Earth-like planet discovered – what next?

rylek

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
After reading this article I searched through the SOTT archive and dug up a few recent articles about planets outside of our solar system.

Astronomers find Earth lookalike 26 Jan 2006
Astronomers discover the North Star has another companion 10 Jan 2006
Water Mysteriously Absent from Extrasolar Planets' Atmospheres 22 Feb 2007
NASA: Telescope captures lights from exoplanets 23 Feb 2007
Future Space Telescopes Could Detect Earth Twin 16 Apr 2007
Shock: Water exists outside the solar system 10 Apr 2007
'Earth-like' planet discovered orbiting red dwarf 25 Apr 2007

I didn’t include the ones about possible water and life on Mars.

It seems to me, based on this limited overview, that if this slow but steady progress in mainstream astronomy, aimed at the general public, continues that it might culminate with the discovery of a planet with life. They’ve already found one with water, what's next? Is this a campaign to prepare the masses for the fact that we are not alone? And whether after announcing ‘there is every reason to believe there is life on this planet’ then some time after ET might show up?

In addition, the other day I caugh a radio program on BBC 4 where they discussed this latest find. The expert towards the end of the show said something like ‘it is good to get a toehold on other planets in case cataclysmic events caused by comets happen’.

for astronomers, the search for exoplanets has become a commun routine. it is already agreed that there are probably life out there. the recent discoveries of exoplanets like the last announced in: http://www.eso.org/outreach/press-rel/pr-2007/pr-22-07.html are mostly due to the improvements in data acquisition and data reduction from space and ground-based instruments. a cover up concerns mainly of "their" presence here with us and their interaction. official sceince today doesn't mention multidimensionnal realities, but planets on other stars are common. maybe the unconvering will start with some microbiological finds somewhere? who knows? but, is there any will to uncover that "we are not alone" bofore it is too late?

MKRNHR said:
maybe the unconvering will start with some microbiological finds somewhere? who knows?
My thoughts are that if that happens Mars could still be a candidate. But that again, as you say, who knows?

MKRNHR said:
but, is there any will to uncover that "we are not alone" bofore it is too late?
Maybe it would serve the 4D STS not to reveal their presence before it is too late and in effect cause more panic and hysteria therefore more negative energy to feed on. As has been mentioned by the C's, they are setting things up so as to absorb the maximum amount of negative energy.

Back
Top Bottom