Eating Raw liver/heart. sv3rige on youtube

Weontv

Jedi

Hey, just thought I would share this with you guys. This guy sv3rige on youtube has some very interesting ideas about human physiology and diet. He has been eating a pure raw meat diet for a couple years now, after having previously been a vegan and gone through some pretty bad phases. He has videos of himself eating all kinds of raw meat including raw chicken. He eats some carbs during the summer but generally stays zero carb in the winter as far as I know, a lot of things we talk about in this community he has implemented. He does drink raw milk and eat butter as well.

I started eating raw organ meats a few weeks ago, of course the quality of these meats is very high(Grass fed,organic, etc) and I actually notice that I feel a lot better than I did eating these things cooked, and surprisingly, the organ meats taste better raw than they do cooked in my opinion(liver has a sweet taste to it!).

He ran in to the same issue as many of the people on here as well, in that putting on weight is very difficult without any carbs, so he has increased his calorie intake in the hopes he will put some weight on, as well as adding some fruit to his diet.

There are all sort of weird people on youtube and it's a good idea not to imitate any one of them without doing some research into the subject. For instance, a quick search on SOTT gives these entries:

Sorry, vegans: Eating meat and cooking food is how humans got their big brains -- Sott.net
Cavemen Knew It: Cooked Meat Offers More Energy -- Sott.net
Did our early ancestors start cooking to make carrion safe to eat? -- Sott.net

And many things have been said in the forum about the benefits of cooking meat as a source of nourishment.

I understand that he is not infallible and some of the stuff he says I disagree with, but based off my experience I have now after a few weeks of eating raw organ meats, I feel way better eating it raw, and it's to the point where all i'm craving are raw organ meats.

He does back up what he says with sources and studies much in the same way as we would do here. I haven't done enough reading to form a major opinion on it though.

I am also seeing a discrepancy in those articles vs what we have been told by the C's. They seem to be following the "evolved from apes" theory and attribute cooking meat as the source of increased cognitive function etc, 1.9 million years ago. For example :

"Early humans were eating raw meat as early as 2.5 million years ago but they underwent a sudden change about 1.9 million years ago. Their bodies became larger, the size and complexity of the brain increased, and adaptations for long-distance running appeared."

Everything I have learned from the transcripts tells me that this is not the case at all, that humans have not been here this long, and many of us, Caucasians especially, have DNA from a different planet altogether(Kantek). Also we have been told that there were civilizations more advanced than ours in the past, and I think there is a tendency with modern scientists to kind of dumb down early humans because it falls in line with a linear Darwinist evolutionary theory. I am not sure how much truth can be pulled from something like that.

I didn't find sv3rige weird personally, certainly not your typical human being, but I think he is a truth seeker like many of us, with his own faults and distortions.

Another thing to note is that there are all kinds of raw meat dishes around the world in different cultures, some of which that have been practiced for a very long time. I am going to be exploring these things more and perhaps testing a raw meat keto diet vs the standard keto diet I have been on for a few years now.

Another thing I have been looking in to is the nutrients killed off when cooking meat and from what I am reading the loss of nutrients in some cases(depending on how you cook the meat) is quite significant:

heat meat.png

When you're wandering in the woods and surviving like Bear Grills:-), then you need more nutrients, or if you were vegan like that guy. I don't know, I don't have such needs

I am familiar with the guy via some of the groups I am part of on facebook. I am not sure what to make of it, since there may also be some potentially detrimental consequences of eating a heavy-raw meats diet, such as parasites etc.

However, that said, I do think that meat should be cooked lightly. Overall, there are people who seem to do great on this diet, and others who seem to crash and burn. It is a difficult one to make any solid statements on, since context is always the most important factor.

Eew! Reminds me of the time I was in Belgium and ordered 'steak americaine'... The waiter brought me a pile of raw mince!

