Earth Changes and Bleedthrough

@Pashalis the video gave a description of green flashes in the sky and showed a glowing sky. People also mentioned flickering electricty. This was close to what I observed in the sky.

And there was no mist. It was a cold, dry, clear winter night. What wasn't shown in the video was a sky like mine that continued to glow. It was freaky and a bit unnerving. I was attempting to give a visual similar to what I saw. And the people in the video were astonished at what they saw....like I was.

Here’s a strange occurrence. Woman found in desolate Croatian wilderness, speaking English and no memory of who she is. Could be something….

A mystery was unfolding in Croatia on Tuesday after a woman with no knowledge of who she is was found sitting alone on an outcrop of rock just off the island of Krk.

Here's the article:

Here’s a strange occurrence. Woman found in desolate Croatian wilderness, speaking English and no memory of who she is. Could be something….

A mystery was unfolding in Croatia on Tuesday after a woman with no knowledge of who she is was found sitting alone on an outcrop of rock just off the island of Krk.

Here's the article:

Apparently she is a Slovakian tourist on vacation/ avoiding quarantine.

The portal tn.nova.cz transmitted the testimony of Czech tourists who claim to have met her.

"I met her on Thursday, September 9, in Drvenik, near Makarska," a reader who was on vacation in Croatia with her husband told the Czech portal.

"She told us about how she travels and that she is retired, and her friends are still working. So she went on the trip alone. Because she was afraid of a 14-day quarantine upon her return to Slovakia, she turned off her phone and removed her SIM card," they added.

What is strange is why the husband didn’t report her missing…?

World out of Balance theory

Ever have a vehicle problem when your car starts shaking at a certain speed? And it turns out you have to have a part of your car balanced - usually it's the wheels. And what the mechanic does is attach a small piece of lead to fix the problem.

So, are we that significant that we can disturb the balance of the world so as to cause it to shake?

We tend to congregate near sea level, as it is our waterways that allow for shipping, commerce, ect. Then the geography dictates where sea level is. Then displacement... what we move to our concentration points makes other areas lighter, and this is a double effect.

So, our terra forming is reaching a threshold where the forces of inertia destabilizes the earth - but it won't break - it will level everything, putting a stop to our encroachment on balance. Then, erosion will rebalance over time, slowly - until we rebuild - completing another cycle.

It may be as unlikely as global warming theories where we are not significant on a global scale, but at least this is more 'concrete'.

So, are we that significant that we can disturb the balance of the world so as to cause it to shake?
I think at a psychic level there is certainly an imbalance between essential Earth as life's mother and the existential Earth as life's prison.

In the Earth's natural state the essential laws would be pulling us 'up' and the existential laws would be pulling us 'down' with both forces working in relative harmony as they were designed to do so as to allow for open possibilities so that the living system is allowed to prosper and evolve in it's own way.

But the weight of ignorance and materialism has thrown this play of forces into a great imbalance that I would think inhibits the Earth from 'breathing' kinda like holding it's breath and cutting off its communication to the higher worlds as if its blood flow is being cut off and it in a manner of speaking the Earth becomes 'numb'. This creates a great tension in the higher essential worlds and is so reflected into the inner Earth causing much of the havoc we are experiencing today. It might be something like that I think.

Back
Top Bottom