Earth is on death row - Will anyone listen?

P

PiNgMaSta

Hi guys,

This is my first post here. I was referred to this site by a friend who suggested it a good spot to discuss my thoughts with like minded people.
Please excuse my spelling, grammar and formatting as I do not claim to be a brilliant scholar and, in fact, left school in year 9. I have posted to a number of science sights and have always been laughed at and flamed. After reading the rules of this forum it appears I may finally have a place to post my thoughts without being ridiculed?... Well fingers crossed. Here I go....

Earth is on Death Row:

Over the past ten years I have endeavored, like many mad scientists before me, to create free energy. I have created a number of theories that originated with a concept I had for a free energy generator that operates on the Earth's gravitational force. My inventions evolved, as I made new discoveries, and my final invention is what I believe to be the holly grail. In creating a machine that is true perpetual energy it has unlocked a pandoras box of new questions... If my theories are correct (and it may not be but I believe it is) then in creating perpetual energy I have unwittingly unlocked the secret to cold fusion and believe it is possible to convert energy to mass. With both these secrets exposed it became obvious to me that I could create "gravity" using the same theory that unlocked the other questions for me.
Conducting this science has led me to other forms of science in an effort to understand the forces that worked to create this phenomenon.
To cut a long story short this backyard scientist believes he has the key to the carrot patch. I will take this secret to the grave as I would never be taken seriously enough (seriously lacking PhD's hahahaha) for someone to invest what is required to re create my ramblings and I am not sure the planet is deserving of it. If I am right then another will make the discovery after me and the world may be ready to grow up and work in harmony with nature instead of against it. Should the machine work it has the potential to collapse galaxies so I can only imagine what some may do with the information.
What I am prepared to give the world, and the reason for my post, is my warning of Earths impending doom.
It will be very difficult to abbreviate ten years worth of work in this forum post but without going into masses of information I will attempt to abbreviate all I believe I have discovered and just post the important part that concerns us immediately. If you are interested in knowing more about my theories then please feel free to email me. Love talking theoretical science :)
I have a new model for the universe. I am of the firm belief that the universe is collapsing and not expanding as many have suggested. If my theory is correct it explains everything from a black hole to the big bang (which will happen again). Moving on from the universe, what concerns us more immediately is our own solar system.
It is clear from observational science that our planet, as well as the others in our solar system, is on a "crash course" with the sun. Every year we rotate around the sun our orbit tightens and shortens. We have known for some time that, Global Warming aside, the Earth will become uninhabitable in time. This is a natural process that happens everywhere in the universe as planets and stars collide and die. We are dieing due to a number of factors but the most prominent one is not Global Warming! The planet is dieing because it has passed the terra-forming stage and is now moving into its next stage where it dries out. THIS IS NATURAL.
Here is a brief explanation of how our solar system works under my model for the universe.
Step back and look at our solar system from afar. From Pluto through to Mercury, You will see a pattern that is irrefutable.
Looking at our system 2 dimensionally we see planets going from Ice masses, in Plutos case, to dried lifeless rock with no water the likes of Mercury and Venus. Do you see a pattern?
As our planets begin hurtling toward the sun they begin a process that is clearly displayed by the different stages of deterioration displayed by each planet. Pluto is in the solar systems ice belt. Imagine, now, that Pluto has become Neptune. As Pluto moved closer to the sun the ice began to melt and become a gas. Pluto now becomes a gaseous planet like Neptune and begins to move into bands closer and closer to the sun passing through the Saturn and Jupiter stages. In these stages the gas reaches a point where it is so dense it begins to collapse on itself and as the planets orbit gets tighter around the sun the collapsed gasses firm under the increasing pressure and density of its own weight. Now the planet moves into the Mars band where terra-forming has occurred. Once the gas has collapsed and the planet has hardened the heating does not stop. As it gets closer to the sun and hotter the inside of the planet begins to melt and become magma.... Here is where it gets interesting...
At the Mars stage the planet is heating up and due to expanding pressure from the interior heat increase. The planet begins volcanic action as the earth below expands. Here begins the birth of a planet that can support life.
Mars now moves into Earth band. It begins to swell in size as it's inside density has peaked and the boiling rock moves to the surface where it cools and the pressure is released. In hand with this a new phenomenon now begins...
What is the one rule we know about water?...
It can not be compressed!!
So as the planet continues heating and becoming denser the water left over from the planets forming begins to be pushed to the outside of the planet. This will explain springs to you. The water can not be compressed so it springs from underground. Once the water has been compressed out of the planet it then moves on back out into space due to the increasing heat and pressure. In hot areas the water will begin to evaporate into the atmosphere. Again the water can not be compressed so as the barometric pressure rises so does the pressure on our ozone layer. Once the pressure builds beyond the ozones fracture point a new phenomenon appears. Cyclones!!! Yes the way you understand how a cyclone or tornado is formed may be wrong! Actually I believe it is!
What happens when the pressure builds too much is that the planet suffers what I call a "Blow Off". When the blow off occurs a "vortex" much like the "plug hole" one we see down a drain occurs. When the blow off happens the super cooled air falls back to earth in the form of rain. However because of the physics of heat exchange there must be an opposite reaction of super heated moisture that blows out the ozone hole. This may explain the Aurora streaks we see above violent storms as the moisture vapourises and causes a "light prism" effect. Much the same as a rainbow. Once the pressure is released, the storm dies and the micro tear in the ozone closes we leave behind thousands of litres of water that then forms ice particles and travel off into space.
Once this process has repeated enough times (and it is obvious we are running out of water and our ambient temp is climbing) we will run dry of water. Earth will become dead and move on to the Venus stage drying out till our mass drops again and Earth becomes Mercury. Just dry left overs incapable of supporting life.
This is only a small part of many theories I have but I simply want to warn people that this process is increasing exponentially and the end of the planet may be approaching faster than you thought.
I also noted a number of comments in the forum with regard to the depletion of the Earths magnetic field. Some suggest it is a polarity reversal we are going through?... If you adhere to my theories then the magnetic poles will lose intensity as the planet dies because our density will, if it hasn't already, begin to drop as we lose water and heat up. Electricity is conducted less successfully the hotter its environment. So with less water and a hotter core it stands to reason that the poles will lose magnetic properties.

