Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library by Barbara Marciniak

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
I am wondering, would it be worthwhile to read this book? I know that the general opinion on her work is that much of it is corrupted.

Cassiopedia - Pleiadians said:
Marciniak's later work is in the QFS view rather more STS-influenced and ritualistic, thus Bringers of the Dawn remains her best work.

For those of you who have read this book, is there any useful information to be found in this book?

Masamune said:
I am wondering, would it be worthwhile to read this book? I know that the general opinion on her work is that much of it is corrupted.

Marciniak's later work is in the QFS view rather more STS-influenced and ritualistic, thus Bringers of the Dawn remains her best work.

For those of you who have read this book, is there any useful information to be found in this book?

Hi Masamune. I read all of her books years ago. What I can recall references the Goddess energies and the power of blood as it's related to our DNA, religions are control mechanisms, etc.

Overall, it's a bit new-agey but if you really have the time, can't see what it would hurt to read it. Good chance to practice discernment. :)

1984 said:
Overall, it's a bit new-agey but if you really have the time, can't see what it would hurt to read it. Good change to practice discernment. Smiley

Yeah thats what I thought it would be like. ;) I read a few parts of it a while back. Someone posted the audiobook of this on youtube so I think I will check that out before reading it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjcyb_T8Ib8

Hi Masume, I agree it's definitely worthy of reading. That being said, it didn't quite 'grab' me like Bringers of the Dawn. If you haven't read the latter, it's well worth doing.

Earth, imo, though still informative, does repeat much of what is discussed in Bringers.

Reading a bit 'between the lines', I very much resonated with both, FWIW.

This is definitely the impression that I got after reading them basically 'back to back', the Earth book expands on many of the concepts from BOTD but doesn't seem to have any particularly valuable insights - rather it seems to repeat itself throughout the book. In that sense it does feel 'new agey' in that the volume of words does not seem to be justified considering the insight gained.

Back
Top Bottom