Earthing

I have been looking into earthing, as I came across it looking into the electric universe theory, and here on this thread.

I had some copper bar lying around and I wired it to ground. I have done 2 meditation sessions while keeping my feet on the grounded bar and It definitely feels different. The sessions were more energized(with a slightly anxious flavor), though it is a bit more difficult to get to the relaxation state as a consequence. I should say that I am comparing this to a wooden floor, on the third floor, in a wood framed apartment building (well insulated from ground). I will continue to experiment with this.

Soon, I will try sleeping with a grounding device. I may decide to build a device like Samuel described, or buy a grounding sheet instead.

I built a homemade grounding device to try out, then after a week I went ahead and ordered an earthing sheet. 2 weeks ago I started sleeping on the earthing sheet and, well, I am really happy that I decided to give this "earthing" thing a try. I no longer will want to sleep without the earthing sheet and when traveling, will most likely bring it with me.

The fitted sheet I ordered came with a plug in electrical tester to test the ground in your electrical outlet, a connection cord, a small grounding rod and wire if you need that option, and The book: Earthing, the most important health discovery ever?
http://earthingcanada.ca/products/earthing-fitted-sheets-kit/

I sleep deeper, longer, and more soundly, I feel more awake when I get out of bed, and more rested and energetic during the day. My dreams are more vivid with more detail and I have better recall of them. I Injured my knee 20 years ago and I have noticed a reduction in pain and discomfort, at least half as much, so far.

I told my mother about "earthing" so my father and her have been sleeping on an earthing sheet as well. Both of them are very happy about it. My mother reported the same observations as I, and a huge improvement in both of her bad knees. My father said he slept 10 hours straight the first night, which he has not been able to do for 10 years, and much reduced pain from a bad back and shoulder. My Father is a tradesman in his early 60's(millwright). My brother is considering trying it out now as well.

The only negatives I have noticed are 1) cost 2) The silver thread sewn into the lining conducts heat away from you, so if your room is cold and your bed spread is not covering the earthing sheet, it acts a little bit like a heat exchanger. [very minor] 3) One could potentially have difficulty grounding the sheet if the electrical outlets in their residence lack a ground, and they are not able to run a ground wire outside to a grounding rod. The positives greatly outweigh the negatives in my view.

My observations, those of my family members, Samuel, and a couple others in this thread, match those found in the book that is the subject of this thread. Are there more people here who have tried "earthing" and have any feedback?

I think this subject merits more attention, and recommend it be moved to the diet and health section.

Back
Top Bottom