Anyway guys I hope my madness has not bored you but I guess if you have got this far you must be interested in something I have to say ;)
I wish you all luck in the Armageddon as we experience more violent storms and quakes in the planets death throws. I pray someone more educated than myself sees the logic in what I am saying. This generation is the generation that should be working on getting us off this coffin rather than helping propagate our demise.
God Speed my friends :)

PiNgMaSta said:
I will take this secret to the grave as I would never be taken seriously enough (seriously lacking PhD's hahahaha) for someone to invest what is required to re create my ramblings and I am not sure the planet is deserving of it.
Some people would be interested in investigating your claims, but you pass judgment on them already and you're not sure if we are deserving of what you claim to be a ground-braking theory?

I believe you are mocking me.

Dominique.

Dude.... As I said... No scholar just an observational scientist :(
It would be nice to be a mathematician in times like these :)
As to EXACTLY where the "change over" bands lay and at what stage each planet will reach each stage I have no idea. It is simply obvious to me, looking at the big picture, that this is how it happens. As to predicting when it will happen I would have to spend another 3 years at school in a boring math class! lol
I believe, but am not sure, that we are traveling at approx 15,000 mph on our orbit around the sun. So the equation would be factored on our current velocity, distance from the sun and the distance our planet moves toward it yearly. Once you worked out how many mils closer to the sun we moved yearly it is simply a matter of finding the "change over" band where, at some stage in time, Venus moved into from Earths current position.
Drilling on Venus and doing a geological study of the planet, I suspect, would divulge a definite time line. Much as our Ice in Arctic and Antarctic do.
Again, I am not an educated scientist but I believe if I had access to the data I could probably identify some change over positions. There is evidence of geological events right across the solar system map. I would go as far as to say rings such as the vanalen belt are indications of orbital hot spots where magnetic balance, temperatures and planetary structure morphs to it's next stage.
Anyway dude I have gone on with a whole lot of speculative junk here lol.... Only way to prove my theory is to conduct experiments and as stated in previous post.... Who the hell would give a year 9 high school drop out a research grant? hahahahahaha
Cheers for showing interest in my post mate. Appreciate it :)

