreams of the Resistance

candasiri

Jedi Master
Wondering if anyone else is getting these: had a couple of dreams being in a resistance group similar to those in WW2 fighting a nebulous evil. Group is made of forum members though I have never met anyone from the forum...yet

candasiri
I had this year. One about me fighting in close to WWII-scenario and in other I was not fighting, but living in "rural area", and there was an incursion of a WWII-type soldiers on trucks, they were not attacking just yet, more like moving through, expanding their control on terrirory.
In none of them I had a perception of any forum members though. None that I could recognize anyway.

Hello,
not a dream but an impression: it's about the "yellow vests" movement in France. In this country, demonstrations are very well supervised, controlled, with little or no effectiveness. For a week now, this movement, which the government has been trying to pass off as "terrorists", seems (but that is only my impression) to have adopted tactics similar to "urban guerrilla warfare": many one-off actions (mainly pacifist) with rapid movements. It's still "draft", but it could evolve.
Sorry for this translation from Deepl.

Bonjour,
pas un rêve mais une impression : c'est au sujet du mouvement des "gilets jaunes" en France. Dans ce pays, les manifestations sont très encadrées, contrôlées, avec donc, une efficacité minime voire nulle. Depuis une semaine maintenant, ce mouvement que le gouvernement tente de faire passer pour des "terroristes", semble (mais ce n'est que mon impression), adopter des tactiques proches de la "guérilla urbaine" : beaucoup d'actions ponctuelles (majoritairement pacifistes) avec des déplacements rapides. C'est encore "brouillon", mais ça pourrait évoluer.
Désolé pour cette traduction à partir de Deepl.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone else is getting these: had a couple of dreams being in a resistance group similar to those in WW2 fighting a nebulous evil.

Hi candasiri,

Yes, for as long as I can remember - welcome to the rebellion :-)

Also often wondered if the 'French' Resistance connotation is related to the etymology and historical 'symbolism' of Frank, Franc, France meaning freedom?

If you're willing to share any interesting features of the dreams, I'd be keen to learn about them also.

Group is made of forum members though I have never met anyone from the forum...yet

If you happen to spot someone in your next dream tangled up to his crotch in razor wire and trying to hold off a Panzer division with a broken whistle and a can of condensed milk - be sure to wave, it's always nice to see a friendly face ;-)

Vive la résistance!

Vive La France

f.png

Cheers

J

Gives me hope to know that I'm not alone! I usually take 24 mg of Melatonin so I'll let you know if I see you.
Katie

Wondering if anyone else is getting these: had a couple of dreams being in a resistance group similar to those in WW2 fighting a nebulous evil. Group is made of forum members though I have never met anyone from the forum...yet

Interesting! I had a similar experience recently in a dream where I was fighting along side with other people (I couldn't identify anyone) against enemies in grey uniforms, panzers and half-tracks. Very much looked like Wermacht soldiers and equipment from WWII.

In the dream it was summer dawn and I was hiding in a pine forest behind a tree. I looked around and saw other people hiding as well wearing beige or light brown clothing and carrying rifles. Suddenly everyone fixed their gaze towards a logging road ahead of us. I turned to look and picked up a scoped rifle. Looking down through the scope I saw what looked like panzer III (or IV) along with two half-tracks with soldiers behind it. Soldier in a gray uniform was standing halfway through the top hatch of the tank just staring ahead completely still. After observing them for a moment I fired and the guy slumped back inside the tank, battle immediately followed and they started firing towards my position. I kept changing places after taking shots at them because they figured out my position. Changing places again and again. Others were firing at them also and I couldn't make out much of the specific targets since I had to keep moving.

I kept taking shots at the tank and all of a sudden it came to a complete halt. The tank then turned 180 degrees and started to speed out the way it came! It looked like it couldn't get out of there fast enough! The half-tracks had to park to the side of the road to let the tank escape. They didn't seem to know what to do. Half-tracks took fire and kept spinning in place until they too retreated. The battle continued and I found myself in an anti-tank trench of sorts. Me and others were manning the guns to keep the enemy at bay. The enemy with its vehicles seemed to get stuck in the ambush and seemed somewhat dazed/confused. I flew on my back when a projectile hit quite close and someone ran the help me get up. After that I woke up.

It is a high dosage--one night I figured that I would take 2 pills, not just 1 because why not. My dreams can be like movies that I remember. I have had at least 3 dreams in which I remember being abducted by aliens. I remember looking at aliens masking themselves as owls, one in which I was then taken to and underground base and pumped for information which i responded by saying "I'll know more than you'll ever know" then waking, and one where the aliens were searching for me with spotlights but I was hiding in a cabin. I'll never know if these were "etheric" abductions but they sure felt like it!

Back
Top Bottom