Earth Sun Human Magnetic Connection / Planetary alignment predictions and effects

Agron

Jedi Council Member
As someone who knows about what Cs have said regarding the realm border crossing wave and transitioning from 3D to 4D and interaction between densities, I cant help it but my mind is blown every 5minutes at this point in time 🤓, and questions just keep on coming.
So allow me:

I recently found Suspicious Observers channel and am trying to connect some dots regarding changes on Earth and in humans. And I think perhaps planetary alignment can be connected to our own aligning of our own magnetic centers.

Here is their recommended playlist for better understanding of planetary alignment and possible effects on Earth, "The Planets and the Sun"

As far as I gathered there will be some "extra aligning" of planets after June in 2020 and whats really interesting is that until June we are the only planet on the "right side" of the Sun.
On this half of the 2dimensional plane around the Sun we are "alone" and free from too much interaction with other planets so we are getting strong and direct influence from the Sun and without much interference. No warping of gravity waves and all else that is constantly hitting the Earth. Atleast thats my observation.

Ive got a few questions on the topic of planetary alignment and its effects on us.
It has been said that 200 people with fully developed magnetic centre could kickstart the evolution for the rest of our species, right?
Is the combined magnetic field of souled individuals capable of changing the magnetic resonance of the planet? And maybe change the effects of planetary alignments and planetary catastrophe in our density?
Can OPs be intentionally used at these times of planetary alignment to change the planetary resonance frequency more to STS and screw with the "souled" output?

Or is it thar our "magnetic potential" is related only to our possibility of transition to 4D and our growth in 3D while planets/ planetary alignment are having effects on us?
Can these planetary alignments then be used for that purpose? To boost our own inner magnetic alignment and the chance of transitioning to 4D? As STO ofcourse 😀

I guess a good tip for us during these alignments would be to be as centered and calm and sure as one can be.

And how does a natural catastrophe of huge proportions on 3D translate to 4D Earth? Am I imagining this the right way?
I find it very amusing, to think about transition from 3D to 4D and how is it possible and how it looks like.
If 4D is bleeding through already there should be less constrictions of manipulation of matter and known 3D physical laws, right?

I imagine the realm border crossing coming as a revolving spiraling wave that catches the Earth only with its peaks in the start but with every revolution it hits a bit harder. Also smaller waves before bigger ones.
Will the realm border crossing wave come out of the Sun?
Is it correct at all to give this phenomenon charachteristics of our 3D concept of a wave?

Hope Im making sense with all this and that I didnt repeat what someone else already said but I havent come across it. Im only starting to appreciate the value of networking, thanks largely to this forum, so I thank anyone who will answer any of my questions in advance.

I wonder if people who run this youtube channel are aware of Cs and our Wave. That would be extra cool and productive, osit.

With all that said I wish this forum a nice evening, cheers.
(edit: sorry for the typo in the title! I cant seem to be able to edit it)

Agron

Last edited:
Well actually right now related to that earth being alone on this side of the sun thing, there's a quite close alignment a few hours after sunset (for the north hemisphere) overhead of the south pole with the sun, moon, all the planets out to Saturn, and the center of the Milky way. Cass, Leo, and Betelgeuse form a trine around the horizon around then too.

I've been following that channel for a couple of years and it also stimulates my vigilance and gets me thinking of similar questions. In my case, I've been keeping an eye out on the kp index in relation to the amount of cardiac, psychological, and neurological emergency calls my city and nearby areas receive. Additionally, with the recent planetary alignments, Australian fires, volcanic eruptions, geopolitical tensions, cardiac events, and local rare emergencies (person in a river, major arson, lots of smaller house fires), it certainly gets one thinking.
I'd say that although I find the channel fascinating, we ought to continue to observe it suspiciously :lol:. The observations he seems to be making regarding the approaching galactic sheet could possibly have something to do with the wave, or wave interactions in other ways, or just be a general symptom of the approach, but it's hard to tell since it may be something that we may not be able to detect with our current technology either. Also, it is possible that his analysis(of the NEXT solar cycle, not this immediate one beginning now, being the grand minimum) could be wishful thinking, or influenced at least, since a time frame of roughly 11 years before SHTF sounds more manageable, but who knows.