Domivr,

Dude I would never mock anyone. I am a true believer in do unto others.
The reason I write as I have is that I have posted to many science sites and been flamed and laughed at.... I have lost count of how many times lol
I am so surprised to find a site where I have found some acceptance and have received legitimate questions and queries with regard to my thoughts.
So please accept my apology if you took my post the wrong way. I appreciate your comments and encouragement. To hear people actually listen and have interest in your ideas is a great "warm fuzzy" after so much time spent doubting myself because of other narrow minded people.
Till now my only encouragement has been the thought that "Einstein dropped out of school in year 9 and became one of the greatest scientific minds of all time"...
Could I have finally found my groove and a place where I am accepted? Woot Woot ;)

My comments with regard to the human race not being deserved of my inventions were probably a little too "blanket" as well. Let me correct that by saying I believe there are elements of this race that DO NOT deserve this. People with an environmental responsibility and a drive to better humanity are the deserving ones but, unfortunately, I share a planet with war mongers and fools. Those of us, who are a minority that care about the planet and the creatures we share it with, will always be deprived by the majority. I have devised two ways of obtaining free, renewable energy that I HAVE PROVEN in backyard experiments. So my cold fusion machine aside I could give the world this gift now but who wants to be responsible for the technology being used for the wrong purposes?.... Not me....
Anyone up for starting a secret society to develop these ideas and leave these fools here while the intelligent populate the rest of the galaxy? hahahahahahahaha ;)

In closing I had no intentions of offending you and appologise if I have :(

PiNgMaSta said:
"Einstein dropped out of school in year 9 :(
Are you sure? I am reading this:

Albert Einstein was born in Ulm (Germany) on 14 March 1879, but his family soon moved to Munich, where he spent his school years. The young Einstein was not a particularly good student, and in 1894 he dropped out of school entirely when his family moved to Italy.
Then I read this:

Second, Einstein definitely did not fail at high school. Einstein was born on 14 March in Ulm, in Germany, in 1879. The next year, his family moved to Munich. At the age of 7, he started school in Munich. At the age of 9, he entered the Luitpold-Gymnasium. By the age of 12 he was studying calculus. Now this was very advanced, because the students would normally study calculus when they were 15 years old. He was very good at the sciences. But, because the 19th-century German education system was very harsh and regimented, he didn't really develop his non-mathematical skills (such as history, languages, music and geography). In fact, it was his mother, not his school, who encouraged him to study the violin - and he did quite well at that as well.

In 1895, he sat the entrance examinations to get into the prestigious Federal Polytechnic School (or Academy) in Zurich, Switzerland. He was 16, two years younger than his fellow applicants. He did outstandingly well in physics and mathematics, but failed the non-science subjects, doing especially badly in French - so he was not accepted. So in that same year, he continued his studies at the Canton school in Aargau (also called Aarau). He studied well, and this time, he passed the entry exams into the Federal Polytechnic School.
So where is you source?

Ark,

My source?...

Just what I have read here and there about him but I have never seen the information you posted here.

Cheers :)

PiNgMaSta said:
My comments with regard to the human race not being deserved of my inventions were probably a little too "blanket" as well. Let me correct that by saying I believe there are elements of this race that DO NOT deserve this. People with an environmental responsibility and a drive to better humanity are the deserving ones but, unfortunately, I share a planet with war mongers and fools. Those of us, who are a
minority that care about the planet and the creatures we share it with, will always be deprived by the majority.
Some of us have reason to believe that part of humanity is evolutionary "different" (like a child if you will). Are we not supposed to also look after the "weak" (without obstructing their free will). What you're suggesting sounds like perhaps (literally) throwing the baby out with the bath water. I mean, they are also creatures we are sharing this planet with.

I have devised two ways of obtaining free, renewable energy that I HAVE PROVEN in backyard experiments.
To your knowledge, has anybody replicated any of the experiments for both ways you mention? Did you have any critical witnesses? Any peer review?

I guess what I am asking is: How sure are you of the results?

So my cold fusion machine aside I could give the world this gift now but who wants to be responsible for the technology being used for the wrong purposes?.... Not me....
Isn't this a little bit like showing a child candy and then putting it back in your pocket?

Have you considered that posting about your discoveries may just attract those forces that will use your technology to serve themselves?
What then?
IMO, it seems on the one hand you want people to know, but then on the other hand you don't want the responsibility.