Another thing I have been looking in to is the nutrients killed off when cooking meat and from what I am reading the loss of nutrients in some cases(depending on how you cook the meat) is quite significant:

It's true that cooking results in loss of nutrients but is it really so important to maximise their intake in one sitting? You could just eat more to get the same amount ;-) Maybe it's just me but somehow I find the idea of eating raw meat completely off putting.

As for sv3rige, I came across his videos before and I can't say I was particularly convinced. But that may just be me, I can't even handle rare stake.

Also, excuse the character assassination but the video where he asked for donations becuase he dumped his very rich girlfriend whose parents gave him money, for a poor one who wouldn't provide for him, was a bit of a put off. I can't say raw meat has had any positive impact on his problem solving abilities. Clearly getting a job didn't occur to him ;-)

I did see this video, and share similar opinions about it, but I will try to separate that from the actual content he provides. I am sure he will be learning a lesson or two in personal responsibility during this whole ordeal has has gotten himself in to.

I was quite surprised with how good raw liver tasted in comparison to it being cooked, it has a very sweet taste to it, and for some reason I have this primal drive in me to want to consume raw meat, I remember even being young and thinking this to myself.

Getting the most for my money is also an attractive concept, the meat I buy is very expensive and if I can maximize what i'm getting out of it nutrient wise that would be a plus.

Certainly not here to convince anybody to try it, but did want to share it. If I get sick it will be a lesson learned, but so far I am seeing nothing but good things.

Reactions: ELT
Weontv, just make sure to get your serum vitamin A checked every 3-4 weeks if you are eating raw liver. You could overload quite easily on that, so you should keep track of those levels just to be on the safe side

I was quite surprised with how good raw liver tasted in comparison to it being cooked, it has a very sweet taste to it, and for some reason I have this primal drive in me to want to consume raw meat, I remember even being young and thinking this to myself.

If you're attracted to the idea of eating raw meat / organs then maybe your body is telling you what it needs? Myself on the other hand, even the thought of putting raw liver in my mouth makes me cringe with disgust.

Like Keyhole said:

Overall, there are people who seem to do great on this diet, and others who seem to crash and burn. It is a difficult one to make any solid statements on, since context is always the most important factor.

If I get sick it will be a lesson learned, but so far I am seeing nothing but good things.

You're already noticing benefits of this diet already so chances are you're someone who will do well on it. Myself, I'd probably starve before I could bring myself to put raw liver in my mouth. ;-)

Weontv, just make sure to get your serum vitamin A checked every 3-4 weeks if you are eating raw liver. You could overload quite easily on that, so you should keep track of those levels just to be on the safe side

I will make sure to do that, I am alternating liver/heart/kidney over 3 days, then repeat, all raw, so we will see what happens. Thanks for the input, appreciate it.

If you're attracted to the idea of eating raw meat / organs then maybe your body is telling you what it needs? Myself on the other hand, even the thought of putting raw liver in my mouth makes me cringe with disgust.

Like Keyhole said:

You're already noticing benefits of this diet already so chances are you're someone who will do well on it. Myself, I'd probably starve before I could bring myself to put raw liver in my mouth. ;-)

haha, I will admit that the first time was a littttle bit nauseating, I was expecting it to taste a lot worse than it does, I honestly prefer it raw over cooked. The texture is very slimey and almost crunchy, and of course a lot of blood, just to give you an idea :lol:

Hello, I'm very interested in trying raw liver, but I'm having a hard time finding information on wether to eat liver that is brought in fresh or previously frozen. Contrary to what some websites say about freezing the liver to kill the bacteria (making it safe to eat?), would it be better to eat it fresh to get the health benefit of said bacteria? Also, could only find 1 butcher so far who will sell the liver fresh, but only once eery 2 weeks, every else sells frozen liver. Should this be a concern?

We discovered sv3ridge channel two days ago, through his diverse testimonials of ex-vegan ex-problems. So we got curious and watched some more ordering it by popularity. His most popular video is this one above. So the guy comes into a vegan festival to eat some raw meat in front of everyone, standing up. That grossed me out and I found it to be very inconsiderate, he's just here trying to pick a fight and I don't think it's worth the whole watch but it also got me even more curious.