We'd be wise to follow his advice though, to have "no fear, eyes open", and to use our AWARENESS to identify and counteract the effects of space weather, and such other effects. Applying what we can learn from other literature, the power of the mind, and knowing that knowledge protects, and as you said, remaining calm and centered, and developing at least rudimentary contingency plans now, are all good ideas, I'd say. Other than that I don't think I have a solid answer to your questions without much speculating on my part. :wizard:

I also wonder if Davidson has come across some of the Cass/Sott material, or if he's just observed certain things from his own angles.

I was watching his channel long ago from the start, but after he started pushing his agenda, that we poluted the earth and the climat change is upon us. Now the solar winter is coming because of that we should do this and that... Seams to me like Gretas tone...
Although the information about the magnetic field and solar winds ect. could be valid.
One of the comments, I found very accurate
Thank you. Because i'm not educated in science and probably don't understand 99% of it. But... It was around 40 years ago when they told me the earth was dying because of SOMETHING I DID, and would burn up in 12 years.... then they all started driving 8 seater SUVs and living in mcmansions. Lol. Meanwhile i'm still recycling my paper and cans and eating vegetarian. When I was 15 they told me to fix it. Now that i'm 56 the 15 year olds are bitching because I DIDN'T FIX IT. Peace. From an old tree hugging hippie.

I was watching his channel long ago from the start, but after he started pushing his agenda, that we poluted the earth and the climat change is upon us. Now the solar winter is coming because of that we should do this and that... Seams to me like Gretas tone...
Although the information about the magnetic field and solar winds ect. could be valid.
One of the comments, I found very accurate
I'm not sure how long ago the channel started, but as far as I've watched, roughly two years, there hasn't been an anthropogenic argument at all. Quite the opposite actually. The responsibility he gives the viewer is to educate themselves and learn to be self sufficient or at least have a plan, but he isn't over the top IMHO. Are you sure we're talking about the same guy?

What I saw in the last video CLIMATE FORCING
He is cyting many scientists which are talking about the Global Warming.
But after watsching it again, I think he want to show the opposite.
The sun and the cycle is responsible. I may get it wrong though.

humandoing.JPG

Cheers for answering🍻!

Well actually right now related to that earth being alone on this side of the sun thing, there's a quite close alignment a few hours after sunset (for the north hemisphere) overhead of the south pole with the sun, moon, all the planets out to Saturn, and the center of the Milky way. Cass, Leo, and Betelgeuse form a trine around the horizon around then too.
@John G Id say only major planets aligning would have large scale observable effects... starts not so much.

I've been following that channel for a couple of years and it also stimulates my vigilance and gets me thinking of similar questions. In my case, I've been keeping an eye out on the kp index in relation to the amount of cardiac, psychological, and neurological emergency calls my city and nearby areas receive. Additionally, with the recent planetary alignments, Australian fires, volcanic eruptions, geopolitical tensions, cardiac events, and local rare emergencies (person in a river, major arson, lots of smaller house fires), it certainly gets one thinking.
Have you seen a rise in amount of cardiac, psychological, and neurological emergency calls? I sure as hell hear more sirens and I live near a big city hospital. Last two years I noticed 4times more car accidents for example.
I'd say that although I find the channel fascinating, we ought to continue to observe it suspiciously :lol:. The observations he seems to be making regarding the approaching galactic sheet could possibly have something to do with the wave, or wave interactions in other ways, or just be a general symptom of the approach, but it's hard to tell since it may be something that we may not be able to detect with our current technology either. Also, it is possible that his analysis(of the NEXT solar cycle, not this immediate one beginning now, being the grand minimum) could be wishful thinking, or influenced at least, since a time frame of roughly 11 years before SHTF sounds more manageable, but who knows.
As @Temperance said I too find them (Susp.Observ.) not siding with climate scare agenda. I would also advise suspicious observing of suspicios observers☺, eyes open, sans fear!
When it comes to observing, in last two-three years, since I started to pay way more attention, Im also noticing changes in duration of daylight, more frequent quirks in passage of time, more frequent sporadical high strangeness "in the air" on certain days (possibly connected with magnetic changes, certainly connected to weather patterns and wind). And people who are hard core materialists seem to really go for "more matter than consciousness" state of existence. But I must admit I see more kindness too, maybe thats because of the shift in my perspective tho.
Observable anomalies concerning the realm border crossing wave? Id say so.