Anyone up for starting a secret society to develop these ideas and leave these fools here while the intelligent populate the rest of the galaxy? hahahahahahahaha ;)
No thanks, I am trying to rid myself of secrets, not get more. Also, some of the intelligent might not necessarily have a conscience (-> psychopaths)

Just some thoughts.

Dominique.

PiNgMaSta said:
This is only a small part of many theories I have but I simply want to warn people that this process is increasing exponentially and the end of the planet may be approaching faster than you thought.
I am frankly a whole lot more concerned about big rocks from space falling on the blue marble. We may not be here for the theoretical process you are describing.

PiNgMaSta said:
Ark,

My source?...

Just what I have read here and there about him but I have never seen the information you posted here.

So, next time you post something - check it first comparing various sources and contemplate their reliability. It is not difficult. In fact, it is quite easy once you get used to it. Otherwise what you post may well be a disinformation. If you do not want to make this extra work, then better find another forum, where no one cares about the truth.

Another solution: if you are not sure about something (because you did not check it for some reason) - add "I am not sure", or just skip this part that you are not sure about. This way you better communicate with other people.

Ark,

I was not "miss quoting". I was simply putting my thoughts on paper. As I previously stated "I do not consider myself educated". At no point have I claimed to "know" anything. I am more educated now, with regards to Einstein, thanks to your post. This does not negate the fact, however, that your post has a nasty tone.

"Otherwise what you post may well be a disinformation. If you do not want to make this extra work, then better find another forum, where no one cares about the truth"

I take this as a nice way of calling me a liar.

"This way you better communicate with other people"

and this to mean I have no communication skills. So you are obviously more intelligent than I and I am wasting my time in yet another forum where people are more interested in displaying how large their IQ is as opposed to actually discussing peoples ideas and thoughts.
It would have been fine left at "check this link". Instead you seem to want to ensure I am viewed as someone less intelligent.
So mission accomplished. I leave yet another forum with my tail between my legs. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will take it on board as I make my final post to this forum ;)

Domivr,

You also seem to want to continue to put me down?
So I would consider, after reading these posts, that my attitude is correct toward humanity. If a person stood there and poked fun at you then asked you to have a heart to heart with them would you?.... Nah!...
Human nature dictates that you will do things for, and be nice to, those who return that feeling. So with such nice words and encouragement from you guys I feel so inspired to share my concepts with you :)
In closing I leave this form with the last laugh.
To answer your question Domvir I not only have two witnesses to my machines working but I am still in possession of the said models.
I am prepared to back my claims at any stage with the evidence. I have no interest in money and had I found acceptance I may have been willing to share my secret with this group. Instead I leave to continue my work.
Don't worry as you will never have "egg on face" because with attitudes like these I reiterate my previous statement and assure you that I will never share these with the likes of ego maniacs that get off on denigrating others :)

Now I go and leave you all to laugh at my expense. You can call me a liar and believe I do not have the inventions I claim because I leave with the knowledge that some who claim to know more actually know a lot less :)

PiNgMaSta said:
Ark,

I was not "miss quoting". I was simply putting my thoughts on paper. As I previously stated "I do not consider myself educated". At no point have I claimed to "know" anything. I am more educated now, with regards to Einstein, thanks to your post. This does not negate the fact, however, that your post has a nasty tone.
Actually, PnNgMaSta, Ark is simply trying to help you get your points across more clearly. He is engaging in a dialogue with you to help you frame what you're saying in a way that we can all understand and utilize the information. He is not, I assure you, being nasty. It seems, and please bear with me for a second, I'm not attacking you - but it seems that due to your treatment on other forums that you might be a bit hypersensitive to criticism, which is understandable, based on what you've said. Here, we simply try very hard to keep the 'signal' clear, and what this means that we focus very hard on discerning the truth. Due to the nature of what we discuss, much of it is theory, and this means that all involved try to back up what is said with some sort of documentation, or to note that what is being presented is one's 'best guess' at the present time -- it is not a personal 'diss' or attack, it is simply the way we try to keep the signal as clear as possible with our limited tools.