We saw those videos in 3 parts of different vegan bloggers/influencers, where he highlights the harmful effects of prolonged vegan diet on those people who seem to have a really distorted view of themselves by just contrasting before/after videos of them. Some are really twisted in their thoughts! Lots of blanks, bizarre thoughts, delusions, malnourished, emaciation and rotten teeth. With that bizarre music behind, it was kind of scary and sad. Informative too.

Then, he made two videos about the vegan diet being the NWO diet, the first one is short and the second one lasts for 1h20min. It was worth watching I think.

He did the first one by just gathering and compiling mainstream media and celebrities promoting it. Reminded me of "Evidence of Revision" since there are no comments added. Just observation.
The second one contrast advertising of the SAD Standard American Diet and lectures from Natasha Campbell and others advocating low-carb diets. It was a great contrasting though at the end of the video he goes on to talk about cannibalism and elites consuming blood and human meat to make a point that while they make you consume vegetables, they feed on you.

About raw meat eating, there is this video above, where again, he shows no consideration whatsoever by saying that if you don't eat raw meat, you're mentally insane: You're Mentally Ill If You Don't Eat Raw Meat

His main influencer concerning raw meat eating seems to be Dr. Aajonus Vonderplanitz. His story is impressive and his experience was profoundly transformative. Eating raw meat is what saved him though he was starving in the desert since a while prior to that. There are bits of his interview in the documentary he made above.

Here is what he has to say in regards to parasites and bacteria. I found the information challenging, completely out of what we've been told of it. Makes me wonder and necessit more research on it.

What I do know though is that I intiutively love cooked meat. Rare for red meat. Maybe having the organs slightly less cooked would be profitable, but without the cooking, I cannot find meat that much attractive and as total carnivore now, I like to enjoy meat. I cannot picture myself having raw pork, chicken, or else. I'm not even sure it's because of the rawness, more than than the coldness. I like to eat warm.

Reactions: Lys
Hello, I'm very interested in trying raw liver, but I'm having a hard time finding information on wether to eat liver that is brought in fresh or previously frozen. Contrary to what some websites say about freezing the liver to kill the bacteria (making it safe to eat?), would it be better to eat it fresh to get the health benefit of said bacteria? Also, could only find 1 butcher so far who will sell the liver fresh, but only once eery 2 weeks, every else sells frozen liver. Should this be a concern?
I havent had any concerns with eating it non frozen and fresh. In fact I would prefer it to never have been frozen, that being said, I do eat it previously frozen and fresh, as its more convenient than going to my butcher every few days. The most important aspect is the quality of the liver in my opinion, if its not from grass fed grass finished organic cows, I wouldn't even consider eating it raw or cooked, I would make sure it comes from a reputable farm where they are processing things in a hygienic and safe manner.

I agree that he certainly has some bad habits and egotism about him, but that is almost a given considering our reality. The stuff about bacteria and parasites is all very interesting and certainly more research will have to be done.

I personally only eat organ meats raw, and I don't do it all the time, I eat them cooked as well. There is no way I am going to eat a steak non cooked or anything like that, because as you said, there is nothing more enjoyable than cutting in to a rarely cooked rib eye fresh off a cast iron or barbecue.

The most interesting thing about this entire situation to me. is that we are raised being vehemently told that eating raw meat is going to kill you.. it is just ludicrous. You can add that to another one of the myths and fables surrounding our socialization that has turned out to be completely false. I would love to see the reaction from one of these highly accredited scientists who are 100% sure raw meat is going to make you seriously ill.

With that being said I do not think there is a major difference between eating meat raw or cooked, but I am obviously not qualified to assert that, there seems to be a loss of some nutrients when cooking, and I am sure maybe a loss of bacteria but as I said I do not have the knowledge to make any declarations.

Back
Top Bottom