@Kaigen I was also suspicios but it would be hard for them to be a part of ongoing climate scare problem when they quote Tony Heller and challenge the pollution and geoengineering and government climate science. In that climate forcing video that you share, and Ive seen it, he calls out all factors from climate modelling that is making these government climate scientists have such idiotic predictions and why are they wrong. I know they are liars and much about their agendas but I think its not on SO channel to call them out, his job is rather to try and give us the real science, osit.

On the other hand, altho Susp.Observ. is very knowledgable and uses better approach to climate science, I think that longterm predictions will always present a problem. No one has all the factors in climate science and in relations of planets worked out so surprises are a rule rather than exception.
I havent caught his prediction for the solar cycle after this one. Regarding the possibility of an Ice age? Pardon me but SHTF stands for?
We'd be wise to follow his advice though, to have "no fear, eyes open", and to use our AWARENESS to identify and counteract the effects of space weather, and such other effects. Applying what we can learn from other literature, the power of the mind, and knowing that knowledge protects, and as you said, remaining calm and centered, and developing at least rudimentary contingency plans now, are all good ideas, I'd say. Other than that I don't think I have a solid answer to your questions without much speculating on my part.
Good advice! Knowledge protects on all levels indeed. As far as I understand it when it comes to 4D we can ONLY speculate and try and imagine, right?

All of their (SuspiciousObservers) playlists and movies are a definite must. IMO
@guimondaniel Imagine if you were a young independent scientist with same affinity as them. A dream come true eh? ;-)

btw. In case of multiple answers in a thread is it ok if I make a long post with all answers or is it better if I do it separately?

[...]

btw. In case of multiple answers in a thread is it ok if I make a long post with all answers or is it better if I do it separately?

Hey Agron,

I think it's probably better to answer in as few individual posts as possible. So using one post to quote the different people and reply to them. It's also easier for people to follow. A separate reply also takes up more space. Although if you need to post separately every now and then that should be ok, too, i think! :-)

Last edited:
Hey Agron,

I think it's probably better to answer in as few individual posts as possible. So using one post to quote the different people and reply to them. It's also easier for people to follow. A separate reply also takes up more space. Although if you need to post separately every now and then that should be ok, too, i think! :-)
Deal!🤝;-)

What I saw in the last video CLIMATE FORCING
He is cyting many scientists which are talking about the Global Warming.
But after watsching it again, I think he want to show the opposite.
The sun and the cycle is responsible. I may get it wrong though.

View attachment 33415
In this particular image that you pulled from the video, he acknowledges that there IS an environmental impact to CO2 emissions, deforestation, and such. However, he seems to be emphasizing the Natural Variability part of the equation as essential to understand the actual effect of Human Changes, which based on his general channel, he believes it to be minimal. What I think he is doing here is using external consideration, and tact, to "hook" "Climate Change advocates" and Greta types, to not get their immediate dismissal due to a cognitive dissonance. This whole 3 part series actually seems to be aimed at gaining more viewers/broadcasting the message to a wider audience, so part of that involves tailoring the material as such. At least that's what I'm getting from it.

He also tends to throw sarcasm in his daily videos, when quoting more mainstream-view scientists and research, which though sometimes show interesting things in their research and he points it out. If I remember correctly, there have also been certain studies cited that seem to be talking about colinear conclusions, although phrased using the mainstream jargon and view, which could be certain scientists trying to slowly shift things internally, without raising red flags within their academic circles.

Cheers for answering🍻!

@John G Id say only major planets aligning would have large scale observable effects... starts not so much.

Have you seen a rise in amount of cardiac, psychological, and neurological emergency calls? I sure as hell hear more sirens and I live near a big city hospital. Last two years I noticed 4times more car accidents for example.
I'd say so, yes.

Regarding the planets, this is something I noticed recently. This is the video from dec 31st, mentioning jupiter, mercury, and earth alignment (or near), along with extremely quiet solar activity(prolonged low kp index, allows for cosmic ray interactions).
_

This following week, there were daily fires in my county, which was abnormal enough, but when I started seeing the Australian fires in the news, that sent up a red flag, so that's just one observation, for what it's worth.