PiNgMaSta said:
"Otherwise what you post may well be a disinformation. If you do not want to make this extra work, then better find another forum, where no one cares about the truth"

I take this as a nice way of calling me a liar.
Perhaps you are 'taking' it this way, because of your past treatment. It is my understanding that if Ark wanted to call you a liar, he would have said, "according to the available data, it is highly likely that you are a liar". Please try to understand that your past treatment may be coloring your present understanding in this case.

PiNgMaSta said:
"This way you better communicate with other people"

and this to mean I have no communication skills. So you are obviously more intelligent than I and I am wasting my time in yet another forum where people are more interested in displaying how large their IQ is as opposed to actually discussing peoples ideas and thoughts.
It would have been fine left at "check this link". Instead you seem to want to ensure I am viewed as someone less intelligent.
So mission accomplished. I leave yet another forum with my tail between my legs. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I will take it on board as I make my final post to this forum ;)
Now, in my humble opinion, this is just a shame. I find what you're putting forth to be rather interesting, actually, so I think it is unfortunate that just because you have been 'guided' a bit as to how to make your posts a bit more informative, that you've understood this to be an attack. However, it is your decision to do what you feel most comfortable doing, and I don't think anyone here would deny you that. I just feel that, perhaps, you're basing this decision on a faulty understanding of what is actually going on.

PiNgMaSta said:
Domivr,

So I would consider, after reading these posts, that my attitude is correct toward humanity. If a person stood there and poked fun at you then asked you to have a heart to heart with them would you?.... Nah!...
Human nature dictates that you will do things for, and be nice to, those who return that feeling. So with such nice words and encouragement from you guys I feel so inspired to share my concepts with you :)
In closing I leave this form with the last laugh.
To answer your question Domvir I not only have two witnesses to my machines working but I am still in possession of the said models.
I am prepared to back my claims at any stage with the evidence. I have no interest in money and had I found acceptance I may have been willing to share my secret with this group.
Now, here, you sound a bit like a petulant child, which is unfortunate, since 'taking your ball and going home' gets no one anywhere - and fast. I'm afraid, at this point, that you were looking for coddling and general acceptance, as opposed to informative and critical discussion of the topics you brought up. I'm afraid that is not what we are here to do.

PiNgMaSta said:
Instead I leave to continue my work.
Don't worry as you will never have "egg on face" because with attitudes like these I reiterate my previous statement and assure you that I will never share these with the likes of ego maniacs that get off on denigrating others :)

Now I go and leave you all to laugh at my expense. You can call me a liar and believe I do not have the inventions I claim because I leave with the knowledge that some who claim to know more actually know a lot less :)
Again, PiNgMaSta, I'm afraid that you've missed the point entirely, but that may be for the best, considering your backlash against those who were simply trying to listen and help you present what you were trying to say in the most efficient way possible. At no time were you called a liar, in any way, shape or form, and Domvir's question about witnesses and reproducability were questions that spoke to the validity of what you were presenting, not against it.

Perhaps, at this point in your life, your fear of ridicule has become a much larger enemy than anyone on this forum could ever be. That, PiNgMaSta, is a real shame, in my opinion - but I could be wrong.

PiNgMaSta said:
Domivr,

You say you have proven theory of free energy - which is a pretty big thing in itself - so I asked some questions, pointed out some things you said and commented on them, and let you know some if the ideas that I have about things.

Ok, well that is good.

I am prepared to back my claims at any stage with the evidence. I have no interest in money and had I found acceptance I may have been willing to share my secret with this group. Instead I leave to continue my work.
Had you found acceptance?

Is the knowledge of having uncovered something incredible not enough? At that point the discovery is what it is and can stand up to the light by itself. Why would you care about acceptance if there was not some personal need for that? Do you need this attention energy to feel good?

It seems you do like secrets and that is ok because it is your choice in serving the self.

Well, you don't really know me and I can assure you I am still peeling bits of eggshell out of my hair from years gone by.

Ok, so I am sitting here at some computer having a text interchange with you on some other computer somewhere around the world. I don't know you, I don't live next door to you or were I in your backyard during your experiments. You don't provide a research paper or website where you published more information because you're keeping this a secret.

How I am supposed to find out more if I don't ask questions or ask for more information? Am I supposed to accept everything you say at face value? That doesn't make any sense.

Dominique.

Back
Top Bottom