There is also a recent video with the planetary alignment predictions for this year:
_
As @Temperance said I too find them (Susp.Observ.) not siding with climate scare agenda. I would also advise suspicious observing of suspicios observers☺, eyes open, sans fear!
When it comes to observing, in last two-three years, since I started to pay way more attention, Im also noticing changes in duration of daylight, more frequent quirks in passage of time, more frequent sporadical high strangeness "in the air" on certain days (possibly connected with magnetic changes, certainly connected to weather patterns and wind). And people who are hard core materialists seem to really go for "more matter than consciousness" state of existence. But I must admit I see more kindness too, maybe thats because of the shift in my perspective tho.
Observable anomalies concerning the realm border crossing wave? Id say so.

@Kaigen
On the other hand, altho Susp.Observ. is very knowledgable and uses better approach to climate science, I think that longterm predictions will always present a problem. No one has all the factors in climate science and in relations of planets worked out so surprises are a rule rather than exception.
I havent caught his prediction for the solar cycle after this one. Regarding the possibility of an Ice age? Pardon me but SHTF stands for?
Indeed, it's an incredibly complex topic. As such, studying the "exceptional" events, we gain more info. For example, I recently took a class that covered emergency responses to disasters like Katrina, Sandy, and Irene, and concurrently, I was looking at the videos and material from S.O. covering those events. I can't say I can predict events now, but I know a little more than before as to how to look at graphics, storm categorizations, and national emergency deployment mechanisms.

Excuse the crude saying, SHTF is "S*** Hits the Fan", meaning things are getting seriously chaotic everywhere, in other words :lol:

@guimondaniel Imagine if you were a young independent scientist with same affinity as them. A dream come true eh? ;-)
I believe a high school student recently(past year or two) got a prize from a science fair type event when he correlated major storms to solar activity using material gathered from the channel. So the next generation of scientists may already have some members starting off with this mindset :thup:

On a different note, yesterday, SO made an announcement regarding the beginning of a series of research projects of multiple topics among community members, like diet, conspiracy, and catastrophe history. Some of those topics may lead them here!

Excuse the crude saying, SHTF is "S*** Hits the Fan", meaning things are getting seriously chaotic everywhere, in other words
Haha
I grew up in a highly profane enviroment and am battling profanity addiction for more than a decade now, no real crudeness there :-D. Its areally nast mind virus, I can tell you that.
I can't say I can predict events now, but I know a little more than before as to how to look at graphics, storm categorizations, and national emergency deployment mechanisms.
Some of our ancestors knew how to predict weather by looking at nature. Better than any computer modelling program can ever do. We can start to learn that stuff again. Observing nature and keeping track. Vigilance eh? Earthquakes and volcanoes are another topic tho.
On a different note, yesterday, SO made an announcement regarding the beginning of a series of research projects of multiple topics among community members, like diet, conspiracy, and catastrophe history. Some of those topics may lead them here!
Seen it. That would be cool.
There is also a recent video with the planetary alignment predictions for this year
Yeah, that video is in the playlist I posted on the top. :lol::evil:
I will watch this new one tommorow since its time to call it quits overhere. Ive been in the cosmology section/ theField discussion for far too long today...
Cheers @Temperance and have a nice evening.

Agron

Heres a new SO video. with an alarming title and vybe
A Bad Week on Earth | Experts are Spooked

The scientific community agrees for the first time on the serioussnes of the situation of possible Earth's magnetic shield loss due to magn.pole shift. Some "nasty" scientific paper got released on Nature site. Exactly like it should look when realm border crossing wave comes, right? Imagine they knew what we do..
He says we are at 12000 13000 year mark and records are showing these events take place at those intervals. We are overdue for one it seems. Sounds familiar?
He has more interesting information too, well worth a watch for a Cassiopaean
Nevermind the BOMB that he drops on CIA cover up of project Nanuk. Wow..

Last edited:
We have some new findings regarding our magnetic poles and possible flip. We now know why our mag.pole is travelling at such huge speed from north of Canada towards Siberia. Its the BLOBS :cool:
And Im not kidding haha :-D

Magnetic North Has Been Acting Strange and We May Know Why

We have some new findings regarding our magnetic poles and possible flip. We now know why our mag.pole is travelling at such huge speed from north of Canada towards Siberia. Its the BLOBS

Good video. There is a related article on sott.net.

Back
Top Bottom